The Castle of Gold [Bk 2]

By Atlantis94

***Warning: Scenes of a VIOLENT and SEXUAL content*** His hands were reddened by the blood he shed. His... More

~Excerpt~
ch.1 My gold
ch.2 I need
ch.3 Castle
ch.4 That dress
ch.5 Still 8
R.I.P JD Lorenzo
ch.6 I will
ch.7 Want
ch.8 Late
ch.9 The 21st Row
ch.10 Golden eternity
ch.11 My turn
ch.12 Blink
ch.13 Something golden
ch.14 Lee-yum
ch.15 Another Knight
ch.16 Moment
ch.17 The fall
ch.18 Deserve
ch.19 Enjoyed it
ch.20 I've got you
ch.21 Imagined
ch.22 Sold it
ch.23 Knight, night
ch.24 Confession
ch.25 Old-fashioned upgrade
ch.26 Said it all
ch.27 Protect
ch.28 Where it counts
ch.29 Want it
[Author's Note]
ch.31 Used to be
ch.32 Long as we both shall live
ch.33 The Golden State
ch.34 Lost and Fault
ch.35 Our Castle
ch.36 Truce
ch.37 Til the day
ch.38 Yours
ch.39 Heart of gold
ch.40 Taste my words
ch.41 Listen with no words
ch.42 18 Gold
ch.43 World War III
ch.44 Steal you
ch.45 Rhythm of the ocean
ch.46 Be(come)
ch.47 Blind
ch.48 Raspy Lies
ch.49 His key
[Author's Note: Announcements]
ch.50 Mine, ours
ch.51 Sur(prize)
ch.52 Two and two
ch.53 Daddy said...
ch.54 Tradition
ch.55 Every. Single. Knight.
ch.56 Back for good
ch.57 Cover girl
ch.58 Sei bellissima
ch.59 Knight and Day
ch.60 Fix you
[Author's Note: Updates]
[Author's Note: COPY RIGHT!]
**end of rant**
ch.61 Harry's Style
ch.62 Thank you
ch.63 To heal
ch.64 To forgive
ch.65 To forget
ch.66 Mirrors
ch.67 By blood
ch.68 I know
ch.69 Para-sight
ch.70 Forever, for never
ch.71 One Direction
ch.72 Castle of Gold [Final]
[Author's Note]
The Pawns that Gleam= Book 3

ch.30 Filthy hands

42.1K 1.1K 762
By Atlantis94

I kicked my legs around, hoping to stall him, but that pissed him off even more.

"HOLD STILL!" he growled.

And he straddled with his hard knees on either side of me, making any sliver of movement painful.

Then he slid his hard hand along my thigh again and yanked at my underwear.

I screamed and shrieked and yelped, but all that did was make him work faster to finish me.

I closed my eyes and prayed to God that Liam would have the deceny to bury me properly, maybe place a flower over my grave and leave town.

"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF HER!"  a deep, raspy voice bellowed with a poisonous fury.

My heart shattered, then glued itself back together at the painfully beautiful words I had heard once before and wished I would never have to hear them again...

Liam's eyes widened as fear took him by surprise.

I looked up and my gaze fell upon twin dark forest-green eyes, hard and cold like marbles. Lips: scarlette like blood. Skin: ivory-white, like porcelain darkened by an impending shadow. 

A tear slipped down my cheek and to my lips. It tasted as salty and sweet as this moment right now.

Harry grabbed Liam by his collar and slammed him against the wall.

"YOU FU*KING SONOFABITCH!" Harry growled so loudy and violently, that I almost wanted to cover my ears.

"W-wait" Liam pleaded

 “Keep your mouth shut or I’ll rip your tongue out!” Harry threatened in a low, menacing voice.

He squeezed Liam’s neck until nothing more than a whisper or air could pass through.

A cold shiver ran down my spine and my hands were trembling, so I clasped them together close to my chest.

Liam stared at Harry with wide eyes as fear and apology replaced his newfound arrogance and aggression.

Harry’s fists transformed into fiery grenades and he threw lethal punches at Liam’s face.

I stared in horror as Liam’s face merged from gold to blue and black, just like his darkened heart.

Harry shoved Liam on the ground and kicked him in the gut, in his stomach and chest, and especially his groin.

Liam groaned in agony and Harry grunted in fury.

I sat there a few feet away, shaking so hard that everything was beginning to look slightly blurry.

“Fu*king”… “bastard”… “prick”... “sh*t” Harry growled under his breath and in between every blow.

“Angela, don’t look” Harry reminded me in a quieter, but still insisting voice.

I nodded quickly and hid my face in my hands. But Liam’s screams and pleads along with the sound of crunching bones and dripping blood- made me peak from between my still quivering fingers.

Liam ran out of hands to cover his breaking and bleeding body.

Harry took a split second to catch his breath.

“Kill me” Liam spat in a shaking, but cruel voice.

For a second, I thought Harry had also made Liam’s voice bleed, too. And I was glad; I didn’t want to hear Liam’s voice ever again.

“With pleasure” Harry grinned sadistically. There was a horrifying dark gleam in his forest-green eyes.

Harry grabbed Liam by his collar and tugged his head up so he could see Liam’s face before he snapped his neck.

“It won’t make her love you” Liam hissed.

No, I shook my head. He’s trying to mess with Harry’s heart, just like Louis had.

“Harry, don’t listen to him” I pleaded.

Harry turned to look at me and there was an overwhelming cloud of hopeless defeat over those once- confident forest-like eyes.

Then he looked down and avoided my eyes for a moment.

Why did he question my love for him so, so easily?!

Liam grinned as he saw that his slithering words were persuading Harry as well as they had persuaded me that night of my graduation party.

“Harry” I called again, but he had sealed his heart so that I couldn’t hurt him anymore.

“Harry, please don’t listen to him” I spoke slowly. My voice cracked.

Liam laughed.

“You’re just a monster to her. An angry criminal with bloody hands whose only talent is killing” Liam spoke with a harsh stare.

“NO! YOU’RE THE MONSTER!” I shouted back at Liam.

Liam glared at me.

Harry looked up at me and then back down to his hands, his palms, his knuckles. They were clutching Liam’s collar and soiled with dirt and smeared with blood.

His beautiful hands were covered in the blood and dirt of my mistake, of Liam and all the other people who tried to hurt me.

I got up slowly and half-crawled, half-walked to Harry.

“No” I shook my head quickly.

I reached for his face and turned his head to look at me.

“Harry” I whispered. My voice was too numb to speak any louder.

“I’m so, so sorry I lied to you before” I apologized again.

Harry looked down. His nostrils snarled and he gritted his teeth.

I held his jaw and made him look at me again.

“But this, this is the truth” I began.

“I love you, Harry”

Harry looked away in anger and betrayal.

“She’s lying!” Liam interrupted, but his voice was hesitant because he knew I was telling the truth.

“You- you say those words like they mean nothing to you” Harry shook his head slowly in disgust.

I stared at him and my eyes welled with the tears of my guilt, but also my determination to make him believe me.

Harry looked up into my eyes again and I saw tears burning, watering the forest of plush greenery.

He blinked the tears away quickly.

But it was much harder for me, so I let my tears fall down like the showers that are British.

What would I do if he didn’t believe me? Let Liam have me as he wished and stop fighting him about it??

Then I stopped and looked at his chest, right where his heart was.

You’re pure and golden” I told him.

I rested my hand over his heart and felt the rhythm kick up about ten notches. I wanted to remind him how much stronger we were when we weren’t broken halves, but one beautiful and golden puzzle.

Harry looked up into my eyes. His lips were parted, like he was taking his first breath of air.

Then, without another second to spare, Harry threw one last lethal punch at Liam’s face and I heard something crack.

Liam was still. He was finally still.

I held my breath as I saw the life sliver out of his lips and up to the sky.

Harry let go of Liam’s collar and nearly lunged at me.

He fell on top and wrapped his arms around my still shaking body, almost squeezing the life out of me.

Then he leaned back a bit, not wanting his body to weigh down on me, but I wound my around his neck, urging him to stay close.

I hid my face against his neck and the chest- the spot that was made for me.

Harry’s beautiful hands grasped the back of my neck, holding me to him as he stroked my hair softly.

His other hand was at the small of my back, grasping the fabric of my dress with his fist, making sure I couldn’t leave the comfort of his warm body.

The tears were burning down my cheeks and they moistened Harry’s neck. I kissed the trail of tears, not wanting him to be covered in any more of my pain and problems.

He moved his head back slightly and wiped a tear from my eye with his thumb.

“I never stopped loving you” he whispered close to my lips.

I nodded and grasped the back of his head of curls, urging him closer until our lips met.

I found him again. I found my knight in leather armor. And this time, I'm never ever letting go.

************************************

Follow me on Twitter for live update info!

~~~~>@Atlants094<~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 87 6
Klaus couldn't breathe. All the blood drained from his face, and his fingertips went numb. His heart sped up to such a fast pace that he was worried...
36.6K 761 16
Aria goes out for a night on the town with her girlfriends then her ex tries to make her leave. A knight in black leather comes to her rescue. Will b...
155 1 33
he is her knight in shining armor. knight is not soft, gentleman towards other people....... but for her he is killingly handsome and charming, he i...
93.9K 1.8K 18
When her life falls apart, she finds her knight in black leather in the most uncommon place. Can she find love again or will she close herself off an...