ch.30 Filthy hands

I kicked my legs around, hoping to stall him, but that pissed him off even more.

"HOLD STILL!" he growled.

And he straddled with his hard knees on either side of me, making any sliver of movement painful.

Then he slid his hard hand along my thigh again and yanked at my underwear.

I screamed and shrieked and yelped, but all that did was make him work faster to finish me.

I closed my eyes and prayed to God that Liam would have the deceny to bury me properly, maybe place a flower over my grave and leave town.

"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF HER!"  a deep, raspy voice bellowed with a poisonous fury.

My heart shattered, then glued itself back together at the painfully beautiful words I had heard once before and wished I would never have to hear them again...

Liam's eyes widened as fear took him by surprise.

I looked up and my gaze fell upon twin dark forest-green eyes, hard and cold like marbles. Lips: scarlette like blood. Skin: ivory-white, like porcelain darkened by an impending shadow. 

A tear slipped down my cheek and to my lips. It tasted as salty and sweet as this moment right now.

Harry grabbed Liam by his collar and slammed him against the wall.

"YOU FU*KING SONOFABITCH!" Harry growled so loudy and violently, that I almost wanted to cover my ears.

"W-wait" Liam pleaded

 “Keep your mouth shut or I’ll rip your tongue out!” Harry threatened in a low, menacing voice.

He squeezed Liam’s neck until nothing more than a whisper or air could pass through.

A cold shiver ran down my spine and my hands were trembling, so I clasped them together close to my chest.

Liam stared at Harry with wide eyes as fear and apology replaced his newfound arrogance and aggression.

Harry’s fists transformed into fiery grenades and he threw lethal punches at Liam’s face.

I stared in horror as Liam’s face merged from gold to blue and black, just like his darkened heart.

Harry shoved Liam on the ground and kicked him in the gut, in his stomach and chest, and especially his groin.

Liam groaned in agony and Harry grunted in fury.

I sat there a few feet away, shaking so hard that everything was beginning to look slightly blurry.

“Fu*king”… “bastard”… “prick”... “sh*t” Harry growled under his breath and in between every blow.

“Angela, don’t look” Harry reminded me in a quieter, but still insisting voice.

I nodded quickly and hid my face in my hands. But Liam’s screams and pleads along with the sound of crunching bones and dripping blood- made me peak from between my still quivering fingers.

Liam ran out of hands to cover his breaking and bleeding body.

Harry took a split second to catch his breath.

“Kill me” Liam spat in a shaking, but cruel voice.

For a second, I thought Harry had also made Liam’s voice bleed, too. And I was glad; I didn’t want to hear Liam’s voice ever again.

“With pleasure” Harry grinned sadistically. There was a horrifying dark gleam in his forest-green eyes.

Harry grabbed Liam by his collar and tugged his head up so he could see Liam’s face before he snapped his neck.