ch.41 Listen with no words

Harry and I sat in his truck quietly.

He pulled me softly into his lap and I stroked his neck until he started to kiss mine. Then he lowered his lips and let his breath fan over my skin, making the hair on the back of my neck- stand up.

I grasped the back of his head of curls and entangled my fingers in the perfectly chaotic forest.

His tongue went lower, along my collar and then down to my chest.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and his hand squeezed my thigh, pressing me closer around him.

I closed my eyes and let his tongue trace words on my skin. I didn’t want to waste a breath moaning or groaning; I just wanted to listen to his heart beating under his leather, listen to his sweat slither down his skin and onto my tongue, relaying words to me in its purest form.

Then I left my fingers trail under his shirt and jacket, tracing the familiar lines and contour of his chest and abdomen muscles. My fingers became curious and they slid down to his boxers.

Harry threw off his jacket and I tugged at his shirt until he ripped that off, too.

He pulled me tightly against his groin.

I moved back a bit.

Harry looked at me, slightly confused.

I didn’t say a word, but let my hands speak for me. I let my fingers slid along his inner thigh and to his groin.

He looked down eagerly at my hand.

Without moving my fingers, I leaned close to his neck and let my breath dance along his neck.

“I want to taste you” I hissed and I bit down carefully on his ear.

A shiver ran down his spine.

Harry looked at my eyes and then down to my lips.

But I didn’t wait for an answer; my hand searched his jeans and grabbed his groin as if it were my pen and my mouth, the paper. I didn’t want to hear his words anymore; I wanted to taste the white ink from deep within his body.

He shut his eyes and groaned a deep, raspy groan.

I unbuttoned his belt and he almost ripped his jeans off.

My hand took control and became eager again and my fingers traced along his pen.

He tugged down at his boxers, but I shook my head “no.”

I wanted to tease his body first. I wanted to make him come to me and melt like a Popsicle on this steamy July day.

So I lowered my mouth and let my breath flutter over the elastic band of his boxers. Then I grabbed the tip of his boxers in my teeth and let the elastic slap down on his skin.  

He suppressed a deep, urgent moan.

Now I understood how he felt when he was on top of me, trying to cause a reaction out of me and mold me in his hands, like putty.

I let my tongue go lower on his boxers until I traced down his pen and it stood up stiff, ready to write with no words.

Harry grasped the back of my neck and pulled my mouth against his groin, urging me to move harder and faster.

I tugged down at his boxers with my teeth until I revealed his golden, eager pen. It stood still, ready for me to write a long essay with its white ink.

I had no idea what I was doing, but I wanted to do it. I wanted to do it for him, to make him vulnerable at my lip’s touch.

Harry nodded quickly.