[Author's Note: COPY RIGHT!]

Hey Guys, 

So since I've been on a mini hiatus and will continue to be until May 9th, I haven't been checking Wattpad or Twitter as regularly. However, it has come to my attention that people are stealing my Harry poem and claiming ownership. A few girls have asked me where I got the poem from, as though it were a published piece, which is very flattering, but seriously though, it breaks my heart to see that people are taking my work and claiming ownership.

I wrote that poem and all the speeches, essays, EVERYTHING from my own blood, sweat and tears and it was flattering that some people actually thougt the poem was so professional that I must have found it online, but now people are straight-up stealing it :/ 

The poem, along with the rest of "Knight" is written BY HAND, in my special journal that has been dated and signed, so when I do get the story officially published, I have proof!

....I guess you can use the poem IF and ONLY IF you credit me, but what are you going to use it for? It's the heart of my story, so unless you steal my plot, I don't know how  you would use the poem...

Anyways, all this copyright crap is only making me more determined to get these books published!! I will be writing as many query letters as it takes until I get an agent and a publisher!!

***And IF this copy right issues becomes more of an issue, I WILL DELETE "KNIGHT IN LEATHER ARMOR" along with "CASTLE OF GOLD" from wattpad. Permanently. You will have to wait until they are published to read them again :/

Love, 

Mariam Xx

Follow me on Twitter!!

~~~~ >Atlantis094 <~~~