ch.44 Steal you

I intertwined my fingers with Harry’s and he kissed the back of my hand. We had agreed to disagree.

But Harry always had to have the last word and the last touch. He tugged me into his lap and looked down at my lips.

“Maybe they’re right” he spoke slowly.

I traced the spot where his dimples were in his grin line, hoping I could make them appear that way. Then I looked up into his eyes, not sure what he meant, but eager to see his lips.

He leaned close to my ear and let his breath grow heavy and his voice- deep. My chest tightened as my heart kicked up a couple levels.

“Maybe I did steal you” he spoke slowly.

I looked down at his Adam’s apple.

He swallowed slowly.

“…and you’re just too nice to call the cops” he grinned.

I came close to his collar and played with his bow tie, letting my fingers sneak lower on his chest.

“Maybe” I spoke quietly against his chest.

Harry tightened his grip around his fork and muttered a curse under his breath. He looked away from me.

“What’s wrong?” I asked him as I tilted his jaw to face me.

“They’re still looking at you” he spoke through clenched teeth.
I glanced over his shoulder and saw the red head’s boyfriend nod at me and then look away quickly when Harry glared at him. The young waiter was have-watching me and Harry and half cleaning a nearby table.

Harry started to get up, but I entangled my legs with his, making it difficult for him to get up with both of us. He grunted. He still seemed very determined to give the guy something to look at.

“Harry” I called as he started to pick me up and place me beside him.

I reached for his collar and tugged slightly. Then I took his face in my hands, forcing him to look at me.

“Let them look” I said with a slow grin.

His jaw was still clenched tight.

I tugged at his collar until his head was closer and his lips touched mine.

He shook his head slowly and laughed.

I held the back of his neck down closer and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He slipped that sneaky tongue in, but I was leading this time.

Then his hands slid down my back and grasped my dress hungrily. He pushed me back gently on the seat with the weight of his body. His torso acted as a shield from the others at the restaurant, especially the other men.  

I pressed my hand at his chest and tried to get up before we were kicked out for indecency, but Harry didn’t mind making it perfectly clear that I was his and he was mine.

He let that curious tongue of his glide down my neck as he pushed at my dress strap.

“Harry” I spoke up when his tongue came dangerously close to my nipple.

Harry grinned when he bit down on my breast.

Someone shakily put a plate down on our table.

Harry leaned down over me and picked my strap back up before sitting up right.

He licked his lips and wrapped his arm around my shoulders again.

The boy’s blue eyes were wider than if the ophthalmologist had permanently pulled them back.