ch.69 Para-sight

I woke up to the sound of demonic giggling: high pitched and impatient. I rubbed my eyes and saw the newly rising dawn seep into my room. There were swirls of crimson and gold and-and hazel!?

Two eager eyes blinked at me.

I jerked away and elbowed Harry in the face by accident. He jolted up and pulled me closer instinctively.

Buongiorno” the devil hissed.

I swallowed hard.

Harry yawned.

“What the hell are you doing here?” I demanded quietly so as not to wake anyone else up. Unless, she already had them lined up outside…

“Looks like you had the fun last night” she winked and she scanned whatever she could make of Harry’s body under the covers.

Harry pulled the covers up to his chest when he realized we had company, more like a parasite.

She plopped down next to Harry.

“Um. Uh.” he mumbled, unsure what to do or say to the girl who completely lacked respect or dignity.

“Gabriella, get out” I hissed.

She tossed her hair back and laughed with such pure amusement, I thought the demon inside her was being exorcised.

Harry cleared his throat, still unsure how to kick this girl out.

“Angela, cugino, you are full of fun” she winked. “I want to be full of fun, too… Aroldo” she grinned. Her pasty white teeth blinded Harry, but not me. She touched Harry’s shoulder slowly.

Mia madre is coming in two minutes, Arolodo, so you should go” she hissed.

Harry glanced at the door. Not only was this girl beyond God’s grace, but she was a psychic. Harry and I both jumped at the murmur of voices in the hallway.

Harry looked expectantly at Gabriella, waiting for her to leave before he put his clothes back on.

She grinned and got up slowly, eyeing him the entire time.

Harry threw the covers off and slipped his clothes back on. I zipped his jacket up and looked into his eyes for a moment.

“She’s bad news, Harry” I whispered.

The door rattled.

“One more night” he smiled and he looked down at his ring on my hand. He kissed me and carefully climbed down my window.

One more night until we are officially each others…

My door swung open carefully. Aunt Lisa Marie poked her head through as if waiting to see something, something ‘male’ and ‘forbidden’ until marriage.

Buongiorno” she smiled warmly. There was slight disappointment in her voice, like she really wanted to catch me with Harry so that she could scold me for it.

Buongiorno” I greeted carefully.

“Did you sleep well?” I asked her casually.

“Si, si” she nodded.

“And you?”

“Yes, very well” I answered a bit too quickly.

“I am sorry about Gabriella” she apologized again.

I nodded, even though I wished she could have gone back 20 years and aborted Gabriella’s life from the get-go. I cleared my throat. That was a bit harsh considering I lost my first baby, me and Harry’s first baby.