MICHAENG : THE STORY UNFOLDS...

By Jimitzu122414

Another Michaeng genderbend story 😌 My second book of a new story about Michaeng🫶🏻 From strangers to lover... More

CHARACTER
CHAPTER 1 - FIRST MEET
CHAPTER 2 - FLUTTER
CHAPTER 3 - CHARMS
CHAPTER 4 - PLOT AND CONFESS
CHAPTER 5 - THE FIRST
CHAPTER 6 - FIRST FIGHT
CHAPTER 7 - IDIOTIC
CHAPTER 8 - THE PAST
CHAPTER 9 - WORDS AND ACTIONS
CHAPTER 10 - MILES APART
CHAPTER 11 - INSTINCT
CHAPTER 12 - REUNITE 🌹
CHAPTER 13 - BLESSES
CHAPTER 14 - SACRIFICE 🥀
CHAPTER 15 - HEARTACHE
CHAPTER 16 - RECKLESS
CHAPTER 17 - FLIP THE COIN
CHAPTER 18 - WAVERED
CHAPTER 19 - DROP OF DOUBT
CHAPTER 20 - SPARK
CHAPTER 21 - TRAPPED
CHAPTER 22 - UNEXPECTEDLY FALL
CHAPTER 23 - PATHETIC
CHAPTER 24 - FIRST PLACE
CHAPTER 25 - HIDDEN
CHAPTER 26 - RED HANDED
CHAPTER 27 - REGRETLESS
CHAPTER 28 - THE EDGES
CHAPTER 29 - BEAST 🥀
CHAPTER 30 - LAST CHANCE
CHAPTER 31 - FORGOTTEN 🥀
CHAENG ??? !!!!! (NOT A STORY)
CHAPTER 32 - STRANGER
CHAPTER 33- SMALL BEAN
CHAPTER 34 - THE HEIR
CHAPTER 35 - MY DNA
CHAPTER 36 - KEEP GUESSING
CHAPTER 37 - DEJAVU
CHAPTER 38 - PAINFUL LIES
CHAPTER 39 - STUPEFIED
CHAPTER 40 - FLOOD OF MEMORIES
CHAPTER 41 - GIVE UP
CHAPTER 42 - SILENT PLEADS
CHAPTER 43 - ROLLER COASTER
CHAPTER 45 - ONE OF US 🥀
CHAPTER 46 - PAINFUL END
CHAPTER 47- ENDLESS JOURNEY

CHAPTER 44 - SWEET TO BITTER

239 10 4
By Jimitzu122414

Disclaimer ; This part may contain an inappropriate and explicit content 🔞

Mina's remarks feel like a dagger slashing through Chaeyoung's heart. Panic and regret rush down to his bones, making him pace up to Mina. In a swift motion, he pulls her around until her body rests in his embrace.

"I didn't mean to hurt you anymore, Mina-yaa. Listen to me, I and Somi, we just..."

She pushes Chaeyoung away, her eyes still flaring at him. "I don't want to hear anything from you anymore, Son Chaeyoung," she says and turns away from him.

"Will you listen to me just for once, Mina? Am I the only one who hasn't learned from my mistakes right now? You also didn't give me a chance for explanations and left me years ago... you never listened to me," Chaeyoung sighs in frustration, his shoulders slumping down.

Mina stops in her tracks, realizing that Chaeyoung is speaking the truth. They are both at fault for what happened between them. She acknowledges that she never really gave Chaeyoung a chance to explain things. Slowly, she turns around to face Chaeyoung again.

Chaeyoung stares at her, who is now standing still. "I know I was at fault for meeting Somi behind your back without telling you first. Somi called me because someone caused a scene with her at the bar. She said that person is a Sasaeng who always used to stalk her. I had no other option but to rush to her and bring her home safely. Nothing more happened after that. I've never had anything with her... I'll try to learn from my mistakes, Mina. If you don't want me to be friends with her anymore, I'll cut her out of my life. She means nothing to me after all... You are the only one I want... Trust me," Chaeyoung steps closer to her. "I won't ever repeat my mistake again..." he holds Mina's hand tightly.

Mina is silent for a moment and studies Chaeyoung's eyes. She finally takes a gasp of air. "There's no need to cut her off... You don't have to go that far for me, Chaeng. It's my fault too, I'm sorry that I doubted you again. And I'll listen to you after this. But thank you for never giving up on me," She brings her thumbs to brush Chaeyoung's cheeks.

"I love you, Mina-yaa... I hate fighting with you, but I hate even more making you sad..."

"I should feel this sadness, Chaeyoung... Love isn't always about being happy and affectionate to each other... right? We both feel the pain because we love each other too much... because I love you so much that I don't want to lose you to others and want to keep you by my side, forever," Mina's eyes sparkle with tears that suddenly emerge.

Chaeyoung gently smiles at Mina. "I'll always be by your side, babe," he whispers. He brings his palm to cup Mina's cheeks and brushes away her warm tears. "The pain feels sweeter now that I see your beautiful face," he says, curling a naughty smirk amidst their reconciliation.

Mina curls a disbelief smile, "Yaa, your words are even sweeter than the pain now," She chuckles until suddenly her breath seems to get stuck as Chaeyoung deeply stares into her eyes.

Chaeyoung suddenly smirks, noticing Mina's nervousness. "I know something even sweeter more than anything else in this world," his voice getting deep, his stare becomes darker,, making Mina's chest tighten and her breath grow hot. Chaeyoung then leans closer to her ear. "And it's you. You are the sweetest thing ever, babe," his voice tinged with a seductive demeanor as he whispers to Mina.

Mina can no longer hold herself back as Chaeyoung triggers this newfound desire within her. Unconsciously, she cups Chaeyoung's face with her hand and pulls him closer, their lips meeting in a tender kiss. Chaeyoung chuckles softly against her lips, causing Mina to suddenly pull away, curiosity sparking in her eyes.

"Why are you laughing, baby?" Mina's voice trembles slightly, her expression filled with confusion.

"It's just that it's been a while since I saw you this impatient... do you want me that much, babe?" Chaeyoung smirks playfully, his eyes twinkling with amusement. His utterance makes Mina's face flush pink with embarrassment.

"I-Uhh..." Mina stammers, at a loss for words. But before she can say anything else, Chaeyoung eagerly captures her lips once more. This time, their kiss grows hotter and more intense, their passion for each other igniting like wildfire.

Mina's fingers uncontrollably slide through Chaeyoung's hair, pulling him even closer. As their kiss deepens, Chaeyoung gently pulls Mina's waist, his lips finding their way to her sensitive lower lip. He bites it gently making Mina's moan fills the room, her lips parting slightly under his touch.

Chaeyoung's tongue explores Mina's mouth, their sloppy kisses filling the air with the sweet symphony of their affection. When they finally pull apart to catch their breath again, their foreheads rest gently against each other, smiles playing on their lips, reflecting the happiness and longing they feel.

"I miss you, babe," Chaeyoung whispers, his voice a mix of desire and need. "And I want you so bad, can I?"

Mina's response is seductive, her voice low and enticing, causing a wave of desire to wash over Chaeyoung. "I miss you even more, baby," she says. "Just take me, please."

Mina's request cause Chaeyoung's hands to roam her curves, his fingers tracing the outline of her body. Swiftly, he lifts her onto his waist and Mina abruptly straddles him. Their lips never parting as they make their way to the bedroom, their connection deepening with each step.

Once inside, Chaeyoung lays Mina down on the bed and he crashes on top of her. Mina's moans grow louder, her body arching as Chaeyoung trails his wet kisses down her neck. She feels like a fire igniting within her, the warmth of their love and desire growing stronger with each touch.

As Chaeyoung slips off his shirt, revealing his toned body to Mina, her eyes trail down his form, taking in every detail. Her gaze then lingers on the bulge between his thighs, causing her face to redden with a mixture of shyness and nervousness.

Seeing Mina's reaction, Chaeyoung scoffs, amused by her shy demeanor. "Yaa, you turned me on, and now you're looking at me like this, are you still that shy with me, babe?" he giggles, his voice filled with affection and playfulness.

Mina's cheeks flush even brighter at Chaeyoung's words "It has been 5 years, Chaeng," Mina says slowly. "And I feel like this is our first time again." her heart pounding so fast in her ribcage now as her breath growing heavier.

Chaeyoung takes Mina's chin in his hand, his eyes filled with reassurance and a hint of vulnerability. "Trust me, Mina-yaa," he says softly, "I'm fucking nervous too. But I'll make it gentle and slow, okay?"

Chaeyoung's words seem to have a hypnotic effect on Mina as she nods in response.

Chaeyoung then gently removes Mina's shirt, his eyes linger on the view before him, a smile of warmth and fondness playing on his lips. "I miss this view," he whispers, his voice filled with longing. "You always drive me crazy and I can't stop me now, babe." He then trails his fingers down Mina's back, unclasping her bra with care.

Mina's eyes meet his again after he threw away her bra on the floor. She smirks seductively, her voice low and inviting. "Don't stop yourself then, baby" she whispers back, her heart racing with anticipation. Chaeyoung then pulls Mina closer, their bodies now touching, as they share an intimate kiss again.

Mina finds herself floating on cloud nine, her hand clutching Chaeyoung's back with every pleasurable thrust he delivers inside her. Their desire builds up, and they lose themselves in the moment, savoring every taste of each other and letting moans and growls echoes the room.

The night grows quiet as both Mina and Chaeyoung are left exhausted, their energy drained from the passion that has consumed them. Chaeyoung gently pulls Mina into his arms, wrapping them in a warm blanket to provide comfort before they finally drift off to sleep.

Chaeyoung stirs from his sleep as the morning rays of sunlight strike straight into his face, slowly opening his eyes and scanning the room for Mina, but she's already nowhere to be seen. Rising from the bed, the comforter effortlessly slides down from his body, leaving him exposed with not a single thread to cover himself, eliciting a chuckle as memories of last night with Mina flash through his mind.

Clad in a short, sleeveless shirt, Chaeyoung steps out of the bedroom, his mind occupied with thoughts of Mina's whereabouts. His dimples suddenly emerge as a smile spreads across his face upon spotting Mina. Slowly, he tiptoes towards her, finding her busy cooking breakfast, and envelops her in a back hug.

"Oh my god!! You surprised me, Chaeng," Mina startles, clutching her chest and eventually brushing against Chaeyoung's hand on her waist, a smile forming on her lips.

"I couldn't resist hugging you," Chaeyoung murmurs, nestling into Mina's crook. "What are you cooking now, babe? It smells so good, just like you," he chuckles, swaying their bodies in perfect sync.

Mina's smile remains on her lips as she feels comforted in Chaeyoung's embrace. "Just simple spaghetti, baby. Are you hungry already? It's almost done," Mina softly says as she continues cooking.

Chaeyoung grins, his head leaning close to Mina's ear. "I'm hungry, but I don't think spaghetti could satisfy my hunger now," he whispers mischievously.

"Hmm?" Mina is momentarily baffled, her hand pausing in stirring the spaghetti. "What did you..."

Chaeyoung interrupts Mina, turning off the stove and turning her around to face him. "I just can't get enough of you, babe," his eyes suddenly tinged with desire.

Mina smirks at Chaeyoung's remarks, her eyes tracing his face down to his body, taking in the sight of him in a sleeveless shirt, his muscles flexing. The sight makes her feel want to be a bit mischievous. "Well... what if I say no?" she rasps teasingly, her fingers seductively tracing his exposed arms. "What are you going to do?" she adds, raising one of her brows suggestively.

Chaeyoung feels a tingling sensation as Mina's cold fingers brush against his skin, momentarily causing nervousness to grip him, his voice slightly trembling. "But your actions right now..."

"What's with my action? Hmm?" Mina maintains her poker face as she asks, her eyes locking with Chaeyoung's and then trailing down to his lips. "What is it, baby? Why did you suddenly go quiet?" She seductively licks her own lips, causing Chaeyoung to swallow hard.

Unable to resist the allure of Mina, Chaeyoung leans closer, but he is taken aback when Mina unexpectedly stops him . "W-why..." He's at a loss for words as Mina takes a step closer to him, causing a rush of nervousness to course through him.

Mina's smirk grows bigger as she sees Chaeyoung take a few steps back from her. "Let me make you feel enough, baby. You should just stay still now, will you?" She utters, causing Chaeyoung to halt his steps backward.

Chaeyoung doesn't even blink as he looks at Mina, who is now seducing him, but his heart is already pounding faster. Before he can think further, Mina pulls his hand harshly, causing him to stumble, and their lips meet in a passionate kiss.

His hands are about to trace Mina's jaw, but she grips his wrist, preventing him from touching her, teasing his soul that already buckled with lust.

Mina leans back, pulling away from the kiss. "Hold yourself, baby, no need to rush," she smirks, observing Chaeyoung's dumbfounded face as they both pant for breath.

Chaeyoung feels like he's under a spell as Mina leans in again to kiss his neck, giving him a wet kiss and sucking on his skin, leaving hickeys in their wake. His gentle moans escapes his lips, despite the torture of wanting to touch her because his hand remains strained by her grip, unable to reach her.

After a while, Mina breaks the kiss once again and her eyes darken on him "Don't do anything unless I order you to, baby," her voice stern yet mischievous.

Chaeyoung smirks, amused by Mina's demanding nature as she tries to be a dominant, attempting to take control of their moment.

"Don't smirk like that, it's too cute," Mina's voice firms, causing Chaeyoung to abruptly lose his smirk. She's amused by how easily he follows her orders, a naughty smile creeping onto her lips. "Carry me now, take me to the bedroom."

Chaeyoung acts without hesitation, immediately lifting Mina onto his waist and his hand wrap around her back. Mina eagerly kisses Chaeyoung again as he carries her away.

Their kiss grows even sloppier as Chaeyoung carries her out of the kitchen, both completely immersed in desire and need, paying no heed to anything else around them. Chaeyoung reaches for the doorknob of their bedroom until suddenly, someone interjects into their moment before he can push the door open.

"M-mommy, daddy?" Hoonie's eyes blink repeatedly as he stands still in front of his room, looking at his parents with puzzled expression.

Chaeyoung automatically pulls Mina away from his arms, both of them appearing panicked and awkward now.

"H-hey, baby... you awake now?" Mina forces a thin smile as she approaches her son.

"Umm..." He hums in reply while looking at Mina. "Mommy, why was daddy carrying you?" He confusely inquires of his mom.

Both Chaeyoung and Mina exchange awkward glances. Chaeyoung brushes the back of his neck, lost for words, while Mina turns her attention back to Hoonie.

"Mommy and daddy were just playing a game, baby... Daddy lost to mommy, that's why daddy carried mommy... Just like how mommy always loses to you and mommy carries you when we're playing, baby," Mina softly explains while kneeling in front of her son.

Chaeyoung slightly chuckles hearing Mina trying to cover up. He approaches both of them, saying mischievously, "Right, we were playing games... Hoonie-yaa, if mommy and daddy win, we can give you a prize, you know?" He diverts his gaze from Mina to Hoonie.

"Really?? What's the prize, daddy?" Hoonie's voice tinged with excitement.

"Umm... what's the prize, babe?" Mina questions him too, her expression clueless tinged with excitement.

"Hoonie-yaa, if mommy and daddy win, we can give you new baby..." Chaeyoung starts to say, but Mina abruptly slaps his hand, making him wince in pain. "Ouch."

"Idiot, it's still too early... you shouldn't say like that to him," Mina groans in annoyance.

"W-why?? Who knows, he might want a new sibl..." Chaeyoung trails off again as Mina pinches his arm.

"Drop the nonsense now... don't talk like that in front of your son, Chaeng... you might end up giving him false hope," Mina rolls her eyes and stands before walking back to the kitchen.

Chaeyoung paces up to Mina, asking, "What do you mean, babe?" as he walks behind her.

Mina grimaces in annoyance. "Shut up now, silly," she utters, continuing to walk.

Chaeyoung keeps questioning her as they walk further, their arguments echoing through the space, didn't bother to their son that left behind.

Hoonie stands there cutely, scratching his head and looking at his parents weirdly. His small mind couldn't comprehend what was happening between them, especially since he had just seen his daddy carrying his mommy, which seemed different from the usual way his mommy carried him.

A ray of sunshine glistens in the busy Seoul street, casting its warm glow into Chaeyoung's car as he drives with Mina beside him, his princess passenger.

"Do you know why her dad wanted to meet you, babe?" Mina casually asks while looking at Chaeyoung.

"Sana said her dad has something to say, sounds important, but I don't really know what," Chaeyoung shrugs his shoulders while keeps driving.

"But why did you bring me along if he just wants to meet you? If it sounds important, maybe he wants to talk to you personally, just with Sana only," Mina inquires, her mind already making a lot of assumptions about why Sana's father wanted to meet Chaeyoung out of nowhere this afternoon.

"I don't know, babe... Sana asked me to bring you with me... Besides, she also brought Tzuyu along... Maybe she has something to say to her dad about Tzuyu too," Chaeyoung responds, though he also questions Sana's request.

"Hmmm... okay," Mina shortly responds, an uneasy feeling suddenly tugging at her heartstrings. She keeps stealing glances at Chaeyoung, her expression wearing a worried look.

Chaeyoung reaches for Mina's hand and gently brushes it. "Don't worry, let's just meet them first, okay?" he convincingly utters, noticing Mina seems a bit distracted and queasy.

Mr. Minatozaki now engrosses himself in reading a newspaper, his legs crossed as he sits in one of the luxury tea shops in town, occupying his time while waiting for Chaeyoung and Sana to arrive as he had asked them to see him today.

"Dad..." Sana's voice cuts through the air, causing him to stop reading the paper and divert his attention to his daughter. But he is momentarily taken aback upon seeing an unfamiliar young man standing beside her.

His eyes fixate on Sana. "Who is he, Sana?" He asks with his arrogant voice, his gaze unwavering.

Sana bites her lower lip at her father's rude reactions as she takes a seat. "This is Tzuyu," Sana says before pulling Tzuyu's hand to sit next to her.

Her dad's expression grows even more unsatisfied. "I asked you to bring Chaeyoung, not a stranger, didn't I?" His voice turns cold and stern.

Sana sighs. "I know, but I brought him with me since I wanted to introduce him to you... Tzuyu is my boyfriend," she says, prompting her dad to give her a fierce stare.

Tzuyu adjusts his posture. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Minatozaki. I'm Chou Tzuyu" Tzuyu warmly says, stretching out his hand to offer Sana's father a handshake.

Mr. Minatozaki gives a blank stare at Tzuyu's hand hanging in the air. "Where's Chaeyoung... is he coming or not?" He doesn't bother to reciprocate Tzuyu's handshake as he turns his gaze back to Sana.

Sana's breath grows heavier, but she tries to keep her composure. She slowly pushes down Tzuyu's hand, which is still waiting for her father to respond. "He's on his way, and while waiting for him, I just want you to get to know about my boyfriend," Sana remarks sharply, making her request clear.

Mr. Minatozaki leans back in his seat, his hands crossed arrogantly. "What's about this man..?"

"Tzuyu. He has a name, and his name is Tzuyu," Sana's voice grows tense as she rolls her eyes at her father.

Mr. Minatozaki remains silent, showing no interest at all, his arrogant demeanor towering over both of them.

Tzuyu feels a tight knot in his stomach as he tries to speak. "I-uh, actually..."

"Look, I don't like to drag things out, so let me be straight to the point. I didn't give you my permission to date my daughter, and you may leave now," Mr. Minatozaki strictly demands.

Sana flinches in surprise. "What are you talking about, daddy? Tzuyu is my boyfriend, he can't go anywhere even if you ask him to leave!" Sana raises her voice, her frustration evident. Tzuyu gently pulls her hand, trying to calm her down, though he himself is taken aback by her father's words.

"I order you to break up with him, Sana... And as for you" He moves his gaze to Tzuyu, "You can't date my daughter because she will be marrying Son Chaeyoung... Now leave," her father sticks to his stance, unmoved by Sana's rage.

Tzuyu's brows furrow after hearing Chaeyoung's name dragged into the conversation, particularly about Chaeyoung marrying his girlfriend. His eyes blink to digest what he just heard, but he snaps back to attention when Sana bursts forth in anger.

"No!! He's not going anywhere, and did you forget about what happened to me and Chaeyoung years ago because of you, dad? I've already had enough of your nonsense. I don't want to sacrifice myself and Chaeyoung anymore just to save your failure in your damn business again!" Sana shouts at her dad, her frustration boiling over. Suddenly, she feels a sharp sting on her cheek as her dad slaps her face.

Tzuyu is surprised and holds Sana, trying to calm her down. "Are you okay?" he asks, but receives no response as Sana sharply gazes back at her dad, her breath growing hotter and faster.

"Watch your mouth, Minatozaki Sana!" Her father points at her. "You need to obey my words. Leave this man and marry Chaeyoung... You have no option to reject my order... You got it?" His voice slashes like a sharp sword.

"I won't... I'd rather die than follow your stupid order," she declares, her resolve unwavering in the face of her dad's warning and outrage.

Mr. Minatozaki loses his temper and stands, pulling Sana's hand to drag her away. "Come with me, you ungrateful daughter," he groans.

Tzuyu holds onto Sana, trying to keep her from being dragged away, but suddenly her dad warns him, "You better let my daughter go if you want to stay alive," his voice tinged with an insane threat as he steps between them.

"No ! I..." Tzuyu starts to protest, but he's cut off by Sana.

She looks straight into his eyes. "It's okay, Tzu... Let me go now," her voice tinged with sadness mixed with fear, as she knows her father is serious about his threat. She understands that if Tzuyu tries to stop him, her father might really hurt him. For now, she wants to keep him safe until the situation calms down again.

"No, Sana-yaa," Tzuyu's voice starts to crack. "I won't let you go!!" his heart tightening painfully in his chest.

"I said let my daughter go!!!" Mr. Minatozaki completely loses his sanity as he throws a powerful punch at Tzuyu's face, causing him to stumble back.

"Tzu!!" Sana shouts, horrified to see her boyfriend being beaten by her dad. She harshly pulls her hand from her dad's grip and steps closer to Tzuyu. She holds his chin gently. "Tzu, it's fine. This is just for a moment. I'll come back to you, I promise," tears welling up in her eyes as she steps away from Tzuyu.

"But..." Tzuyu is at a loss for words as Sana steps away from him and follows her dad. He sighs in defeat, feeling helpless as he watches Sana go without looking back at him. "Don't leave me, Sana-yaa"

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 428 50
This is a story about the betrayal between Mina and Chaeyoung "He's broken when she blindly believed in lies" In this fanfic, Chaeyoung is the same p...
351K 14.1K 83
"I never ask you to love me, neither to choose you as someone I'd love in an Eternity." ⚠Gender Bender Alert⚠ ⚠Mature Contents Alert⚠ If you don't li...
33.3K 1.8K 15
After Sana's confession, Dahyun is having a hard time with her emotions and all the future changes, because even if she wants all to be the same, the...
233K 7.2K 81
Book 2: Be as one -------------------------------- Arranged marriage is never gonna be happy ending.... Or can it be?? ...