MICHAENG : THE STORY UNFOLDS...

By Jimitzu122414

Another Michaeng genderbend story 😌 My second book of a new story about Michaeng🫶🏻 From strangers to lover... More

CHARACTER
CHAPTER 1 - FIRST MEET
CHAPTER 2 - FLUTTER
CHAPTER 3 - CHARMS
CHAPTER 4 - PLOT AND CONFESS
CHAPTER 5 - THE FIRST
CHAPTER 6 - FIRST FIGHT
CHAPTER 7 - IDIOTIC
CHAPTER 8 - THE PAST
CHAPTER 9 - WORDS AND ACTIONS
CHAPTER 10 - MILES APART
CHAPTER 11 - INSTINCT
CHAPTER 12 - REUNITE 🌹
CHAPTER 13 - BLESSES
CHAPTER 14 - SACRIFICE 🥀
CHAPTER 15 - HEARTACHE
CHAPTER 16 - RECKLESS
CHAPTER 17 - FLIP THE COIN
CHAPTER 18 - WAVERED
CHAPTER 19 - DROP OF DOUBT
CHAPTER 20 - SPARK
CHAPTER 21 - TRAPPED
CHAPTER 22 - UNEXPECTEDLY FALL
CHAPTER 23 - PATHETIC
CHAPTER 24 - FIRST PLACE
CHAPTER 25 - HIDDEN
CHAPTER 26 - RED HANDED
CHAPTER 28 - THE EDGES
CHAPTER 29 - BEAST 🥀
CHAPTER 30 - LAST CHANCE
CHAPTER 31 - FORGOTTEN 🥀
CHAENG ??? !!!!! (NOT A STORY)
CHAPTER 32 - STRANGER
CHAPTER 33- SMALL BEAN
CHAPTER 34 - THE HEIR
CHAPTER 35 - MY DNA
CHAPTER 36 - KEEP GUESSING
CHAPTER 37 - DEJAVU
CHAPTER 38 - PAINFUL LIES
CHAPTER 39 - STUPEFIED
CHAPTER 40 - FLOOD OF MEMORIES
CHAPTER 41 - GIVE UP
CHAPTER 42 - SILENT PLEADS
CHAPTER 43 - ROLLER COASTER
CHAPTER 44 - SWEET TO BITTER
CHAPTER 45 - ONE OF US 🥀
CHAPTER 46 - PAINFUL END
CHAPTER 47- ENDLESS JOURNEY

CHAPTER 27 - REGRETLESS

244 7 1
By Jimitzu122414

It feels like a thousand venomous blades piercing her heart, knowing that her boyfriend lied and betrayed the trust she gave him. There's no point in holding back now, especially not when the source of the lies is another woman— their own friend, his fucking best friend, his childhood friend, Sana.

It doesn't take long for her to decide to ambush Chaeyoung at his office. Even though she hopes that what unfolds before her won't happen, she really needs to confront this.

As soon as she steps out of the cab that stops at Chaeyoung's office building, she strides toward his office. Words cannot describe how much pain and anger she feels, how the fire burns in her heart.

All eyes are on her as she stops right in front of the door, but she couldn't care less about them, all she cares about is her outrage and pain.

As the door swings open, Chaeyoung and Sana appear before her. "Son Chaeyoung!" Her voice rings out, tinged with anger and sadness.

Both flinch, looking at Mina unexpectedly present. "M-Mina-yaa?" Chaeyoung is dumbfounded and abruptly stands.

"Why are you lying to me, Son Chaeyoung?" her voice is stern.

Chaeyoung is awfully nervous; he steps closer to her. "Babe..W-what are you talking about?" He tries to calm the turmoil in his stomach.

"What are you doing here with her, Chaeyoung? Didn't you say you have a meeting and couldn't go out to lunch with me? Is this what you call a meeting?" Her eyes gaze straight at Sana. If her stares could kill, Sana might already be dead.

Chaeyoung sighs. "I do have a meeting, Mina-yaa, a meeting with... Sana." He can't think straight anymore, as Mina has already caught them red-handed.

"Do you think I'm stupid, Chaeng? This is nothing like a meeting. Does a meeting make you hold your employee's hand?" Her voice extinguishes the light in Chaeyoung's eyes, replacing it with fear and a hint of defensiveness.

"Mina-yaa, it's not like what you think.
Chaeyoung and I... we really..."

"Shut up, Sana! I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to my boyfriend," Mina's voice sharply cuts Sana.

A rush of madness suddenly hits Chaeyoung straight in the heart upon hearing Mina raise her voice to Sana. "Don't be mad at her, Mina-yaa. She's not the one to be blamed," he says, turning Mina's body to face him, his hands lift up holding her shoulders.

Mina groans. "Just tell me, what made you lie to me? Is it because of her, Chaeng?" Tears fall from her eyes, unable to contain her stirred feelings anymore.

Chaeyoung feels bitter for a moment and lets out an exasperated sigh. "I really don't want to fight with you now, not in my office. Please don't cause me any trouble, Mina-yaa... You should go first, we will talk about this at home," he says, lowering his head to avoid Mina's blaring gaze.

Chaeyoung's remarks completely cut her heart, making her feel nauseous from her abdomen straight to her mind. "Are you serious? Do you really want to let this slide just like this? I'm not going anywhere, Son Chaeyoung. Not until you tell me why you lied to me." Mina is firm in her words, not wanting to back down, especially when her trust and heart have already been broken.

Chaeyoung hates now uproaring, seeing how stubborn Mina is makes him feel out of control, his eyes darken with rage. "For god's sake! Just go, Myoui Mina!" he shouts right into her face, startling her.

Mina's breathing becomes harder, her chest obviously rises and falls rapidly. She feels an awful pain in her heart, making her lost for words. Her swollen eyes roam over Chaeyoung's face. She feels hopeless, knowing that he was serious about chasing her away now, for the first time ever. Her hands roughly remove Chaeyoung's hand from her shoulder, untangling them. Slowly, she turns on her heels and walks away from the office.

Sana, on the other hand, can't help but be enveloped by guilt. The fight between the couple unfolding before her eyes makes her just want to kneel in front of Mina, asking for her forgiveness for everything, but she lets her silence take the best of her.

As Mina enters their apartment, her emotions betray her. Though she really wants to hold herself back from bursting into tears, but she's already soaked in tears. Though she thought she could handle herself, but anger has also taken over.

"For god's sake! Just go, Myoui Mina!"

Chaeyoung's voice echoes, the image of Sana and her boyfriend keeps flashing back in her mind, draining her energy. It must have been a long day for her. Restless cries and anger beat everything out of her, and slowly she loses herself in sleep.

A loud thud breaks the silence, waking Mina up from her sleep. She abruptly opens her eyes to see the culprit who caused the noise. "Chaeng?" she feels bitterness in her mouth.

Chaeyoung unintentionally drops a tiny metal box on the dressing table while he tries to take off his shirt, waking up Mina. "Hey, I'm sorry that I disturbed your sleep," he heartlessly apologizes and strides his way to the bathroom.

Mina sits on the sofa in the living room, waiting for Chaeyoung to finish his shower. Still, anger and sadness linger around and it will never dissipate until she hears what she wants from Chaeyoung, the reason behind his lie, the explanation she deserves to get.

Spotting Mina sitting silently there, Chaeyoung settles on the single sofa in the living room with heavy heart. The atmosphere is deadly tense, making him feel a bit suffocated.

"Now, tell me," Mina begins, her tone devoid of warmth.

Chaeyoung's eyes fall onto her. "Why did you come to my office just now?" he unexpectedly asks instead of answering.

Mina scoffs. "Because your secretary said you have no meeting and were with Sana. It's unbelievable that you didn't tell me any of this instead of lying," her eyes firing.

"Tsk! Since when have you been spying on me? I really can't understand why you doubt me so much," he leans back and massages the bridge of his nose.

Mina's eyes widen. It's unexpected to hear all these things from Chaeyoung. "Spying? Don't I have the right to ask about your whereabouts? I'm your girlfriend, Son Chaeyoung. I deserve to know everything about you. Let's get things straight. Why were you with her?" Her tone demands, her heart starting to burn again.

Chaeyoung stretches his neck muscles. "Sana, ugh. She just needs my support. You know she fainted yesterday because of stress. She's my best friend, Mina-yaa, my employee. I have the right to be concerned and help her," his voice eventually escalating in octave.

"But why did you need to lie to me in the first place, Chaeyoung? You could have just told me the truth, right?" Mina feels disbelief with his actions. It completely invites dissatisfaction in her.

A big sigh escapes his mouth. "Because I knew you wouldn't simply let me go out with her. She really needs my support, Mina-yaa, and you keep doubting us. Will you please drop your jealousy of her? I'm getting tired of this now," his words clearly worsen the situation.

"But at least tell me, Chaeng. Convince me so that I can let you out with her," she pauses, her anger showing no signs to slow down. "And did you really need to give her support by holding her hand? You're the one making me doubt you and keeping me stuck in this jealousy, Son Chaeyoung," she bites her lower lip and closes her eyes, trying her best to hold her composure. She calms herself by taking a deep breath.

"Fine, just blame me for lying to you, Mina-yaa. But I'm not responsible for your doubt in me. And it's useless to explain everything to you because you'll never accept the reality that I have nothing with Sana except being her best friend," he can't stand it any longer. Little does he know, he has truly broken Mina's heart now.

Mina's voice cracks. It seems like everything is just a nightmare that Chaeyoung is totally different from himself right now. "How can I believe you now? Tell me, especially when you started to lie because of another woman?" she sniffles, her heart hurting as if it were being stabbed with thousands of poisonous needles.

"Just... whatever. Think whatever you want. I'm leaving now," Chaeyoung is defeated, bitterness hitting him again, and all he wants to do now is escape from her. It's miserable to keep arguing with Mina like this. He starts to walk heavily to the front door and holds the door knob.

Mina's anger reaches its peak. She hopes could slap him to bring him back to his senses right now, but making more of a fuss will only blur the situation. However, she needs to do something to trigger him. "Stop! You're not going anywhere. Stay in, Chaeyoung and don't you ever leave this house if you still want to see me again."

"What the... what's wrong with you?" His voice mixes with rage and disbelief. Mina has successfully triggered him as he walks back to the living room.

Mina grimaces. "Am I the one who's wrong when you're the one who's lying? I don't care if you want to help her, want to care about her, but just tell me the truth. I won't be this mad at you, Son Chaeyoung," the pain she feels makes her firm in her remarks, especially since Chaeyoung doesn't seem to mend things but instead keeps getting under her skin.

"Whatever, Mina... I'm done talking to you," he sits back on the sofa there, soulless.

Mina stands up, both her hands clutching her waist. She's broken inside and outside now. "Now tell me, were you also with her last night, making you come home late?" She swallows the lump in her throat.

Chaeyoung can't believe that she's not getting over it yet. "Is there any point in telling you now if you keep doubting me?" he pauses, searching for the right things to cover up because if he admits his mistakes, Mina will completely lose her temper. "I was with Tzuyu," his eyes avoid Mina.

Mina grins. "Should I call Tzuyu and check it out with him?" she sarcastically suggests, not convinced by Chaeyoung's answer.

Chaeyoung shakes his head. He stands before her. "See? This is seriously useless, telling you everything when you don't believe me," he raises his voice and walks away from her. As he slides inside his study room, he slams the door, making Mina flinch.

Mina's defenses wash away with the salty tears, everything happening in a flash, her boyfriend now seems merely strange to her. She clutches her chest, unable to endure the pain that washes over her.

She misses the warmth from him, the gentleness, the affection. All she wants is a bit of regret from Chaeyoung, realizing his terrible mistake to her, desperately wanting him to ask her forgiveness. That's all. But now, only fragility, vulnerability, and misery tightly envelop her, with no Chaeyoung to pull her into his embrace and say sorry to her.

AUTHOR'S NOTE ;

Come with me, guys. I'm on my way to slap Chaeyoung's face😀..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 11.1K 73
"Please Take Care of Me Ms. Myoui, so I will do the same" ⚠Gender Bender Alert⚠ ⚠Mature Contents Alert⚠ ⚠ Contains Swearing words⚠ If you don't like...
183K 6.1K 49
This story is about six college student; Chou Tzuyu, Minatozaki Sana, Yoo Jeongyeon, Im Nayeon, Son Chaeyoung, and Myoui Mina. Six of them struggles...
21.9K 479 22
Two girls, friends since trainees, feelings may have begun even before debut, and they may have gotten lost along the way. But now with all their fam...
34.2K 1.8K 15
After Sana's confession, Dahyun is having a hard time with her emotions and all the future changes, because even if she wants all to be the same, the...