MICHAENG : THE STORY UNFOLDS...

By Jimitzu122414

Another Michaeng genderbend story 😌 My second book of a new story about Michaeng🫶🏻 From strangers to lover... More

CHARACTER
CHAPTER 1 - FIRST MEET
CHAPTER 2 - FLUTTER
CHAPTER 3 - CHARMS
CHAPTER 4 - PLOT AND CONFESS
CHAPTER 5 - THE FIRST
CHAPTER 6 - FIRST FIGHT
CHAPTER 7 - IDIOTIC
CHAPTER 8 - THE PAST
CHAPTER 9 - WORDS AND ACTIONS
CHAPTER 10 - MILES APART
CHAPTER 11 - INSTINCT
CHAPTER 12 - REUNITE 🌹
CHAPTER 14 - SACRIFICE 🥀
CHAPTER 15 - HEARTACHE
CHAPTER 16 - RECKLESS
CHAPTER 17 - FLIP THE COIN
CHAPTER 18 - WAVERED
CHAPTER 19 - DROP OF DOUBT
CHAPTER 20 - SPARK
CHAPTER 21 - TRAPPED
CHAPTER 22 - UNEXPECTEDLY FALL
CHAPTER 23 - PATHETIC
CHAPTER 24 - FIRST PLACE
CHAPTER 25 - HIDDEN
CHAPTER 26 - RED HANDED
CHAPTER 27 - REGRETLESS
CHAPTER 28 - THE EDGES
CHAPTER 29 - BEAST 🥀
CHAPTER 30 - LAST CHANCE
CHAPTER 31 - FORGOTTEN 🥀
CHAENG ??? !!!!! (NOT A STORY)
CHAPTER 32 - STRANGER
CHAPTER 33- SMALL BEAN
CHAPTER 34 - THE HEIR
CHAPTER 35 - MY DNA
CHAPTER 36 - KEEP GUESSING
CHAPTER 37 - DEJAVU
CHAPTER 38 - PAINFUL LIES
CHAPTER 39 - STUPEFIED
CHAPTER 40 - FLOOD OF MEMORIES
CHAPTER 41 - GIVE UP
CHAPTER 42 - SILENT PLEADS
CHAPTER 43 - ROLLER COASTER
CHAPTER 44 - SWEET TO BITTER
CHAPTER 45 - ONE OF US 🥀
CHAPTER 46 - PAINFUL END
CHAPTER 47- ENDLESS JOURNEY

CHAPTER 13 - BLESSES

156 10 0
By Jimitzu122414

Others already averted their attention to the flower arch. "Ohh, it's Sana!!" Jihyo raises her voice a bit. Meanwhile, Tzuyu, on the other hand, seems to be as still as a stone as soon as he notices Sana. His heart suddenly throbs faster, feeling anxious at the unexpected presence of Sana.

Jeongyeon, Nayeon, and Sana approach them all. Momo is the first one to stand up and hug Sana. "Damn, long time no see, Sana-yaa," she mutters while hugging her and brushing their cheeks.

As Momo stands up, others also mirror her actions. Jihyo is the next one to greet Sana, she hugs her tightly. "Yaa, why didn't you tell us that you were already back?" Jihyo mumbles in disbelief and excitement, her face saying it all.

"Ohhh, believe me, this is not my idea, it's Jeongyeon and Nayeon's," Sana's gleeful voice echoes, her eyes sparkling as she looks at those people she hasn't seen for a while now.

Chaeyoung then stands frozen, same with Tzuyu, feelings undeniable about Sana being here with them now.

Sana glares at Chaeyoung while grinning. "Hey, Chaengi !!!," she slightly leans closer to him and gives a brief hug. The only man she hugs out of the others is only Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung snaps back again, "Hey, Sana..what a surprise huh." Chaeyoung stutters and slightly reciprocates the short hug by patting Sana's back. As they pull away, Sana just giggles back at him.

Mina's eyes widen as she looks at the strange woman hugging her boyfriend, feeling a tinge of jealousy, and it adds some salt to the wounds as Chaeyoung didn't refuse the hug. Tzuyu, on the other side, notices Sana's touch on Chaeyoung, making him also tense.

Sana's voice suddenly turns into the most soft yet flirtatious one, her eyes glinting and her lips crafted into the sweetest smile ever. "Tzuyu-yaa, nice to see you again..." Her cheeks slightly redden, yet unnoticeable to others.

"It's been a while now, Sana-yaa," Tzuyu's voice laced with nervousness, his heart couldn't help but quicken its pulse. He unintentionally scratches his nape, trying to discard the tension he feels.

"I'm sorry..but you must be, Mina right?" Sana excitedly asks Mina, who keeps silent from the first, trying to greet her. Sana evolves a bubbly characteristic in her words and gesture.

Mina beams a sly smile. "Yes..I'm Mina," Mina slowly utters, still trying to process what is happening and who this girl is.

Sana gives a lovely look to Mina and then changes her focus to Chaeyoung. "Well lucky Chaengi, seems like you were gifted with an angel," Sana chuckles while saying that, well, that's her style of talking, always layered with chuckles, giggles, and laughter. "I'm not sugar-coating, but you are so pretty, Mina-yaa.." Sana talks with pure compliments.

Mina's eyes twinkle as Sana praises her. "Thank you..Sana-yaa," she smiles back at her and then looks at Chaeyoung, who is now wearing a proud smile as their eyes meet.

"Well, I can't deny it..Mina indeed is pretty," Chaeyoung says while not leaving his gaze from Mina. His eyes sparkle with only love and affection for her, his hand finds its way to intertwine with Mina's hand, making his girlfriend slightly blush.

They all then take a seat again around the table. "Chaeyoung told us that she will be joining us for the staycation tomorrow," Jeongyeon says. "But we thought why not invite her to our engagement celebration today since she's around Seoul now," Jeongyeon adds while looking at everyone.

"Well, hell yeah! why didn't I think to invite you here the day you told me you were coming back, Sana-yaa?" Chaeyoung chuckles.

"Uhh, you seriously asking me now ?? You always been like that, Chaengi, and it upsets me," she pouts.

Chaeyoung smiles deepening, looking at Sana's pouty face. "Fine, fine..I'm sorry," he says, fully attentive to her.

"Ughh..whatever, Chaengi," she rolls her eyes.

"By the way, Mina-yaa, you haven't met Sana yet before this?" Jihyo inquires.

Mina shakes her head while saying "umm..this is my first time."

"Guys, enjoy the party first, me and Nayeon need to see other guests too," Jeongyeon says and leaves with Nayeon.

"Chaeng..don't say you never mentioned anything about me to your girl too," Sana's voice slightly furious.

"Aaa..I umm," Chaeyoung suddenly cuts off.

"Of course he won't tell about you, Sana-yaa.. he also forgets about us whenever he's with Mina," Tzuyu utters in playful yet sarcastic remarks.

"I know he won't, Tzu..Just asking to confirm my hunch," Sana scoffs.

Mina just tries to read the room as she keeps sitting silently. Suddenly she feels all eyes on her now as Chaeyoung starts to call her name.

"Mina-yaa, this girl is actually one of our friends," Chaeyoung points his finger to Sana.

"This girl?? You are so unserious, Chaeng," Sana sighs.

"What should I call you then?? A silly chipmunk or Shiba inu's twin ??" Chaeyoung shoots her nicknames that she always used to hear from others.

"Shut up, you spoiled, annoying, and weird little cub," Sana whines while bringing her fist into the air, wearing her cute grumpy face.

"There there..stop it both of you," Jihyo interrupts their small fight. "Mina-yaa, this idiot Son Chaeyoung and Sana are actually childhood bestfriends, so I hope you understand why they are behaving like this," Jihyo sighs.

"Umm..but we also consider her as our friend in this circle because she's always following Chaeyoung and one day Chaeyoung introduced her to us when she came back here for semester break like 3 years ago," Momo say while her lips curl into a cheerful smile.

"Came back here?? So, Sana-yaa, you are not staying here?" Mina finally pierces the silence that has been holding her for a while.

"Babe, she's staying and studying in New Zealand for almost 6 years now... but always follows me hanging out with others when she comes to Seoul for semester break, like for every semester break she keeps sticking under my nose.." Chaeyoung groans playfully.

"Yaa..yaa..you are the one who keeps asking and dragging me to go out with your friends whenever I come back here," Sana's voice becomes more palpable in the cutest tone even though she tries to convey it in annoyance.

"Tsk! It's just you an easy-going and simply to click with others," Chaeyoung replies. "She's even more friendly with these people than I am... sometimes I regret introducing her to my friends... she's such a stealer, ughh," Chaeyoung rolls his eyes which gains nods and giggles from Mina and others.

In Tzuyu's point of view, he can't stop but to keep glancing at Sana. To the point when Sana smirks at him as she catches his stare on her when she's talking to others. Tzuyu abruptly moves his gaze somewhere else, his inner self showered with nervousness and a tinge of embarrassment.

They sink into the banter and cheerful conversations while having some drinks and light food. Mina keenly observes the new face there, Sana. She seems very talkative especially with Chaeyoung, maybe because they grew up together, making their bonds deeper than others there.

Besides Sana looking so bubbly and full of glee, her eyes don't stop glittering as she's talking, her smiles also captivating, at some point she does resemble a chipmunk while munching some meals.

Other than her cute sides, Mina also notices how Sana is giving off some sexy vibes within her smile, actions, gestures, and her eyes glazing affectionately to the person she talks to. To the point where someone might feel out of breath because of her stare and smirks.

Mina keeps her guts cool whenever Sana becomes a bit flirty with her boyfriend, but she relieves that Chaeyoung isn't the type to be easily affected by another girl. He keeps checking out Mina and holds her hand all the time, reassuring Mina that he is madly in love only with her again and again.

"Chaeng...." Mina slowly calls for him in the midst of the banter causing Chaeyoung to divert his attention to her. "That's my parents," she points out to the crowd at the front table near the aisle.

Chaeyoung's heart instantly races. He knows that Mina's parents already arrived at NaJeong's engagement ceremony since Jeongyeon is their nephew.

Yesterday Mina suggested introducing Chaeyoung to his parents, which Chaeyoung agreed to since they decided to take another serious step in their relationship.

"Umm..Let's meet them then," Chaeyoung presses a nervous smile. "Guys, excuse us for a while, Mina's parents are here. We need to go greet them," He says, and others nod to him before reengaging in their conversations.

Chaeyoung stands from his seat and adjusts his appearance. "Let's go, babe," his cold hand now fittingly coils in Mina's hand.

As they walk closer to her parents, his body grows tense, his grip so tight it becomes hard to breathe.

"Mommy..daddy!!," Mina calls out to her parents as they close the gap.

"Oh my god, honey!!" her mom's voice and expression with excitement. Mina bends a bit and hugs her mom and their cheeks brush each other's. She then approaches her dad to do the same gestures to him.

"Mom, dad, this is Son Chaeyoung," her smile almost ears to ears. "Chaeng, these are my parents."

Chaeyoung's hand now hanging in the air, offering her parents a handshake. "Nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Myoui," His voice gentle filled with confidence yet his inner self now is experiencing an earthquake.

"Awww, seems like my daughter has a good taste in man," her mom reciprocates the handshakes while staring at Mina. Her voice heavy with warmness and welcomeness to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung then diverts the handshake to her dad. "We finally meet, young man..have a sit," Her dad said gesturing Chaeyoung and Mina to take a seat with them.

"Thank you," Chaeyoung replies with manners and rests his butt on the chair. "How are you doing, Mr. and Mrs. Myoui?" His lips pull back in a wide, beaming grin.

"We are doing good, son," Mr. Myoui glances at him with a pleasant look. "And just call us Mommy and Daddy.. drop the formality. Make yourself comfortable with us"

Chaeyoung's eyes blink slowly seeing how kind-hearted her parents are. "Uhhh..that's very generous of you, Mr....I mean, dad," He steals a glance at Mina.

Mina just smiles so widely her eyes nearly pinched shut looking at how her parents are welcoming her boyfriend and so does Chaeyoung provide a good attitude and seems gradually comfortable with them.

"Mom, dad..how was the flight? Wasn't tiring?" Chaeyoung casually asks, feeling the need to initiate the conversation with Mina's parents.

"Quite tiring but worth it since we also got a chance to meet you," Her dad replies. "And anyway, I heard you also graduated in business administration field same like Mina, Chaeyoung?" He asks.

"Aa..yeah..that's true," Chaeyoung replies lightheadedly.

"So, any future plans after this? Maybe get married?" Mr. Myoi playfully asks, causing her wife to nudge him.

"That's still early, honey.." her wife shakes her head at her husband's sudden question about marriage.

Mina feels her heart tickle looking at her parents and Chaeyoung goofing around.

"We have a marriage plan in mind, actually," Chaeyoung lets out a small laugh while looking at blushing Mina. "But for now, we need to stabilize our economy first, as we planned before."

"Great.. Impressive that you two think that way," Her dad says while raising his eyebrows, feeling attentive to Chaeyoung's matured thought. "Have you found any jobs? Or are you planning to start your own business like Mina?"

"Ohh.. to that extent, actually I'll handle my family's business," Chaeyoung hesitantly says.

Her dad leans in. "Family business? If you don't mind me asking, what kind of business is that?" A radiant smile spreads across his face.

Chaeyoung clears his throat. "It's just some import, export in gold and diamonds. We also have our own brand for some jewelries and accessories that we handle." His hands hang in the air with some patterns of explaining about the family business he will handle.

Mr. and Mrs. Myoui maintain eye contact with Chaeyoung, nodding to his explanation while their lips twitch into parental smiles. "Wow.. That's quite a big business you will handle, son.. but actually we don't really mind about it, as long as you are a hard worker and could take good care of our daughter, that will be just enough for us," Her dad's eyes crinkle at the corner, lines etched with countless smiles to Chaeyoung and Mina.

"Thank you dad," Mina says while reaching for her dad's hand and presses it gently.

"We actually hope that Mina could follow her dad's path, becoming a professor and doctor. But, her happiness is our priority, that's why we never protest her desire to study in business, I know she will do great and succeed. So we put our trust in you to support her just like we did, son," Mrs. Myoui says. Her voice hints with softness, relishing a vibe as a mom that's full of love and gentleness.

As time passes, their conversations keep flowing smoothly. Sometimes their small laughter echoes around the table when catching up with each other, to the point where Chaeyoung talks about Mina to her parents, spilling how Mina behaves when with him. Her parents also tease Mina when they tell Chaeyoung about Mina's life at home.

"Mina talked a lot about you, Chaeyoung," her mom says lightheartedly. "We have never seen her talking too much about guys.. but now we have no doubt why she chose you. I hope you will take care of our Mina well, Chaeyoung" Her heart swells with contentment, her face brightens with genuine happiness for Mina and Chaeyoung.

AUTHOR'S NOTE ;

Be prepared yah !! Lot of loves, my reader. Don't forget to vote and comment🫶🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

You and Me By Uno

Fanfiction

213K 6.3K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...
180K 6K 49
This story is about six college student; Chou Tzuyu, Minatozaki Sana, Yoo Jeongyeon, Im Nayeon, Son Chaeyoung, and Myoui Mina. Six of them struggles...
22.9K 1.2K 67
10 years of service in the special forces and countless escapades to the west didn't prepare Jeongyeon for what came next. She never anticipated meet...
326K 10.8K 53
" I regreted that I don't make this mistake sooner" ⚠Gender Bender Alert⚠ ⚠Mature Contents Alert⚠ If you don't like it.. please kindly not to open it...