MICHAENG : THE STORY UNFOLDS...

By Jimitzu122414

Another Michaeng genderbend story 😌 My second book of a new story about Michaeng🫶🏻 From strangers to lover... More

CHARACTER
CHAPTER 1 - FIRST MEET
CHAPTER 2 - FLUTTER
CHAPTER 3 - CHARMS
CHAPTER 4 - PLOT AND CONFESS
CHAPTER 5 - THE FIRST
CHAPTER 6 - FIRST FIGHT
CHAPTER 7 - IDIOTIC
CHAPTER 8 - THE PAST
CHAPTER 9 - WORDS AND ACTIONS
CHAPTER 10 - MILES APART
CHAPTER 12 - REUNITE 🌹
CHAPTER 13 - BLESSES
CHAPTER 14 - SACRIFICE 🥀
CHAPTER 15 - HEARTACHE
CHAPTER 16 - RECKLESS
CHAPTER 17 - FLIP THE COIN
CHAPTER 18 - WAVERED
CHAPTER 19 - DROP OF DOUBT
CHAPTER 20 - SPARK
CHAPTER 21 - TRAPPED
CHAPTER 22 - UNEXPECTEDLY FALL
CHAPTER 23 - PATHETIC
CHAPTER 24 - FIRST PLACE
CHAPTER 25 - HIDDEN
CHAPTER 26 - RED HANDED
CHAPTER 27 - REGRETLESS
CHAPTER 28 - THE EDGES
CHAPTER 29 - BEAST 🥀
CHAPTER 30 - LAST CHANCE
CHAPTER 31 - FORGOTTEN 🥀
CHAENG ??? !!!!! (NOT A STORY)
CHAPTER 32 - STRANGER
CHAPTER 33- SMALL BEAN
CHAPTER 34 - THE HEIR
CHAPTER 35 - MY DNA
CHAPTER 36 - KEEP GUESSING
CHAPTER 37 - DEJAVU
CHAPTER 38 - PAINFUL LIES
CHAPTER 39 - STUPEFIED
CHAPTER 40 - FLOOD OF MEMORIES
CHAPTER 41 - GIVE UP
CHAPTER 42 - SILENT PLEADS
CHAPTER 43 - ROLLER COASTER
CHAPTER 44 - SWEET TO BITTER
CHAPTER 45 - ONE OF US 🥀
CHAPTER 46 - PAINFUL END
CHAPTER 47- ENDLESS JOURNEY

CHAPTER 11 - INSTINCT

140 8 0
By Jimitzu122414

-TIME SKIPPED-

Mina steps out of the bathroom, feeling refreshed after her night shower. As she slips into her pajamas and waits for her damp hair to dry. She checks her phone for any notifications from Chaeyoung but there are no messages or calls from him, prompting her to dial his number.

After a few rings, Chaeyoung's husky voice pierces through from the other side. "Heyyy...I thought you were still resting?" he says, adjusting himself to sit upright on his bed, a smile evident in his voice as he speaks to his beloved.

"I'm resting now, but my head is spinning so bad," Mina replies, her tone slightly whining.

"Why? Are you okay, babe?" Chaeyoung sounds concerned, his worry palpable in his voice despite Mina not being able to see his reaction.

"It's your fault, you keep running through my mind, that's why," Mina chuckles, teasing Chaeyoung with a playful accusation.

Chaeyoung grins. "Ahhh, you got me, babe," he says, sighing with a smile that makes him look like an idiot. "But you know what? I never tired of running through your mind," he adds, goofing around.

"Why?" Mina questions, her heart melting at Chaeyoung's words.

"Because I want to build stamina to run through other people's minds next time," Chaeyoung says mischievously, teasing Mina.

"Ughh, idiot... we just parted away just for a few days and you're already thinking about others?" Mina asks firmly, annoyed by Chaeyoung's teasing. "Do you want me to think about other guys too, Son Chaeyoung?" she adds, her annoyance evident.

Chaeyoung laughs at his girlfriend's response. "You have no idea how much I love you, Mina-yaa... how can I think about others?" he says, his voice softening.

"What a sweet talker," Mina says sarcastically, rolling her eyes but still feeling a bit annoyed with her boyfriend.

Hearing grumpy Mina on the other side just adds another tickling sensation to Chaeyoung's heart, fueling his desire to tease her even more.

"You are so cute even when you are angry.. I wish you were here now," Chaeyoung flirtatiously says.

"Mmmm... I wish you were here too," Mina's voice softens, sounding clingy.

"What would you do if I were beside you now?" Chaeyoung asks naughtily, his tone teasing and suggestive.

Mina catches onto what Chaeyoung means. "I'd hit your head and give you a spell to just love me so that you can stop being a pervert," Mina says sternly, but there's a playful undertone in her voice.

"Ouch... that's a bit harsh," Chaeyoung sounds offended as Mina shuts down his dirty mind. "But there's nothing wrong with being a bit perverted with my own girlfriend, right?" Chaeyoung still sounds flirty, his tone playful despite Mina's warning.

Mina chuckles, acknowledging Chaeyoung's penchant for teasing. "You're such a teaser, babe," she says, her words slightly stuttered as her heart begins to long for Chaeyoung's presence. "And what do you want to do if I'm beside you now?" Mina asks shyly, her voice betraying her own anticipation.

"Well... maybe hug you?" Chaeyoung's voice takes on a huskier tone, sending a shiver down Mina's spine as she swallows nervously.

"That's all?" she hesitantly asks, her curiosity piqued.

"Mmm...maybe kiss you?" Chaeyoung smirks, his suggestion hanging in the air, leaving Mina's imagination running wild.

Mina's cheeks blush warmly. With a playful grin on her face, she says, "Babe... I've just stepped out of the shower, my hair is still damp..."

Chaeyoung is suddenly stunned by Mina's sudden reveals. "I'm imagining it, you must be so beautiful now," he says, though his mind is running wildly imagining Mina's appearance.

"Babe... I wish I could be there now, making you mine again," Chaeyoung starts a bold move.

Mina feels like she was struck by lightning hearing how transparent Chaeyoung's words are for her. But she can't deny how much she also needs him now. "Mmm... I want to be yours again too," Mina voices out, pleadingly.

"You have no idea how much I ache to feel your touch now, babe," Chaeyoung gently expresses his feelings, unable to help but make Mina know that he is longing for her existence now, to have her in his touch now.

Mina bites her own lips. "I can't take this anymore, babe. I need you," her words heavy with the need for her boyfriend's presence.

"Baby, I feel the same way. I need you too," Chaeyoung knows exactly what she meant, knows the depths of her desire. He also wants her just as desperately.

"What can we do, Chaeng?? I want you so badly," Mina whines.

"How about we turn on a video call? We can at least see each other," Chaeyoung suggests because he can't hold the desire that built inside him for Mina.

Mina's heart leaps at the suggestion. The idea of seeing Chaeyoung, even if only through a screen, is enough to send her pulse racing.

With trembling fingers, Mina initiates the video call. The moment Chaeyoung's face appears on her screen, a rush of love and desire washes over her. He looks just as handsome and irresistible as ever, and she can't help but ache for him.

"Hey, beautiful," Chaeyoung's voice, husky with desire, sends shivers down her spine. She can see the desire in his eyes, the hunger that mirrors her own.

It's already 10 in the night, Chaeyoung turns off his phone, the silence in his room palpable after the video call with Mina ended after a few hours. Somehow, he still feels empty without Mina's presence around, though they already talked on the phone. Not having her there makes Chaeyoung unsure of what to do next.

Feeling a bit thirsty, he decides to drink some water, refreshing himself from the exhaustion after their virtual romance and trying to lift his spirits.

As he steps out from his bedroom, he catches Tzuyu's presence in the living room. The guy is staring at him, with a naughty smirk displayed on his face.

"Chaeng,... I wish I found the button to slow down your voice just now," Tzuyu starts while maintaining his act as a fool.

"Uhhh?? What do you mean, Tzu?" Chaeyoung walks towards him, his face clearly showing that he needs an explanation of what Tzuyu is trying to tell him.

"Don't you know your room is not that soundproof? But Chaeng, are you that greedy, huh?" Tzuyu chuckles.

"Tzu, you seriously heard...?" Chaeyoung laughs awkwardly, knowing that Tzuyu overheard him and Mina. "But yeah, nothing wrong though, I have a girl, unlike you." He sits beside Tzuyu and pats his shoulder.

"Ahh, you really have no shame. How can I be friends with you, hmm?" Tzuyu grimaces and harshly removes Chaeyoung's hand from his body.

Chaeyoung amuses himself, looking at him. "Hey! Are you sulking with me, girl?" Chaeyoung teases.

Tzuyu turns his body around, hearing Chaeyoung call him a girl. "I'm not a girl, idiot," he mumbles while taking a small pillow and throwing it at Chaeyoung. Somehow, Chaeyoung manages to dodge the attack.

Chaeyoung's voice becomes mischievous. "Your throw was really like a girl, Tzu," he adds, annoying Tzuyu.

"Is that so? At least I'm not a crybaby missing his girlfriend," Tzuyu sternly replies, trying not to be fazed by Chaeyoung's teasing, keeping his face straight and making Chaeyoung annoyed.

"Oh my god, this weirdo is so annoying," Chaeyoung mumbles. "You should get a girl, then you'll know how it feels, Tzu," Chaeyoung teases.

"No, thanks," Tzuyu grins, trying to reject Chaeyoung's idea.

"No? Or maybe you are still waiting for—"

"Shut up, Chaeng," Tzuyu says . He then walks to the front door, "Let's go" He says.

"Let's go? To where?" Chaeyoung doesn't move even an inch from his place.

"Let's get some drinks, my treat," Tzuyu says, wearing his shoes.

"What's the occasion, though? Like, suddenly you want to get some drinks with me?" Chaeyoung approaches Tzuyu.

"Nothing, just to celebrate that you have been left alone by Mina here," Tzuyu savagely says while flashing a smirk at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung's eyes widen, feeling offended, and his jaw drops. "I swear, if you weren't my best friend, I would already beat you to death, Tzu," Chaeyoung chuckles in disbelief.

"Damn, seriously, Tzuyu-yaa, it's all your fault," Chaeyoung groans, knowing that his girlfriend is now sulking because of Tzuyu.

"Sorry, though, Chaeng, but I already tried to convince her, though?" Tzuyu's smile is ear to ear, looking at grumpy Chaeyoung. "But I'm sure Mina is not that mad, she's just fooling you around. Let's just enjoy the night, Chaeng." Tzuyu then brings his glass into the air, waiting for Chaeyoung's response to cheers with him.

"I know she's fooling around, but what can I do? I can't ignore her clinginess though. She's too cute," Chaeyoung grimaces, but somehow manages to give a sweet smile before their glasses clink together, and they let the refreshing classic beer run down their throats.

"You are really that crazy for her, Chaeng?" Tzuyu's voice conveys uncertainty and playfulness.

"You already knew it, Tzu. No more asking me that kind of question," Chaeyoung responds casually.

"I know, but let's see if you are truly and madly in love with her," Tzuyu has something on his mind, to challenge Chaeyoung whether he's wholeheartedly loving his Mina.

"What do you mean?" Chaeyoung stitches his brows together as Tzuyu tries to jumble him.

"Chaeng, can you see the girl next to our table? At the right one?" Tzuyu asks, not leaving his gaze from him.

Chaeyoung diverts his glare to the young girl that Tzuyu mentioned. As he lands his gaze on her, he notices the girl suddenly surprised; she seems to stumble and avoid Chaeyoung's gaze.

"Umm, why?" Chaeyoung turns back to see Tzuyu. "Is there anything wrong with her?"

"Chaeng, she just keeps glancing at you since the first we came here," Tzuyu says, almost in a whisper. "Why don't you approach her?" Tzuyu whimsically suggests.

"For what? I've never approached a girl first, and you ask me to do that out of nowhere?" Chaeyoung huffs in disbelief.

"Yeah, but she's quite pretty though. And your girlfriend wouldn't know, right?" Tzuyu pushes harder.

"Mina is prettier, Tzu. I mean, she's the prettiest." Chaeyoung's eyes sparkle, seeming totally under Mina's spell now. "Since when did you become this bad, Tzu, asking your friend to cheat on his girlfriend?" Chaeyoung pretends to be frustrated yet still chuckles, looking at his friend.

"I'm just testing you, bro. Who knows, you might fall for it," Tzuyu's lips, eyes, and smile all synchronize.

Chaeyoung is silent for a while, his eyes observing Tzuyu before he says, "Why don't you go and try her, Tzu? Maybe it's time for you to get a girl."

"Me? Nah, I know another girl who's prettier than her," Tzuyu proudly says while taking another sip of his beer.

"Who? Do I know her?" Chaeyoung's curiosity escalates, attentively waiting for Tzuyu to spill the tea.

Tzuyu's eyes glisten, his lips curl in a goofing remark. "Of course you know her, Chaeng. It's... Mina."

"Hey! What the heck, Tzu! Not my Mina," Chaeyoung's tone lifts in high pitch, taking up Tzuyu's not-so-funny joke.

Tzuyu bursts out laughing as satisfaction swells in his chest; the nature of his savage side always keeps others frozen in their places. "Why? Didn't you say she's the prettiest? I'm just agreeing with you."

"I know, idiot. But she's the prettiest just in my eyes, not yours," Chaeyoung giggles at Tzuyu's remark, knowing that Tzuyu got him again and again.

"If that's so, then stop asking me to get a girl," Tzuyu slightly shakes his head as he is filled with quiet contentment, leaning back in his chair.

"Fine, fine," Chaeyoung concedes, knowing that he will never win the fight with Tzuyu. "But I know you're still waiting for..."

Chaeyoung's words suddenly trail off as his phone on the table suddenly rings, the caller ID displaying 'Minari🤍" on the screen. He excuses himself from Tzuyu for a while, stepping away to answer the call.

"Hi, babe. I thought you already slept," Chaeyoung picks up the phone, patiently waiting for Mina on the other side.

"Chaeng, are you still out with Tzuyu?" Mina replies, her tone filled with worries yet stern.

"Yeah, why? Is there anything wrong?" Chaeyoung's heart almost skips a beat hearing Mina's anxious tone.

"No, nothing. But it's just the two of you, right? There's no one else, right?" Mina rushes in her talks, asking Chaeyoung in insecurities and uncertainty.

"Yes, just me and Tzuyu. What's wrong, Mina-yaa?" Chaeyoung feeling overwhelmed.

"No, babe, I just felt uneasy just now. Um, Chaeng, you won't cheat on me, right?" The more Mina talks, the more her voice cracks.

"What do you mean, babe? I promised you, right? You are the only one for me. I won't ever cheat on you," Chaeyoung blinks repeatedly.

He's thinking back to how he and Tzuyu teased each other about another girl just now, making him realize that maybe Mina had a bad instinct as his girlfriend, making him feel bad and nervous at the same time.

"Don't worry, babe. I'm waiting for you here. I will stay faithful only for you, like we promised, okay?" His voice provides comfort for Mina.

Unknowingly to him, Mina's lips pinch together in a hard line. "Um, I believe you. It's just my feeling." Mina lets out a heavy sigh before continuing, "I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to doubt you. I love you." She tries to hold back the cracks in her voice.

"It's okay, babe. I love you more than you ever know. Come back faster. I miss you already. I miss your nagging, actually," Chaeyoung chuckles at his last words as he tries to loosen the tension between them.

"Didn't you always ask me to stop nagging?" Mina rolls her eyes, even though she feels a warm glow hearing Chaeyoung's remarks.

"I used to, but now I miss it," Chaeyoung's tender smile reflects his genuine affection for her, even though Mina didn't have a chance to see Chaeyoung grinning like an idiot because of her now.

"You must be smiling like an idiot again now, right?" Mina giggles at her own thought of Chaeyoung's idiot smile that she always sees every time they were together.

"Babe, how did you know???" Overflowing with happiness, his laughter echoes pure joy.

"Of course, I know. You are my man, after all." With anticipation, her voice raises in pitch, filled with excitement, especially when Chaeyoung's laughter on the other side becomes more palpable.

She finds home in his laughter, each sound a melody she never grew tired of hearing. "I miss you, Chaeng."

Chaeyoung's breathing slows as a sense of love and belonging washes over him. "I miss you more." A soft sigh escapes his lips, carrying the weight of his affection.

AUTHOR'S NOTE ;

Well I'm too kind not giving you guys a heartache yet🤭 but all I can say is, be prepared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

You and Me By Uno

Fanfiction

212K 6.2K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...
233K 7.2K 81
Book 2: Be as one -------------------------------- Arranged marriage is never gonna be happy ending.... Or can it be?? ...
13.1K 588 25
Have you read a story where the heroine fell in love with the evil villain? A petite girl who is an undercover police officer, was sent to stand as...
175K 5.5K 31
I'm here to Protect you. This is business only but maybe... This could happen. I love you, but it's painful. It's a burden. I'll find a way to let g...