MICHAENG : THE STORY UNFOLDS...

By Jimitzu122414

Another Michaeng genderbend story 😌 My second book of a new story about Michaeng🫶🏻 From strangers to lover... More

CHARACTER
CHAPTER 1 - FIRST MEET
CHAPTER 2 - FLUTTER
CHAPTER 3 - CHARMS
CHAPTER 4 - PLOT AND CONFESS
CHAPTER 5 - THE FIRST
CHAPTER 6 - FIRST FIGHT
CHAPTER 7 - IDIOTIC
CHAPTER 8 - THE PAST
CHAPTER 10 - MILES APART
CHAPTER 11 - INSTINCT
CHAPTER 12 - REUNITE 🌹
CHAPTER 13 - BLESSES
CHAPTER 14 - SACRIFICE 🥀
CHAPTER 15 - HEARTACHE
CHAPTER 16 - RECKLESS
CHAPTER 17 - FLIP THE COIN
CHAPTER 18 - WAVERED
CHAPTER 19 - DROP OF DOUBT
CHAPTER 20 - SPARK
CHAPTER 21 - TRAPPED
CHAPTER 22 - UNEXPECTEDLY FALL
CHAPTER 23 - PATHETIC
CHAPTER 24 - FIRST PLACE
CHAPTER 25 - HIDDEN
CHAPTER 26 - RED HANDED
CHAPTER 27 - REGRETLESS
CHAPTER 28 - THE EDGES
CHAPTER 29 - BEAST 🥀
CHAPTER 30 - LAST CHANCE
CHAPTER 31 - FORGOTTEN 🥀
CHAENG ??? !!!!! (NOT A STORY)
CHAPTER 32 - STRANGER
CHAPTER 33- SMALL BEAN
CHAPTER 34 - THE HEIR
CHAPTER 35 - MY DNA
CHAPTER 36 - KEEP GUESSING
CHAPTER 37 - DEJAVU
CHAPTER 38 - PAINFUL LIES
CHAPTER 39 - STUPEFIED
CHAPTER 40 - FLOOD OF MEMORIES
CHAPTER 41 - GIVE UP
CHAPTER 42 - SILENT PLEADS
CHAPTER 43 - ROLLER COASTER
CHAPTER 44 - SWEET TO BITTER
CHAPTER 45 - ONE OF US 🥀
CHAPTER 46 - PAINFUL END
CHAPTER 47- ENDLESS JOURNEY

CHAPTER 9 - WORDS AND ACTIONS

144 7 1
By Jimitzu122414

After her nighttime shower, Mina emerges into the living room, clad in short pajamas. Jihyo, who sits in the living room blushes at Mina's alluring attire. She quickly averting her gaze to avoid seeming too creepy, yet she feels a tinge of awkwardness witnessing Mina's sexy side.

Settling onto the couch, Mina's heart still flares with emotions as she scrolls through her phone. She eagerly awaiting any message from Chaeyoung.

"I'm going to sleep now,..goodnight" Mina casually announces to Momo and Jihyo, who are still engrossed in the movie.

She sits on the bed with her back resting against the headboard then she opens the chatroom with Chaeyoung once again.

She can't think straight as this is the first time Chaeyoung hasn't updated her about anything, and plus with their fight today making she feels even more anxious.

A lot of thoughts bombard her mind at the same time.

"What if he still loves Yunjin?" Her thoughts consume her.

"They've only been broken up for five months..mmm maybe they still have feelings for each other. Is Chaeyoung looking for her instead of me now?" Her grip tightens on the phone.

"But... Jihyo said that they are just friends now?" She sighs. "Hmm...Why are you hurting me this much, Chaeng?"

She closes her eyes, tears unknowingly flowing down her cheeks again.

Her last thought consumes her completely. "Chaeng, are you really able to endure without me by your side when your ex is around after this? Maybe you will leave me and get back with her..."

The longing for Chaeyoung, the anger, the sadness, and the uncertainty hit her hard at this moment. Mina couldn't help but lost to her thoughts as she composes messages for him.

Meanwhile, at the guys' house, Chaeyoung remained lost in deep sleep for hours.

"Chaeng???" Tzuyu shakes his body. "Bro, are you sick? Your body temperature is really high." Tzuyu tries to rouse him.

"Uhhh..Tzu?" Chaeyoung stirs and attempts to sit up. "I think I have a fever," he exclaims, feeling his mouth dry and bitter.

"You should get some proper rest inside, Chaeng," Tzuyu advises, handing him a glass of water.

Chaeyoung takes the glass from Tzuyu and gulps it down. "What time is it now?" Chaeyoung asks, noticing that all the lights in the house are already on.

"It's 10:45 PM, Chaeng," Tzuyu replies casually after checking the time on his phone. "Oh, by the way, your phone kept buzzing just now," Tzuyu adds, nodding towards Chaeyoung's phone on the coffee table.

"Arghh..really?" Chaeyoung runs his fingers through his messy hair and rubs his face with both palms.

"Um..anyway, I'm going to my room now," Tzuyu announces, retreating into his room.

Chaeyoung unlocks his phone, his jaw dropping as he sees his notifications flooded with messages from Mina just a few minutes ago.

Chaeyoung's eyes widen, blood draining from his face as he reads Mina's flood of messages.

"Arghhh damn..what the fuck" he mutters, his heart racing in his chest. Guilt washes over him as he realizes he overslept.

He quickly dials Mina's number, attempting to reach her, but there's no answer no matter how many times he tries.

"You are so dead, Son Chaeyoung," he curses under his breath and grabbing his car key on the table.

As he speeds his car, Chaeyoung's mind is consumed by Mina's messages. He can't blame her for her reaction. After  all he's the root of their problem. Nervousness and sadness wash over him knowing that their problems are only growing bigger.

"Damn it!!!" Chaeyoung groans in frustration as he realizes Mina has blocked him. He can't think of any other way to communicate with her now, just hoping that maybe Mina will calm down and come to see him. Perhaps a miracle will come his way, because he simply can't go inside the building due to the strict security.

Chaeyoung takes a seat on the nearest bench, allowing the cold night breeze to wash over him. Despite the chill, he has no intention of moving from his spot. The combination of cold air and the fever he's experiencing makes him shiver, worsening his already compromised physical well-being.

Mina's eyes dart to her phone screen, reading their group chats after blocking Chaeyoung. She's grabbing one of her hoodies and slipping into it. She looks at another black hoodie in her wardrobe and hooks it on her arms. She rushing to set her foot out from the house.

She dashes out behind the main entrance door of the building. Her heart beating faster while her eyes scan the surrounding outside the building.

She walks a few steps away then her eyes anxiously searching for her boyfriend nearby. For a second, she feels like her world is collapsing. But suddenly she squints her eyes at the familiar figure sitting there and his head hanging down.

"Son Chaeyoung!" She shouts out while rushing towards him.

"Uhh? Mina??" His gaze moves onto Mina that is now approaching him. A faint smile curls on his lips.

Mina takes a seat on the bench beside him and swiftly wrapping Chaeyoung in the hoodie she brought. Her palm rests on Chaeyoung's forehead. "Your body is so hot," Mina says sternly with her voice tinged with concern.

Chaeyoung smiles and removes Mina's hand from his forehead. "Babe, look at me," he says, his eyes gentle as he squeezes her hands softly. "I'm sorry I came late for you." His eyes suddenly glitter like pools as he tries to hold back his tears.

"Let's not talk about this first," Mina avoids his gaze. Despite still being angry and sad because of him but seeing Chaeyoung in his weakened state makes her heart throb with worry for him.

"No, I want to talk about this. Listen to me, babe," Chaeyoung pleads. "Let me mend things so that you know I'll never want to leave you for anyone else, not even for my ex."

Mina continues to avoid looking at Chaeyoung's face as he speaks to her.

"Babe, look at me," Chaeyoung begs.

Mina slightly turns her face to see him. She maintains her poker face and trying to hide the chaotic feelings inside her heart.

"Babe, Yunjin and I are literally over. I have never considered being with her again. I have you now. I'm sorry for talking to her, hurting you, and just leaving you like that today. I know that I'm an idiot for doing such things to you,"

Chaeyoung sighs before continuing. "Mina-yaa, please forgive me. I hate fighting with you." Chaeyoung suddenly bursts into tears.

Mina is speechless for a while as trying to digest things, but seeing how sincerely her boyfriend pleads somehow lure her heart little bit.

"I'll forever be your man, Mina-yaa. Trust me, we will never fall apart, even a million miles apart. I'll always waiting for you, babe," Chaeyoung's breath hitches as he tries to wipe away his tears that are now rolling down nonstop.

"But why didn't you ever tell me about her at the first place, Chaeng? I wouldn't doubt you if you were honest with me about her," Mina suddenly breaks her silence.

"She's not that important to me anymore, Mina-yaa. I don't like bragging about my past relationships when I already have you. She is my past, but I just want to live my future with you, babe." Chaeyoung's voice is laced with his tears.

"Stop crying now, Chaeng," Mina gently cups his face, her thumbs brushing away his tears. "Your tears are so warm," Mina chuckles slightly.

Chaeyoung flashes a sly smile at Mina and now seeing her light-heartedness even if not fully present. "Will you forgive me, Mina-yaa?"

"With one condition," Mina says playfully.

"Anything, babe, as long as you forgive me," Chaeyoung eagerly responds.

"Buy me a new Lego," Mina's eyes sparkle as she asks her boyfriend for a new Lego.

"Babe..." Chaeyoung sighs. "I thought you wanted something else. But of course, I'll buy you one. No, not only one... as many as you want, baby," Chaeyoung grins.

Mina delicately brushes aside a few strands of Chaeyoung's hair that have fallen onto his forehead, her touch gentle and affectionate.

"Your idiotic smile always melts me, Chaeng," she says softly with her gaze filled with warmth as she looks at him. "Thank you for proving your words with actions to make things right again, I promise you, there will be no drop of doubts anymore and we will make it through everything together, baby" her voice softens, conveying both gratitude and forgiveness.

"You know, you turned my whole world to upside down, but I like me better when I'm with you," Chaeyoung suddenly says, his tone flirtatious.

"No wonder why Jihyo said you are so idiot for me, huh?" Mina giggles, her eyes narrowing slightly as she smiles.

"Jihyo? Did she tell you something about me?" Chaeyoung asks, a hint of surprise in his voice.

"She says you are so into me," Mina proudly declares.

"Well," Chaeyoung nods, a playful glint in his eyes. "She's kinda right about it."

"Kinda!?" Mina's voice rises, her hand reaching out to pinch Chaeyoung's arm. "What do you mean by kinda, Son Chaeyoung?"

Chaeyoung bursts into laughter. "It's hurt, baby... stop it," he manages between giggles. As Mina stops pinching him, he continues, "I'm not only so into you, but I'm going crazy about you too that I'm ready to die for you," he adds with a weird wink.

"Idiot... please don't die yet, because I still like you," Mina chuckles, goofing around with him.

"Um? So you will let me die if you don't like me anymore?" Chaeyoung pouts.

"Let's see," Mina pretends to think. "Maybe," she giggles.

"Alright then... I'm also willing to die if you hate me. So, fair," Chaeyoung blurts out, his tone filled with drama.

Mina laughs, watching her boyfriend's newfound cheerfulness. "Babe... can you hug me now?" she gently requests.

Chaeyoung blushes at her sudden request, his lips twitching as he opens his arms wide for Mina. "Come here," he says softly. Mina smiles and moves closer to him, embracing him affectionately. Chaeyoung then envelops Mina's body in his embrace.

"Your body is so warm," Mina nuzzles her face onto his chest. "Babe..." she lifts her head to look at Chaeyoung's face, still not pulling away from the hug.

"Um?" Chaeyoung looks down at her, his arms holding her close.

"You should get some rest now..." Mina pouts, looking up at him with concern in her eyes.

"Should I?" Chaeyoung questions, raising an eyebrow.

"Um... plus everyone is concerned that you ran away from home," Mina says casually, still lifting her head to look at him, her chin resting on his chest.

"Ran away?" Chaeyoung looks confused, his face showing curiosity.

"Babe... everyone is looking for you now because you suddenly disappeared from home... why didn't you reply in the group?" Mina suggests, pulling away from him.

"Group?" Chaeyoung looks clueless as he retrieves his phone from his pocket. "My battery is out," he says, handing the phone to Mina.

"Urghh... my boyfriend is so idiot," Mina scoffs. "Never mind... Let's get inside, I'll tell them that you are here," Mina suggests, standing before him. Chaeyoung follows Mina, wrapping his arms around her waist. Mina tilts her head onto Chaeyoung's arms as they walk inside the building together.

AUTHOR'S NOTE ;

Thank you guys 🫶🏻 Don't forget to leave your comments and vote for this part. Tell me if you need any improvement for this story🥺 By the way, is the arrangement of the pictures okay? Cause I afraid it might overlapping on the writting part🥲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 8.5K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...
175K 5.5K 31
I'm here to Protect you. This is business only but maybe... This could happen. I love you, but it's painful. It's a burden. I'll find a way to let g...
351K 14.1K 83
"I never ask you to love me, neither to choose you as someone I'd love in an Eternity." ⚠Gender Bender Alert⚠ ⚠Mature Contents Alert⚠ If you don't li...
32.3K 1K 18
(MANY TYPING AND NAME ERRORS AHEAD. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.) Son Chaeyoung is in need of a new assistant because being the secretary of CEO Minatozaki...