Why Me? || p.jm

By JiminiePop

•• A 17 year old girl named Kim Eunji has moved in the past due to her dad's company. She is constantly movin... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning of it all
Chapter 2: Him
Chapter 3: Worrying
Chapter 4: Scared
Chapter 5: Sad
Chapter 7: Jimin's POV
Chapter 8: Confused
Chapter 9: Bad Feeling
Chapter 10: New Friend
Chapter 11: Eunji?!
Chapter 12: Thank You
Chapter 13: I Can't
Chapter 14: We're Over.
Chapter 15: Really.
Chapter 16: Speechless
Chapter 17: I Don't Care.
Chapter 18: Friends
Chapter 19: Happy
Chapter 20: Sad Day
Chapter 21: Living where?!
Tagged
Chapter 22: I'm Glad
Last Three Tag
Chapter 23: Officially Together
Chapter 24: My Turn
!!! MUST READ !!!
Chapter 25: I Won't
Chapter 26: Settled
Chapter 27: Beginning Of A New Friendship
Chapter 28: Easier Than Expected
Chapter 29: Payback
Chapter 30: Sohyun's Afternoon
Chapter 31: Not Getting Better
Chapter 32: A Really Bad Idea
Chapter 33: Change Of Mind
Chapter 34: Two Messages And One True Friend
Tagged (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧
Chapter 35: The Process
Chapter 36: The Party

Chapter 6: What's Happening!?

5K 215 53
By JiminiePop

(Eunji's POV)

   I woke up panting, gasping for air. I realized that it was just a dream and sighed. I moved my hair out of my face and my cheeks were wet. I was crying. I sighed again as I thought of Jimin.

'I wonder if I'll get to talk to him today.'

I looked at my clock since it looked pretty early. It was 7:00 and school begans at 8:30. "Huh. I'm actually gonna be early today. Wow that's a first."

I got out of bed to take a shower and get ready. When I was ready I went downstairs. I looked around for my parents but didn't see them. 'Guess they already went to work.'

I ate breakfast and went to school.

When I got there, it was still pretty early and I wasn't tired, so I decided to take a walk around the school since I haven't been able to do that yet.

I was amazed at how big the school was as I ventured further down and around corners. Its way bigger than I expected. It doesn't even look this big on the outside. "You could get lost easily in a building like this!" I whispered to myself.

I turned left around a corner and stopped.

"Speaking of lost, haven't I already walked through this hall already?" I was starting to freak out. 'Oh no, I'm Lost! Great! I don't even remember how I got here! This is bad! What if I can't find my way back before class?!'  I closed my eyes and breathed in and out. "It's okay Eunji, just try and find someone who can help you." I comforted myself.

I opened my eyes and began to walk and looked around to find someone. As I walked, I heard music. It sounded like a piano. 'Maybe I can ask for help!' I followed the music and came across a door that I didn't remember seeing. I looked through the glass window on the door. I couldn't really see anything because the lights were off. There was a little light shining through the blinds from the sun, so it didn't make the room completely dark but it was still hard to see. I squinted my eyes to try and get a better look.

I gasped.

I-It's....J-Jimin! 'What is he doing here? Is he always early? Wait, since when did he know how to play piano? Should I go in there? Ugh. I don't know what to do.' I stopped thinking and listened to him play the piano.

It was sad yet beautiful. "You know what? You're just getting help that's all. " I whispered to myself. 'But...I really want to talk things out...let's just see how it goes.'

I took a deep breath before hesitantly opening the door and quietly walking in. I looked at him and saw that his eyes were closed, so he didn't see me. I slowly walked up behind him and stood there. I didn't want to interupt so I just closed my eyes and listened to the song until it ended. As I listened, I felt my throat start to sting and my eyes burn. 'Ugh, I can't take it. I miss him so much. I miss our memories together. I just hope things turn out okay...'

When the song came to an end, I opened my eyes and and looked at him. His eyes were still closed as he sat there, looking down. I wanted to say something but I didn't know what or how. "That was beautiful." I eventually said. He jumped and looked at me.

Once he looked at me, his eyes widened.

"...Eunji." He whispered. We continued to look at each other as he slowly stood up. "U-Um, thanks..." he said, rubbing the back of his head. "W-What are y-you doing here?"

I suddenly blanked. Uhhhh..'Crap! what Am I doing here?..... Oh yeah!' "Oh uh well, I woke up early so I got ready and ate breakfast. Once I reached school, I  decided that since I haven't been able to yet, I would take a look around the school...but I got lost and started to look for help..and that's when I heard you playing the piano.....well, I didn't know it was you playing the piano until I watched through the window.....wait no, I wasn't watching you and being a pervert or anything like that...I was just Looking to see if it was a custodian or something...which i'm not saying you are, I was just...uh..." 'Oh my god! He probably thinks im an idiot! Geez, Eunji all you had to do was tell him why you are here, and you went on and told him your WHOLE MORNING. Oh my god. Just get to the point!'

I was mentally hitting myself when I heard him start to laugh. I looked at him and he was holding his stomach while he began laughing. 'Aish...' I became really embarassed and covered my face.

He let out a satisfying sigh, showing he was done. "Ah, You are still the same..." he said as he wiped his tears from laughing so hard. I uncovered my face and looked at him.

I gave him a puzzled look. "Is that a bad thing?" I said. "Not at all." He smiled. 'Oh boy do I miss that smile...'  I smiled back.

I felt myself relax and the feeling of butterflies in my stomach start forming. It turned way better than I expected. looking into his eyes made me feel like- 'Oh wait, what time is it?! Ah man, I was to caught up in the moment with Jimin that I forgot where we were! Oh no! I have to get back to class!' 

"Oh yeah, Why don't I help you get to class, since you said you were lost, right?" He said. 'Woah. He read my mind!'  "Huh? Oh, Right!" I said.

We hurried out of there and he took me to my class. Which I made it to mine right on time, but I was worried about him because I didn't want him to get in trouble. Especially because of me. He said that it was okay though because his class wasn't that far...but I knew he was lying...-_-

As I walked to my desk, I noticed that Mijin's desk was empty. 'Huh? Where is she? Is she sick? I hope she's okay...'  I went to sit down in my desk and when I did, I could see Sohyun giving me death glares from the corner of my eyes. She must've seen jimin with me. 'Oh well.' I thought with a smile on my face.
.
.
.

*Ring Ring*

.
.

Yes! First period DONE! Here we come second period...

When I went to my locker, someone tapped my shoulder. 'Oh please don't be her...please don't be Sohyun..' I turned around and saw Jimin. "Oh, it's just you." I said as I opened my locker to grab my books for second period. "Who'd you think it was?" He said with one eyebrow raised.

'Oh wait, isn't he dating her? If he is...t-then, I probably shouldn't say anything.'  "Nothing, nevermind."

He kept looking at me. "Y-Yah, what do you want, if you don't want anything then I'm going to class!" I said hoping that he'd let it go. "No no no, wait." he said lightly grabing my arm. I looked at his hand and he let go. "Uh, well I was wondering if you'd like to eat lun-"

"Oppa! Oppa, I was looking for you!" Ugh. Of course. It was Sohyun. She came running up to Jimin and dramatically pushed me out of the way. I wasn't very happy and Jimin clearly wasn't either. Jimin looked at her angrily. "What? Oh no, I made oppa mad at me. I'm a terrible person." She said fake crying.

I was disgusted.

He sighed. "Sohyun, stop." He said sternly. "I was talking to Eunji and you came and shoved her out of the way!" Jimin yelled at her causing her to flinched. 'Yeah, you tell her Jimin!'

By then, people in the hall were starting to watch and whisper to each other.

Jimin saw them and sighed.

"Eunji, um I'll talk to you later okay?" He said. "Yeah, okay." I said and smiled causing him to return it and leave. After he was out of sight and

Sohyun turned around and pushed against my locker. "Stay away from my Oppa!" She said and gave me a death glare. 'So they are together..' "If I see you talking to him again, you're DEAD! I'll be watching!" After she said that, she stopped away. 'Ugh! She makes me so angry!! Okay just relax...breathe in, breathe out.' I told myself. But it didn't work.

I grabbed my things, slammed my locker and stomped my way to class.
.
.
.
*Ring Ring*
.
.
.
LUNCH! I'm so happy to eat! I quickly got up and turned around only to be disappointed because Mijin isn't here. 'What do I do? There's no one else I can sit with! And I do NOT want to sit with people I don't know...It's already hard as it is.' I sighed.

"Guess I'll just skip." I said as I watched other students meet up with their friends and leave to eat lunch with a smile on their face. 'I wonder if this school has a rooftop. I think I might look even though they probably don't.' I left and started wandering around until I found stairs leading up and a door that says 'Rooftop'.

"Welp. I guess I found it."

When I opened the door, I felt a nice cool breeze blow right through me. I sighed. This is nice.. I looked for a spot to sit and found a bench nearby. I sat down and closed my eyes. I listened to the wind blow and birds chirp. 'I like it up here. I guess I found my quiet place that's for sure. I just hope this place isn't taken...'
.
.
.
*Ring Ring*
.
.
.
Finally! Time to go home! IM STARVING!! When I go home, im going to eat a snack and after that, im going to take a NAP. Perfect. After I grabbed my things from my locker, I quickly went home because of how excited I was.

"Im home!" I said. No response. I sighed. Of course. The house felt different,...like it was missing things. I shrugged it off. I dropped my bag and walked to the fridge. When I looked on the fridge, there was nothing on it. 'What?! But what happened to all of appa's notes? This is weird. He always tells me to never touch them because they are very important.' I looked around the house and went to their room only to see that their door was cracked open. I opened it and looked around. 'All of appa's stuff is gone?! Everything! Even his clothes!! D-Did he l-leave somewhere?!' I didn't know what was going on. I was feeling so many things right now.

I decided to call appa. I pulled out my phone and dialed his number..he didn't answer. I called again. No answer. I Tried again but there was no answer. 'What's happening!!!' I became really nervous. I dialed eomma's number..didn't answer. Called Again, no answer.. I tried one Last time!..

She answered! But her voice sounded very weak, like she was crying."E-Eunji...I k-knew you w-would call...I don't w-want to t-talk about it right now..." I don't know what's happening, but I won't just her sake.                 

"E-Eomma..." I said sounding sad. "I-I'll tell you w-when I get home.." she said in a sad whisper. "Okay.." and with that, she hung up.

I went to my room and sat on my bed. I thought about everything that happened today. 'Im glad that I 'kinda' got to talk things out with jimin. Well, not really 'talk things out' but I atleast got to talk to him......and I don't even want to bring up Sohyun. But im also clueless about what's happening here with appa and eomma, and i'm sure it's not going to be good...'

______________________________

     So whatcha think? I've wanted to update this for a little while now but my network hasn't been working lately..But I managed to update today so, yeah^^. Sorry for any grammar mistakes! Please vote and comment! I love you guys!! >3<

-JiminiePop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90K 3.1K 49
Warning! This is 21+ years of age. Includes: bad language, abuse, sexual content, and death. A girl named y/n l/n was just a normal girl but the...
64K 1.6K 26
Y/N one day moves from America to Korea. Since she is a foreign transfer student, she doesn't know or have anyone. Although she knows the Korean lang...
47.8K 1.6K 35
Where Jimin is an adorable teen who doesn't know much about the "adult" things whereas Yoongi is a mischievous not-so-innocent person. Yoongi acciden...
252K 6.3K 30
Jungkook had confessed his feeling toward Taehyung. Taehyung feel disgusted with Jungkook.He told the other member about Jungkook confessed to him. N...