The Department!

TarajiBookShelf által

⚠️Warning. Include ADULT Content.⚠️ Fantasia is the chief of the NYPD the 5th precinct where her rival ex-be... Több

Lets Be Cops:
Lies she Told
Power Means Everything
Butt Dial Your Speed Dial
Girl crush
Not The L- Word
Worst Case Scenario
Her Deadly Signature
Grief-talk
An Angel From The Past
Gay For You
Halle's New Hustle
Long Distance 1
Sneaky Sex Or Genuine Love?
A Moment Of Truth!
Part 2
Thanksgiving Dinner.
The Love House
Sneaky Freaky
Search party
A Silent Pain
A Fantasia Gesture
Back To Love
Family & Media
Incapable Of Letting Go
Imperfect love
Lets Talk politics
Desperate Times...
How Taraji Met Tasia
Nowhere without You!
?
The Shooting
The Scar: 1
The Scar: 2
Is She Guilty?
Lies She Told: 2
Fantasia Tells It
It Must Be God!
Vengeance!
Paris Wedding ♥️
My Wife's Enemy
So Much Love In The Family
Is The War Over?
Halle Broke Her Mother
The yes, Pleasure!
The Honeymooners:
The Dream
Part 4
Stalker-ish
Not Without A Fight
Power Means Everything: 2
impulsiveness!
Winning Or Losing?
Between Sisters: 1
Between Sisters 2:
Finding Us Again.
Out Of Love
Part 5:
Strangers
Coolest Moms
So Into My Ex!
Slumber Party
Family Fued
Case Sealed.
Hide & Seek
Body Double!
Face claims:
What The Future Holds...
Legal Spouse
Re-Candling
Happiness In The Family
Screwed!
Body Double 2
The Make Up Gesture
Two Wrongs, Nothing Right.
Part 6
The City Of Memories.
Longest Ride.
Kids' Expectations
The Toy!
Secret Admirer
Secret Admirer 2
Bitter-sweet
Danielle falls
Black & Blue
Obsessed With Obssession
Problems In bed
The Queen's Fix
The house Full Of Love
Growing In Love
The Public:
Part 7: MONEY
Love Still Exist
College Delusions
The Real Villain
Suicidal
The Wrong Sister
The Ex In My System
Fed Up!
Nice Meeting You
We Need Each Other
Sexual Frustrations
The Boy Is Mine.
Another 1
Part 8: We Rise!
Seductions
Karma
Caught In A Lie!
Uncomfortable...
The Doghouse!
The Wife's Punishment
Trapped To Explosives
Alcohol Bottle..
Ghosted
Stalker-ish: 2
Subconsciously!
The Traitor
Awakening
Drifting & Reminiscing
The Wife's Mistress
Her Bad Choice
Birthday & A Phycopath

A House Full Of Lust

828 49 67
TarajiBookShelf által

"Parr-- stop, yes uhh that feels good. What are you doing?" Halle moaned.
"you hate me. I can't stand you, Baby girl, we fucking the hate off"

"shit yes uhh baby fuck me so fucking good, go deeper in my pussy" Halle moaned as Paris strapped her hard. "shit your pussy is so fucking tight and wet for me. You like me don't you?"

"Uh oh shit! Fuck me harder. Faster baby".
"make me cum!"
"that is the plan baby. Cum hard for me okay".
"Yes!"
"shit!" Paris said realising she liked Halle more than she planned. It was not about Taraji anymore. She just liked her

Halle cummed hard making Paris so happy.
"I like you," Paris said looking into her eyes. "you are perfect just like your parents. Halle I know I said let's just fuck the hate off but I think I'm starting to genuinely like you".
Halle blushed. Paris smirked. "you are my first" Halle confessed. "what? First what?"
"first real penetration. I mean girls usually eat my pussy and you know finger fuck. I had a boyfriend but we never went there. You are my first Paris"
Paris chuckled. "I would think that's a lot of weight to carry but I'm kinda pleased to be your first."

"We can't tell the girls. Let's keep this to ourselves"
"Does this have anything to do with Hailey Thomas? I've seen how you two look at each other. Halle come on she's with your friend. Last night they were smooching in your presents. You deserve someone that's all yours. And I know I'm a playa but I'm willing to be that person"

"Paris are you saying YOU, want a relationship? With...ME?"

"yes."

"I'm not your type you like older women"
"I did a lot. But one of my crushes told me to look at girls my age and give it a chance. I looked at you and saw the fire between us. I propose a hate sex. I fucked you and liked it. A lot I like you"

"Can I think about this?"
"please. I will wait. Please do"

Paris kissed Halle a little, she unstraped, put clothes on, and went to the pool where the younger girls were. Splashing water at each other.
"Bro, where were you? Where is Halle?"
Hailey asked Paris. "Should I know?" Paris asked. "you didn't kill her and hide her body cause her crazy ass mothers would put you, the president, and everybody in America with the American flag...in a bodybag" Kris joked. They all laughed.

"join us," Kia said. "I don't like sharing my water I'm sorry," Paris said.
"you got your own pool at the White House?" Kris was being sarcastic. "no But I got my pool at my parents's retirement home. I'm sorry I don't mean to sound--"

"Boujie?" Kia asked. "I was gonna say rude. But yeah whatever you call it." Paris said unapologetically. Halle approached them. "Join us, Hal?" Kris said. Halle took off her shirt.
"Parr! Take off your clothes or I'm pushing you in" Halle said blushing.

"I'm sorry, Parr. Nickname? What did we miss?" Kia asked. Kris and Hailey looked at them too. "nothing. Not a thing. Her fans call her that and I-- I'm a fan remember?" Halle stuttered. Hailey scanned at both of them.

"Paris. A minute?" Hailey said. "whatever you wanna say....just say it here," Paris said. "I'm asking politely man"

"And I hear you."

Hailey aggressively pulled Paris to the side.

"you didn't do anything with Halle did you?"

"chill out man"
"did you?" Hailey shouted. The girls looked at them. Paris looked at Halle. "I did. And there is nothing you can do--" Hailey grabbed Paris' hair and pushed her into the pull. "Hailey no, stop!" Halle screamed. Paris hit the pull with her face. She bled out. She licked her blood looking at Hailey angry. Halle was red.

Halle jumped into the water. "Hey let's get you stitched up. There is a room full of doctors, they got you baby" Halle said. That made Hailey upset. Kris looked at Hailey to explain herself. Hailey walked away

They got inside. "what happened?" Taraji asked. "She fell into the pool" Paris looked disappointed that Halle lied to protect Hailey.
"Aunt Gina, Aunt Gabi, Dr. Dickson please help"

"it is just a cut lovebug, you don't have to call all of us," Gina said

"I will help!" Gabi said and got 1st aid kit. Kassie finally came down after her morning glory got her sleepy.
"Pair.. - my baby what happened?" she asked. "apparently I fell in a pool," She said shooting Halle a look. "apparently?"
"I fell into a pool Mom," she said. They stitched her up. She took a shower and went to sleep.

"what really happened to Paris? I mean I'm not a fan of her I want to kill her myself but I can't. So did you hurt her baby?" Fantasia asked Halle. Halle shook her head. "who did?"
"Mom is nothing. She's Okay" .."Halle baby don't fuck with me right now. I have about 0.2% energy to breathe. And I'm wasting the remaining of it asking you a simple question"

"Hailey pushed her"

"why were they fighting?"

"Mom is just not your business okay?"
"Halle I don't think you realize how serious this is, she's the first daughter, hurt and bleeding in my house, so tell me what I need to know"
"Hailey thought Paris and I hooked up"

"did you?" Fantasia shouted. They all looked at her. "Halle did you or did you not?"

"I did Mom. I'm sorry to disappoint you" Halle said and walked away. Fantasia felt angry.
"hey. She barely disappoints you and she's at that age. So what if she hooked up with a girl her age? Let her make her choices and if they are bad, those are her mistakes" Gina said. Fantasia looked at her wife. She nodded. She looked at Kassie. "I'm good with it!" Kassie said.
Fantasia knew who wasn't good with it. Hailey.

"I gotta find Hailey," she said and walked up the stairs. Kris looked lost, folding arms and standing by the corner. Taraji approached her. "are they dating and I'm the only one who doesn't know?" Kris asked. She sounded hurt. "no. They are not dating and they never cheated on you"

"then why, Mrs B. Why would Hailey get so mad about who Halle hooked up with?"
"I think that is the question you should be asking your girlfriend. She has to tell you the truth" Taraji said. Kris nodded and went upstairs

Fantasia was just done comforting Hailey.
"what's going on here, you and Halle? Why are you so damn jealous that she fucked Paris. Are you in love with her Hailey? Your Halle-bear?".
Fantasia looked at Hailey. She already told her to lie, lie, and lie if it doesn't work lie again.

"no why would you think that? I love you!"
"then what's your problem? Halle deserves to be happy too"

"Happy yes but Paris is a playa okay? She's not genuinely caring for Halle, she's playing her. And as her friend, I can't just sit there and do nothing"
"Oh. Yeab. Okay, I'm sorry"
Halle overheard this conversation. It hurt like shit.
1. Hailey doesn't love her. 2. Paris is just playing her. Is what she heard

Fantasia left the room. She heard her daughter's sobbing in her room and entered without knocking. "lecture me, Mom. I'm irresponsible. I'm setting myself up for failure, I'm disappointing you. Go ahead and make this about you when I'm hurting because nobody is ever gonna love me. I've never found love. I'm 20 and never found love. You were 16 when you met mom. You guys are here today. I never had somebody love me. I'm not beautiful like you. I'm not popular like you were. I'm just a version of Taraji with the money. I have no one to love me. They all playing with my feelings. Caleb, Dante, Hailey now Paris. Am I not Good enough Mom?"

Fantasia wiped her tears. "first of all there is nothing wrong with your mother's past. I don't ever wanna hear you mention that like that ever again."

"I'm sorry"

"secondly. Halle come here baby"
Halle walked closer. Fantasia turned her to look at a giant mirror in the bathroom. "look at that face those beautiful eyes. Those invisible but teasing dimples. Honey you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. And I'm not disappointed in you. I'm proud of you for how you carry yourself and handle shit like a baddie. I'm proud to be your mother. You wanna know your secret. All of your friends. They either want you or want to be you. Give me a name I will tell you a secret"

Fantasia was being petty. But she had to help her daughter.
"Kia!"

"she wants to be you so bad. Don't believe me? Everything you do she does. Everything you try she tries. She likes boys but thinks it's cooler to date girls because you do. Next, come on"

"Paris hates me!"

"Paris has issues honey. She is into older women--"

"I know but she told me she liked me. I guess she lied"
"wait she did?"
"yes, and Mom I kinda was ready to give her a chance. But she's a player"

"try it. You want to feel loved outside this home, and it's okay so... If Paris is genuine, try it" Fantasia said. "really I thought you didn't like her?"

"I don't like her when she looks at my wife. But I love her, her family is a friend of this family just like Hailey. I mean, She is trying to get under my skin but maybe this is what she needs for her to work out her issues"

Halle nodded. "what about Kris, she has it all figured out, she can't possibly wannabe me"

"but secretly hates you. I'm not saying don't be her friend. I'm just saying watch your back for now. That girl pretends a lot. I don't think she likes you very much"
."Mom where do you get this stuff?"

"I'm a mother, I watch. I learn and I protect what's mine. I've been watching all of them"
"what about... You know who, what's her story?"

"Well, you know who... She loves you."

"lies. I just heard her admit to her girlfriend that--"

"I asked her to lie to keep Kris happy or tell her the truth and break up with her to be with you. She chose to lie because she couldn't hurt a girl she had been dating for years. Hailey loves you, Halle. She is crazy about you the same way I'm crazy about your mother. But with my experience, I'm going to tell you this... It hurts like shit when you can't have the girl you want because they are with someone or you are with someone and feel trapped in your sexuality. Let Hailey make a decision. But don't deprive yourself of fun, Like Paris or anybody. I know you waiting for Hailey. She might not found the courage on time or ever. She might end up like me and Taraji... Waste time hurting and spend a little time resolving the mistakes made in the past. Or end up like our First Lady and Dr Dickson. In love but can't have each other and can't talk because of anger and betrayal and a whole lot of bull shit. So you need to leave the room, a big role. For disappointment. Let Paris show you fun, show her fun. Live baby Hailey isn't ready for you. Don't hate her. Just love her from afar"

Halle nodded. Fantasia wiped her daughter's tears. "you are gonna be fine, you come from my body, I know this" Fantasia said. Halle hugged her

"Thanks, mom. Is good to have you back"
fantasia smiled. "don't thank me thank somebody who brought me back"

"Aunt Gina?"
"Not that overstated b--- no, not her" Halle chuckled. "you jealous of her? She's making flames and you can't catch on. All these years you thought you were the overachiever in the family. And you were wrong. There's the bomb in the family and Fantasia can't catch the fire"

"Will you shut up!" Halle teased her mother.
"no, I won't. Admit you jealous of your sister" she said laughing. "I'm not!"

"Yeah you are"
"okay shut up. Maybe a little"
Well, Mom, I will tell you a secret too. Aunt Gina is jealous of you. I overheard her and Beth argue. She said. 'stop trying too hard to prove a point, so what I loved her, she chose my sister and I've been jealous of my sister ever since.' so see. Win-win. She got the fame, the figures, the beauty"
Halle laughed. "you better be going somewhere with this"

"but you got the luck, the girl, the love, the kids, the looks, and the body. Mom stop being jealous of your sister, embrace it. You already won. You have everything she ever wanted. Cut her some slack, will you? She's your blood when she wins you win. She is your hero. She saved your life"

"you really are smart. Okay baby I will"

"make your wife happy while you are at it. She can have anyone in the room but chose you. Don't fuck that up" Halle said and left her mom with a hanging jaw.

That night after dessert.

Fantasia was feeling a lot better. Taraji was happy. She was sitting her butt cheek on her wife's lap. While having adult conversations with their guests.
They were all drinking except Fantasia.

Karly was leaning her back on the wall, wine glass in her hand. Eyes on Kassie. Kassie was flirty. Blushing and tucking her hair behind her ear a lot.
"How did you guys meet?" Fantasia asked Gina. "it's boring!" Gina said. "I'm sure it is," Taraji said sarcastically. Fantasia nudged her. She gasped spilling her wine on her wife's white robe. "see what you made me do."
"Sorry." Fantasia said. "okay I will just wash it off now," Taraji said. "white wine gets it off. You don't have to" Katly said. "really?"
"yes!"

"Okay, uh. okay. You okay with that baby?"
"of course, sit down!" Taraji was carefully sitting when Fantasis pulled her into her body. The wine spilled all over their couch. They looked at each other. "it's leather!" they both said and started kissing.

"what's happening?" Beth asked. Karly smiled. Kassie chuckled. Gina swallowed hard. "get a fucking room!" she barked. "it's our house," they both said gasping for air then started again.

"let's go upstairs" Taraji whispered. Gina couldn't look away.
"I wanna do it here. Leave the room or watch!" Fantasia told her guests

Kassie looked at Karly. They took each other's hand and rushed out of the room. Beth walked out. Taraji took off her top and threw it, it landed on Gina's face.
Gina clenched her teeth. "stop it right now!" she told them. They stopped and groaned.
"Meet me upstairs," Fantasia said and went upstairs. Taraji walked towards Gina. Gina inhaled loudly. "my top please," Taraji said. Gina looked at Taraji's half-naked upper body and then at the top in her hands.
She couldn't let it go. "I -" Gina said. Taraji took it from her. "I apologize for us. We didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" Taraji said. "it's your house I- I just didn't realize how hard it would be seeing that." Gina said. "I am so, Sorry"

"Honey, are coming to bed?" Beth asked. "I gotta go. Enjoy your wife" Gina didn't know what to say. Taraji chuckled. "I will of course!" Taraji said and went upstairs.
She found her wife on top of their bed, naked. "oh yes of course" Taraji said diving onto the bed and making Fantasia laugh. "what took you so long?"

"I had to hydrate for this" they continued. She lied.😂

In Halle's room.
Halle has been texting Paris, apologizing for covering up for Hailey.
Knock on her door;

She opened. It was Paris.
"hey baby," Halle said. "Baby? So I'm your baby but you could lie about me getting hurt to cover somebody else's crime. Halle, where is your loyalty? With the truth or with Hailey?"

"with neither okay. It's with you. I didn't realize it then and I fucked up. But now I realize I wanna cover up for you. Hide the body baby I will be your alibi. Because I want the dating thing with you" Halle said.
"you do realize I'm leaving tomorrow, how do we keep up with the long-distance thing?"

"I will visit. You will visit, right?"
"of course Hals!"
"kiss me please, kiss me" Halle begged. Paris grabbed the base of her neck. They kissed.

Meanwhile

Hailey typed "I love you!" in the box to send to Halle but she couldn't hit send. She just stared at the screen.

Halle and Hailey? or Halle and Paris?

Hailey and Kris?

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

3.8K 208 12
An amazing take on a love story we never thought we would need. This story is about a female named Fantasia (Tasia) and another female Taraji (Raji)
50.3K 2.2K 29
Y'all this is literally a Tarasia story. Im obsessed with them rn, I wanted to explore the capacity of a love that can exist, From strangers, to frie...
9.5K 605 18
"Maybe trying something new wouldn't be so bad?" When 17 year old Taraji Henson moves away from her untrustworthy and overwhelming situation of a hom...