ENNNULLE

By Karthi_writes

Maran and Maya, two independent individuals hate each other out of their family background but destiny has so... More

Cast and Prologue
Chapter 1 - Seeking Permission
Chapter 2 - Leaving to Madurai
Chapter 3 - Picking her Up
Chapter 4 - The swing
Chapter 5 - Teasing the to be Bride and Groom
Chapter 6 - Lost in your eyes for a second
Chapter 7 - Yamuna ma's love
Chapter 8 - Naming Ceremony
Chapter 9 - The loss And Truth behind
Chapter 10 - Consoling her
Chapter 11 - Night before Engagement
Chapter 12 - Time for some Action
Chapter 13 - His Trance
Chapter 14 - Shopping
Chapter 15 - The secret meet
Chapter 16 - The initial of the bond
Chapter 17 - Coincidence or Destiny?
Chapter 18 - The clash
Chapter 19 - His Care
Chapter 20 - Madan's Attrocities
Chapter 21 - His Apology
Chapter 22 - His Change
Chapter 23 - Her Fear
Chapter 24 - Doubt ?
Chapter 25 - Tricks to Convince
Chapter 26 - Rights on the other
Chapter 27 - Trouble and Trust
Chapter 28 - First talk
Chapter 29 - Shifting?
Chapter 30 - Giving a Try
Chapter 31 - The Swing - Again ?
Chapter 32 - The Biryani date
Chapter 33 - Sick
Chapter 34 - Day of Nalangu
Chapter 35 - Sangeet
Chapter 36 - Caught
Chapter 37 - Yaru da ava?
Chapter 38 - Missing
Chapter 39 - A Kid or His Girl
Chapter 40 - " He is Mine "
Chapter 41 - The Dinner Date
Chapter 42 - The Proposal
Chapter 43 - " Manga urga " & " Kutty dosai "
Chapter 44 - Insecurities & Yearning
Chapter 45 - Misunderstanding
Chapter 46 - Surprises
Chapter 47 - Fear and Guilt
Chapter 48 - Thiruvila
Chapter 49 - Tease
Chapter 50 - First Outing
Chapter 51 - Brewing Bond
Chapter 52 - Reason of Rift ?
Chapter 53 - Possesive
Chapter 54 - Threaten
Chapter 55 - Born day
Chapter 56 - The promise
Chapter 57 - Her Diligence
Chapter 58 - Surprise Offer
Chapter 59 - The Blame
Chapter 60 - The Truth behind
Chapter 61 - Trichy visit
Chapter 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70 - Jenny's decision
Chapter 71 - Reconciliation
Chapter 72 - Madan's rage
Chapter 73 - Home 🏑
Chapter 74 - Love πŸ’–
Chapter 75 - Home alone
Chapter 76 - Ilavarasi's blessings
Chapter 77 - The Hidden delight
Chapter 78 - The alliance and after effects
Chapter 79 - Maya's hurt
Chapter 80 - Surya's surprise for Ajay
Chapter 81 - Her guilt
Chapter 82 - Yamuna's Suspicion
Chapter 83 - Yamuna knows the truth
Chapter 84 - Will be there for you
Chapter 85 - Fear of loss
Chapter 86 - The grief of Loss
Chapter 87 - Her emotions
Chapter 88 - The aftermath
Chapter 89 - His Breakdown
Chapter 90 - Rajavel's decision
Chapter 91 - Change of heart
Chapter 92 - Maaran's outburst
Chapter 93 - Visit to kotagiri
Chapter 94 - Maya's disappointment
Chapter 95 - Maya's Breakdown
Chapter 96 - In safe arms
Chapter 97 - Family's acceptance
Chapter 98 - Surya's pain
Chapter 99 - Wedding ?
Chapter 100 - The attack

Chapter 69

1.7K 284 35
By Karthi_writes

Maya and Jenny were busy packing the bags while they heard the sound of the doorbell. Jenny noticed Maya pausing her action of packing the bag before she continued to work again. Jenny sighed, shaking her head before she left the room to open the door for Maaran who stood at the doorstep. Maaran smiled at her and peeked behind her to get a glimpse of Maya but failed when the door of the bedroom closed. 

Jenny: ulla vanga bro..

Maaran: paravala ella pack panitingala.. ethachu help pananum ah ?

Jenny: illa na.. dresses uh kitchen items matum thena.. panitom..

Maaran: ok da..

He turned to the door and found Maya walking out with a bag. She walked to the main door and placed the bags near the wall and left into the kitchen as if he never existed there. Jenny looked at Maya before looking at Maaran who was looking at her retreating figure with a yearning look.

Jenny: oru nimisham bro varen.

She left into the kitchen to find Maya being on a call and was annoyed when she heard her speak to a neighbor about them vacating the house.

Maya: Move pana aal soli iruntho illa.. pakathula vantanga.. Luggages ella ethitu seekram kelambalam.. namaku bus ku late aachu… 

Jenny: unaka nee panrathu ella seriya iruka ?

Maya: Correct ah tha iruku.. ellama ah pack paniyachu.. movers ku soliyachu.. namaku bus ticket book paniyachu.. vera enna ?

Jenny: ethachu nala solira poran di..

Maya: enna di un prechana?

Jenny: Konja naalaiku munadi namala thapa pesuna vunga kita vacate panratha pathi solara.. pavam di antha mansuhan… oru maasam ah nee oru varathai pesira mataiya nu thavichu irukaru.. avura thirumbi kuda paka matingara?

It has been a month since their break up and Jenny remembered that exact night Maya came back to the house with a determined face. Maya who left the house crying did not let a drop of tear after her return. She did not want to question her immediately so let it pass the night. When she, interrogated about it later the next morning, Maya blankly informed her that everything between them was over. And true to her words Maya never spoke to Maaran who kept going behind her yearning at least a glance from her. Soon after Maya had informed Jenny left to meet a broken Maaran sitting on the couch with dried tear marks.

When Jenny tried to speak to Maya she politely refused. She also did not stop Jenny from talking to him or eachother visiting the house. She would just ignore him by not even looking at face , making him yearn for her. And now after finishing off with their exams they decide to vacate the house and leave for Trichy. Maya compelled Jenny not to leave for the hostel until she left for Bangalore and decided to take her with her. 

Maya stayed silent before she sighed.

Maya: nan onu kekata ?

Jenny: Enna ?

Maya: Madan Anna ah Bangalore poi 5 masam aachu.. Nee yen anna kita pesrathu illa ?

Jenny: Nan madan kita pesathathum.. nee bro kita pesathathum ona ?

Maya: ithuku nan pathil solanum illa.. un manasatchi ah neeya kelu.. athu solu.. ipa va late aachu..

Jenny stood there silently dwelling on Maya’s words which were true. Right from the day Madan left to banglore she had been crying with herself but never dared to talk to him. One of the reasons might be that she wanted to distance herself from him considering her past of losing the people she loved. But the truth was she was hurt when he mentioned about moving on during their last conversation. Even though she feared losing him, her heart still wanted him. She was in a great dilemma of believing her fears and pushing him away or pushing her fears away and accepting him but after he had uttered such a word she wanted to know if he would stay even after she had not contacted him. And with that in mind she had been successful in not contacting even though she yearned for him to do it. Now with Maya's words she knew what Maya was up too. The reason behind their hurt might be different but their thought process to heal themselves was the same.

Jenny left to the living room and found Maya speaking to a stranger whom she guessed as one of the movers. She moved to Maaran and smiled at him and blinked her eyes assuring him that everything will be ok. He frowned at her but she nodded at him, assuring him once again. 

Maaran tried to get hold of the bag that Maya was trying to manage to get but failed as it was heavy. Maya abruptly left the bag when Maaran touched the sling and moved ahead without turning back. Maaran heard her asking the person who was arranging their packages in a van to collect the bag and sighed. He forwarded the bag to the person before helping him arrange the packages. 

Jenny locked the house before forwarding the key to Maaran.

Jenny: Sathya anna two weeks agum nu sonanga.. vanthathu kuduthurunga..,

Maaran: seri da..

Maya was waiting near the cab that was there to take them to the bus stop and yelled at her.

Jenny: Ava kidakara na… ana onu enaikum ah avala vitrathinga..

Maaran: nan epadi avala viduvan nu ninaikara ?

Jenny: itha nan solala na unga aalu tha sona…

Maaran frowned but soon realized when she nodded.

Maaran: vitra matan nu solu…

Jenny: atha neengala solikonga.. ipa ithuku mela ninan nan sethan.. nanga kelambarom neenga patharama irunga..

Maaran: neenga patharama poitu call panunga.. food eduthutingala ?

Jenny: eduthutom na.. 

Maaran stood there watching them get into the car and just when Maya was about to close the door he called for Jenny.

Maaran: Pathu patharama ponga.. he said looking straight at Maya who was looking away but he could guess her watching him.. poitu vanga.. nan ingaya tha irupan.. Engayum poira matan.

He noticed Maya trying to hide her sigh before she asked the driver to leave. He stood there waving at the car with a small smile adoring his face after a long time in the hope of living his love back. 

Next couple of months passed in Swift, Maya and Jenny spent their vacation at Trichy. Maaran stayed back at the same house and he never stopped trying to contact Maya. His texts continued to be unread and his calls turned to be unattended. He contacted Jenny occasionally and got to know about her. When Jenny received the date of joining and decided to leave for Bangalore, Maaran was the one to help her find an apartment and make all the arrangements. Jenny had kept informing him about Maya even after she left to Bangalore and Maaran currently knew Maya had enrolled herself for Pg in a college at Trichy. Maaran was upset as he was confident that she would again join PG in Chennai as they once discussed earlier. He really did not know how to convince her if they were in two other places and her not even reading his messages did not really help. He knew that leaving for Trichy would also not work with Ajay and others around. At the same time he did not want them to be the same even after three whole months. He decided to leave for Trichy and somehow meet her without others' knowledge. 

Maaran was returning from the office after applying for leave through the same food court where he had spent most of the time with her. He paused to take a look at the table that they usually sat at for a few seconds. He sighed before trying to move out of the place but soon stopped again and looked at the table with shock. He blinked his eyes before he rubbed it and once again looked at the table.

Maya was settled on the table scrolling her mobile while having her food. He grinned to himself before jogging to her and standing in front of her.

Maaran: Yazh..

Maya paused eating for a minute before she continued without looking up at him. 

Maaran: Paapa please..

Maya looked up at him and glared before she took her plate and stood up.

Maaran: seri seri kupdala.. unaku tha ithu serathu illa.. apram yen sapdra ?

Maya sighed: enaku unkita argue panra thembu ella illa..  just leave..

Maaran: Maya yen di ipadi panra.. please di pesu.. ama nee enga hostel laya iruka ? He asked to see her I'd card.

Maya: pesaraku ella ethuvum illla.. thayavu senju drama panama kelambu..

Maaran: matan.. Jenny nee Trichy laya college senthutan nu sona.. Inga epadi ?

Maya: nan tha Ava kita apdi Sola sona… unkaga ella en dream ah tholachutu.. etho oru college la poi Sera mudiyathu.. 

Maaran: enaku theriyum intha college the unaku pudikum nu atha.. una convince pani kutitu polanu.. Trichy varaku ipa tha leave apply panitu varan..

Maya: nee vanthu kupta matum nan odana vanthurupan ninaikaraiya.. nan Inga vanthathu en dream kaga.. So thayavu senju ipadi pinadi suthi enna disturb panatha..

Maaran: Nee kuthi kamikarathu la entha thappu illa.. ana please sona kelu kelambi va.. nama veetuku polam.. unaku intha food ella set agathu.. 

Maya: first nan kuthi kamika ella nee enaku yarum illa.. second yaro kuda ella enala vanthu thanga mudiyathu.. en health epadi pathukanum nu enaku theriyum.. intha rendu varushathula nan una pakarathu itha last ah irukanu..

She chided before she left the place leaving a defeated Maaran behind him.

The next few months passed by Maaran going behind her and she avoided him continuously. He would reach the campus earlier to watch her leave for class and also when she returned back to the hostel. He would sit on the table beside her on the food court during breaks and her free times even though she would not mind him. He offered her homemade food when he noticed her losing a considerable amount of weight without proper food which she of course refused. Maaran made sure to wait at the garden until she returned back after her reading time.

After three months of Maya returning, Maaran’s office was assigned to take a demo class for students about the app they improved for the fashion designing students. Initially this was offered to one of Maaran's team mates but Maaran somehow managed to take the offer. It was easy for him as he had already taken a few classes including Maya’s batch.  

Maya was surprised to find him in the conference call where all the Ug and Pg students assembled for the seminar as they were informed about someone else taking over the seminar. She noticed his eyes searching across the class and once it fell on her he smiled before he moved to set his laptop on the podium. The class progressed and Maya was completely concentrating on the content until she heard some of the girls around her murmuring something. Soon she realized it was about the one who stood on the dice. She looked up to find him in front of the screen explaining the work progress of the app while moving from one corner to the other. His arms flexed in his tight shirt while he pointed at the screen or whenever he occasionally twisted his mustache. She tried to control her irritation but it was reaching the limit as the murmurs continued until the end of the seminar.

“ Cha enna arms di.. Apa apa messai vera muruki veetukaran..'' one girl of the juniors behind Maya dreamily sighed during the time of feedback, making Maya give out an annoyed reaction.

" pesama athava feedback eluthi kudutharalam.. "

" Cha cha feed back la nan vera eluthi irukan.."

" Apdi enna di eluthi iruka ?

Maya huffed before turning to them : konja amaithiya iruka mudiyum ah please?

“ Hello nanga avura pathutu irukom.. ungaluku ennaga prechana ? “

Maya noticed Maaran watching in a peripheral vision.

Maya: enaku enna prechana enaku Ella ethuvu illa.. Nee yaroyo parunga pesunga.. ana athu mithavungala disturb panathinga.. Olunga class kuda gavanika mudila..

She said with an irritated tone and turned to concentrate on her notes.

Maaran who noticed everything and somewhat heard it as they were seated in the beginning of the rows and softly chuckled at Maya's expression. He gulped when he noticed Maya glaring at him and turned his concentration on the laptop. He smiled to himself when he remembered about the time she was super possessive about his arms.

They were out on a Sunday for shopping and by the middle of the day Maya had grumpily dragged him to the bike.

Maaran: ipa ethuku di ipadi iluthutu vara ?

Maya: mooch.. she opened the front cover in the bike and took out a soft jacket.. itha podu..

Maaran: hey lusa ah di nee.. veyil madaiya polakuthu.. ipa poi sweater poda solara..

Maya: athu ella enaku theriyathu.. ipava podu.. kandava ella Kai ah pakara..

Maaran grinned and flexed his arms: Pinna ithu ena gym ku poi vara vecha kaiya ?.. Chinna vayasula irunthu vayal la kalapa pudichu Vela senju vantha arms.. 

Maya: enna vena irukatum.. ana ithu en property kandava ella paka kudathu.. podu mothala itha..

Maaran: vegum di..

Maya: moditu podu da..

Maaran: etheyy.

She sighed before she made him wear the jacket and smiled at him who pouted. 

Maaran: ithu Ella unaka overa therila.. yaruchu patha lusu nu ninapanga.. 

Maya: Ninacha ninachutu poranga.. nee va pola.. enaku inum neraya vanganum..

Maaran: sona kekava pora va.

Maya: hey nilu..

She stopped when he twisted her mustache and glared at him. 

Maya: Inga paaru suma suma ipadi meesai ah murukitu irukatha.. 

Maaran: yen ?

Maya: Panatha na panatha.. 

Maaran: anaiku matum nan meesai muruki vitukarathu pudikum nu sona ?

Maya: athu.. nan iruka apa matum.. veliya ella vantha panatha.. suma athava pathutu irukalunga..

Maya twisted down the mustache making him pout and dragged him out of the place. And soon after they reached home she again twisted it up and that became their routine whenever they left.

Maaran was out of trance when he heard some howling sounds and screams. He looked up to find everyone looking at the screen and some at Maya who had a blank face looking everywhere anxiously. He frowned before looking back at the screen only to be shocked to find his wallpaper displayed. A photo of Maya kissing his cheeks was his wallpaper from the time the photo was clicked and now it was displayed on the screen as he had by mistake closed the app he was using. He was quick to act on it and restart the app hiding their photo but the gossiping did not stop. 

" Oh apa ithuku tha kova patanga pola di.. hmm.. irunthalum lucky girl tha.. "

Maya huffed hearing enough before moving in front of him and glared before leaving the place. 

Maaran: Maya.. 

He tried to stop her but she left the hall without paying heed.

Maaran: I am sorry… please do submit your feedback to my teammate.. I will take my leave.

He quickly packed his laptop bag and jogged behind her.

Maaran: Yazh Yazh nilu ma..

He jogged behind her and stopped her holding her forearm. Maya smacked her arm away from him and glowered at him.

Maya: enna da drama panitu irukiya.. ithu Ella pana un pinadiya vanthuruvan ah enna ?

Maaran: nan venunu panala da.. etho yosichutu..

Maya: en vaya kelaratha.. nan tha en pinadi varathanu sona illa.. apram yen da en uyir ah vangara.. ini ithu college full spread agi nan nimadhiya iruka kudathu athana..

Maaran: naan epadi apdi ninapan..

Maya: apa thayavu senju ipadi ena torture panatha aala vidu..

She chided before leaving Maaran behind who sighed and shook his head in defeat. 

*******

Hi dearssss chapter epadi irukunu solunga..

Sorry for the delay, settling things after releaving from the job. Will regulate update from next week. 

Missing Madan and Jenny combo ? they will be back in next chapter and you have a double surprise in a update so enjoy.

Do vote if you like and comment your suggestions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 765 42
A story where love reaches it's destination. God has made one for everyone we just need to wait for the right one, our heart will recognize it's bett...
474K 23.9K 86
He loves her and could set the entire world on fire for her She loves him and she could cross any line for him Everyone knows that including them but...
138K 9.7K 40
(Poor Grammar) They hated each other from first sight. But unexpectedly the Destin tie them for... Forever??
35.3K 1.2K 44
Cousins and a bunch of friends.... that's what they were, enjoying life in their own possible ways. Come a sudden marriage, hidden marriage and a hea...