ENNNULLE

By Karthi_writes

Maran and Maya, two independent individuals hate each other out of their family background but destiny has so... More

Cast and Prologue
Chapter 1 - Seeking Permission
Chapter 2 - Leaving to Madurai
Chapter 3 - Picking her Up
Chapter 4 - The swing
Chapter 5 - Teasing the to be Bride and Groom
Chapter 6 - Lost in your eyes for a second
Chapter 7 - Yamuna ma's love
Chapter 8 - Naming Ceremony
Chapter 9 - The loss And Truth behind
Chapter 10 - Consoling her
Chapter 11 - Night before Engagement
Chapter 12 - Time for some Action
Chapter 13 - His Trance
Chapter 14 - Shopping
Chapter 15 - The secret meet
Chapter 16 - The initial of the bond
Chapter 17 - Coincidence or Destiny?
Chapter 18 - The clash
Chapter 19 - His Care
Chapter 20 - Madan's Attrocities
Chapter 21 - His Apology
Chapter 22 - His Change
Chapter 23 - Her Fear
Chapter 24 - Doubt ?
Chapter 25 - Tricks to Convince
Chapter 26 - Rights on the other
Chapter 27 - Trouble and Trust
Chapter 28 - First talk
Chapter 29 - Shifting?
Chapter 30 - Giving a Try
Chapter 31 - The Swing - Again ?
Chapter 32 - The Biryani date
Chapter 33 - Sick
Chapter 34 - Day of Nalangu
Chapter 35 - Sangeet
Chapter 36 - Caught
Chapter 37 - Yaru da ava?
Chapter 38 - Missing
Chapter 39 - A Kid or His Girl
Chapter 40 - " He is Mine "
Chapter 41 - The Dinner Date
Chapter 42 - The Proposal
Chapter 43 - " Manga urga " & " Kutty dosai "
Chapter 44 - Insecurities & Yearning
Chapter 45 - Misunderstanding
Chapter 46 - Surprises
Chapter 47 - Fear and Guilt
Chapter 48 - Thiruvila
Chapter 49 - Tease
Chapter 50 - First Outing
Chapter 51 - Brewing Bond
Chapter 52 - Reason of Rift ?
Chapter 53 - Possesive
Chapter 54 - Threaten
Chapter 55 - Born day
Chapter 56 - The promise
Chapter 57 - Her Diligence
Chapter 58 - Surprise Offer
Chapter 59 - The Blame
Chapter 60 - The Truth behind
Chapter 61 - Trichy visit
Chapter 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 - Jenny's decision
Chapter 71 - Reconciliation
Chapter 72 - Madan's rage
Chapter 73 - Home 🏡
Chapter 74 - Love 💖
Chapter 75 - Home alone
Chapter 76 - Ilavarasi's blessings
Chapter 77 - The Hidden delight
Chapter 78 - The alliance and after effects
Chapter 79 - Maya's hurt
Chapter 80 - Surya's surprise for Ajay
Chapter 81 - Her guilt
Chapter 82 - Yamuna's Suspicion
Chapter 83 - Yamuna knows the truth
Chapter 84 - Will be there for you
Chapter 85 - Fear of loss
Chapter 86 - The grief of Loss
Chapter 87 - Her emotions
Chapter 88 - The aftermath
Chapter 89 - His Breakdown
Chapter 90 - Rajavel's decision
Chapter 91 - Change of heart
Chapter 92 - Maaran's outburst
Chapter 93 - Visit to kotagiri
Chapter 94 - Maya's disappointment
Chapter 95 - Maya's Breakdown
Chapter 96 - In safe arms
Chapter 97 - Family's acceptance
Chapter 98 - Surya's pain
Chapter 99 - Wedding ?
Chapter 100 - The attack

Chapter 67

1.8K 291 37
By Karthi_writes

Maaran walked into his house, dead tired before throwing his bag on the couch and slumping on it with his fingers on his forehead rubbing it. He frowned when he heard sounds from the kitchen and dragged his tired self to the entrance of the kitchen. A smile appeared on his face as he leaned on the wall and stared at Maya who was chopping something. She was wearing one of the t-shirts he had given her and knee length shorts. Her hair was held up in a bun and a few strands were sticking to her temple out of sweat. The scene in front of him looked so domestic, he was used to this in the last two and half years but this was the first time with no one around. Every time there would be Madan or Jenny and that never looked different like today. And most importantly after weeks of coming into an empty home after she had been avoiding him since last Sunday when she left asking him to not disturb, the scene in front of him was bliss.

Maya who guessed him looked at him with a peripheral vision.

Maya: Veetula gas mudinjuthu.. Jenny vera pasi oda varuva.. atha in...

She gasped before completing when she felt an arm wrap around her waist and a weight on her shoulders. She was shocked more than surprised as it was a completely new move from his side. She turned to her left and found him lying with his forehead against her shoulder blade and sighed.

Maya: Enna aachu ?

Maaran just shook his head, he himself did not know what made him throw away all his hesitation. Maybe one week of separation with no conversation was playing the card and the only thing that his mind and heart said was to go hug her and hold her tightly in his embrace.

Maya, who did not receive a reply tried to lose his hold on her but he tightened it again and pulled her back.

Maaran: please paapa ipdiya iru...

Maya frowned but soon felt goosebumps when she felt his breath against her nape indicating that he had snuggled in her shoulders. She felt a turmoil of emotions, she was worried about his emotional behavior but at the same time was happy that he was taking a step forward leaving behind his hesitations. She stayed silent for a few minutes with fingers in his hair caressing it. After a few minutes of silence she sighed before slightly loosening up his hold and turning towards him still in his embrace. She corrected the hair falling on his forehead before cupping on his cheeks.

Maya: Enna aachu work pressure ah?

Maaran shook his head: Nan ethachu thapu pana thitu illa adika kuda sei.. thayavu senju ipadi avoid panatha di.. please.. paithiyam ah pudikara mari iruku...

Maya fell silent for a few seconds, she did purposely avoid him but for giving herself some time to calm her anger on him. She somewhat guessed it would affect him but never guessed it would be in this depth.

Maya: sorry.. enga kovathula ethachu pesiruvano nu tha avoid pana..

Maaran: paravala pesu.. ana avoid panatha..

Maya: pana matan...

Maaran smiled at her and pulled her closer holding her cheeks and kissed her forehead which was totally unexpected by Maya.

Maya: enna sir.. nan ethuku kova patan nu purinjuruchu pola..

Maaran just smiled as a reply and diverted the topic.

Maaran: seri farewell nu sona epa ?

Maya: Next week..

Maaran: next week ah ? Exams mudinju illaya?

Maya: illa.. Ellaru most veli uru.. so ipava vechuta exam mudinjathu kelambi panga nu ipava vechutom..

Maaran: Apa Jenny ku ?

Maya: Ava department la inum decide panalayam..

Maaran: oh..

Maya: Ama.. seri nee poi refresh agitu va.. athu kula samaichu mudichara.. enakum pasikuthu..

Maaran nodded before kissing her temple and leaving the kitchen. Maya smiled at his retreating figure, happy about his changes.

----

Maaran sat on the couch tapping his fingers on his thigh, growing impatient with each second passing. He kept looking at the closed door making Jenny who was settled adjacent to him chuckle.

Maaran glared at her: Enna tha bro panra un friend rendu mani neram ah ready agara ?

Jenny: Ava ivalo time eduthukara aala illa Apdi eduthukara na.. kandipa bayangarama ready avanu ninaikara..

Maaran: enatha ready agaralo.. iva vara kula.. anga farewell ah mudinjurum pola ?

Jenny laughed and at the same time they heard a throat clearing sound. Maaran gasped as he stood up looking at Maya who stood at the doorstep of the room. She was dressed in a mustard color with a navy blue color border silk saree which was her mother's that Maaran had gifted her. She had let her pallu flow and her hair was also parted at the side and left open with curls at the end. She had paired it with a simple dollar chain, small earring and matching bangles. She had lined her eyes with kajal and liner and had simple makeup. In whole she looked so aesthetic in the 30 years old saree.

Jenny: Alaga iruka di.. She hugged Maya and whispered.. etho romance panala nu feel pana.. anga paru bro va.. vita ipava kadichu saptruvaru pola.. enjoy..

Maya hit on her shoulders with a tint of blush before Jenny left into the room giving them some needed privacy. Maya stood in front of him and waved her palm in front of his face to get his attention but failed. He kept staring at her without a blink making her cheeks heat up. She was used to him admiring her but today there was something else in eyes. Her cheeks turned red as he kept staring before she had to pinch to bring him out of his daze.

Maaran: ouch.. Yen di ?

Maya: enna panra va pola...

Maaran: polam polam..

He held her right arm and dragged closer to him and placed her palm on the small of his back. He stared into her eyes and blew the single hair that fell on her cheeks. Maya shut her eyes and gulped at his unexpected action. She was surprised to believe everything was happening for real and his voice made her believe.

Maaran: alaga iruka di...

Maya opened her eyes only to get lost into his just like he was. After a few seconds of peaceful silence Maaran parted away a little, still in her hold.

Maaran: Seri polam ah ?

Maya: Poganum ah ?

Maaran: athuku thena ivalo neram ready ana ?

Maya: anan tha... but enaku ipadiya irukanum pola iru..

Maaran: irukalam irukalam.. Ana athuku munadi poitu vantharalam va..

Maya fake cried making him chuckle at her childishness.

Maaran: un college farewell di poga Vendama.. sona kelu va..

Maya sighed before she nodded and they bid bye to Jenny and left the house.

---

The rooftop restaurant in which the farewell was happening was buzzing with the youngsters crowd when Maya and Maaran entered the space. The class has agreed to plus one guest with themselves and when this came up as a topic, Jenny had rejected and successfully made Maaran to accompany her. As soon as they walked into the floor Maya's friend Shifa had come to welcome them. The couple settled themselves in a round table along with a few others.

" Bro enaku oru doubt uh ? " One of her friends spoke to Maaran.

Maaran: Kelunga ?

" Neenga tha love panringa lla.. apram ethu Umayal ah first year chinna vishiyathuku la class vitu anupuninga ? "

Maaran: Athu.. he looked at Maya who shrugged.

Maya: Enna yen pakara solu..

Shifa: Anna enaku theriyum ivungaluku theriyanum illa solunga..

Maaran: hmm.. apa nanga love ella panala.. iva cousin tha.. ana epavum adichupom.. enna verupu ethava neraya panuva.. apdi tha anaiku venum nu class gavanikama irukanu enaku ninachu anupitan.. apram tha odambu seri illa nu therinjuthu..

Shifa: athu apram breakfast enna..lunch enna.. Ada ada.. anga ivunga love story pick up aachu illa di.. she teased Maya who hit on her shoulders.

Maya: ena love story is 20 years old .

" Unaka 20 tha aachu apram epadi ? "

Maya looked at Maaran who smiled at her.

Maya: athu secret athu Sola matom..

" Hey ithu bongu pa.."

Maya shrugged with a naughty smile while other friends asked her to narrate.

Maya: no no no.. drink vanthuruchu mothala ellarum kudinga.. she said as the waiter placed the mocktail glasses in front of them.

When the waiter placed the last glass in front of Maaran, it slipped and fell on Maya who was beside him. Maya was quick to get up and Maaran who was sipping his drink placed it aside and got up with her.

Maaran: Enga careful ah veikalam illa..

Waiter: sorry sir theriyama..

Maya: It's ok ga neenga ponga..

Waiter: Sorry madam nan vena vera kondu varata ?

Maya: illa it's ok neenga ponga...

The waiter nodded and left the place but kept looking back at them which did not go unnoticed by Maaran.

Shifa: Maya poi clean paniko..

Maya: hmm poran..

" Hey ethachu use agum nu keela rendu room book pani iruku.. iru.. oru room key vangi tharan.. anga poi refresh agiko.. " One of her classmates announced and left to get the key from the incharge.

The waiter who walked to the scheduled corner of the rooftop showed a thumbs up to Nyra who stood there.

Nyra: enna aachu?

Waiter: neenga sona mariya drugged juice antha sir ku kuduthutan.. antha ponnu melayum juice kotitan...

Nyra: Well done.. she digged into her purse and gave him a five hundred rupees batch.

Waiter: Thanks madam.. vera enna pananum..

Nyra: Antha ponu Inga irunthu poi two minutes kalichu.. Avan kita poi Ava kuptatha Inga kootitu va.. athu vara ingaya iru

" Hey enna di pana pora ? " The girl who stood beside her questioned.

Nyra: enna rendu perum mathi mathi evalo asinga pathunanga.. inaiku avunga asinga pada poranga..

" Enna pana pora ? "

Nyra: Avanuku first ah drugged juice kuduthutan.. Ava ipa dress clean pana pova.. Ava anaiku canteen la sonathu ella vechu patha kandipa Ivan kuda poga matan.. antha time Ava kuptanu avana Inga vara vechu.. Enkita misbehaving panranu.. Katha pora.. inum konja nerathula Avan drugs Vela seiyum... suma pakaravungaluka theriyum.. Avan bothaila irukanu.. ena asinga paduthunan illa.. ipa enna panranu pakaran..

" Theva ilama prechanai la matika porom di "

Nyra: Ella plan paniyachu di pathukalam..

" bayama iruku di.."

Nyra: nan Solaratha matum nee panu.. nan pathukaran...

The waiter left saying he would Maaran and these two tried to watch what was happening but they were hidden by the crowd who stood at a distance between them.

Maya got the keys from her friend and asked Shifa to accompany her, who gladly agreed. But Maaran did not want to leave her, after he suspected the waiter.

Maaran: Maya shifa irukatum nan varan..

Maya looked at him with surprise while the others looked at them with a tease.

Maaran: hey illa.. let Shifa enjoy.. nan room ku veliya wait panikara... polam ah Maya

Maya nodded still in surprise and Maaran dragged her out of the place after bidding from her friends.

Nyra noticed the waiter walking back to her and grinned.

Nyra: enga Avan varana ?

Waiter: ila madam athu...

Nyra: enna ?

Waiter: Antha sir anga kanom.. Antha ponnu kuda poi irukaratha pesi kitanga..

Nyra: what the fuck?

" Ithuku tha di sona Venda nu.. avungala pirikaranu.. neeya sethi vechu iruka.. drink vera pani irukan.. " she said before Nyra gritted her teeth in anger

Waiter: illa madam.. nan kudutha drink angaya tha iruku.. avuru konjam tha kudichu irukaru..

" Ipa enna panrathu Nyra ?"

Nyra huffed in anger before she asked the waiter to leave the place.

Maaran opened the door for Maya and she walked in with a smile.

Maaran: nee wash panitu va nan ingaya irukan..

Maya rolled her eyes: enna da inaiku ore surprise ah nadukuthanu yosichan.. arambichutiya ?

Maaran: enna di ?

Maya: ulla va da.. nan restroom la wash panikaran..

Maaran: paravala di nan ingaya irukan..

Maya sighed: va da ulla..

She pulled him inside the room before locking it and turning to him.

Maya: pesama poi anga ukaru nan vantharan..

She indicated the bed and left into the washroom. When Maya returned back from the washroom she noticed Maaran settled leaning on the bed with his fingers caressing his forehead.

Maya: enna da aachu?

Maaran: onu illa.. nee wash panitiya ?

Maya: aah panitan.. dryer iruntha.. dry matum panitu poiralam..

Maaran nodded and Maya searched for a hair dryer and found it in the dressing vanity that was near the balcony door. They opened the balcony door before plugging the dryer near the door. The bed was right behind her and opposite to the dresser before which she stood. She started blow drying her saree and half through the process she noticed Maaran staring at her from behind. Maya smiled to herself about his changes in recent times, she was happy that he was working on his hesitations. And today was a package of surprises for her as she found something more than love and care in his eyes. She had already seen them occasionally but he would soon hide it from her but today he never cared of hiding it. She turned to him and frowned with an amused smile when he moved to sit on the foot of the bed with folded legs and continued to stare at her with his palms on both his cheeks.

Maya: ethuku da ipadi pakara.. ?

Maaran: aalaga iruka.. he said in a dragging tone making Maya frown.

Maya: Kudichiya da ?

Maaran: Cha Cha nan ella kudichu romba naal aachu...

Maya: Maara nejama kekaran Kudichiya... she came forward and checked him but he kissed her cheeks and smiled at her.

Maaran: en paapa mela sathiyama nan kudikala... he placed his palms on her head and promised.

Maya frowned at him for a few seconds and guessed something was wrong. The little drug she had consumed had started working. Even though he was conscious it had made him let his guard down.

Maya looked down at him tugging on her pallu grinning at her.

Maaran: Alaga iruka..

Maya softly chuckled: Seri seri.. oru two minutes iru veetuku polam..

Maaran: veetuka.. inum farewell ah mudilaya ?

Maya: mudila tha.. ana nee ethayo mathi kudita pola.. mothala una veetula kondu poi sethanum..

Maaran: Hey nan nejama kudikala di..

Maya: seri seri iru varan..

She shook her head and began to work on drying but within a few seconds the power went off.

Maya: ennathu ithu current poiruchu.. generator podama enna panranga..

She reached the balcony and checked on the other rooms if the power was off.

Maaran who was settled on the foot of the bed again placed his palm on his chin and looked at her, who was glowing. The light from the moon directly hit her face and she glowed under it. She looked so ethereal he threw away all his thoughts and got out of the bed.

Maya straddled when she found Maaran right behind her when she turned after locking the door. She gasped when he pulled her against his chest holding her waist.

Maya: Ma..maara.. she stammered.

He tilted his head parallel to hers and blew on the hair that was on her cheeks making her close her eyes with shuddered breath. He held her chin and tilted her to face him and she opened her eyes to look at him. Both were unable to look at each other's face but were not able to find the love their eyes emitted and Maaran kept looking into her eyes. Maya was so happy for his change once again and with the confidence his eyes gave she twirled him and she stood at the foot of the bed and he half sat on the dresser. She pulled herself to him holding his arms and wound it around her. Maya noticed his eyes on her lips and smiled, biting her lips. She leaned in closer, and pecked the corner of his lips, and just before she could give a proper kiss the lights were turned on indicating the power was on. Maaran frowned at the sudden bright light and held his forehead out of the ache it caused. Maya tried to check on him but when he found them in the close proximity he pushed her away harshly making her plop down on the bed. Maya frowned with his sudden change of behavior. She saw him holding his forehead and his face showed regret, shocking her. Still she got up from the bed and tried to reach him but he moved back, not letting her touch.

Maya: Maara.. enna da aachu ?

She tried to touch his cheeks but he once again pushed her away and literally yelled.

Maaran: unaku itha thavara vera ethavum ah thonatha di.. Epa parum.. Atha nan othungi poranu theriyathu illa.. yen ethuku nu purinjuka theriyatha.. Ella enna solanum.. oru kolanthaiya poi love pana illa.. Ethayum ah purinjukarathu kedaiyathu.. first Physically involved ah iruntha tha love nu unaku yaru di sona.. Kanda books ah padichutu.. athuku reality vithiyasam theriyama iruka ?

Maya was baffled with a sudden outburst and the words that she had never expected from him. Awkward silence privileged between them for the first ever time. Maya plopped on the bed, while her face was blank with no expression. Maaran stood there fisting his hair and looked everywhere but her until he realized that he had screwed up for the worst.

Maaran: shit..

He found Maya sitting on the bed with a blank face, not daring to look at him. He slowly moved to kneel in front of her with regret.

Maaran: Maya na ethu..

Maya was quick to stand up and next he knew was a hard slap landing on his cheeks.

Maya: do i look like a slut.. solu da.. unaku enna patha epadi theriyuthu...  she blasted in anger.

Maaran: enna di ipadi ella pesara ? Paapa nejama ethuvum mean panala.. nan Solaratha konjam kelu..

Maya: mean panama epadi da apdi oru varathai vanthuchu...

Maaran: sorry di athu..

Maya shook her head at him and even before he could reply she started moving out of the room.

Maaran: Paapa please nilu.. Solaratha konjam kelu..

Maya stopped to stare at her wrist in his hold before she smacked it away and slapped him once again.

Maya: Mariyatha ketrum..

Maaran: please Solaratha kelu

Maya: Nee sonatha pothu.. She huffed... we are done.. ini en moonjilaya mulikatha...

Maaran: Yazh.. Yazh nilu..

She literally jogged out of the room before leaving the restaurant in an auto without paying no head to Maaran who was flowing behind her yelling for her.

******

Hi dearssss chapter epadi irukunu solunga.. Sorry for the cliff hanger will upload next chapter soon.

Sorry for the delay and as i had already said I was held up in a family emergency. When I came up with the message and story my chithi's sister in law was in serious condition and soon after I posted it she passed away. So It took time for everything to settle down.

Do vote and share if your like and comment your suggestions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 639 22
In the realm of love, there exists a spectrum that traverses both extremes of passion- from the intoxicating allure of affection to the fiery depths...
543 184 11
Hey so this is my first story based on my imagination 💌 He hates her she also does but there's is a something she couldn't deny The feelings she h...
16.5K 2.1K 33
"Burn with me, ā¤œā¤žā¤¨ ā¤ ā¤…ā¤Ļā¤ž, At least, for once, love me, Mikayla. . ." . . . Mikayla, a spoiled brat, daddy's princess has a rival in her school whom s...
21.5K 1.6K 23
Two souls, deeply in love! But destiny had it's own plans. Their lives were played with, in the worst way possible. After nearly 6 years, Destiny...