woodlot | Bts

Oleh vclnilla

Definition of woodlot : a restricted area of woodland ︿︿،، ♡ ⏧·₊̣̇. " Minjis original plan was to deliver ite... Lebih Banyak

intro。・:*˚:✧。
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51: Yoongis Ending
Chapter 51.5: Yoongi's ending
chapter 52: Jungkooks ending
chapter 52.5 :Jungkook's ending
chapter 53: Taehyungs ending
chapter 54: Namjoons ending
chapter 55: jimins endings
chapter 56: Hoseoks ending
chapter 57: Seokjins ending

chapter 53.5: Taehyungs ending

126 6 0
Oleh vclnilla

Positive ending?? Is there anything positive about Woodlot Taehyung?

When Minji woke up, she honestly expected to be covered in dirt, possibly dead but instead, she woke up in silk sheets, dressed in a nightgown, and all her wounds wrapped. 

At first, she thought she had died, the Lord taking pity on her and letting her have her eternal rest. Then she saw the face of the devil himself and knew she was never going to have a rest. 

"Darling, I am glad you are awake!" Taehyung whined, rushing to her side and giving her small kisses all over her face. 

"Taehyung," Minji pushed him away and groaned despite her throat hurting like hell 

"I was getting worried. You've been asleep for so long!" 

Minji frowned in concern. 

"How long was I asleep for?" 

"All day. It's been a good day since the guards and I have found you. I'm not sure how long it's been since you got there though. I'm glad I found you when I did."

Taehyung continued to make advances to touch Minji. Even when she tried to push him away, he continued. 

"Thank you for saving me,"

Taehyung smiled like a kid. 

"But I need to go back home,"

He frowned. 

"Home? you are home silly." 

"No. Im not. I don't need to be here!" Minji was truly not in the mood to deal with Taehyung. 

Like always, or at least since Minji has been around him when he didn't get his way, he would make a face, like he was now. 

"You need to be here! you are my future wife! the future of this kingdom! I can give you everything you will ever want or need and yet you are whining like a child! Be grateful that I saved you. As a thank you, all you have to do is marry me. You agreed to it when I gave you the ring. There is no reason for you not to agree now. I should beat you for leaving like you did!"

"Then beat me!" Minji yelled back, getting in a defensive stance.

Taehyung scoffed in disbelief. He truly couldn't believe what was going on. 

"Minji. You've become bold." He grabbed onto her wrist and pulled her close. She cussed under her breath, there was no reason for him to smell or look so good. 

"I don't appreciate the tone you are using with me, your future husband and king. I'll leave you to rest for now but when it comes to dinner, you and I will have a conversation."

With that, he left her. He turned around to walk away until he heard Minji hiss in pain. Tae Hyung glanced over, as much as he was pissed, he still cared. 

When Minji moved, she brushed against her ankle, unsure of why it hurt so much, she pulled the blanket away. She was sure that the only injury she had was her leg, the large cut that was covered. 

"What is this?" She asked, though she wasn't sure that Taehyung would answer, or if he did, it wouldn't be the way she wanted. 

"It had to be done for now,"

As she expected, not the answer she wanted. Without thinking much about it, she hurried and ripped the wrap around her ankle off. 

Taehyung tried to reach her though Minji's horrified expression stopped him in his tracks. 

"What the hell... why is my mark gone?" 

"Minji, it was a last-minute discussion. I didn't want to but to keep my mother from getting upset, making life way harder..." 

"You cut off a piece of my skin? for your mother?"

"It was for us. If she found out then she would make things hard for us. Once she calmed down about everything then..." He trailed off, unsure how to continue. 

"I hope you know," she looked up at him with disgust. "That even if you cut off all my skin, it grows back. The mark doesn't disappear. If anything it will get darker. Do you think I don't know this? It's happened before. You doing this also doesn't stop me from being a witch." 

Taehyung huffed out of frustration. 

"I didn't do this out of hate. I couldn't care less if you were a witch. it wouldn't be like you will be doing witchcraft in the future anyway. You will be too busy. Like I said. This is temporary."

"I can't believe this... I can't believe you..." Minji had to look away from her ankle. 

"Don't say that!" he whined. "I didn't do this to hurt you! if my mother found out, then she would make our lives hell."

"So you did this simply because you couldn't handle your mother? you have to be kidding me."

"Enough! I don't know how many times I have to say it! It's a temporary thing. Get over it. I'm leaving now. I'll call a maid to reap this."

----

It had been three full moons since Minji had been staying at the castle. It had been two full moons since she had been lifted off bedrest and it's been one full moon since Taehyung left for something with other princes. 

He was said to be arriving today, according to the number of letters he had sent. Minji didn't mind nor did she particularly care. however, she did have a feeling of loneliness when he had left. He wasn't there to bother her in person anymore. Nor was he there to keep her warm during the night when she slept. 

Minji had spent her time in the library, every day, since she had arrived, either on her own doing for the books or her classes that Taehyung and his mother had required. 

They wanted her educated for the wedding. Which, Minji was surprised that Taehyung had waited as long as he had been. Though, in every letter, he had mentioned it at least once. Stating he was ready for the crown to be placed on her head so she would officially be his til the end of time. 

"Darling," 

Minji didn't bother looking up, knowing who it was. There was only one man who called her that, calling her Darling more than her name. 

He was behind her, gently rubbing her shoulders to alert her of his presence. 

"It seems like you grow more beautiful by the day. It has been so long since I've seen you,"

Minji closed the book that she was reading, not forgetting to tab her place with a bookmark. 

"Welcome back," Minji finally looked up at him. 

His hair had grown, and he looked more handsome. Screw him. 

"It good to be back darling," 

he gave her a loving kiss on her lips. One thing about this man, he was not shy of affection. Before he had left, he wouldn't go a couple of minutes without holding onto her or kissing her. 

It was a little odd, especially since he wasn't like this in the month she was there. However, when the second month hit, he was all over her and he didn't care who was watching. 

When he pulled away, he smiled. However, his calm mood didn't last long. 

"I hate traveling!" He whined, pulling Minji out of her seat and pulling her close. 

"It was so long and so painful talking to all those wannabes. I wish I was here. I've heard that the classes are going well. At this rate, we can get married in the next couple of weeks."

Minji sighed but knew better than to do nothing but nod. 

"I brought you something," 

Minji looked up at Taehyung, waiting for him to tell her what he had brought. Gifts weren't uncommon from him but she had oddly enjoyed receiving them every time. 

He reached into his pants pocket pulled out a cloth bag and handed it to her. 

Minji was utterly surprised to pull out crystals. 

"What?"

Taehyung grinned at her expression. 

"The kingdom I went to is known for its mineral. I can have a jeweler make some of these into jewelry if you wish. Or we can leave them as they are. I think I remember Namjoon saying something about witches and minerals,"

Minji chose to ignore the comment about Namjoon since any time she brought him up, Taehyung freaked out and accused her of loving Namjoon. Since the first time it happened, it seemed like Taehyung only brought him up to test Minji. 

"Thank you, truly..." Minji looked up at Taehyung with a smile. 

Taehyung looked at her expectedly. Waiting for her to show her thanks. 

She silently sighed pushed herself up by her tippytoes and kissed him. 

He smiled when she pulled away, rubbing her shoulders.

"Has Mother been good to you since I've been gone?"

Taehyung had led her to the library couch, sitting as close to her as possible. 

"We haven't talked since you left," Minji felt like there was no reason to lie. 

"Hm, as much as I'm sure you do not wish to, you two need to be on good terms."

"It's not like I'm hateful towards her. We just mutually agreed to ignore each other." 

"That's not what I wanted for my wife and my mother."

"Taehyung, she doesn't like me now, then there wouldn't be a time she would ever like me. I think it best to accept that we will never get along,"

Tae Hyung sighed and nodded. 

Minji wondered if his trip had him mature. 

"She will like you. You will like her. all due time. Right now it is hard for her that her youngest son is getting married and the one receiving the crown. you also don't have the background that she wished you had,"

"Even if all of that wasn't the case... I'm a witch and always will be.its her father that ordered laws against creatures... she has the same mindset and im surpised you dont."

"Oh, i do!"

Minji looked at him horrified. 

"The only creature i will have in my heart are you and our children. Any other creature can die or burn in hell. All that matters is you and what you bring into this world."

Minji gulped. 

"Mother wont be alive for much longer. Her health is declining so her opinion doesnt really matter in the long run anyway," Taehyung smiled, rubbing his thumb over her hand. 

"Once we are married, its said she wont have long. At that point, no need to worry. And if her health doesnt take her, then i will kill her. I wont have my wife be disrespected or worried in her own home like this. Until then, be civil. Unless its truly unbearable then i will handle it sooner than planned,"

Taehyung kissed her forehead. 

"Has your tutor been good?" 

"Taehyung, you cannot say what you just did and then pretend you didnt at all! thats horrible!"

Taehyung sighed and rolled his eyes. 

"Im only doing what it best for us. If you cant be apprecaitve about it then ill let her torment us and make our and our childrens lifes living hell!" 

"Stop it! Knowing that..." she thought for a moment before continuing her words. "Knowing that my husband and the father of my children killed his mother, i dont know if i would trust you!" 

Something seemed to click in his head. 

"im not saying i would kill her right away! you can trust me! im just saying that her health isnt the best! itll be a natural age thing! Im going to be the best husband and trusting father anyone could be! no need to be scared!" taehyung scoffed. 

Minji looked at him, worried about him and his words. 

"You promise?"

"Of course! no need to worry darling!" He sighed and leaned into minjis personal space. 

"I hope you know that ill take care of you no matter what. no one will be in the way of my love."

"I believe you..."

Taehyung smiled and nodded. 

"What do you think of a dark blue color scheme for our wedding? we could match."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Toxic ✔ Oleh .

Fiksi Penggemar

19K 741 11
His mind is twisted and his love for you is toxic.
264K 12.3K 39
"She's so fucking sweet.." | Yandere AU. | Contains Smut, fluff & angst. | English isn't my first language.
35.7K 1.2K 30
Y/N is princess of the Middle Kingdom, the kingdom that oversees all others in her country. Despite the power that she has, Y/N doesn't like her posi...
4.8K 223 8
Canon compliant fic about how Min Yoongi is literally the embodiment of softness and Park Jimin is suffering over it. ••• "Objectively, Jimin though...