No one left (UA civil war/Vig...

بواسطة lazycatqueen

What if when Izuku was a kid something huge happened. Something that seemed to pass by quickly to others but... المزيد

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 26

379 7 1
بواسطة lazycatqueen

Izuku's POV

~Time Skip: 3 days later~

It was Monday, 3 days after that fateful Friday when Izuku got accepted into UA.

On the first day of school, he had decided to go to UA himself without tagging along with Uraraka. But now standing infront of the classroom door to enter Class 1-A and he kind of felt like he should've tagged along with Uraraka.

There were multpiple reasons that had led Izuku to think like this:

1. he had gotten lost.

2. he didn't want to talk to other people if he didn't have to know

3. it'd been 10 months since he'd seen Bakugou. But the important thing Izuku was wondering, was whether not Bakugou recognized him or not.

4. It was a new class and new people and new teachers.

And he was kind of late... well not really. He was actually perfectly on time... but it felt late, he felt like a failure. Which wasn't an unusual feeling for Izuku but...

Really... Uraraka would've been his backup. She was probably in class already and making friends, Izuku sighed at that thought. 

Fine... he would open the door. Just as he was reaising his hand and trying to get over his anxiety to open the sliding door, it slammed open.

"WHOSE BEEN STANDING IN FRONT OF THIS DOOR FOR SO LONG, I SAW YOUR SHADOW AND AM WONDERING IF YOU CAN'T OPEN THE DOOR OR SOMETH-" Iida announced in his loud, proper voice but he trailed off when he saw Izuku trembling in front of the door.

Izuku immediately stiffened and gave a cheeky grin with a small wave.

"I- was- kind of scared of - ... - stuff-" he mumbled looking around.

The class who was chattering loudly earlier fell silent as the saw the tiny white haired boy at the door. The students inside who were a variety of sizes from the weird purple ball-haired kid to a kid with octopus arms all stared at Izuku and he kind of shrank away from their gazes.

Being innocent Nijima Aoi wasn't too bad... it was like being Midoriya Izuku...

As the blue-haired boy with glasses let Izuku walk by, Izuku could feel the stares and whispers of his classmates.

"That's the kid who got the highest score on the entrance exam?"

"He looks so small."

"He looks so cute- what did he do to get that high of a score?"

"Wasn't he the kid who finished the written exam so fast?"

"AOI!!!!" Uraraka was the one who called his name and he looked gratefully at her. 

She was conversing with a couple of girls in the class and he immediately went over to her side seeking protection from the voices.

"Sorry-" he mumbled as he reached her side. "I should've accepted your-"

"No matter Aoi!" She says cheerfully. "All that matters is that you made it! Now let me introduce you to my friends."

"This is Asui Tsuyu-" a frog looking girl who gave Izuku an assessing look.

"This is Mina Ashido-" a pink haired girl who spinned in a circle and bowed.

"This is Momo Yaoyorozu-" a black haired girl with an impressive motherly aura.

"This is Kyouka Jirou-" A girl with purple hair and a pair of wires dangling from her ear who just raised her eyebrows.

"And this is Toru Hagakure-" a blank space was pointed at and Izuku finally noticed the pair of gloves that were floating in the air. There were other random accessories floating in the air and he smiled at were the girl's glasses were. She gave him a thumbs up.

"These are all the girls in the Class 1-A," Uraraka says pitifully, "Isn't it lame that there are only 6 of us? And there are 20 students in this class?! We're the minority! We've got to show them-"

"SIT DOWN." Aizawa said as he entered the room without anyone noticing.

The boys been staring at Izuku trying to figure him out, what his deal was and Iida had returned to his seat earlier and was trying to urge the others to sit down before they got in trouble-

So yeah nobody noticed as the underground hero entered the room and told them to SIT DOWN.

Aizawa strode to his tiny podium as all the rest of students scurried back to their desks.

Izuku was walking back to his seat, number 18, when he paused frozen in his track. He was sitting behind Bakugou! The universe. THE UNIVERSE!!! IT HATED HIM. IT JUST HAD TO DO THIS TO HIM.

"Is there a problem Nijima?" Aizawa asks from the podium.

Izuku smiles brightly as he inches to his desk, "Um- No!"

The class really was curious about this boy. How had he gotten the highest score in their class and still acted like that- so pure! So cinnamon roll-y! 

"TCH!" Bakugou says as Izuku slid into his seat behind him. 

With a breath of relief he realized that for now, Bakugou didn't recognize him yet.

"So-" Aizawa starts his lecture, "Introduce yourself to the class please."

With that, the man summoned a sleping bag out of nowhere and curled up with his back facing the class. The class stared at him in shock wondering what had just happened. Their teacher just fell asleep? Sure enough there were small rises and falls from the tired man as he took a brief nap. He was up late last night looking for Akari.

Iida stood up and announced that they must do what their teacher had ordered them to do.

Starting from the french guy who sat in seat number 1, every student would have to go up to the podium, careful of the sleeping caterpillar, and introduce themselves to their classmate.

"MON AMI!" Aoyama declares, "I am Yuga Aoyama! My quirk in navel laser! I can shoot lasers from my navel... but my stomach hurts if I do it too much! AND I LOVE CHEES-"

"Next-" Aizawa says from where he was laying on the floor.

The class stared at the yellow blob again. He wasn't asleep?

Mina Ashido was up next, "I'm Mina Ashido! My quirk is Acid! I can produce acid form my body! The only problem is that I can't make too much or else my body will lose it's natural resistance to acid!"

Someone clamped the purple ball-haired kid before he could say anything...

Izuku didn't know what that tiny guy's deal was.

"Next-"

"I'm Tsuyu Asui. My quirk is Frog, I can basically do anything a frog can do."

"Next."

"Tenya Iida is here!" Iida declares as he made his weird arm choppy movements, "My quirk is Engine it can-"

"Next-" Aizawa says and the class minus Izuku stared at him.

Izuku was half daydreaming, of course his brain was noting everyone's quirks for further study but he wasn't really paying attention.

"Uraraka Ochaco!" Uraraka says with a cheery smile, her bobcut waved in the wind as she bounced up to the podium and showed everyone how her quirk worked, "My quirk is Anti-Gravity it can-"

"Next." Aizawa says and this time the class burst into uproar!

"LET THEM FINISH!" A spikey red haired kid roars, "IT'S NOT MANLY TO STOP SOMEONE'S INTRODUCTION."

"YEAHHHHH!!!" Some of the students screams.

"AND SHE'S CUTE!!" The purple-balled kid says.

Izuku knew his type, the weird pervists.

"Next-" Aizawa says before mumbling something along the lines of, "The names themselves are self explanatory."

"Mashirao Ojiro," A boy with a thick tail says, "My quirk is Tail-"

"NEXT."

"Denki Kaminari," A yellow-haired kid with a lightning strike through his hair says as he started to introduce his quirk. "-"

"Next, your name explains everything."

(Denki Kaminari: Denki means electricity and Kaminari means lightning lol)

"I'm Eijiro Kirishima!" The red haired boy from earlier says, "I respect manly people and my quirk is Hardening-"

Someone clamped the purple balls kid mouth before he could say anything weird.

"Next."

Silence as a small boy with a triangle head stood there, he was petrified and scared of talking. Izuku understood that feeling.

"*sigh* next-"

"Rikido Sato." An older looking kid says, "My quirk is Sugar Rush..."

"NEXT... please keep this moving. I don't have enough coffee to keep talking this much. My throat hurts."

Izuku stared at his new teacher wondering how the man at the CAFE and the teacher was so different. Plus Aizawa's quirk had to do with dry eyes... what did it have to do with talking anyways?

"I'm Mezo Shoji," The octopus kid from earlier says, "My quirk is Dupli-Arms."

"I'm Kyouka Jirou, quirk Earphone Jack." with that she sat back down in her seat.

"I like that problem child, good at following instructions." Aizawa mutters.

"...I'm Hanta Sero, quirk Tape, I'm into girls like-"

"Next-"

"Fumikage Tokoyami. Quirk Dark Shadow. REVELRY IN THE DARKNESS-"

"Sit down child."

"Shoto Todoroki. Half and Half."

The class stayed silent as they waited for more of an explanation.

"Half and half of what?" Iida asks.

"YEAHHHHHHH-" The purple balls kid mutters.

"Next." Aizawa says as the yellow sleeping bag rustles as he moves around.

"Toru Hagakure-"

"Next everyone already knows. We can't see you anyways..."

"I'M KATSUKI BAKUGOU YOU LITTLE PIECES OF SH- EXTRAS!!! MY QUIRK IS EXPLOSIONS! I'M GOING TO BECOME THE NEXT NUMBER-"

"Next."

Bakugou stomped back to his desk and slapped his palms down in frusturation.

"You break it, you buy it." Aizawa says as stares at Bakugou.

Wha- when did he turn around so that he was facing the class. The whole group stares unnerved at their teacher.

"Next?" Aizawa tries again.

Bakugou grunts and turns around and shouts in a dazed Izuku's face.

"YO! YOU THERE! YOU EXTRA! THE TEACHER IS ASKING FOR YOU TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO US-"

"Me~?" Izuku says innocently pointing at himself.

The whole class melts with "aws" mentally, of course, except for Mineta and Bakugou.

"YES YOU!"

"O-okay..." Izuku says as he starts walking up to the podium.

Aizawa was shooting him interested looks and Izuku pulls years of acting experience into this moment. This moment and every moment forward he would have to pull himself together.

If being a hero failed, Izuku would become an actor.

"I'm-" He starts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(1613 Words)

Guys my first update in 2 days.

Thanks for reading this far.

I'm sorry if it's bad.

comments?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

8.1K 164 18
Izuku has been bullied since a young age such as beating to a pulp, almost rape by his classmates because of his cute little face been abandon by his...
20.5K 1.1K 23
A vigilante at UA?! Crazy right but not excatly for Izuku. He was not only the adoptive son of Nezu but also thought about quite a way to get even mo...
66.3K 2.9K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...
98.7K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...