Paid For My Twin Sister's Cri...

By SoledadVanilla

Gwen did a lot of things, made a lot of mistakes, and crossed paths with a lot of people. And, she made those... More

0.
chapter 401
chapter 402
chapter 403
chapter 404
chapter 405
chapter 406
chapter 407.
chapter 408
chapter 409
chapter 410
chapter 411
chapter 412
chapter 413
chapter 414
chapter 415
chapter 416
chapter 417
chapter 418
chapter 419
chapter 420
chapter 421
chapter 422
chapter 423
chapter 424
chapter 425.
chapter 426
chapter 427
chapter 428
chapter 429
chapter 430
chapter 431
chapter 432
chapter 433
chapter 434
chapter 435
chapter 436
chapter 437
chapter 438
chapter 439
chapter 440
chapter 441
chapter 442
chapter 443
chapter 444
chapter 445
chapter 446
chapter 447
chapter 448
chapter 449
chapter 450
chapter 451
chapter 452
thoughts??
chapter 453
..chapter 454
chapter 455
chapter 456
chapter 457
.. chapter 458
chapter 459
chapter 460
chapter 461
chapter 462
chapter 463
chapter 465
chapter 464
chapter 466
chapter 467
chapter 468
chapter 469
chapter 470
chapter 471
chapter 473
chapter 474
chapter 475
chapter 476
chapter 477
chapter 478
chapter 479
chapter 480
chapter 481
chapter 482
chapter 483
chapter 484
chapter 485
chapter 486
chapter 487
chapter 488
chapter 489
chapter 490
chapter 491
chapter 492
chapter 493
chapter 494
chapter 495
chapter 496
chapter 497
chapter 498
chapter 499
chapter 500
part 6

chapter 472

1.7K 62 1
By SoledadVanilla

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

Seeing Jeremy injured, Elsa felt scared. She knew he had gotten hurt saving her, so she felt responsible for him in that moment.

She stood up to help Jeremy and said, “Mister, you’re hurt. Let me help you up so you can go to the hospital.”

Elsa held Jeremy’s arms, attempting to lift him up.

When Jeremy heard that, he looked into Elsa’s eyes. Despite bleeding, there was still a smile on his lips. “Angel, my name is not Mister, call me Jeremy,” he weakly said, unable to hide his joy. Although Elsa didn’t know him, she wanted to help him with his wound. That made Jeremy smile.

Elsa turned her head and saw a smile on Jeremy’s dust-stained handsome face. She noticed the affection in his eyes and looked at him, confused.

Why was he looking at her like that?

She froze and started panicking.

When Jeremy saw Elsa’s reaction, he became nervous. “Don’t be afraid of me, Elsa. I would never hurt you.”

‘Never again,’ Jeremy promised himself and Elsa in his heart.

Elsa just stared at him, not knowing what to say.

But just then, someone pulled her up and held her in their arms. “Elsa, are you okay? Are you hurt in any way?” They pulled Elsa to the side of the road, next to the hospital.

Elsa turned to see who was holding her and after a few seconds, she recognized them. “Alex... Gwen’s best friend?”

Seeing Elsa recognize her, Alex smiled. “Yes, it’s me. Alex... Are you hurt in any way?”

“No, I’m not,” Elsa replied. She then turned to look at Jeremy, who had gotten up from the ground and was walking towards them. She pointed at him and said, “But this man who just saved me is hurt. We should take him inside the hospital so he can get help. He saved me, so we should help him.”

When she heard Elsa say that, Alexandria frowned a little. Alexandria was determined to keep Elsa away from Jeremy. There was no way Alexandria was going to let Elsa near Jeremy at all.

She despised him and would never forget how he had hurt Elsa and broken her heart multiple times without any regard for her feelings.

Now that Elsa didn’t recognize Jeremy, this was Alexandria’s chance to protect Elsa from him completely.

With that in mind, Alexandria looked at Jeremy with hatred before turning to Elsa and saying, “He’ll be fine. The hospital is only a few meters away, and the nurses are already running to help him.”

Elsa turned to look at Jeremy, who was standing next to her with a smile. She then looked at the hospital door and saw two nurses rushing to Jeremy’s aid. He was going to be okay, he didn’t need her help.

She turned back to look at Jeremy, and the look in his eyes gave her a certain feeling. She couldn’t tell if it was good or bad.

Before she could figure it out, Alex gently held Elsa’s cheek, turning her to face her as she said, “We should go home now. Lui will take us home... Do you remember Lui?”

Elsa narrowed her eyes as she thought about it. The man with long raven hair had told her his name was Lui and that he was her fiancé. Could he be?

Speaking of the devil, Lui walked over to Elsa and Alex with a worried expression on his face. “Elsa, are you okay? Are you hurt in any way?” Lui asked.

Elsa looked at Lui, and that man also gave her a feeling. It wasn’t complicated; it was clear and straightforward. Elsa looked into Lui’s eyes and immediately felt safe.

There was something inside her telling her that she was safe now. But... She had no idea what that was.

Going with that gut feeling, Elsa shook her head and answered Lui, saying, “No... I’m not hurt at all.”

Lui sighed with relief. “Okay. That’s good. Let me take you home, okay?” He asked carefully.

Elsa looked at him, confused and not knowing what to say. Despite that feeling of safety, she still did not know this man in front of her. How could she go with him?

Seeing the look of hesitation, Alex held both her hands and said to Elsa, “It’s okay, Elsa. You can trust Lui. And I’ll come with you too. You’ll be okay.”

Hearing Alex tell her that, Elsa nodded, agreeing to go with him.

When Jeremy saw this, he could not stand back and allow it. The nurses were trying to lead him to the hospital, but he stood his ground and said, “Elsa, please, come with me.”

Elsa turned to look at Jeremy. She saw the hope in his eyes, but that did not make her agree. She shook her head and said, “I can’t. I don’t know you. You’re a complete stranger.” She then turned to Lui and said, “I’ll go with him because I know Alex, and she says I should go with Lui.”

When Lui and Alex heard that, they sighed with relief. But Jeremy felt hurt when Elsa chose Lui over him.

He wanted Elsa to come with him so he could help her and protect her until she regained her memories. She was in that stage where none of the personalities knew each other and had specific memories. Princess Elsa did not know there was Dark Elsa, and Patient Elsa did not know there was Princess Elsa existing. And vice versa for all. The personality being shown thought she was the only one and that she was Elsa. She did not know she had a condition called DID.

Jeremy wanted to watch over her and take care of her. But with Elsa not knowing him at all, how could he convince her to go with someone who she thought was a complete stranger?

“Elsa, please. Come with me,” Jeremy said with a low voice, feeling heavy emotions.

Elsa’s heart started racing as she looked at him, but she shook her head almost immediately.

When Alex saw Jeremy was about to speak again, she said to Elsa, “Love, go with Lui and wait for me in the car so we can leave, okay?... I’ll be right there.”

Elsa nodded and looked at Lui, waiting for him to lead the way. Lui wanted to hold Elsa’s hand, but he couldn't because he did not know if Elsa would let him. Instead, he started walking in the direction where his car was, and Elsa followed behind.

Seeing Elsa leave, Jeremy started following her, only for Alex to stand in his way and stop him. “Leave her alone, Jeremy!” she said angrily and with hostility.

Jeremy’s eyes shifted from Elsa to Alex. “I can’t do that, Alexandria. She needs me.”

Upon hearing this, Alex scoffed mockingly. “Needs you? Needs you? You’re the reason she developed this problem in the first place! All you’ve done is hurt her since the moment you met her, you scumbag! Have you forgotten how you abused her? Have you forgotten how you killed her child? Have you forgotten how her body was covered in wounds when she was with you? She was either severely beaten or stabbed! And for what? Because she loved you?

“Now you want to help Elsa? Now you realize she needs you? Where were you three years ago when she lost her baby? Where were you three years ago when she lost her grandma? Where were you three years ago when she was drugged into stabbing herself and almost lost her life? You were either nowhere to be found or making her pain worse!

“All you did was glorify that harlot Victoria and cheat on Elsa like the man whore you are!

“Stay away from Elsa, you scumbag! All you do is hurt her! She has never lived a peaceful life since she met you! The more you stay near her, the more likely Elsa is to get hurt! Keep away from her, do you hear me? I will never allow you near her again!”

Alexandria’s eyes turned red as she breathed heavily with anger.

Jeremy simply looked at Alex as she scolded him without fear. He let her scream at him to her heart’s content without interrupting or getting angry. Deep down, he knew he deserved her anger and pure venomous hatred.

He smiled lightly and said, “I love her, Alexandria. And I’m not going to leave her alone, nor will I let her go.”

Upon hearing this, Alexandria walked closer to Jeremy and looked deep into his eyes as she spoke with a low and calm tone. “If you truly love her, you would want her to be happy. Something she never was with you. If you truly love her, you will stay away from her and not cause her more pain.”

She paused for a moment before adding, “If you truly love her, Jeremy Callahan, you will let go.”

Without waiting for Jeremy’s reaction or response, Alexandria turned around and walked away, heading towards Lui’s car. She did her best to calm down before opening the backseat door and sitting in the car next to Elsa.

Lui and Elsa sat quietly in the car, with Elsa too shy to say anything to Lui. Lui was in the driver’s seat, while Elsa was in the backseat.

But the moment Alex sat next to her, Elsa turned to her and asked, “Alex, do you know where Gwen is? Can you take me to her?”

****

This chapter was supposed to be longer but I had no time to write it. Hope you liked it anyway.

Also... If you’re from France, please text me. ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 2.1K 102
Gwen did a lot of things, made a lot of mistakes, and crossed paths with a lot of people. And, she made those people very dirty. This makes those peo...
10.7K 184 20
𝔼𝕝𝕀𝕒 is a girl that was hated and abused by her parents since young age. She was forced not to speak and she was treated like their slave till sh...
3M 115K 39
Gwen Carter, the top of the food chain. A billionaire who owns the world. No one knows, who she is or where she comes from. All they know is if you m...
32.4K 1.4K 63
It's a story of two people living on different sides of the same dimension. She dreaded his world, and he envied hers. She reminded him of a life he...