ENNNULLE

By Karthi_writes

Maran and Maya, two independent individuals hate each other out of their family background but destiny has so... More

Cast and Prologue
Chapter 1 - Seeking Permission
Chapter 2 - Leaving to Madurai
Chapter 3 - Picking her Up
Chapter 4 - The swing
Chapter 5 - Teasing the to be Bride and Groom
Chapter 6 - Lost in your eyes for a second
Chapter 7 - Yamuna ma's love
Chapter 8 - Naming Ceremony
Chapter 9 - The loss And Truth behind
Chapter 10 - Consoling her
Chapter 11 - Night before Engagement
Chapter 12 - Time for some Action
Chapter 13 - His Trance
Chapter 14 - Shopping
Chapter 15 - The secret meet
Chapter 16 - The initial of the bond
Chapter 17 - Coincidence or Destiny?
Chapter 18 - The clash
Chapter 19 - His Care
Chapter 20 - Madan's Attrocities
Chapter 21 - His Apology
Chapter 22 - His Change
Chapter 23 - Her Fear
Chapter 24 - Doubt ?
Chapter 25 - Tricks to Convince
Chapter 26 - Rights on the other
Chapter 27 - Trouble and Trust
Chapter 28 - First talk
Chapter 29 - Shifting?
Chapter 30 - Giving a Try
Chapter 31 - The Swing - Again ?
Chapter 32 - The Biryani date
Chapter 33 - Sick
Chapter 34 - Day of Nalangu
Chapter 35 - Sangeet
Chapter 36 - Caught
Chapter 37 - Yaru da ava?
Chapter 38 - Missing
Chapter 39 - A Kid or His Girl
Chapter 40 - " He is Mine "
Chapter 41 - The Dinner Date
Chapter 42 - The Proposal
Chapter 43 - " Manga urga " & " Kutty dosai "
Chapter 44 - Insecurities & Yearning
Chapter 45 - Misunderstanding
Chapter 46 - Surprises
Chapter 47 - Fear and Guilt
Chapter 48 - Thiruvila
Chapter 49 - Tease
Chapter 50 - First Outing
Chapter 51 - Brewing Bond
Chapter 52 - Reason of Rift ?
Chapter 53 - Possesive
Chapter 54 - Threaten
Chapter 55 - Born day
Chapter 56 - The promise
Chapter 57 - Her Diligence
Chapter 58 - Surprise Offer
Chapter 59 - The Blame
Chapter 60 - The Truth behind
Chapter 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 - Jenny's decision
Chapter 71 - Reconciliation
Chapter 72 - Madan's rage
Chapter 73 - Home 🏡
Chapter 74 - Love 💖
Chapter 75 - Home alone
Chapter 76 - Ilavarasi's blessings
Chapter 77 - The Hidden delight
Chapter 78 - The alliance and after effects
Chapter 79 - Maya's hurt
Chapter 80 - Surya's surprise for Ajay
Chapter 81 - Her guilt
Chapter 82 - Yamuna's Suspicion
Chapter 83 - Yamuna knows the truth
Chapter 84 - Will be there for you
Chapter 85 - Fear of loss
Chapter 86 - The grief of Loss
Chapter 87 - Her emotions
Chapter 88 - The aftermath
Chapter 89 - His Breakdown
Chapter 90 - Rajavel's decision
Chapter 91 - Change of heart
Chapter 92 - Maaran's outburst
Chapter 93 - Visit to kotagiri
Chapter 94 - Maya's disappointment
Chapter 95 - Maya's Breakdown
Chapter 96 - In safe arms
Chapter 97 - Family's acceptance
Chapter 98 - Surya's pain
Chapter 99 - Wedding ?
Chapter 100 - The attack
Chapter 101 - Ajay's Pov

Chapter 61 - Trichy visit

2.3K 271 59
By Karthi_writes

Maaran walked into the room to find Maya packing her bag in a hurry. He sat on the bed and kept looking at before she stopped packing and glared at him.

Maya: vendika pakama eduthu veika help panalam illa ?

Maaran: Unaku tha veetulaya dress iruku illa apram yen eduthu vechutu iruka ?

Maya: enna da puthusa kekara.. Trichy la thena dress iruku.. nan anga irunthu coimbatore vara poganum illa.. Trichy la irukarathu house use ku podra dress.. So come help me...

Maaran hummed and helped her pack before they left the room to find Madan and Jenny in the living room. Jenny asked her to wait and left to the kitchen, only to bring back a tupperware.

Jenny: intha ithula sandwich iruku bus la pasicha sapdu..

Maya: Ethuku di ithu Ella pana ?

Jenny: Nee epadi irunthalum Veliya sapda mata.. Pasi odava irupiya.. rice ella bus sapda mudiyum ah nu therila.. atha vechuko.. she said placing the Tupperware in backbag.

Maya: hmm.. neeyum va nu sona enga kekara..

Jenny: amma thayee marubadiyum arambikatha.. Thatha nalaiku vanthruvaru.. nan safe tha irupan..

This was the first time Maya was leaving Jenny behind after their first visit to Trichy a year before. Every time Maya left for Trichy she would take Jenny with her but this time she refused as her Grandfather was seeking to visit. She also could not cancel her plan as it was their second year summer holidays and Maya had already given a lot of excuses of working on Ayesha's projects for not visiting Trichy which was a partial truth. Unable to convince more, she decided to just do a four day visit as she had to leave for Coimbatore for a workshop which Ayesha had asked her to assist. But after Jenny refused to accompany her and a lot of convincing from Jenny's side she decided to take a two day visit along with the workshop.

Madan: Maya bayapadama po.. atha nan irukan illa nan pathukaran..

Maya smiled teasingly: nee nadathu na.. She murmured, earning a glare from her friend.

She had started teasing them openly, initially the duo felt awkward and tried to escape. Later they seemed to be used to it or moreover they did not seem awkward as if whatever said was true.

Madan screwed her ears, making her wince.

Madan: olunga ooruku poitu vara valiya paru..

Maaran: seri seri vidu da avala bus ku late aachu..

Madan: dei Machan nan vena avala kondu poi vidata da ?

He asked in a playful tone earning a glare from him.

Maaran: Venda da nan ah kondu poi vitaran..

Madan: illa da nee tha engayo laptop service pana poganum nu sona illa.. nee po nan avala kondu poi vitaran..

Maaran: onu theva illa.. Maya nee bag eduthutu veliya va.. nan poi vandi edukaran.. dei madan va da..

Even before he could deny Maaran wound his hand around Madan and dragged him out of the house. Once they reached their house, Maaran held Madan's collar and punched on his stomach playfully.

Madan: Aah lusu payala.. yen da adikara..

Maaran: enaiku aachu Jenny ah nan poi pick up panitu varen nu soli irukana ?

Madan: illa athuku ithuku enna samantham ?

Maaran huffed: Ava solara mari nan tube light illa nee tha tube light..

Madan: huh ?

Maaran: Ayoo onu illa nee porumaiya va theri va.. ipa en vazhkai la vilayandatha da.. ala vidu..

Madan: seri seri polachu po..

Maaran glared at him and he left inside before taking his bike and leaving the house. Maya and Jenny were waiting in the gateway while Maaran parked his bike in front of them.

Maya: Athu enna da bag ?

Maaran: atha sonana laptop service pananum nu.. seri polam ah..

Maya nodded before she hopped on the bike and waved a bye to the other duo. Maya noticed Jenny passing some signals with a smile to Maaran but did not mind it.

Maya and Maaran were settled on one of the sleeper seats in the bus when they heard the bus assistant informing them that the bus would leave in two minutes.

Maya: seri da kelambu.. nan poitu call panran..

Maaran: poran di iru..

Maya: bus kelamba poguthu da..

Maaran: kelambatum kelambatum..

Maya:enna da ?

Maaran: vandi start anathu erangikaran di..

Maya: lusu bus odum pothu erangi vilava.. Po bus eduka poranga..

Just in time the bus started moving and Maya tried to get up to stop it but was soon pulled back. Maya fell back on the sleeper seat with a thud and when she opened her eyes, she was laid on the bed and Maaran was holding her hands with one palm between them while hovering over. Maya was surprised by his action, even though hugs were casual between them this proximity was so new to them. And Maaran being so cautious around her they had never ended up in such a proximity after their dinner date. Maaran noticed her staring at him and only then realized their position before moving away from him. Maya sat up and was silent for a few seconds before she once again tried to move out of the seat but Maaran pulled her down to sit.

Maya: enna da ?

Maaran smiled at her before he took his backpack and showed him the clothes in it.

Maya gasped: apa ithuku tha Jenny unaku signal panlaa ?

Maaran nodded: Ava varalanu sonathu.. una thaniya anupa enaku manasu varala.. atha surprise ah irukatum solala..

Maya had a surprised look when she realized the reason for him not throwing any tantrums to allow her like he usually did.

Maya: Nee ethum solama enna poga Vita apava na santhega patan da...Maaran chuckled... Seri anga epadi varuva ? appa rachu ok... ana Ajay ?

Maaran: Nan en friend veetula tha di thanga poran..

Maya: avalo thooram vantu.. Veetuku varama irupiya ?

Maaran: athu enna di pana mudiyum.. nan vantha Ajay theva illama kovam paduvan.

Maya: ana Appa uh rachu uh happy ah irupangala

Maaran: pakalam di..

Maya: Seri..

She said in a sad tone, she thought and was excited about them visiting her home together but Maaran's reply was made her upset.

Maya: Seri va thoongalam..

Maaran: hmm ok.. mela irukarathu nama seat tha unaku enga venum oh paduthuko..

He said moving the screen away he got out of the seat and only then Maya realized it was a single seater.

Maya mv: romance pana evalo periya chance kedachu iruku.. Lusu payan.. single seater book pani vechu irukan.. Ivan ella vechutu nan enna kasta pada poran oh... she face-palmed and looked up at him, frowning at her.

Maaran: enna di ?

Maya: onu illa.. nan ingaya paduthukaran... nee poi mela padu..

Saying she murmured something under her breath and turned to lay on the other side covering herself with a blanket. Maaran shook his head before moving to the upper seat.

--

It was late in night and Maaran finally managed to find the house that he had visited before few years. Earlier that morning after they reached Trichy, they booked a cab to Maya's house and as Maaran's friends place was on the way he got down first so he could not know the house. And after dinner when he tried to contact her at their usual time her mobile was switched off and he was now here to meet. He managed to jump on the wall and reached the terrace through the outer staircase that lead to the terrace. He had a spare key which someday Maya had left with him and used it to get into the house. Maaran reached down to the first floor as he knew her room was there but was soon confused when he found two rooms on the left and right of the stairs with same type of doors.

Maaran: saavi kudutha.. ana entha room nu solama vitutala ? Ipa enna panrathu ?

Before he could decide he heard foot steps downstairs and got into the room on the left as it was closer. He carefully closed the door and moved to the bed and stood at the foot of the bed. He blinked like a lost kid as whoever was in the room was laying fully covered. He hesitantly removed the blanket from the person's face only to gasp with his palm of his mouth. Ajay frowned when fresh air his face but tossed to the other side without opening his eyes.

Maaran: aathi poi poiyum Ivan room Kulaya varanum... Ivan matum namala pathan.. kola illa vilum.. epadi aachu thapichuru da maara....

He murmured to himself before he tried to again cover up Ajay with blanket. When he tried to pull the blanket, Ajay quickly turned and Maaran's arm was trapped between the bed and Ajay pulling him down a little. He tried to pull out his hand which only led Ajay to move in place and trap his hand more making Maaran fake cry. Ajay tossed to his left still with the Maaran's hand in his hold making him fall on the bed beside Maaran. When Maaran tried to remove his hold Ajay held his hand tighter and tossed making Maaran lean on him and mentally face-palm for his situation.

Maaran mv: Paduthala matum correct ah hero heroine room ku povan.. itha situation nadakum.. Inga enna na.. ipadi vanthu maati irukan ah.. Dei Machan.. nan una thangachi ah paka vanthan da.. nama Vena apram ah bromance panala.. ipa vitru da..

He slowly removed his hand but before he could leave, Ajay woke up straddling. Maaran was quick to hide in the space between the cupboard and the wall. Ajay grabbed some water and drank it and again laid back on the bed. Maaran waited for a few minutes and knowing he was well asleep he slowly peeked out of the room. He peeked into the other room and found Maya on the bed and heaved a deep sigh. He locked the door and just with the sound of it Maya woke up. Maaran found her blinking at him like a lost kid before she rubbed her eyes and gasped looking at him.

Maya: Maa...

She was about to yell but Maaran was quick to move to the bed and close her mouth.

Maaran: yen di kathara ?

Maya swayed away his hands and he plopped on the bed opposite to her.

Maya: Nee enna da panra Inga ?

Maaran: kathatha di.. nana unga anna kita irunthu ipa tha uyir thapichu vanthu irukan.

He said making a face making Maya chuckle at him.

Maya: Avan kita irunthu thapichu vanthaya ? She questioned in doubt.

Maaran: ama di..

He then explained everything that happened and Maya fell back on the bed laughing out loud. Maaran pouted looking at the her rolling on the bed laughing like a manic.

Maaran: pothum di.. romba panatha.. He pulled her up holding her arms.

Maya laughed once again looking at his pouting face.

Maaran: Paapa... he whined.

Maya: Ana seriyana aalu da ne.. en kuda romance pana sona en anna kuda poi romance panitu vara... she laughed.

Maaran: nan enna venum na pona.. un room nu ninachu pona.. he again pouted.

Maya: Athu seri first nee epadi ulla vantha..

Maaran: anaiku nee un spare key en bag la pota.. en luck nan atha bag eduthutu vantha..

Maya: Ama ipava pakanum nu enna da avasaram ?

Maaran: Illa nan call pana un phone switch off la irunthucha...

Maya picked up her mobile from the night stand and checked it: charge illa da..

Maaran: atha enaku theriyum.. he picked up a charger from his pocket and held it before her... un charger enkita iruku.. atha kuduka tha vantha..

Maya: Haan ?

She literally yelled with a bewildered look.

Maaran frowned at her look: enna di ?

Maya: nejama intha charger ah kuduka tha vanthaya ? She asked in a unbelievable tone.

Maaran shrugged while Maya face-palmed herself. Maya swayed his arms away when he tried to touch her shoulders.

Maaran: enna paapa ?

Maaran asked with a innocent look making Maya sigh.

Maya mv: ini Ivana nambi oru use uh illa.. namala action la erangida vendiyathu tha..

Maaran nudged her shoulders with his fingers and raised his eyebrows while she nodded her head a no and laid on his shoulders. She hugged his arms and moved to his chest while playing with his shirt buttons.

Maya: Yen da nee ivalo maka iruka ?

Maaran glared: yaru nana ah..

Maya: Illa nana..Venda en vaaya kelaratha..

Maaran: Seri seri cool down..

He hugged her around her shoulders and kissed her temple, she sighed and hugged him. They stayed silent for sometime before Maya moved away straddling.

Maya: Dei.. Ajay elunthanu sona illa... normal ah elunthana.. illa pathari elunthana ?

Maaran: Yen di ?

Maya: solu da.. alaritu ethuvum elunthukala illa ?

Maaran: illa di.. normal ah tha elunthan.. Thani kudichutu paduthutan.

Maya sighed and once again laid on his shoulders.

Maaran: yen di keta ?

Maya: atha soli irukana.. avan sila time Amma nu alaritu elunthupan... he is still in the trauma.. amma eranthathu avalo affect airuku.. athula irunthu Avan inum veliya varala... Yen da unaku amma eranthathu ella nyabagam iruka.. amma ku accident nu sonanga.. atha Ajay nerula pathutana enna ?

Maaran suddenly started feeling uneasy but Maya failed to notice it.

Maya: paavam da.. Avan.. alarati elunthukara apa Ella paavam ah irukum..

Maaran quickly got out of the bed straddling her and fiddled with his fingers in nervous.

Maya: enna da ?

Maaran: Onum illa.. late aachu nee thoongu nan kelambaran...

Maya: maara.. maara..

She yelled while following him but he was quick to leave the room. She followed him and held his hand making him sigh and turn to her.

Maaran: sona kelu paapa.. nan nalaiku pesaran.. please..

Maya stayed silent for a few seconds before nodding and leading him out of the house. She was confused with his sudden change of behaviour but decided to enquire about it later before she sighed and returned to her room.

--

Maya woke up late the next morning and walked straight out of her room in a shirt and shorts and plopped on the couch.

Maya: Valli ma coffee please... she yelled and in no minute Valli ma forwarded her a cup of coffee.

In the meantime Arunachalam came to the living room and ruffled her hair before settling beside her.

Rachu: Vali enaku oru coffee kudan..

Maya: Rachu.. She warned, making Rachu gulp.

Rachu: seri seri antha juice vaa kondu va..

Maya chuckled and shook her head before continuing with the coffee.

" Senior"

She heard a familiar voice and turned to look at Maaran on the doorstep and gasped in surprise. She never guessed he would come home after he refused to come home a day before and met her at night in privacy.

Rachu: Maara..

Rachu squealed in happiness and ran to the door with the energy of a young lad. Maya stood with a surprised look when Rachu hugged Maaran and welcomed him into the house with a full smile without leaving his hands. Maaran and Rachu sat opposite to Maya and Maaran winked at her while Rachu was busy calling for Valli.

Vali: solunga ayya..

Rachu: ithu yarunu theriyutha..

Valli: Ithu Yamuna ma payan Maaran thena..

Maaran: ama ma...

Valli: va pa.. evalo naal aachu una paathu.. ipa tha Vali therinjutha ungaluku..

Maaran smiled: enga ma college apram work nu varava mudila ma..

Rachu: nalla kelu Valli.. Avan ku intha Ayyappa ella nyabagam iruntha thena ?

Maaran: Sorry senior.. vara mudila.. Ana unkuda nan dhinamum call pesitu thena irukan?

Maya gasped softly with the news of information, she knew her father and grandfather did like Maaran and was on talking terms. But she did not guess that they were this close to talk over call daily.

Rachu: Uma yen apdiya nikara.. vanthavungala va nu kupdu..

Maya: Rachu Ivan.

Rachu sighed: Unga sandai ella matha mudiyathunu enaku theriyum.. ana va nu kupdu.. atha mora...

Maya: Va Maaran... she said in a fake tone.

Valli noticed Maaran looking at Maya and glared at her. She moved to her and nudged her.

Valli: Poi dress ah mathu Maya..

Maya: yen ma ?

Valli frowned at her, Maya would have usually run out of the living when someone outside had come home when she was dressed like today. Unusual of her, she stood as if it was so casual to her.

Valli: enna kelvi ithu.. she eyed Maaran.. po poi mathitu va...

Maya mv: ayoo Avan ithu Ella pathu palagitan nu nan epadi Intha amma ku puriya veipan..

Valli sighed when she did not get any reply and pushed Maya out of the living room to the stair.

Rachu: Valli yen nikara poi ethachu eduthutu va..

Valli nodded and after a few minutes she came back with a juice glass. Maaran was sipping the juice, looking at the stairs while answering Rachu for his enquiries about the family.

Maaran mv: enga pona aala kanom..

Maaran's eyes fell on the juice glass and a tricky idea popped up in his mind and he spilled the juice on his shirt without Rachu's notice.

Maaran: Achoo.. he said placing the glass on the table and tried to clean the shirt.

Rachu: Pathu kudikalam illa Maara... Seri vidy poi clean panika po..

Maaran: illa senior paravala..

Rachu: Ada po.. mela Ajay room ku poi refresh agika..

Maaran: Ajay room ka ?

Rachu chuckled at his bewildered expression: Avan illa.. Avan uh Mapalai uh kalailaya site ku poitanga..

Maaran: Oh seri senior ipa vantharan...

Rachu: Mela left la irukarathu tha Avan room..

Maaran: atha theriyum ah..

He muttered and quickly jogged upstairs and reached Maya's room. Before he could knock on the door Maya opened the door and pulled him inside the room. Maaran found himself between the door and Maya with a smirk on her face.

Maaran: yen di ?

Maya: Enna da nadakuthu inga.. Neeyum Rachu uh daily pesara alavuku close ah ?

Maaran: Ama..

Maya: yen enkita solala ?

Maaran: nee kekala.. he shrugged.

Maya glared at him: ama epadi Ajay ilatha time ah paathu vantha ?

Maaran smiled sheepishly: Nan one hour munadi ah vanta.. Ajay poratha pathutu tha varan..

Maya: Ada paavi.. she hid on his shoulders chuckling.. seriyana fraud uh..

Maaran smiled.

Maya: Ama yen da nethu apdi pona ?

Maaran's face suddenly changed and she held his hand comfortingly.

Maaran: illa di.. Athai nayabagam vanthruchu atha..

Maya sighed: avalo thana nana bayantan da..

She hit on her shoulders and he just had a small smile. Maaran started feeling guilty when Maya mentioned Ajay's trauma and could not stay there anymore and left the place. He lost sleep last night but still wanted to visit his grandfather who had been requesting to do so for a long time. He reached Maya's street corner early and waited for Ajay to leave as he was not ready to meet him and reached home once he left.

Maya: Enna da yosikara ?

Maaran: onu illa seri va pola..

Maya: polam ah.. Nama epadi ninutu irukom nu pathaiya ?

Maaran looked down at their position, their bodies almost brushing against each other as Maya leaned over him with both her palms on his either side. Maaran tried to move away but she stopped him holding his forearm and looked at him from top to toe. She smirked before tip-toeing parallel to his face and leaning forward. She looked up at his eyes before she found him gulping and mentally chuckled but also found a spark in his eyes. She held his cheek in her palms and kissed his forehead before slowly inching to his lips. Just when their lips were a millimeter away they heard Rachu call for Maaran and jerked away. Maaran nervously looked around while Maya tried hard not to chuckle.

Maya: dei makku.. ithu Ella nee pananum da.. nan panalum ipadi nervous agara..

She shook her head and sighed.

Maaran: psch.. athu ella vidu.. nan keela poran va..

Maya: aii shirt clean pana thena vantha.. panama pona rachu kepan..

Maaran: ayoo ama illa... ama unaku epadi theiryum..

Maya grinned: Nee ena thedunathayum pathan.. venum nu shirt la juice kotunathayum pathan...

Maaran smiled sheepishly and knowing she would tease more he quickly jogged out of the room leaving a chuckling Maya behind.

******
Hi dearssss chapter epadi irukunu solunga.

1. A few wanted to end the past, but please do understand just like KMKV , past would play a major part in Ennulle to. Just for the suspense in the first few chapters I had to make in this flow of story. It might look like a simple chapter but the minimal details will play a big role in future chapters. So please do understand. Will try to keep the past chapters engaging.

2. It had been more than 20 days after the last update. The reason for the delay is a happy news. My anna is getting married 🥺 A couple of days after I last updated we received an alliance after a long search and boom everything was fixed within two days. Wedding is fixed on nov 19. Yes we have a very short time and you can guess the hurry burry. We are running on wheels and could not even find little spare time for the last three weeks. Finally found some time today and decided to update. Updates would irregular until wedding, please do understand 🙏.

Do vote and share if you like and comment your suggestions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 24K 86
He loves her and could set the entire world on fire for her She loves him and she could cross any line for him Everyone knows that including them but...
7.2K 280 22
When two souls collide but never meet, fate plays a trick and brings them together under unlikely circumstances, where one of them begins to hate the...
181K 6.1K 62
A story of two people who just hate eachother but destiny have some other plans for them Let's see what happened between them will they unite or fal...
546 184 11
Hey so this is my first story based on my imagination 💌 He hates her she also does but there's is a something she couldn't deny The feelings she h...