Glass Heart (Shinazugawa Sane...

Door NatashaTasyaar

L/N Y/N is the beloved fiancé and Tsugoku of the infamous Flame Hashira, Rengoku Kyoujuro. Upon a news of the... Meer

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 13

597 22 2
Door NatashaTasyaar

Previously on Chapter 12

"Thank you so much, Y/N!" He said, as he gently places me back on my feet. He pulls me into a tight hug. I lean my head against his chest, silently listening to the sound of his heartbeat. His heart is beating quite fast, which lets me know that he's excited. A soft smile starts to form on my face at the sound of his heart. Kyou-Chan... I think I'm gonna be fine now...

-A Sweet Date-

Y/N P.O.V

I put on my clothes after a long shower. There are no missions as I still need to recover after the last battle with the Upper Moon 3. I stare at my reflection in the mirror. I seem to have gained a new scar. There's one scar that starts from my collar down to my stomach.

I let out a sigh as I put on my outfit. I mean... scars can't be avoided with my job as a Demon Slayer. Especially now that I'm a Hashira. I will be facing a lot of dangerous demons, and unlike a demon who can heal rapidly. Us, humans can't do that. We can't grow a limp once it's lost.

I hear a knock on the door just as I leave the bathroom. I continue to dry my hair as I make my way to the front door. "Yes! Yes! I'm coming!" I said, to stop whoever it is from constantly knocking on my door.

I slowly push the door open to reveal Sanemi. "Oh, hey, Sanemi..." I said. I've dropped the honorifics ever since I've agreed to be his girlfriend yesterday. He smiles softly at me as he wrap an arm around my waist, swiftly pulls me closer.

I yelp at his sudden move, placing my hands on his chest out of reflect to steady myself. My towel falls from my head and lands on the ground because of how fast he moved. I stare at him with a startled expression since he caught me by surprise.

Sanemi let out a soft chuckle at my surprised face. "Hey, love..." he said. My heart flutters at the way he called me 'love.' It's certainly a different feeling from when Kyou-Chan said it. But it's similar nonetheless. Maybe it just means that I'm slowly opening my heart for Sanemi.

I feel a soft kiss on my cheek, snapping me out of my daze. I blink my eyes as my sight starts to focus again. Sanami stares at me with a concern face.

"Is everything alright?" He asked. I just smile softly at him and nod my head, assuring him that I'm okay. "Are you sure? Because if you're hurting somewhere... I can take you to see Kocho" he said.

"No... no. That won't be necessary..." I said, smiling reassuringly at him. Sanemi still looks unconvinced by my answer. I gently pinch his cheek. "I'm fine, Sanemi. Really" I said. He let out a sigh. His hand gently remove my hand from his cheek and nod his head.

"Just tell me if something's bothering you, okay? Don't hold it in..." he said. I smile softly and nod my head at what he said. Sanemi is so caring towards me. It makes me feel loved. Something I thought I'd never find again after losing Kyou-Chan. But here I am, feeling happy to be around Sanemi-San.

"So... what brings you here?" I asked. He smiles softly at me. I jump in fright when Sanemi suddenly pulls out something from behind him. I relax when I realize it's a bouquet of flowers. I smile softly at his sweet gesture.

"These are for you... I know how much you like f/f..." he said. I smile shyly as I take the flowers from him. I bring it closer to my nose and inhale the sweet scent it gives off. I hum in appreciation.

"Thank you, Sanemi..." I said. He smiles softly at me. I move aside to give some room. "Would you like to come inside?" I asked. He nods his head. I allow him to enter my house.

I don't live with Oyakata-Sama anymore. I've requested for a separate house, as I don't want to bother his rest since I would be going in and out during night time for my Demon slaying duties. It took a lot of persuasion, but he finally agreed to let me have a house on my own.

"Would you like something to eat, Sanemi?" I asked after I hanged my towel on the hanger. I flinch when I feel a pair of arms snaking around my waist. A chin is placed on my cheek. I hear a laugh next to my ear. I turn my head to see it's Sanemi. "Don't scare me like that..." I said. Which only makes him laugh even more.

I let out a sigh and flick his forehead, making him flinch and recoils himself from back-hugging me. I turn around to face him, placing my hands on my hips. Sanemi just pouts at me while rubbing his forehead. I cover my mouth as I let out a soft giggle.

"I didn't even flicked you that hard... I didn't know you could be such a drama Queen" I said. He rolled his eyes at what I said. Sanemi never show this side of him to other people. I'm the only one who can see Sanemi's true self. He's never afraid to act child-like in front of me, and that makes me feel special.

"Awee... I'm sorry" I cooed softly. I walk closer to him and cups his cheeks. I squeeze his cheek making his lips puffed out. I let out a giggle at the sight because he looks so cute. He gently remove my hands from his cheeks.

"Hey, Y/N... I want to take you out on a date. But it's just a simple walk around the village. It's a good day to be out. What do you think, Y/N?" He said. I feel my cheeks getting warmer at what he said. I didn't expect him to say something like that. A date... Sanemi and I?

"Like... right now?" I said. Sanemi let out a laugh at my surprise face. He lift a hand, gently pinching my nose. I whined at his action and swat his hand away, which only makes him laugh even more.

"Of course... why else would I ask you now?" He asked. I let out a nervous laugh, feeling quite dumb for asking that. "Go on and get ready... I'll be waiting here. Take all the time you'd need, alright?" He asked. I smile softly at him and nod my head. He places a soft kiss on my cheek. I turn around and walks away, making my way to my room.

***

Sanemi took me around for a stroll date just like he said we would. Others would expect the date to be somewhat romantic like a picnic or something. But Sanemi isn't the type for mushy stuff. I don't mind it though. I like him the way he is and I wouldn't want him to change himself just for my sake. I want him to always be himself. That's all I need.

"Hey... come with me" Sanemi suddenly said as he stops walking. I turn my head to look at him with a confused expression. He let out a chuckle at my reaction. "Come on..." he said, as he starts to pull me along. I stay silent as I just let him lead the way, wherever he's taking me to.

It turns out, he's taking me to a jewelry shop. "Um... why are we here, Sanemi?" I asked, looking around the shop before turning to look at him again. He let out a chuckle at what I said.

"I want to get you something..." he said. I blink my eyes in surprise at what he said. I don't want him to waste his money on me. I open my mouth to reject his offer, but he seem to know what's on my head because he covers my mouth with his hand. "I'm not taking no as an answer... I want to buy you something" he said. I let out a sigh and nod my head. There's no talking him out of it anyway. He smiles and leads me to one of the stall that have various kinds of necklaces.

Sanemi place his free hand on his chin as his eyes scan through the selection. I just stare at him as he seem to be having a hard time to make a decision. "Sanemi... you don't have to-" I tried to say.

"Shh!" He shushed me. I let out a sigh as he focus his attention on the necklaces again. His eyes eventually landed on one specific piece. His eyes lit up as he reach out to grab it.

"Why a swan pendant?" I asked, turning to look at him in confusion as I wondered what's on his mind.

He turn to look at me and smiles softly. He lift his hand, gently tucking a strand piece of hair behind my ear. "Did you know? Swan only have one partner in their lives, and if their partner dies... the swan will fly as high possible in the sky and let themselves fall to their death" he said. He gently grab my hand, and smiles softly at me.

"And that is me. I will love you for eternity. I will follow you everywhere you go... your happiness is mine. Your sadness is mine. Your existence... is my treasure. You're everything to me, Y/N..." he said. I feel tears starts to stream down my cheeks at what he said. He gestures me to turn around. I move my hair to the side, allowing him to put the necklace on my neck.

I turn around to face him once he's done. He lift his hands and gently cups my cheeks. "I love you, Y/N..." he said. I smile softly at what he said, as I lean my forehead against his.

"I love you too, Sanemi..." I said. He smiles brightly at me. He leans down and gently places a soft kiss on my lips. I close my eyes, slowly wrapping arms around his neck. I notice saying 'I love you' to Sanemi have becomes a lot easier now. I guess this means that I'm finally able to open my heart for him.

*to be continued*

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1M 10.3K 112
✨housekeeping✨ ~~ 🤪stupid things have good outcomes all the time ~~ 😡if im the one mediating we've hit rock bottom ~~ ✌🏼hes straight up like the s...
1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
563K 20.4K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 38.6K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...