Chapter 20

Previously on Chapter 19

The sensation makes my breath hitched. "N-No... d-don't..." I said, placing my hands on his shoulders. But my body is weaker than his. I quickly shut my eyes tightly as I feel his lips on the skin on my neck. Sanemi, please...

Help me

-Frustration-

Sanemi P.O.V

We've been going on for days. But there's still no sign or anything that would help me find my girlfriend. As days goes by, I'm starting to feel even more restless. What's worse is that I don't even know if Y/N is all right, or if that demon had done anything to harm her. That bastard... if he dare hurt even a strand of her hair, I'll give him the worst and most painful death possible.

I eventually come to a stop. "Shinazugawa-San..." I hear a voice said next to me. I turn my head to see the older of the Kamado siblings. He stares at me with a sad face on his face. "Forgive me... if only I had been stronger. I could've fight back and Y/N-San wouldn't have gotten taken away. This is all my fault..." he said, lowering his head so he's staring at the ground.I roll my eyes at what even said. At least he knows it's his fault. Him and his stupid friends.

I turn around to face him, making him flinch. His friends tensed up as I slowly approach him while glaring angrily at him. "If something happens to my girlfriend... I will personally kill all three of you. You hear me??" I said, angrily.

He just nods his head at what I said, not saying anything back. I click my tongue and turn around. I have to find a way to find Y/N. I don't want her to be in that damned demon's grasp for too long. There has to be a way that'll help me figure out where she is.

I reach inside my pocket and take out the necklace I gave Y/N. I clutch it in my grasp as I place a kiss on the pendant, while closing my eyes. 'Y/N... wherever you are. Please be okay...' I thought to myself. I open my eyes and look up at the sky. God, Buddha... whatever you are... please help me find my girl.

***

The sun have started to rise. We've been searching for days and hours. But still no luck. I can't find a single clue that would lead me to Y/N's whereabouts. Just where did that damn demon took her??

I let out a frustrated scream while clutching onto my head. "AARGH!!! You damn bastard!! GIVE ME BACK MY GIRLFRIEND!!!" I yelled out at top of my lungs. I don't care that I might hurt my vocal cord for this. I just want to know where she is. Where Y/N is. Whether she's safe or not. Where she's hurt or not. Someone or something... just anything, please just help me find my Y/N.

I clench my hands into tight fists. I drop on my knees as I continue to scream, slamming my fists on the ground not caring if they start bleeding by how hard I'm being. I just want my girlfriend back. I just want her to be safe and for her to be in my arms again.

It took so long for me to be able to convince Y/N to accept my love. But now that we're both finally happy with each other, when she finally opens her heart for me. We just have to get separated like this. Why is life always so unfair for me?? Why can't I just be happy for once?! Why... why does it have to be Y/N that got taken away?

"WHY HER?!!!" I screamed at top of my lungs to the point my voice cracks. I clutch my hair tightly in my hands as I let my upper body falls on the ground while still kneeling on the ground.

"Shinazugawa-San... c-calm down" I heard someone said. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I quickly shakes it off. I turn to look at the person, realizing it's the yellow haired boy. I glare hatefully at him. He flinched as he starts to tremble while staring at me in fear.

"Don't you dare tell me to calm down... I can't calm down. You hear me? I CAN'T F*CKING CALM DOWN! Not until I know Y/N is okay... she's out there with that damn demon. Who knows what that monster plan to do to her!! Don't you dare ask me to calm down!!" I yelled at him. He quickly backs away from me.

"S-S-Sorry..." he muttered in a shaky voice. I heaved put a heavy breath, trying to calm my nerve down. I run my hand through my white hair as I close my eyes. But he's right, I do need to calm down. I won't be able to have a clear mind if I let my anger take control of myself.

Time-skip

We have no luck, today... again. No matter how hard we try to locate Y/N's whereabouts. We just can't seem to do so. There's not a single clue that help us. There's nothing at all.

We head back to the base to rest. I want to still be out there to look for Y/N. But those three brats keeps on pestering me that we should head back. They said if I don't rest enough. I'd get sick. I can't argue with that. It would be a nuisance if I get sick. I won't be able to search for Y/N.

I head to my room and let my body drop on the futon. I turn to lay on my side. I'm holding Y/N's necklace in my hand as I stare at the pendant. My sight starts to get blurry as tears starts to gather in them.

I choke out a sob as I curl up into a fetal position. I start to cry softly while clutching onto Y/N's necklace. Y/N... where are you, baby? Please give me something... just any clue. Show me how I can find you again, Y/N.

"Come back to me, Y/N..." I cried out while placing the hand that is holding Y/N's necklace against my chest. I start to cry harder as I longed for my girlfriend to be here with me. "Y/N... I can't live without you" I said, choking on my sobs.

Eventually, my body starts to get tired from all the crying. My breathing ragged and shallow. I close my eyes as I just let myself drift off to sleep. My heart hoping that I will be able to find Y/N again. Y/N...

I need you...

*to be continued*