Chapter 19

Previously on Chapter 18

I'm sorry, Y/N. I'm sorry for not being a better boyfriend for you. I have failed to protect you. I will find you, my love. I will find you and save you from that damn demon.

Y/N... please be okay

-Come Back To Me-

Sanemi P.O.V

I gather with the rest of the Hashira's as we kneel in front of Oyakata-Sama. I stare at the ground as Oyakata-Sama walks in front of us. I lower my head as a sign of respect for the leader of the Demon Slayer Corps.

"I'm pleased to know everyone here is doing well..." he started. I lift my head slightly and notice a slight frown on his lips. "But unfortunately, one of you is unable to join us. L/N Y/N... the new Flame Hashira. She is taken by one of the Twelve Kizuki. The Upper Moon 3, the same demon responsible for the death of former Flame Hashira, Rengoku Kyoujuro" he said. I clench my hand which is on my knee at the mention of Y/N's disappearance.

"Fortunately, there is still hope that Y/N is out there alive. From the report I received from Kamado and his friends is that the demon didn't have any intention to harm Y/N. Instead, he seem quite infatuated by her" he said. I grit my teeth at what he said. How is that fortunate?! Who knows what that bastard would do to her! I have to find her and I have to save her... one way or another.

"Oyakata-Sama..." I started. He turn his head slightly to my direction, letting me know I have his attention. "I'd like to propose a request for a search party. I'd to go and try to look for her whereabouts" I said. He stays silent for a few seconds. I lower my head, until my forehead almost touches the ground. "Please, Oyakata-Sama. I don't want to lose Y/N... she means everything to me" I said.

"Very well... you have my permission. But you have to take a few Demon Slayers with you. We can't afford to lose another Hashira" Oyakata-Sama said. I bow my head to express my gratitude.

"If I may... Oyakata-Sama. I'd like to join in searching for Y/N-Chan" Kanroji said. I turn my head to look at her. She turns her head to look at me and smiles sadly. "Y/N-Chan is like a sister to me. So I want her to be okay. I also want her to be safe" she said. I just give her a small smile. Y/N and Kanroji does acted like siblings. They're both so close with each other. It is also thanks to her that Y/N is willing to give me a chance.

"It's decided then... everyone will partake in this search. We will try our best to find and bring Y/N back safely" Oyakata-Sama said. I blink my eyes in surprise. I turn to look at the others to see their reactions.

None of them seem to refuse the said mission. Instead all of them seem eager to help in looking for Y/N. A small smile starts to form on my lips as I start to feel hopeful. The more people joining in this search, the higher the chance that we'd find Y/N. The sooner we find her the better. Just hang in there, baby... I'm coming for you.

***

Y/N P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes to see that I'm surrounded by an unfamiliar environment. I'm laying on top of a fabric covered futon that is surprisingly really soft. My body feels exhausted that I don't even bother to try to move a muscle.

Memories of what happened before my mind went black was the fact that I had agreed to go with the Upper Moon 3. The same demon who murdered my fiancé. I let out a shaky breath as I close my eyes. My hands clenching the fabric into tight fists.

I hear the door sliding open. But I didn't bother to open my eyes, already knowing who it is based on the feeling of his demonic pressure. I feel the presence near me and a hand gently brush through my hair. My body tensed up at the feeling. Despite the demon being gentle with me, my body still feel uneasy.

"Finally... I can have you all to myself. I'll make sure no one will be able to take you away from me. You're mine forever, Y/N..." he said. I feel a soft pressure on the skin of my forehead.

Judging by how moist it feels against my skin let's me know that it's the demon's lips. He just placed a kiss on my forehead, letting his lips linger against my skin. I flinch at the feeling, finally opening my eyes as I turn to look at the demon. He pulls away slightly to look at me. His yellow eyes making eye-contact with my e/c colored ones.

I spring up into a sitting position and scoots away from him, wanting to keep a fair distance between us. He frown at my action as he raises his hands in the air, as if trying to tell me that he won't hurt me. I place my hand on my side and quickly realize the absence of my nichirin sword. He must've took it away from me to make sure I wouldn't be able to fight back.

He slowly moves closer to me. I quickly get up and back away from him. He keeps walking closer towards me, as I continue to back away until my back is pressed against a cold surface. I turn my head slightly, realizing it's a wall. I turn my head to look at the demon once again to see him directly in front of me with his face just a millimeter away from mine.

"W-What... what d-do you w-w-want with me?" I said. He just smiles as he lift his hand. I turn my head away, shutting my eyes tightly. I feel a gentle hand being placed on my cheek. I feel his breath near my ear as he leans in.

"Don't be scared, love... I'm not going to hurt you" he whispered softly. I just keep my eyes shut, not wanting to look at him. The scent of blood from his mouth makes me feel sick to the stomach.

"Please leave me alone... I already did what you asked me to and come with you. So the least you can do is give me some space. This is just too much for me to take in. Being taken away from my friends... and boyfriend" I said. I turn my head to look at him as he slowly backs away. I feel myself relax a little but I keep my guard up just in case he'd try anything.

I notice his eyes darkening slightly at the mention of 'boyfriend.' "Boyfriend, huh? So you and that Wind Hashira did ended up together" he said. I just look away from him. He let out a chuckle as he pins me against the wall again, with his hands right next to my head. He leans his face closer to mine, making me hold my breath. "You might have a boyfriend now. But don't you worry... I'll take your mind off of him..." he said.

He leans his face closer making my eyes widen. Tears starts to stream down my cheeks as the demon place his lips against mine. I let out a shaky breath as I feel his hand slipping under my Demon Slayer uniform.

The sensation makes my breath hitched. "N-No... d-don't..." I said, placing my hands on his shoulders. But my body is weaker than his. I quickly shut my eyes tightly as I feel his lips on the skin on my neck. Sanemi, please...

Help me

*to be continued*