Chapter 24

Previously on Chapter 23

"Y/N..." I choked out. Tears continue to stream down my cheeks as Kamado and his friends surrounds me. Neither of them says anything, knowing no matter what they say won't be enough to calm me. I just need my girl back. I need you, Y/N. Please... come back to me.

-Who Am I?-

Y/N P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes to see the surrounding that I've gotten used to. I'm not sure what happened before my memories becomes a haze. I just can't seem to recall anything no matter how hard I try to remember.

Every time I try to remember something. It was always related to that white haired man. Was he someone I once knew before losing my memories? If he was... why can't I remember anything and why is he always circling around my head?

"You're awake, Y/N..." someone said. I turn my head to see Akaza. Since the day I woke up, he's been claiming to be my husband. Even though he seem convincing. Deep within my heart, I feel that sheering doubt. If he's truly my husband, why do I feel nothing around him?

"Hey" he said, sitting next to me on the futon. I turn my head to look at him as he stares at me. I can see the look of worry reflecting in his eyes. "What is it, hm? Is there something wrong?" He asked. He lift his hand, gently placing it on my head. He starts caressing my hair.

I still feel nothing. There's no spark in my heart for him. I'm not sure what love is. But I do know we're supposed to feel something whenever the person we're supposed to be in love is near us. But with him... nothing.

"Y/N?" He called out, snapping me out of my thought. I blink my eyes and turn to look at him again. My eyes met with his yellow ones.

S-Stop... please d-don't.. a voice echoed in my head. That sounded like my voice. I slowly lift my hand, placing it on my head as I start to feel pain. I shut my eyes tightly. A flash of image appears in my head. The only thing I see is Akaza on top of me. I seem to be crying out for help as he have his way with me. 

I flinched when I feel a hand on my head. I turn my head to see Akaza staring at me with a worried gaze. My eyes widen as I remember what I saw in my head. I quickly get up and rushes away from him.

"What happened?" He asked. He starts walking towards me but I quickly back away. I feel a cold surface on my back, quickly realizing it's a wall. "What's wrong, Y/N?" He asked.

"No! D-Don't come a-any closer!" I said, pressing my back harder against the wall as an attempt to keep my distance from him. He frowns at my action as he didn't move from his spot, standing a few feet away from me. He lift his hands up as if trying to tell me that he mean no harm.

I feel my head starting to hurt. I clutch my head tightly in my hands. I slide down along the wall until I'm seated on the ground. I shut my eyes tightly as I let out a pained cry because the pain have starting to her overwhelming.

"Y/N!!" I heard his voice as he yelled out my name. I feel his hands on my shoulders. I flinched and pushes him off me. I open my eyes to look at him as my body starts to shake violently.

"D-Don't t-touch me..." I said, my voice cracks a little as I start to breathe heavily. I realize what I saw wasn't just an ordinary vision. It was a memory... and a horrible one.

"It's me, Y/N... Akaza. I'm your husband" he said, as he places a hand on his chest. I cover my ears and shakes my head. I don't want to hear anything he's saying because I know he's lying. He's a demon... and I was an ordinary human until he turned me into a monster.

"No... you're not" I said. My breathing slowly start to even out. I shakily move to stand up, still leaning my back against the wall and covering my ears. "You're not my husband. You're lying! I don't... I don't feel anything towards you! I don't believe in anything you said. I... I don't know who I am. I'm not always a demon, right?! I... was a human, right? You turned me into this! Tell me! Tell me who am I??" I said.

As soon as I said that, more pieces of my memories starts coming back into my head. I watch as he reaches inside his pocket. My eyes widen when I realize he's holding a syringe.

"Listen... you're sick, okay? This shot will help you feel better" he said. I shake my head as I try to run pass him. He grabs me by my wrist. I try to push him off but he push me down, making me lay on the ground. I let out a scream as he forcefully inject the syringe into my arm.

"L-Let m-me go..." I cried out. My vision starts to get blurry, as the serum begins to take effect. He cradles me in his arms. I stare at his face that starts to get in and out of focus.

"I'm sorry... I have to do this" he said. I try to push him. But my body feels so weak. "Go to sleep..." he whispered softly. He leans down, placing a gentle kiss on my top of my head as he held me close. My hands slowly slip off his chest and drop on my stomach. I feel my head slowly falls back. My surrounding begins to turn dark.

Akaza P.O.V

I held Y/N in my arms. She have fallen unconscious once again. I click my tongue out in annoyance. The serum Douma gave me is too weak. It only lasted temporarily before Y/N starts to remember again. I'm gonna have to ask him to make me something stronger.

I can't let Y/N remember who she was. If she remembers her past, she'd surely leave me. I don't want that. I want her and I will do anything to keep her. She's going to be mine forever, and she don't have a choice.

*to be continued*