Glass Heart (Shinazugawa Sane...

Autorstwa NatashaTasyaar

L/N Y/N is the beloved fiancé and Tsugoku of the infamous Flame Hashira, Rengoku Kyoujuro. Upon a news of the... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 9

615 29 0
Autorstwa NatashaTasyaar

Previously on Chapter 8

For once... I want to be selfish and not think about what would happen in the future and just focus on the now. All I want now is for Sanemi-San to open his eyes. To assure me that he will always be there for me, even if it's a lie.

-All I Need Is A Chance-

Y/N P.O.V

I continue to cry as I lay my head against Sanemi-San's chest. His heartbeat is still loud and steady. But it's not enough. I want him to open his eyes and to look at me with his caring eyes as he assures me he'd always be there by my side.

"I promise I'll give you a chance, Sanemi-San... so please, just wake up..." I cried out. I clutch the front of shirt of his hospital gown's shirt. "I can't lose anyone again" I said. Tears keeps streaming down my cheeks. 

I feel a hand gently running through my hair. I flinch and lift my head. A pair of pale purple eyes staring back at me. A small smile is present on his lips as he stares at me.

"I'm here, Y/N... I'll always be here" he said. My eyes widen at the sound of his voice. He lift his hand, cupping the side of my cheek as he gently wipe the tears. "I can't promise for how long, but for as long as I live... I won't ever leave you" he said.

"S-Sanemi-San..." I cried out. I blink my eyes, making tears fall from them. He smiles softly at me as he gently move his hand from my cheek to the back of my neck. He gently pulls me down until I'm laying next to him. I place my head on the crook of his neck as he held me close. I wrap my arm around his torso while the other one is on his chest as I start to cry softly.

"I'm so glad you're okay. I was so scared that you won't ever wake up..." I said, my voice cracking a little. I feel his hand gently running through my hair. I pull away to look at him with tears in my eyes. "Are you really okay?" I asked.

"I am..." he said. He place his hand on my head as I place my head on his chest again. I tighten my arm around his torso. He move his hand to place it on top of mine which is resting on his chest. "I'm here..." he said, comfortingly as I continue to cling onto him. I'm just so glad that he's okay.

I smile softly to myself as I close my eyes. I suddenly feel sleepy, having unable to properly rest ever since we got here because I was worrying about Sanemi-San. But now that Sanemi-San is awake, I can rest easy. I let my body relaxes as I drift off to sleep.

Sanemi P.O.V

I hear a soft snore coming from Y/N. I tilt my head a little to see Y/N asleep. I smile softly to myself as I stare at her face. She looks so peaceful. Which is a rare sight ever since Rengoku passed away. She would always look so tired and frail.

Please wake up, Sanemi-San... I promise that I'd give you a chance. So please, just wake up a voice echoed in my head. I blink my eyes as I recall the voice I heard when I was still unconscious. I turn my head to look at Y/N once again. Did she really mean that? Will she actually give me a chance?

***

Y/N P.O.V

I scoop up some food with a spoon, and bring it closer to Sanemi-San's lips. I smile softly as I feed him his lunch while he leans his back against the bed's headboard, as I sit near him on the edge of the bed. He just stays silent as he eats every bites I fed him.

I grab a cup to let him drink after taking a few more bites. He take the cup from me and drinks the water. I just smile softly as he seem to get a lot better compare to when we first arrived here.

"You know..." he started, handing me the cup. I take it from him and place it on the bedside table. I turn my head to look at him, wondering what he wants to say. "I heard what you said while I was unconscious" he said, turning his head to look at me. I furrowed my eyebrows at what he said.

"What... did you hear?" I asked. I kind of have a guess what he might heard. But I'd like to hear the answer from him. I want to know how much he heard.

"You said that you'd give me a chance when I wake up" he said. My eyes widen ay what he said. "Y/N..." he said, as he gently grab the plate from my hand and place it on the bedside table. He gently hold my hand with both of his. I just stare at his hands.

"I won't ask too much from you. Just a chance to be with you" he said. I lift my head to look at him. He lift my hand, gently placing it against his chest with my palm against it. "Y/N. I love you... all I want is a chance. Just one... to try and win your heart. I know you're still in pain. I know you're still grieving after the death of your fiancé. But please... it's been months, Y/N. The sight of you crying and being broken hearted is not just hurting you. I'm hurting to. I can't bear to see you sad... and seeing your tears makes me feel like someone torn my heart" he said, staring at me with a soft gaze.

"Please, just give me a chance, Y/N. A chance so I can heal your broken heart. Please open your heart for me. So I can have a chance to be with you... to heal you... to take care of you. You're so afraid and think that you're alone after losing Rengoku. But you're not alone. I'm right here, Y/N. I'm here for you..." he said. The only thing I see in his eyes is sincerity.

But a small part of my heart is still hesitating. I just don't want to get hurt again. The thought of falling for him... the thought that I'd lose him one day and that I have to go through the same pain when I lose Rengoku... the pain is unbearable.

Sanemi-San gently move his hands to cup my cheeks. "Just one chance, Y/N. That's all I ask for" he said. I just stare at him, without saying anything. I notice his face is slowly coming closer to mine. But even so, I just stay still without moving an inch.

My eyes eventually drifted shut as I feel something soft being pressed against my lips. I can feel that he's being careful, as if making sure that I'm okay with this. I open my eyes for a few seconds, before slowly closing them again. I move my lips a little, gently kissing him back.

I hear a light gasp coming from him. I feel a something wet on my cheek and a salty taste on my lips. But they weren't mine. I quickly realize they were Sanemi's.

He pulls away as he stares at me with his eyes wide. "Y-You... you kissed back" he said. His voice cracking a little. I just give him a small smile. He bit his lips at my lack of response. He leans his face closer, gently placing his forehead against mine.

"Please, just one chance" he breathed out, while staring at me pleadingly. He moves his forehead to look at me as tears rolls down his cheeks. "One chance, Y/N. That's all I ask..." he said.

"Sanemi-San..." I said. His eyes are pleading at me. The sight makes my heart ache a little. I bit my lips as I stare at him. "I... I still need some more time to open my heart for you..." I said. His eyes saddened at what I said.

"I can't deny the fact that I still need more time to heal after losing Kyou-Chan. I'm sure you understand that, right?" I said. He nods his head at what I said, letting me know he do. I bit my lips a little as I look down for a few seconds before turning to look at him again as he stares at me again. "But..." I said.

"But?" He asked. His hands are still holding my hands in his. He stares at me expectantly as he waits for me to give him an answer. "But... what, Y/N?" He asked. He looks a little nervous. He looks like he's expecting a rejection from me.

I give him a small smile. I lift my hand and gently cup the side of his cheek. "But... I'm ready to give you a chance, Sanemi-San. Just like how I promised you. I will give you a chance once you woke up... and I plan on keeping that promise" said. His eyes widened at what I said. He cups my cheeks as he leans his face closer to me.

"A-Are you... are you serious?" He asked. I smile softly and nod my head. A wide grin spread across his face as he pulls me into a hug. "Thank you, Y/N! I'll take care of you. I promise" he said. I just wrap my arms around him.

My heart still can't let go of Kyou-Chan. But I know he'd want me to continue with my life. So for him, I will do that... I'll try to continue living to the fullest for Kyou-Chan.

*to be continued*

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1M 38.6K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
58.3K 1.2K 25
You aways love helping out people in your island of Dawn island when you were young. but never really had friends so you would spend most of the tim...
1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
92.2K 2.5K 14
♥"I already told you sasuke you are never to see that girl again!" Sasuke and [y/n] were soul mates they knew this for a fact.It all started in high...