𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏 3

By byFierce

*DISCLAIMER READ DREAMIN & DREAMIN 2 FIRST* The story continues as the drama unfolds... read to find out. U... More

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Part 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15
Page 16
Page 17
Page 18
Page 19
Page 20
Page 21
Page 22
Page 23
Page 24
Page 25
Page 26
Page 27
Page 28
Page 29
Page 31
Page 32
Page 33
Page 34
Page 35
Page 36

Page 30

56 6 1
By byFierce

Janet

"So what happened when Shawn showed up" Tina asked me.

"I told her I didn't want her here. She just kept trying and eventually tried to get me to kiss her" I said making Gil gasp."Christopher came out of nowhere yelling he was so mad you guys have no idea. He was ready to murder Shawn"

"So you guys are just back to normal now" Tina asked doing her stretches.

"Yeah I told him Shawn was in the past. I don't want nothing to do with that girl"

"I don't care who your with as long as your happy" Tina said.

"Don't forget they gotta treat her right" Gil finished.

Tina started nodding her head. "Right that part"

"How has he been treating you lately" Gil asked.

"I seriously have no complaints. He's not addicted to drugs like my exes"

"Bravo you managed to marry a healthy man" he said in a sarcastic tone. Tina laughed a little too hard falling from her stretch.

"That's what you get for laughing" I said laughing at her.

"Where is he anyways" Gil asked.

"He's working today"

"Ouuu who is he writing for today" Gil asked.

"He's writing for Mary J Blidge"

"Mary J that's my girl" Gil said.

We were getting closer to September thirteen on our last rehearsal for the show. I've been bringing Story to work with me since Christopher's been in the studio lately. She started walking in rehearsals.

Being around the dancers really encouraged her to get up and move. My baby's been dancing and walking around the studio like nobodies business.

It brings tears of joy to my eyes just watching her dance to scream. My favorite part is when she try's singing along to the song. Especially when she's sining along with me to my part.

I already know she's gonna love this song when she's old enough to sing the lyrics. On this particular day she was dancing with Michelle.

"Look at Story and Michelle" Tina said pointing behind me.

I turned around smiling at my little girl. Michelle was one of my old dancers she was bouncing up and down with Story to the music.

"She dancing just like her mother" Gil said in a sarcastic tone.

I turned to him fast dropping my jaw before slapping his wrist. "What is that supposed to mean!?"

He began to laugh as Story ran up to him before slapping him. "That's right Story" I said encouraging her.

"You better stop Janet because she mimics whatever you do"Gil whined before picking her up and placing her on his lap.

"That's ok right your gonna be like your mommy" I said in a playful tone to Story.

"We'll be dancing for her in few years Gil" Tina said referring to Story.

He began to laugh. "Imagine, she's gonna be calling all of the shots" he chuckled.

"Keep playing she's gonna be your boss next" I said smiling.

Tina, Gil and I finished our stretches before getting back into our rehearsal. The last week before the tribute went by in the blink of an eye.

Next thing I knew I was getting ready in my dressing room for the tribute. I had five minutes remaining before I had to be on that stage.

Christopher was sitting my makeup chair with Story as I practiced the dance in the mirror one last time. "Look at mommy Story. We'll see her on stage" he said getting up with her in his arms.

I grabbed his arm stopping him before he could leave the room. He looked at me with his reassuring eyes before kissing my forehead.

"You got this" he said as I held on to both of his arms.

"I haven't felt stage fright like this since my first tour" I chuckled. "Christopher I just want it to be over already"

I looked up him feeling intimate as we stood close. Looking at his face was calming to me. He eventually bought himself closer to me before kissing me with his soft touch.

My heels lifted as I stood on my tippy toes trying to get more from him before I felt a small slap to the face. My face flinched before looking at Story who was smiling with her hand up.

"Story that's not nice to hit mommy" he said laughing.

I couldn't help but laugh with Story. "It's ok I think she's telling me to snap out of it" I chuckled.

"Right, stop being nervous you got this" Christopher said smiling before kissing Story's cheek. "Alright we'll be in the front row" he said while turning the doorknob.

On his way out I looked away hearing only Story's voice. "Mommy" she spoke the most beautiful voice I had ever heard. My babies first word I don't even know Stevanna's.

My eyes widened immediately looking back at Story. She had a radiant look on her face staring at me with those big innocent eyes. "Janet" Christopher spoke.

"I know" I cried as I ran to her smiling face.

"There's your motivation right there" he said looking at me before facing Story. "Next time say daddy" Christopher said making me giggle.

As soon as they left my smile dropped as I remembered why I was so afraid in the first place. This was bigger than Michael. My brothers, nieces, nephews, Jospeh and my mother were watching. Knowing that Story would be old enough to understand and watch this one day made me want to go ten times harder.

In the middle of my deep thoughts the door opened making my heart drop. "Jesus Gil knock next time" I whined.

"I'm sorry girl are you ready?"

"No" I chuckled on my way out of the door.

"Come on we wanted to pray before we go out there" he said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

The kids and I huddled up like old times putting a smile on my face. I held onto Tina and Gil's hands as we prayed for the show. Of course we prayed for Michael. The prayer alone almost made me tear up.

Michaels death was still surreal to me. So praying on the behalf of his death still hits me in the gut. "Your ready J trust me" Tina said.

"I hope your right" I said shaking my nerves off.

On stage I forgot about everything that bothered me just before. Just like that it was over in the blink of an eye.

"That was so fun I wanna do it again" Tyce said smiling from ear to ear.

"It was hard for me to get back up when I went down" Tina yelled like a crazy woman.

The kids were all happy expressing how they felt as I stood there to myself. "Girl we just DID IT" Gil yelled in my face shaking me from my shoulders.

"I know Gil I'm happy I'm just thinking about Michael" I said with a smile on my face.

"TIRED OF INJUSTICE" I knew that voice too well. Out of nowhere I could hear Christopher's loud mouth from down the hall. "TIRED OF THE SCHEMES"

I could see both him and Story running towards me. My laugh naturally took over as I watched Christopher acting like a fool doing the worst moonwalk I ever seen.

"Oh lord! That's your husband" Gil said in disgust.

"And I love him" I giggled.

Once he was arms reach he wrapped his arms around me. "Mmmhhh Janet you killed it" he squeezed me.

"Mommy" Story babbled as she danced on her feet bouncing like every other baby does.

That night I saw Michael in my sleep when closing my eyes. When I opened my eyes I had to tell Christopher right away. I looked over to my left to see his back facing me.

"Christopher" I whispered shaking him.

"Hmm" he mumbled.

"I just saw Michael in my dream" I said.

"Ughhh you woke me up because of a dream" he whined.

I sat up criss cross applesauce facing him as he turned around laying on his side to face me. "Can I tell you about it?"

"Sure Janet" he said looking at me with his sleepy eyes.

"So in my dream I was home alone and Michael came out of nowhere. He just walked up to me telling me how thankful he was for my tribute" I said feeling my eyes water finishing my sentence.

"Aw baby that was him conforming that you did perfect yesterday" he said placing his hand on my leg.

"I know" I said smiling as a tear fell. "Don't worry these are happy tears" I sniffled. "I never believed in spirits speaking to people through odreams till now. I have to call my mother and tell her"

I turned around reaching for my phone off of the night stand. "Wait" he said grabbing my arm. "Janet it's eight a.m. in the morning I doubt your mom is up right now" he chuckled.

"Your right" I grinned as he pulled me into his side. While laying my head on his warm chest I listened to his heartbeat closing my eyes. It was peaceful until my damn phone ring.

"Ughhh who's calling" Christopher groaned.

I rolled my eyes getting up from his warm body to reach for my phone again. "Who is it" he asked.

"Tyler Perry" I said before answering the phone.
———————————————————————————
Thank you for reading.Vote and comment for more🫶🏽✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 1K 35
Sequel to Virgin (read that book first) "I did what I thought was best for him. It was all for him" (You don't have to read the first book to read t...
2.7K 134 32
* DISCLAIMER READ "DREAMIN" BEFORE READING "DREAMIN 2" * Janet goes through some change in her life but finds out her feelings for Christopher never...
3.2K 366 76
🚨 DISCLAMIER READ DREAMIN, DREAMIN 2, DREAMIN 3🚨 Updates every Monday + Thursday ✨This is the continuation of Dreamin 3. Read to find out what happ...
1.3M 21.9K 200
When Julia's dad goes on tour with why Don't We she is stuck with them for 5 months now will she survive Going through major editing to make sense. F...