Just Too Different Season Two

By Desglizzy

(In order to understand Season 2 you must read the first book. Just Too Different. It's located on my page. )... More

Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan Pov
August's Pov
August's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Final

Ryan's Pov

986 51 5
By Desglizzy

Ryan Pov
I'm back on the tour and I'm in Arkansas. Before leaving Atl I played a prank on August. I told him I accidentally sold he's decease brothers hat. It's very special to him. He got so emotional about it. Of course I felt bad. When I told him it was a joke he got all upset and told me he's going to get me back. I don't know when though.

Anyway, he's in Alabama for his show tonight. He told me yesterday he wants me to come out. I didn't complain. I actually have some to tell him. We're driving to Alabama since Arkansas isn't that far away. The whole time I slept. I've recently found out why I've been being the way I am lately. That's actually what I have to speak to August about. I'm kind of scared.

When I got to Alabama I went to where August was staying. He should be there because it's 10 and his show was over at 9. We parked and started walking into the building. I smiled at the paps and fans. I signed a couple of autographs.

I walked in and to the elevator. I texted August letting him know I was here. I walked down the hall and to his room. The bodyguards let me in. I heard water running so I'm assuming August is in the shower. I waited on the bed. I then heard it stop and August walked out.

Aug- What's poppin bae?

Me-*Smiles* Hey.

August tried to hug me.

Me-*Chuckles* No you're wet.... Were you sleep.

I looked at the bed and it was messy.

Aug- Y-yea... I took a lil nap...

I nodded my head.

Me- Mhm....We actually need to talk.

Aug- Dats cool. Let's do it in da lobbey.

Me- Why-GCO

??- August when can I come out?

I looked at August.

Me- Who is that?

Aug- Uh.

The closest door opened and in walked a girl. She was wearing sweats and a black lace bra.

I stood up.

Me- Is this a fan?

??- Bitch do I look like a fan?

Bitch? I flipped off my heels.

Me- August who the fuck is this?

I started walking to her but August came in between us.

??- What you gone do hoe?

Me- Hoe? Baby you just don't know!

I grabbed her hair and a piece of her weave came right out.

Aug- Hey hey hey!

August threw me over his shoulder.

Aug- Ya ma's raised ya betta.

I pushed his shoulder.

Me- Your momma didn't raise you better! August you doing this shit again.

Aug- It's a prank!

Me- Put me down!

August sat me down.

Aug- Don jump...Jus a joke.

I rolled my eyes. The girl started laughing. I grabbed my heels.

Me- That's fucked up August.

Aug- What ya did wus fucked up ta.

Me- I apologized and felt sorry. But you know you did this shit!

Aug- I do feel bad na.... And dat wus da pass.

Me- Ok and? You had me ride all the way out here to almost fight an innocent girl.

??-*Chuckles* Yea. You jacked my weave up.

Me- I'm sorry.

??- It's cool. *Smiles* I'm actually married by the way. Just so you know it's really a prank.

Me- That's great.

??- I'll leave to give you guys privacy.

Me- No.

I looked at August.

Me- I'll go.

Aug- *Sighs* Ya said we had ta talk.

Me- Don't worry about it.

I started walking towards the door.

Aug- Are you going back to Alabama?

Me- Yes. Now bye.

I walked out the door and down the hall. Of course I'm upset with August but I'm more upset with myself.. I was going to fight someone....when I know I'm not able to right now. When I got into the elevator I cried. My tears where dried when I walked back outside. So happy for that because the paps were still here. I fixed my head because I know it was looking a mess.

I got back into the truck and waited for the driver to leave. I got a text message from August. It read.

My King💍- I'm sorry...... That was a bad prank. I know I shouldn't have done that knowing I haven't been faithful in the past... But I do know you don't trust me now. That's ok. I just want you to know you have my heart. Only you. Ryan when I told you I was going to change I was serious and you need to know that. There's no other woman that I want. If I can't have you then I want no other girl because nobody else can replace you..If you don't reply just know I luh ya. And be safe on your ride back..Goodnight My Queen. Btw I'm far from IPhone savvy and I can't find the heart so <3 xoxo.

I chuckled at the end. I sat my phone down and laid across the backseat. Sleep is calling me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 2.4K 43
Book 2 of Speak to me baby if you haven't read book 1 first, you might want to do so. follow Callie in her pregnancy, her college life, her love life...
698 16 30
This Is The Part 2 Of The First Book Crazy In Love. This Book Is A Lot Of Bianca And The Kids .
306K 18.2K 52
Sequel to We Gon' See. READ THAT FIRST. This ain't yours and you know it, so DO NOT steal it, just read baby. Contains private chapters. I don't ow...
62K 5.2K 51
I'm not going to even summerkze what's going to happen. If you read book 1,2 & 3 then you already know the drama. But please read it you're intereste...