A Wild Ride | AU Dabi Fanfic

By sup3rn0va_x

"Look, Akira. There are a lot of things that you don't know. You need to realize that I'm not the one you sho... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three

Twenty Seven

571 25 30
By sup3rn0va_x

Spotify

https://spotify.link/mxFECfoAhyb

Username: birdsofparadis
Playlist title: ‧͙⁺˚*。・:*˚:

Tiktok
novaxsummers

*∞:.pls vote and comment .:∞*

Akira's POV

"Can you believe this?"

"What happened now?"

"Akira Kojima spotted on another rendezvous with renowned yakuza leader, Dabi. When will this rebellious phase of hers end? Is it all just a ploy to get the media's attention all over her? Is she becoming part of the gang? Stay tuned for updates as we follow along this story."

"Like, are you kidding? The last thing I want is to get the fucking media's attention."

"Relax, baby. I don't know why you let it get to you."

"Because it's fucking annoying. These people have no lives so they try and ruin others. It's pathetic."

"I thought your dad was paying off the media?"

I scoff, "Yeah, that's what my mom told me, Suki. But I knew she was lying. This is just their way of trying to break down so that I come running back home. They're just wasting their time. It's never gonna work."

"Exactly. So there's no reason to get so worked up over this all the time. So relax." His hands grab mine, "Okay, princess? This will all blow over soon enough."

I sigh as he pulls me into his chest, "I guess you're right."

"I know I am," Dabi kisses the top of my head, "So stop stressing. Everything will be fine."

We stand here for a moment, embracing one another.

"Awww, mom and dad! So cuteee!"

We both laugh, "Shut up, Suki."

"I'm heading out. See you guys later."

Dabi's eyes watch Suki as she leaves the house, and the second the door closes he grabs me, "Now that we're alone..."

"What did you have in mind, hm?"

"I actually wanted to ask you something."

Oh.

Not where I thought this was headed...

"Okay..."

"Let's go away."

"Away? Like, on a vacation?"

"Mhm. Anywhere you want to go."

"What's the catch?"

"No catch at all. I just think we both could use a vacation for a week or so."

"When would we leave?"

"Pick where you want to go, and we'll get on a flight the next day."

"Hmm... what about... Fiji?"

"Fiji. That's a new one."

"I've been to a lot of places, but never there. It's a long ass flight. Expensive, too."

"Price isn't an issue, you know that."

"I know. If only we could take the company jet. My parents would never let me use it for us. I don't even want to imagine how they'd react if I even tried asking."

"Don't worry. I'll get us first class tickets, so we'll have some privacy and be comfortable. It'll be perfect."

"I guess it's settled then."

"Guess you should probably get your ass to packing, then."

"Shit, you're right! It's gonna take me ages to pack! I gotta start now!"

He chuckles, "You go pack. I gotta head to the warehouse to handle some business before we leave. I'll take care of the flight, and everything else."

"Are you sure? If you have work to do, I can book everything."

"Positive. I don't want your pretty face to worry about anything, okay? I got it."

I smile at him, "You're so good to me."

We passionately kiss for only a moment, before he lets go of me, "I'll be back no later than midnight. I love you, princess."

"I love you, Touya. See you later."

I don't know what the hell I did to deserve him... but I couldn't be happier. Even though everything feels like it's falling apart, he manages to make me forget about it all. He makes me feel so at peace, and warm. Safe.

**Later that night...**

Dabi's POV

"Okay, listen up. I'm letting you all that I'm going to be away for the next week or so. While I'm gone, you are to answer to Keigo and whoever he chooses as his right hand. Meaning do not contact me for anything unless it is an extreme emergency. We clear?"

"Yes, boss."

"Good. Day crew is dismissed. Night crew, get to work."

Keigo follows me into my office, "You're going away and didn't tell me? This have something to do with work?"

"No, actually. Akira and I are going on vacation."

"Oh. Okay."

"She's just been really stressed out with everything that's been going on in the media, and shit with her parents. I need to get mind off of it for a bit."

"Yeah, makes sense. Well, we don't have anything coming up so I can handle things here. When do you leave?"

"Tomorrow night. Catching a late flight to Fiji."

"Fiji? Wow. Didn't think I'd ever catch you in a place like that."

"It's where she wanted to go. But I think it'll actually be nice."

"Is there anything you need me to do before you leave?"

"Actually, yeah. I need you to come with me somewhere."

He scoffs, "Yeah, that's real specific. Where?"

I sigh, "You'll know once we get there. Come on."

***

"Shit." Keigo says as I stop the car at the entrance.

"Yeah."

This isn't going to end well.

The gates open, letting us in.

"He know we're coming?"

"Nope."

"How do you even know if he wants to see you? See us?"

"I don't. But I don't really care."

I'm not nervous to see him. No. That's the last thing I'm feeling right now.

A few moments go by after I ring the doorbell, when the door finally opens.

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah. We're here to see–"

"Dabi. Keigo." He walks up to the door, "What are you doing here at this hour?"

"I need to talk to you."

His eyes shift back and forth between Keigo and me, "Let's talk a walk out to the gardens."

Keigo and I cautiously follow him, not saying a word until he does. Once we finally reach the pond that was dimly lit up by decorative lighting, he stops.

"You wanted to talk. So talk. Why are you here?"

"I came here to tell you that the deals off."

"What deal?"

"Don't play dumb."

He laughs, "Sorry, just needed a laugh."

"There's nothing funny about it. I'm out. I'm serious."

He takes a step forward, "You're 'out'. Hmph. Didn't know that you suddenly became in charge of things."

"I am in charge of things. I'm fucking done with this."

"Oh... well, that's quite the problem. You see, you've already been compensated for what you were asked to do. However, I have not. You haven't held up on your end of the deal."

"I'll pay you the fucking money back. I don't give a shit. I don't want anything to do with this anymore."

"And why the sudden change of heart? You agreed seconds after I asked this of you in the first place."

"It wasn't sudden. I decided a long time ago that I was done."

"Then why stay involved? You could have left the moment you decided you were done with this." A smirk spreads across his face, "Could it really be true, then? Are you actually in love... with my daughter?"

"Yes. I am, Hiroshi."

He lets out a slight, sinister laugh, "How grand is this. I paid you, to make my daughter fall in love with you, so that you could ruin her... and you fell in love yourself. A yakuza leader... in love. Didn't know such a thing existed, Mr. Todoroki."

"Well, it does. And I don't go by that name."

"I see. Very well, then. I guess we have nothing left of this matter to discuss."

Keigo and I look at each other confused, "That's it?"

"I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you're implying here."

I scoff, "I know you're not letting me off the hook just like that. What more do you want than the money back?"

He shrugs, "Nothing. You called the deal off, and so it is."

"Hiro–"

"It's getting rather late, don't you think? I'm sure Akira is waiting for you. Kenzo, please show them out."

"Yes, sir."

We begin to part ways but stop at the sound of his voice, "Oh and by the way... take care of my daughter, Touya. You don't want her to end up getting hurt, now do you?"

oh mannnn
i love a good plot twist 😈

thank you so much for reading ! i apologize for the long delay but i think i'll have some more time to start writing again ! hopefully i'll be able to get more chapters out for you guys ! pls let me know all of your thoughts of this chapter !!! and don't forget to vote as well ! thank you again 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 4.7K 49
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
367K 6.1K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
730K 16.5K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
160K 5.7K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...