Smart Ass

By pamegranate

(One Piece x femReader) It all started in the last year of High School. All of these overwhelming boys grew f... More

How it all started...
The Pain of All of This
Of All People, Why Did It Had To Be You?
How Did This Happen?
A Coincidence That I Wish It Wasn't
What the Hell is Wrong with People!?
What the Actual Fuck!?
The Fuck You Mean!?
Are You Serious!?
Fuck, I snapped...
Maybe They Aren't So Bad
I'm In A Good Mood
I Actually Had Fun
Well...shit.
The Sins...!?
A Pretend Boyfriend!?
Im regretting this already...
What is This Feeling?!
Why do I....?
Your Lack of Intellegence is Pretty Sad
An Odd Day
A Friend, Huh?
Did he really...?
A new beginning?
You like this?!
Why Are You Acting Weird!?
What If There's More Than a Feeling?
A Time of My Life?
What Really is Satisfaction?
The Official Leader of the Sins
Hehe
And This is Where My Mistake Started
If Only I Stopped Here
Why Didn't I stop?
Nobody Helped Me...
The Sins Info
We Meet Again...
Th DayDream Of Boa Hancock
Is It So Much To Ask For?
Reason Number 1: Kill Yourself
"Am I Bothering You...?"
A New Sight To See
And It All Goes Downhill From Here
Two Bloodlines In One?!
Meet A Genius
N/A
NEWS.....BREAKING NEWS......BREAK
If It Was Destiny Then So Be It
Sometimes Not Everyone Will Be There
I Didnt Think Too Much of It
The one they call Rayleigh
A Promise Is a Promise
A New Leader
Graduation
And So It Begins
Rank difference?
My Family?
Its Been 4 Years Since
Damn that Eustass Kidd
Welcome, to Fisherman Island!
I Didn't Work My Ass Off To Be Nice
The Madam is Down
Who's The Strongest?
Damn That Dressrosa
Battle Royal
Corazรณn vs N/n! Mint Is Out!!!!??!
Lucy vs Mr.S vs N/n vs....?!?! AND Doflamingo vs The Sins
The Donquixote Brothers
Whitebeared and Y/n
The Leader of Vinsmoke
Vinsmoke Judge and His Mind
Come On...You're A Creep
It Was Suspicious...To Me At that Time
What The Hell
75
76
77
Oven...how sad
Was That All For Nothing?!
The one named Y/n L/n
Wano...was just meant for me to go
Y/n will Meet Kaido
???%
The End is Newly Coming
The In Denial Is Real.
He Finally Makes His Arrival
Right Direction
She's so badass!!!
Let's Just End This Already.

This is War.

255 19 28
By pamegranate

"Jimbei!?"

Your body froze, Jimbei—your neighbor!? Snapping your head towards the old man, your eyes had slightly raised, seeing as he dropped a bunch of bodies and smiling down at Luffy, which the straw hats cheered so happily to see him. "I gave my seniors around the world so much trouble, but now, I am going to exchange a cup of sake with Boss Straw Hat-San..." everyone, who's not part of Luffy's crew, were shocked to hear Jimbei words, completely outstrucked as Luffy cheered, "Aha, Jimbei!"

"He's going to join the Straw Hats!?" Kid shouted, not wanting to believe anything. "Luffy! I came back alive as I promised you!" He laughs, making everyone feel less tense of the situation. What was going on, what the hell is he doing here?

"Boss, I have no place to tell you what to do, but I think joining them might give us the upper hand..." you snapped your head towards Sugar, who flinched at your glare. "I'm sorry...but it's the only way. For Cookie..." You glanced back towards where Cookie is, and Chocolate was helping him stay on his feet. Frowning, you look up at the sky and closed your eyes from the rain landing on your face. "Alright, I will not fight them..." you look back down and crossed your arms, waiting for them to finish with their little reunion.

"I'm so glad you're back, Jimbei!" Luffy hopped in excitement, feeling a lot better now that the old man is back and took care of all the enemies on his own. "How can I not? I've met a..." he silenced, catching everyone's by surprise. Seeing his reactions in a shock state made them wonder why he would show such thing. Then, they follow his gaze and saw you, waiting patiently. "Y-Y/n...?"

"Jimbei."

"..."

"Eh?"

"Y-You two know each other?"

"W-What!?"

"That's perfect!" Luffy cheered more, glad that the extra steps are completely out of the way, "Jimbei, Y/n is going to join to—"

"Don't put any words on my mouth, fool." The straw hats glared at you, this making Jimbei uneasy. "You've grown to be a fine young lady...I haven't seen you since...your grandmother." "Don't speak about her." Jimbei widened his eyes, "pardon? Shouldn't you—!?" "That old woman, she's the last person I want to deal with right now." The sins raised an eyebrow, what's with the change of emotion. "Boss, why do you speak of Anastasia like that!?" Kid and Killer tensed up at the sound of that crazy old woman's name, they don't want to hear her...especially now that's she's dead! Law was mostly confuse, even if the straw hats and the samurai's were shocked—he glanced at his own crew and saw them showing full on fear. They must know something that you also know.

"That old hag...she's fucking dead the moment I see her..." They all widened their eyes, "W-What are you saying!?" Cookie coughed, "Anastasia..." now everyone glance back at him, except you who glared at nothing but the ground. "She's alive."

"WHAT!?"

"FOD GOD SAKES, WHY CAN'T SHE JUST BE DEAD!"

"NO WAY!"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT!?"

The questions kept being thrown at Cookie, but the boy ignored them and glance at the back of your form, "Boss, you met her didn't you..." Penguin paled, and it continue to grow worst when he saw Shachi and Bepo shaking in fear. "Big Boss Law...they're not lying...me and Bepo..." Law frowned deeply, there was no way.

He pointed his sword towards the Sins. "You're all must be working under her, no? If she's alive, then there's no doubt you'd betray our offer of alliance..." Luffy wasn't sure what to say, he knows that his crew feels the same way as Law, and now hearing that they also might have to fight your family and you...plus Kaido...and now Big Mom....could they succeed?

"That's not true!" Luffy shouted, trying to defend you. Kid growled at Laws comment, "Fucking hell, that bitch is still alive!?" The Sins could feel their whole world collapse, hearing that their old boss is still alive...

"We won't betray you." Sugar spoke up, making a few of your members mad. "What the hell, Sugar!?" Marsh shouted in anger, leaving Gummy to glare at him. "Fuck, this isn't fair! We're not fighting her, are we Boss!?" You didn't respond, causing Caramel to ruffle his hair in frustration. "I...I..." Mint quickly held into Cramels arm from any further of panic, "Boss, Anastasia is our leader...why want to kill her?"

"..."

Luffy knew something was up, something really big. "I say we do." Sugar spoke up, causing everyone to shout in frustration. "Luffy...they're going to kill each other—we must...!?" "No way! Y/n needs us right now!" Sanji nodded, "He's right, Usopp—!" "Since when are you trying to side with Y/n?! We should not get involved with them!" Nami shouts, siding with Usopp. Sanji didn't respond and glanced at you, feeling horrible as he sees another part of you crumble. Everyone left you at first, and now...there was no way they'd leave you alone again. You helped him, even if you didn't plan to...and now he has to repay you. Zoro stood quiet and crossed his arms, waiting for Luffy's orders, and he's not the only one. The Samurai's, Jimbei, Robin, Franky, and Brook waited for Luffy's words. Chopper and Nami were not having it, not if they have to get involved with your family of all people. Kaido and Big Mom is enough...there's just no way that they want to add more into the list!

"Hahaha...Kid, what do you say?" Kid frowned, hearing Killers words. "I don't give a damn who I'm fighting, as long as I get to kill Kaido myself." Killer laughed, nodding in agreement.

"Big Boss Law...?" Law ignored his crew, still staring deeply into your form. 'What happened...' Cookie groaned, making Chocolate hover along with him, trying to keep him steady. "Cookie, just tell me and I'll tell them..." Cookie nodded and whispered the info he knows about Anastasia, making Chocolate pale. "Is that true...?" Cookie nodded, "What did he say!?" "..." Chocolate wasn't sure, there was no way...

"Chocolate, tell us for fuck sakes!" Marsh shouts, starting to get more angrier by the second. Caramel bit his finger, starting to panic more. "Anastasia...she's working under Kaido, and plans to kill...us."

Everyone froze, what the hell does he mean "us", as in just them, or all of THEM!?

"W-What...? Bullshit!" Cookie groans more, "S-She was the one that put me in this state..." he falls to the ground, making Chocolate bend for support, "She even said, she's willing to do it...as long as Boss is the only one alive."

"..."

THUNDER!

Nami, Usopp, and Chooper cried in fear, "You see!" They shout to Luffy. "Why get involved with that!" Luffy ignored them and made his way towards you, who simply still stared at the ground, wet hair covering your face. "..." he stood in front of you, leaving a few curious looks.

THUNDER!!

"I-I can't..." Caramel fell to the ground, rocking back and forward, leaving a confuse Mint and an unbothered Taffy. "I say we kill her." Sugar, by surprise, spoke up again—glancing over at Taffy, who nodded in agreement. "Are you insane!? She's alive, our boss!" Gummy watched at Marsh shouted, feeling anger rise up. "Am I the only one that doesn't want to!?" Vanilla and Chocolate shook their head. "I agree, we shouldn't." Vanilla spoke up, cringing violently at the sight of mud splashing on his pants. "...Anastasia will be dead, and if boss says she is—then that's it." Gummy frowned, his wet hair completely covering his eyes, he then glanced at Marsh and sighed. "Gummy...what about you? You don't want to kill her...r-right?" Gummy flattened his lips, then he nodded. "I do."

"What about you, you haven't said a single word Jellybean!" The tall male continue to stay silent, not giving them an answer as he just looked away and stared at nothing, hoping he won't get involved with their bullshit. Thought, that was a clear answer to all of them—he also agreed of Anastasia's death.

"Then that's final, we move forward." "You ass!" Marsh tackled Gummy, which the boy quickly wrapped his legs around Marsh's heck and his hair finally revealed his eyes, there everyone froze to see tears forming on him. "We have to, dumbass! Look what she made us into! Vanilla was never a fucking germ freak! Sugar and Taffy never hated each other! Caramel never had panic attacks! Taffy stopped talking! Chocolate, Mint, you and me were never psycho fucks! Look at Jellybean, he can't even fucking sleep without giving us ONE FUCKING INFO! WE WERE ALL SO CLOSE BEFORE THAT OLD BITCH TOOK US TO SEPARATE MISSIONS!" Gummy quickly let go and cried quietly, frustrated from everything, leaving everyone just full shocked at the sight of the Sins breaking character. What the hell...happened to them...

"We were all just kids...and she took advantage of that. She didn't want to form a big family like she promised us...she only adopted us to create a business organization and killing machines, nothing else." Sugar spoke up, then he stared at Taffy. "She even cut Taffy's tongue in half when he found out about her true intentions...her true plans." They all stared at Taffy, who didn't say anything. Sugar then glanced at you, "He found out about what she wanted to do from the very beginning to you, Boss...and I'm guessing she told you her plan as well, isn't that right?" You inhaled deeply, bitting your lips tight as you exhaled and stared up at Luffy, who frowned even more.

He saw those eyes of yours, he didn't need to hear your words. He quickly took his straw hat off and placed it on you, leaving you shock as he turned around and looked at everyone. "All right, that's says everything! Everyone, let's go kick some ass!"

"YEAH!"

The alliance cheered, leaving a few silence as they kept glancing at the broken members of yours. Soon, you turned around and stared at all of them. You inhaled,

"If you want to kill that old fuck, then stop acting like weak fools! Now that we know her true intentions, we must repay what she has done to all of us. We must kill her and destroy her plans! You crying is what she wants us to do, you fighting each other is what she's wants you to do...! She decided to pick her side, and I'm giving you all the chance right now...that is up to you, who you wish to choose side. All of you must know that this is war! Now step forward if you want follow me, and the rest that don't..."

"Step aside, so I can kill you myself."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 17.6K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
158K 5.6K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
74.1K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...