Boboiboy Crossover: Meeting t...

By VarianSmith

⚠️I do not own Boboiboy, Izuku and/or any characters from this fan fiction whatsoever except for some to do t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4 (part 2)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8 (Part 2)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: The Start
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Bonus Story! Lunch Time!
Chapter 18
Boboiboy: Dead Friends AU
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Upcoming Q & A!
ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ °•*Q & A*•°⁠☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Recall Chapter

Chapter 20

1.1K 60 22
By VarianSmith

Or so it was...

Peaceful days just comes first right before the heavy storms.

Yesterday...
When Midoriya and his friends was about to leave for home, Todoroki had approached them, "Midoriya." Todoroki called, "Todoroki?" Izuku whispered, "What is it?" Izuku asked but all he got was silence before, "Dey! Just say something already! We haven't got all day, you know!?" Gopal shouted, feeling a little frustrated due to not being able to help Boboiboy in on the fight while also feeling relieved that he doesn't have fight. But Todoroki just ignored the green bean and focuses his eyes on the green pea, "The two of us may haven't fought but... if given the chance, I won't fail to take you down with only the quirk of ice." Todoroki declared, bewildering Izuku at the statement. Todoroki looked at his hand where his flaming power would be at and clenched it tightly, "I will prove to that bastard that I don't need his quirk." Todoroki added before looking up to see the green pea to be in an infuriated face, "So you're giving me handicap?" Izuku questioned, "Do I look that fragile to you? Am I weak to you? Why do you keep saying like your quirk is somebody else's? Are you saying that they control the quirk that you have?" Izuku questioned again, causing Todoroki to widen his eyes in surprise, "...Todoroki, that power belongs to you and nobody else's." Izuku said before walking past to him, "You can control that quirk, can't you? Then it's obvious whose quirks are those." Izuku added, leaving Todoroki in his dazed state, stunned by what Izuku had told him that made him ponder about things and this led him to visit his mother.

Right now, everyone are on break from the school, so the KKG went on shopping with Boboiboy having a disguise on that Kalimtan made for him using his ability, though, he didn't disclose its name.

Kalimtan made Boboiboy's hair from brown to silvery white while his white streak turns into brown. Boboiboy's eyes changed to crimson red and Kalimtan gave the boy a different set of clothes and since Boboiboy wouldn't let go his cap, Kalimtan made an illusion so that the other people sees it as an ordinary looking cap like people would usually wear.

Boboiboy still has the same face and stature but overall, people wouldn't be able to recognize him as the one from the TV.

Now, Boboiboy is walking with his friends, "What should we buy, guys?" Boboiboy asked with his sunny smile plastered on his face, "Hum! I want to buy some ingredients for a new batch of cookies!" Yaya glees then turns to Fang with an idea on her face, "I can bake a carrot flavored cookie too, Fang! You should try it!" Yaya said, smiling happily, "I want to experiment more flavors and since you love carrots then it would be great if I start with that as you as my taste tester!" Yaya suggested, causing Fang to feel conflicted, "That's... good..? I would.. love..? To try it! Haha... ha..?" Fang couldn't help but feel hesitant in his answer, he loves carrots, sure, but Yaya's cookies and being the taste tester of all things? That would be a death wish.

Fang pondered it a bit while the others waited for his exact answers.

'Will he accept it?'

'Yeah.. well, this isn't gonna end well...'

'Dey! Just make an excuse! Taste testing for Yaya is basically a death wish!'

Then, Fang turns to Yaya, causing the certain trio to listen carefully, "I..." Fang stopped when he saw a bag full of carrots that was carried by a mother who was doing groceries with his son, "Sure! I'll be your taste tester, Yaya! Let's go buy tons and tons of carrots on the way!" Fang's voice was full of gaiety in them that made Yaya beamed a smile of joy on her face, "Alright!" Yaya exclaimed happily and hearing from the boy's answer, the certain trio could only let out a bead of sweat, 'He's love for carrots really is greater than chasing popularity, huh?' the trio thought.

"...Leave me alone. I want my break." Aizawa monotonously said to the man who is groveling on his knees, "Oh, come on, Shota! I don't wanna go out alone!" Hizashi cried, "It's too embarrassing!" he admitted, causing Aizawa to groan in annoyance, "Can't you see I'm wrapped in bandages? I need rest." Aizawa excused, "That's bull." Hizashi remarked, "You're present in school activities despite those injuries and you can't even participate in a simple shopping??" Hizashi added, causing Aizawa to slam the door on his face. In response, Hizashi stood up and knocks on the door gently, "Ack! Sorry! Please come out!!" Hizashi wailed.

It took about an hour before Aizawa caved in and went with Hizashi's shopping, well, it's still good for him since it's a light exercise, it's not like he's gonna stumble upon a bunch of trouble or troublemakers itself.

"A-achoo!" Izuku sneezed, making his mother turn to him in worry, "Oh dear, are you sick!?" Inko asked as she places her hand on Izuku's forehead, "Huh? No, I'm fine." Izuku answered with a smile to assure her mother, right now, they're on the couch watching some shows, a marathon, a simple bonding time with mom. "That's good..." Inko smiled at his son, "Oh yeah! Can we go shopping tomorrow? I have some things to buy." Izuku asked, which the mother replied with, "That's alright, but what is it that you wanted to buy?" Inko asked, "Just some equipment to help me exercise, need to make sure I stay fit even after break." Izuku responded with Inko giving a nod in understanding.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot to ask you, how were you able to have a quirk? It was just so sudden!" Inko inquired, causing the teen to fluster for excuses, "H-huh? Uhh.... Well— I'm just a late bloomer, that's all! I mean, it's rare but it happens for a few. I don't know who or how many but it should exist, right? It's a huge world we live in so there's bound to have a rare case about being a person having a late development of quirk, it could be developed maybe at five? Six? Ten??? Or maybe—" Izuku stopped on his ramblings when he realized that he had been muttering for too long, "S-sorry.. hehe..." Izuku sheepishly laughed only for his mother to smile sweetly at him, "It's alright, dear. I'm just glad that you're able to be a future hero soon like you always wanted." Inko embraces her son to a hug and pats his back, "Just remember, you can always tell me when you're ready and that I will always love you." Inko stated, making the teen to a teary eyed, hugging his mom tightly, "Thanks." he whispered but was clear to hear for his mother to hear.

Back to the KKG, they were out on shopping together with a list of items they'd want to buy. "Since when do you write?" Fang asked the green bean who was humming in excitement, "Dey! Everyone writes, you know." Gopal responded, "Eh? What are you going to write anyways?" Boboiboy asked, "Hehe! Im going to list down all of my favorite foods and drinks, then list down its ingredients!" Gopal answered which amused Yaya, "Oh! You cook, Gopal?" Yaya asked in wonder, "Only sometimes, but I know the basics." Gopal admitted and to the delights of Yaya, she let out a light out a light squeal, "You should join me in baking, Gopal! I can teach you some things!" Yaya cheered, causing the boy to feel trapped, "Ehh he, no thanks, I'm not really into cooking all that much." Gopal sheepishly laughed but Ying amusingly hummed, "Mhm.. you seem pretty into it when we did the E.A.S.Y. Test tho." Ying smirked, letting the green boy glance at her with a teary eyed.

Then Ying nudged Fang, "Isn't that great? Gopal and Yaya can help out with each other in experimenting the new cookie flavor." Ying said, giving Fang an idea, "Ooohhh, yeahhh. You're right!" Fang agreed, now Ying, Yaya and Fang are now persuading Gopal to be involved which he finally caved in and agreed.

Seeing this makes Boboiboy's stomach feel all warm and tingly, he chuckles at the antics that his friends are making.

Just then, the KKG crossed paths with Hizashi and Aizawa in the mall, "Oh! Little Listeners! Quite the coincidence meeting you here." Hizashi commented, "Hello, sir!" the gang greeted and Hizashi noticed an unfamiliar face but felt an uncanny familiarity, "Oh? Who's this with you?" Hizashi asked, looking at the silver haired boy, causing the gang to flinch, they didn't think up a name for Boboiboy!

"What's your name, Little Listener?" Hizashi asked the silver boy, his friends look at him nervously, awaiting for Boboiboy's response, "O-oh, I am..." Boboiboy's eyes quickly glances at every store's name to come up for his name until he finally concluded it as, "I am Kayumanggi!" Boboiboy introduced himself. "Kayumanggi? Well, hello there!" Hizashi greeted before turning to Aizawa, "Come on, Aizawa! At least say hi!" Hizashi said then noticed how Aizawa is eyeing at the silver haired boy, "...Have we... met somewhere..?" Aizawa asked, causing Hizashi to let out a bead of sweat, 'That's not the greeting I was expecting...'

Boboiboy had a cold sweat back on his neck, feeling nervous that maybe the man would recognize him, fortunately, Gopal was there waving his big hand in between Aizawa and Boboiboy, "Dey! That's not a hello at all!" Gopal shouted, "Right.. sorry, hello, Kayumanggi, I'm Aizawa." Aizawa bluntly said, making everyone fell into silence only for Gopal to break it with his cheery smile, "Hehe! Now that's a hello!" Gopal cheered, by now, his friends are thanking him in their heads.

"Say, mister. Shouldn't you be resting? That's an awful lot of bandages..." Boboiboy said in concern and Aizawa shrugged it off, "Recovery Girl exaggerated the bandages, I'm fine." Aizawa concluded, "E-eh? Really? If you say so then." Boboiboy scratched his cheek then everything went awkwardly silent again which frustrates two certain duos. Then an idea popped in Gopal's mind.

"I know! Yaya and I are going to make a carrot flavored cookie soon, do you two want some?" Gopal asked and that perked Hizashi's interest since it's food and it's cookies, Yaya also perked up and her hands on ready to take out a packet of cookies in her pocket or wherever she had it summoned.

"Cookies? I'd love too! I didn't know you two could bake." Hizashi said, "I only know the basics, Yaya's the one who knows how to bake fully." Gopal explained, he'd want to say fully well but the taste was never a 'well' thing. Hizashi turned to Yaya with her eyes sparkling which confused him but the KKG knows better, "I have a packet on me, want some?" Yaya offered and when Hizashi was about to accept, he noticed that Fang, Ying and Boboiboy's pupils in the eyes were shaking as if to not accept while Gopal just nodded excitedly.

Turns out, Gopal and Hizashi became best buds because of how often they'd meet up in random places at school and would chat often.

"I.. Err.. okay then." Hizashi accepted Yaya's offer since he couldn't back down, "Yay! Be sure to tell me how it is after, okay?" Yaya said, smiling happily and Hizashi just innocently smiled at her with nod, 'It's just cookies, what could possibly happen?' while Hizashi was thinking that, Aizawa had already deciphered that Yaya's cookies were... not as 'cute' as it is on the outside.

"I'll save it for later." Hizashi said, putting away the cookies, "Anyways, I don't wanna keep you guys any longer, there must be something you wanna go too, right?" Hizashi started, "Me and Aizawa will get going too, it was nice seeing you all! Be sure to be safe when going home, Little Listeners!" Hizashi added before walking away with Aizawa. "Bye, Sir Hizashi! Sir Aizawa!" the KKG bid farewell and so, the two teams separated their ways.

"That silver haired kid... I'm pretty sure I've seen him somewhere before." Aizawa suddenly muttered out, "Haha.. well, for me, I'm pretty I've never seen the kid but... there's this uncanny feeling of familiarity in the air." Hizashi admitted then pondered a minute before concluding, "Maybe, a disguise?!" Hizashi remarked which made Aizawa nods in relation, "It must be, never mind that though, we have some groceries to buy." Aizawa said and it wasn't long before he turned to look at Hizashi with a shocked face after hearing Hizashi that it might be Boboiboy. "You... are overly observant." Aizawa commented, Hizashi's points made sense.

"Those kids are kinda surprising in their own rights, huh? Shota." Hizashi commented, "I wonder if Boboiboy's friends are also with the agency? Since it's weird for those four to suddenly have a chance to enroll in so late, aside from them doing a great job at the entrance exam, it kinds of one like a one big coincidence that the principal actually knew that Boboiboy works in." Hizashi finished and Aizawa could only hum, he doesn't wanna deal with anything right now, he needs to recover first before having to deal with hearing shocking news and reacting to it at the same time.

"Kayumanggi???" Fang repeated, flustering Boboiboy, "It's what I could think of at the time!" Boboiboy defended.

Soon, the KKG has all the items purchased they wanted in their eco bag. "What else should we do?" Yaya questioned, gaining everyone's attention to her, they all pondered a bit when Boboiboy raised his hand right above his neck, "Then, let's go to this small restaurant I know of, it's almost lunchtime anyways." Boboiboy suggested, causing Gopal to shout in excitement.

"You're right!" Ying exclaimed while looking at her watch, "Time sure flies, huh?" Yaya commented, "What are we waiting for them?! Let's go!" Gopal announced eagerly, when they started walking Famg opens his mouth to say, "Do they have carrot donuts there, Boboiboy?" Fang asked auspiciously, "No, but they do have carrot cakes." Boboiboy answered and that made Fang sigh in relief before winding up his smile happily, "Hehe! Carrots!" Fang is now dreaming for what carrot cakes tastes like.

While walking out on the streets, Ying noticed a familiar bandages person, "Hey, isn't that...?" Ying started and everyone squinted their eyes to see Aizawa and another blonde person. The KKG approached the duo and greeted with a short bow, "Nice seeing you all too." Aizawa greeted back, "It's funny how we all bump in each other often times, huh?" Boboiboy slipped up, realizing that, he covered his mouth quickly, "Huh? So you're saying that we have met somewhere?" Aizawa raised a brow while Boboiboy slowly taking off his hands away from his mouth and when the latter was about to speak, a villain emerged from a building that was a few blocks away, causing everyone to put all attention to the conflict.

It was robbery, a man who uses a water quirk that leads him to control a large amount of water, protecting himself as he escapes.

"Tsk!" Aizawa clicked his tongue, his legs were still in recovery but what does that matter to him? So he ran, leaving the blonde acquaintance behind, "Aizawa!" he shouted with concern in his voice, "You haven't recovered yet, come back!" he yelled again, "It's fine! All I need to do is erase his quirk!" Aizawa shouted back.

"I'll handle this."

The blonde man looks back only to see a determined face on the silver haired boy, "...that would be an act of vigilante, young man." the blonde warned but Boboiboy only shook his head lightly before looking up to the man, "Don't worry! I'm part of an agency, hehe!" Boboiboy assured the man then placed his hands on the ground, "Earth gloves!" Boboiboy said before taking off with his earth pillar launching him to where the conflict is.

Boboiboy's friends looks on with worried faces while the blonde man was stunned to see a young man being a part of an agency which could mean he's also one of the pro heroes, "So, I presume that your friend is also a part of the P.O.T.G. Agency?" the man asked the teens.

"Mr. Aizawa!" Boboiboy called while stop being on the air and the man widened his eyes in shock, "Kid! Get back to safety! It's not safe here!" Aizawa shouted but Boboiboy was stubborn as he lands on his feet, "No! I came here to help!" Boboiboy declared as he approached the man quickly, "You'll need someone to detain him while we wait for the other heroes to come." Boboiboy explained, "...even still this is no place for you, you'd be arrested by vigilante." Aizawa warned but Boboiboy shook his head and smiled, "Don't worry, sir. I'm a hero too." Boboiboy assured the man, causing Aizawa to remember about a certain agency with a young boy as a part of an agency as well. "I'm gonna need some proof." Aizawa remarked and Boboiboy tilted his head as he points himself, "Does telling you that I'm Boboiboy counts?"

Without further ado, Aizawa and Boboiboy went out to capture the thief who was running with his water quirk carrying a bag of treasure, the water is not too big but it was sufficient enough to cover himself protectively and carry the bag itself.

As the man runs down the streets, he used his water quirk to shape up a spike and launches it to the people who are in his way. When one did, he immediately strikes only to be blocked by a boy with a hard dirt covering his arms. "Tsk!" The thief clicked his tongue when he saw the silver haired boy blocking his path, "A boy? Hah! Playing hero now, are we?" the thief said, "What can you even do while being out..." the thief paused when Boboiboy heard the shouts from Aizawa, "Kid, watch out!!" Aizawa's eyes widened so much that Boboiboy could feel the fear and concern from his eyes, then Boboiboy looked at the thief who was grinning widely, "...on your own!!" the thief finished as he glanced slightly above the corners of Boboiboy before focusing back on the boy.

Boboiboy turned his head to see two other people with masks on with a bat that's riddled with spikes, when it was about to hit Boboiboy, a large earthly hands slammed the two enemies away while gently taking the citizen that was behind Boboiboy into its arms and stomped away to find more citizens.

It was Boboiboy's Earth Golem, he had it prepared immediately before launching himself to catch up Aizawa and with Boboiboy's improved strength and knowledge, he was able to learn how to summon his golems in different areas.

"W-what?!" The thief questioned with a puzzled look as he stares at his unresponsive teammates, "Heh." the thief turned when he heard the boy, still blocking the watery blades, this made the thief feel anger to his throat.

"What should we do?" Gopal asked, "I think it's fine if we stay here..." Ying answered, "Are you sure? Shouldn't we help?!" Gopal questioned in worry for his BFF, "It's alright, Gopal. Teacher Sir Aizawa is with Boboiboy, you know how amazing he is with his erase quirk." Yaya assured the boy, "And besides, the thief isn't some big hotshot like all the other villains that our friend faced." Yaya added which calmed the boy but also cause the blonde man to be curious, "Other villains? You mean he has already encountered many foes?" the blonde asked, "Yup! So we've got nothing to worry about." Yaya answered only for the man to hum in response. 'I guess I won't be needed then...'

"You..! Fine! No more holding back!!" The thief shouted as he used up his spare waters to form a blade and strikes it at around the boy, "Take this!" Boboiboy heard the man while he saw the blade going around to his back to strike.

Boboiboy closes his eyes to prepare for the incoming pain only there was nothing but a confused shout from the thief, "What the-?!"

As it turns out, Aizawa was already right across them but with decent distance away from the two and using his erase quirk on the thief. This gives Boboiboy a chance to punch the man to which the latter to be knocked out.

Boboiboy then bound the thieves bodies with hardened dirt, it would take them a long time to pry themselves out.

"Hehe, awesome! We did it, Mr. Aizawa!" Boboiboy cheered and the man nodded lightly, "Thanks, it was an easy capture. I didn't even have to worry for the citizens with you rescuing them real quick." Aizawa commented and Boboiboy hummed in delight, grateful for the praise, "I specialize in rescuing after all." Boboiboy admitted, "Is that so? And that golem? Is that some part of your quirk?" Aizawa inquired, "Yes, that's Giga, my Earth Golem." Boboiboy answered as his waved to the side where the golem was with the other citizens.

The citizens didn't know that it wasn't an actual person and thought it was person with a dirt quirk or mutant so they kept thanking and kids hugging the golem, grateful for the rescue since there wasn't only three thieves but a total of six, the other three thieves were trying to take hostages when they sensed their plan was failing.

"Hehe. It seems they've taken a liking to Giga." Boboiboy commented softly, "Hmmm.... did you always wear brown clothes? I swore it was black just a while ago." Aizawa said, causing the teen to slightly flinch before turning to the man with a smile, "Why don't we call the heroes? They seem to be taking long." Boboiboy suggested then clapped his hands together as an idea came into his head, "Or maybe the police! Their stations tend to be near or so." Boboiboy added, trying to change the subject, "...right, well, I'll handle the rest. You go back with your friends and rest." Aizawa then walks off to talk to the other three of the thieves since they weren't knocked out while Giga waved goodbye to the citizens before turning into dust.

Boboiboy sighed in relief, he was thankful that Aizawa doesn't pry much.

Boboiboy then meets up with his friends again, "You're pretty experienced, young man." the blonde man commented, "Thanks, Mister!" Boboiboy smiled, "Well, you five should go. We don't want you to keep here longer than it already is." the blonde man said, smiling, he waved before walking away to go look for Aizawa. "Alright! Now that's done, let's go for lunch!" Gopal cheered as his mouth was drooling, "Ack! You're right, I forgot we were supposed to go out for lunch!" Boboiboy remarked, "Eish, eish, Boboiboy, you always forget things after doing hero work, huh?" Gopal questioned, "No matter! Since all of us are here then let's go already! I'm hungry!" Gopal beamed up a smile, "Hehe, so where's the small restaurant that you know of, Boboiboy?" Yaya asked, "Just few turns from there." Boboiboy answered while pointing at the directions.

Soon after, the KKG arrived at a small house with leaves or maybe moss covered on the roof with the two tall buildings squeezing the second floor house, "A house?" Gopal questioned, "Not a house, it's a small restaurant... I think." Boboiboy said while also glancing away from Gopal's eyes after the last two words he spoke, "What?! What do you mean by that?!" Gopal said, "Uhm... so you're not sure if this is house or not?" Yaya asked, "No, no, I'm sure it's not a house, I just don't remember if it's a cafe or a restaurant." Boboiboy admitted, scratching the back of his neck. "Ohhh... well, maybe it's a cafe since it's small, restaurants tend to be big." Fang said, "Never mind what's what! If there's food then there's food!" Gopal said as he trudges to the cocky looking cafe.

When they got in, they are met with a warm atmosphere and a cozy chairs and tables, they serve some food but mostly on drinks.

They went to a table and sat there with their menu, "I wonder if they have teh tarik... I could use some of that now." Yaya commented as she looks through the menu and as it turns out, they do have one, "Nice! They do have one!" Yaya said which made everyone looked on, "They do??? Then I'll have one myself too!" Gopal voiced.

The KKG starts to order with what they want for lunch, the food there is pretty tasty that made them full the drinks were delicious. Fang was able to order a carrot cake too.

"How'd you know about this place, Boboiboy?" Ying asked which made the teen to ponder, "Hmm... weird, how did I?" Boboiboy muttered, "I remember the place, I also remember coming here but it wasn't something like stumbling here, it was more like I was... recommended??? But who??" Boboiboy murmured just loud enough for his friends to hear, "Oh? You came with someone here before?" Yaya inquired and Boboiboy nodded, "Maybe it was one of the agents, maybe Sir Katian or Sir Kalimtan. Those two are usually around." Ying reasoned, "But if that's the case then, won't Boboiboy at least remember the person?" Fang remarked, "True... well, maybe it's just one of Boboiboy's forgetting moments." Ying shrugged, "I'm sure it's nothing." Ying added.

"A boy with silver hair?" A hero inquired Aizawa, "Yeah, it's a disguise tho, that was Boboiboy." Aizawa admitted, "Oh! It's the young agent from the TV. I'm impressed by how much of a less damage was caused here." the hero commented when they saw a police officer waving for the hero to come, "Welp, I should get going. Friend there is calling me already. See ya, Eraser Head!" the hero waved goodbye as he walks over to the police officer who then proceeded to pull the hero's ears as if it was scolding the hero.

"Tsk! What a troublesome kid." Another hero remarked, Aizawa heard the second hero beside him, "Don't you think so? I bet that kid's rich enough to even make an elaborate story just to attend UA." the second hero accused only for the bandaged man to glare at him, "Troublesome? If he is then keep up a pace! A citizen almost got hurt because of your tardiness." Aizawa snapped back, only for the hero to be mad, "Huh? You think we didn't try to hurry ourselves here? We're heroes, yes, but we're humans nonetheless!" the hero remarked, "Humans who has the privilege to use their quirks." Aizawa replied back before turning away to leave but before that, he said, "Get creative. Even my students are far better at it than you." Aizawa then stomped off, he had the right to be mad when that second hero literally had a quirk that relates to speed, the second hero could excuse himself by saying to save up energy but that shouldn't be problem when they're heroes by now with a trained quirk.

Just then, he saw Toshinori.

The two of them talk for some time before going back to the same place before the thief broke out and just as they arrived on the spot, Hizashi got out happily from a mini store with a bag full of snacks and bandages, "Alright!! Let's get back on the road fellas!!" Hizashi announced, Toshinori and Aizawa only faced him with a deadpan look, "Huh? What's up? Did I somehow missed something???" Hizashi could only feel puzzled.

They look like they're in a gang of some sort T0T

This is canon by the way, I was rewatching it and I laughed so hard when I saw this XDD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 268 9
I wrote this book nearly the same time as my other one but I focused more on that but I never gave up on this one, this crossover is different than t...
13.1K 576 9
I've seen so many boboiboy into mha world... so.... why not we go the opposite now? . . . . The villain somehow had DimensionBot and teleported b...
8.5K 397 8
Does the concept of multiverse exist? Is there any world existing from our own out there? They need no justified answer for that, but for whatever ha...
10.5K 395 11
Boboiboy has to find Wishbot In another dimension where There is a Superhero society and these things called Quirks? Will Boboiboy find Wishbot or wi...