Another Love Another time

Oleh AshleyMay009

River and Auggie have been best friends since birth. Even though they live hours apart they find time everyda... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Sealed with a bracelet
Chapter 2: A hero's party
Chapter 3: Halloween
Chapter 4: Just a girl
Chapter 5: Friendsgiving
Chapter 6: Body Changes on vacation
Chapter 7: Sealed with a kiss
Chapter 8: Boyfriends/Girlfriends
Chapter 9: Auggie gets wheels
Chapter 10: Green hair and camping
Chapter 11: Gators and virginities
Chapter 13: Prom-forget the fairy tales
Chapter 14: The fallout
Chapter 15: GI River
Chapter 16: The Move
Chapter 17: Surprise!
Chapter 18: Aha moments
Chapter 19: He wants to meet me?
Chapter 20: Natty Girl
Chapter 21 Psycho
Chapter 22: Wish us well, the rest can go to hell
Chapter 23: Ghosts of the past
Chapter 24: Rhondy
Chapter 25: You still don't see it
Chapter 26: You busy?
Chapter 27: Then you need to act like it.
Chapter 28: Hey good lookin'
Chapter 29: Prove it
Chapter 30: Run River Run
Chapter 31: Imagine my surprise
Chapter 32: It's not running, it's a time out.
Chapter 33: Is she telling the truth?
Chapter 34: Holding back
Chapter 35: Forgiveness
Chapter 36: Oh my!
Chapter 37: Losing her
Chapter 38: Home
Chapter 39: She's going down
Chapter 40: Lessons learned
Epilogue

Chapter 12: Two's Company and three's a crowd

2.3K 82 44
Oleh AshleyMay009

River: Age 18

I can't believe I'll be graduating this year. I remember wishing for time to pass faster, but now I'm kind of wishing it would slow down. It's the summer before I start senior year and we are all going to Maine for our Senior trip. Our parents have rented a huge house on the water, and we will be doing all kinds of fun things. We have a clam bake on Cabbage Island which looks so yummy, we will be visiting some of the light houses. The only downer is that Melissa and her family are here. I was trying to be an adult and not threaten to not come if they did. I figured we could both get along for one last time, you know like a last hooah rah. I mean how bad could it really be. Logan brought his girlfriend. They have been on and off for the last year and a half. She's nice, but she seems a little off. Melissa brought one of her friends Meredith. I wanted to hang out with Auggie, so I just made sure that he wasn't bringing anyone. He'd been good at keeping his girlfriend's away from me while I was around. I didn't think he'd bring a girl, but maybe another guy friend. I really wanted to spend some time with just him and I. I got us reservations for us to go to Acadia state park to see the sun set. I've always loved watching the sun rising and setting and I thought it would be fun to just do that with him. Our moms have an open itinerary, where we are only schedule for one thing a day and the rest of the day we can do want we want. As we've gotten older, they've learned they've had to be more open to changes.

The place we are staying has one of those obstacle course floaty things where you can climb on it and play around. I'm using it to layout to work on my suntan. Most everyone got here last night, but Logan's family is coming today. They should be here any minute. It's an easy day. Hanging out by the water while the parents grill and drink beer. There is a boat we can use later. I'm sure once Aunt Jess and them get here and get settled we will take turns on the water. I've been laying at the top of the obstacle course for a while. Melissa and her friend were up here earlier, but when I got up here, they went and got on the dock. I thought good, I didn't want to hang out with them anyway.

I see Auggie heading from the house. He went in earlier to get something to eat. I have my sunglasses on so I can admire him without being noticed. He's toned up this year with all the baseball camps. He got his hair cut right before coming here. His facial features are sharper than they were. He's almost lost all his baby face. Not quite, but close. My gaze travels down to his v. God he is so damn sexy. I definitely appreciate the work he's been putting in. He's stopped by Melissa and her friend. He laughs at something they say and I hear her cackling. I take a deep breath. I'm trying to be nice. I close my eyes and start counting back from fifty. I feel some moment and I hear his voice before I see him. I know I'm zoning out, but I don't care. His voice started changing when we were fifteen, but I feel like it's gotten deeper since the last time I seen him. I could listen to his deep timber voice for hours, but I know he's expecting a response. "What'd you say?", I respond. He plops down next to me. He's all sweaty, but I don't mind one bit. "I asked you if you wanted to race me on this thing. It's been a while since we've done anything like this."

"Sure, but I want to do a practice run.", I tell him. He laughs at me.

"What?", I question.

"I just knew you were going to want to do that."

"Well, you've already been through, it's only fair." I raise one brow at him. He holds his hand out as he pulls me up.

"Okay, okay, have your turn, if you think it will help.", I know he's trying to egg me on.

I get up and start to stretch. My muscles are tight.

"Are there any rules?" he smirks. Oh gosh, I don't trust him. "No rules.", he responds.

"You dirty dog.", I narrow my eyes at him. I know he's going to cheat. I jump in the water. It's easier to get to the start just to swim. Here goes nothing.

~~

Well, Auggie beat me on the obstacle course. He played dirty like I thought he would. At one point we were neck and neck and then he pushed. Me. Off. The. Float. Little brat. I got back on, but I couldn't catch back up after that. It was fun though. It felt like old times.

We're all sitting by the fire hanging out. Our parents are letting those of us that are going into our Senior year or older drink a few adult beverages. It's kind of nice to have everyone here, but it feels like everything is getting ready to change.

I love sitting around with everyone listening to all the crazy stories our parents are telling us. We are all laughing hard. Auggie's sitting next to me. He's sitting close enough to hold my pinkie and a beer in his other hand. He's taking it all in; listening. He notices me staring at him and he squeezes my pinkie and I smile at him. I love this. After a while the fire dies down and the parents start dropping like flies leaving just the younger crowd. Our parents left a few more drinks for each of us to have. Logan has his girlfriend in his lap. Melissa and her friend met some local guys earlier when they ran to the gas station and invited them over. Auggie, Logan and I are talking about college next year and how excited I am at being at the same school as they will be. Melissa has tried to include Auggie and Logan in her conversation multiple times talking about things they've done. They all go to the same school, so they get to hang out more. I'm jealous, I get phone time and text messages most days. I live for days like this when he's by my side most of the day. I know I'm getting tired. The alcohol has made me drowsy. "Hey, you ready to go to bed.", he asks me. I close my eyes and nod my head. Tomorrow is our clam bake day and I have our reserved sun set for tomorrow evening. I figured we could sneak off after we get back from the clam bake.

"Let's get you to bed." He gets up and pulls me up with him.

"You're going to bed?" Melissa whines. Auggie turns because he knows she is talking to him.

"Yeah, River and I are tired, we have a long day tomorrow."

"Hang out for just a little longer. You never turn in this early." What the hell?

"Melissa I just said I was tired. I'm going to bed." He sounds like he's pleading with her.

"What if I need you? I'm starting to feel tipsy.", she's almost whining.

"Monica and I will be up for a while. If you need anything, I'll be here." Logan looks at me and rolls his eyes. He knows what she's doing. Does this happen all the time? Logan just shakes his head.

"Logan you'll keep an eye on her?" Auggie asks Logan and nods towards Melissa.

"You know I will, but when I'm ready to go to bed she needs to be ready too."

"If you have any issues let me know." Auggie requests.

"I will." Logan agrees.

~~

We walk back to the house and head to the direction of our rooms. We walked back in silence. I was trying to wrap my head around what I just witnessed. Yeah, Auggie has always been thoughtful, but this almost seemed different, and I can't put my finger on it. I don't really want to think about Melissa now though, he's holding my hand and I tug him towards me. I pull him in for a kiss. This is normal for us when we are together. He wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me into him. He slides his hands down to my ass and he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around him. I can feel his erection rub against my core. I want him so bad right now. It's all I've been able to think about. We can't go into the rooms we are staying in. Our parents strategically placed the younger kids in our rooms to keep us from having sex. I think they all know; we just have never done anything in front of them.

"Riv, I want you so much right now, I just don't want to be in a hallway where one of our parents can catch us and you know we can't go in our rooms." He slowly lowers me down to the floor and I grab his hand again. When I was scoping out the place today, I noticed there was a little room that looks to be the perfect place, it even has a lock. I don't think anyone would look for us in there. He tries to pull back giving me a questioning look, but I turn to him quickly and raise my pointer finger to my lips and give him the shush sound. I don't need anyone to hear.

We finally get to the room; I quickly close and lock the door. There is a chair in the room that will be perfect for me to ride Auggie. At least that's what I pictured when I seen it earlier. Eventually, but first I want to wrap my lips around his cock. My mouth waters thinking about getting my first taste. I push him down in the chair and he looks up at me. I lower down on my knees and reach out to pull his boardshorts down. He lifts up at the same time his cock jets up and I can see how hard he is. He lowers his shorts to his ankles, and I help him take them the rest of the way off. I lick my lips to wet them so I can slide his dick all the way in. I don't want to tease him. I want to take him all in one sweep. I grab the base and guide my mouth to the tip. Instead of teasing the tip like I normally do, I take him to the back of my throat until I can't take it anymore. I know he likes this. I can taste his precum at the back of my throat. I can feel myself getting wetter just doing what I'm doing. I can't wait for him to stick his dick in me. I've missed it. The orgasms Auggie gives me are always so much better than the ones I give myself. "Oh Riv, keep doing that.", he continues to coax me.

I pull back, "Fuck my mouth Aug."

"You want me to fuck your mouth?" I nod.

"Oh, I'm going to fuck it.", he grabs the back of my head and shoves into the back of my throat. He pulls his dick all the way out and thrusts to back of my throat. I want to gag, but I breath through my nose.

"Is this want you want River?" I hum in agreement and Auggie rolls his head back enjoying it. For a second, he just lets me take control before he starts thrusting again. I can feel him swell and I know it won't be long before he shoots his cum down my throat. As he's thrusting, I move my left hand to his balls, and I start to play with them. I know he loves when I do that. Soon enough he is shooting his cum to the back of my throat and I think for the first time, I swallow it like a damn porn star. I've swallowed in the past, but I don't usually get it all in.

"Fuck Riv, that's the best blow job I think I've ever had." I flinch at his words. I know he's been sexually active with other girls, but I don't want to hear about it. He's the only one I've ever done anything with. I've tried, don't get me wrong, but I feel so guilty when I've tried anything in the past. Auggie sees my discomfort, "Sorry Riv, you know that's not what I meant. That felt really fucking good." He says softly.

He brings his right hand up to capture my chin forcing me to look at him while he rubs his thumb across my bottom lip. "It's your turn." And then his lips are on mine, I feel him rotating us at the same time he cups my left breast and pulls my cup down and my breast is bared to him. He rubs his thumbs over the nipple to tease it. He pulls away from my lips and tugs at the other cup and his lips lands on my right nipple sucking and licking. I feel the chair at the back of my legs when I'm pushed into the chair. I immediately bring my feet up so that I'm spread out for him. He's now down on his knees, "What do you want Riv?", as he rubs his thumbs over slit with my bikini bottoms being the only thing separating us. I feel my nipples pebble. "Keep doing that Auggie." I moan. I feel him at the edge of my bottoms. "You don't want me to get any closer?" He continues to rub my slit. He knows I love that that most, he has to feel how wet I am. I hum with agreement. I do want him closer. He slides two of his fingers under the fabric and he is now teasing my folds. "Riv, did sucking my dick turn you on?" I nod because I'm afraid if I say anything I'll moan, and I really don't want to wake our parents. He continues to tease my entrance without entering, rubbing my juicing getting ready to take me. My bottoms are tied together, I may have been planning this, he pulls the string with his left hand without interrupting my pleasure. He moves over to the right side as he continues to work me closer to organism. Once my bottoms are untied, I'm bared completely to him. He gently spreads my opening and I feel two of his fingers enter me at the same time I feel lightly nip at my clit. Not too much pressure. I liked to be teased. I feel myself getting closer and closer and I really want to cum with him in me. I know he's hard again. "Auggie." I breath out.

"What Riv?" He lifts his head.

"I want you inside me now." I try to whisper as low I can. He shifts and brings his dick to my entrance and rubs the tip through my folds. Every time he gets to my entrance, he pushes just the tip in and then he repeats. I know he's playing with me, and I love it at the same time going crazy.

"I'm not sure we can when I could but we don't have a condom. No glove, no love isn't that what you always say River?" As he continues to tease me. Good thing I thought of everything today because I would have definitely let him fuck me without if I'd not.

"There's some in that drawer over there. Hurry Auggie."

He laughs and pulls back, "Damn River you had this all planned out, didn't you?" He crawls over to the side table and pulls the drawer open and finds the condoms I stashed in there earlier today. I hear him open the package and see him roll the condom down his length. He crawls back over and starts teasing my entrance. I can't wait to feel him inside of me, he's driving me wild and I'm on the brink of an orgasm just by him teasing me. He's running his dick through my folds and this time he doesn't stop at the tip when he finds my entrance, he pushes all the way in, I want to moan loudly, but I cover my mouth so I don't wake anyone up, all I can hear is the two of trying to control our breathing. He gives me a few seconds to get used to him. He goes to pull out, but then we hear something vibrate. It sounds like a phone. I know it's not mine. I don't have mine on me. It has to be Auggie's. "Just leave it." I tell him. I want him to start moving, but I know Auggie, and I know he won't. It's almost midnight, who could be calling him. The vibrating stops and not two seconds later it's sounding again. "Riv it might be important to. I huff. I know he's right, but I'm so frustrated, I was almost there. He pulls out where I'm left empty and unsatisfied. He grabs his boardshorts and finds his phone. "It's Logan." I sit up. I know Logan wouldn't call unless he absolutely had to. I start to grab my swimsuit bottoms and put them on.

"Hey" answers. I can't hear the conversation on the other to end, but he stands up pulls the condom off and I know whatever we were doing is over. Ugh! I want to scream, but I know I can't. He's still listening to whatever Logan is saying. He holds up the condom. I grab it from him and find the tissue and the plastic bag I stashed earlier. I throw them in the bag and finish getting descent. I turn around see Auggie already has his shorts back on. I hear him say, "I'll be right there." And then he hangs up.

"What's going on?" I question.

"Melissa, I guess started crying. She was messing around with that guy she invited over, but in the middle she kind of just started crying."

"Did he do something to her?"

"Not that Logan said, but the two guys left. I think she freaked them out. Now she's crying. She wants me to go down there to talk to her."

Now I'm mad. She interrupted our time together. "Does this happen all the time?"

"No, but I'm usually there to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid."

"Why can't Logan help her?"

"Well, he has to deal with Monica, Melissa, and her friend. He's kind of outnumbered."

"Why can't he just have her friend bring her up to the house?"

"I guess she is being loud, he doesn't want her to wake anyone up."

"Why does it have to be you? It's not like she's your girlfriend Auggie?" I snap partly from my sexual frustration, partly because I knew something like this was going to happen.

"Either are you. So, stop asking questions." Auggie has never snapped at me like that. I flinch back at his words. I feel the tears start. He reaches out, "I didn't mean it like." I pull out of his grasp. "No, I get it, go rescue Princess Melissa. God forbid she have to do something herself."

"River it's not like that...", but I don't hear the rest of what he saying I'm walking out of the room with the evidence of what we just did or should say almost did. He doesn't come after me. I think that hurts worse. I go to my room and cry myself to sleep.

~~

I wake up early and I don't see Melissa in her bed. I get this sinking feeling. I know my eyes are still puffing from crying, but I don't really care. I go down to get some coffee. Our parents are up and about. Aunt Connie already has the coffee going. I poured a cup without making eye contact with anyone.

"Oh honey did you have an allergic reaction to something?", comes from my Aunt Jess. I just shake my head and walk towards the back deck. I look in the tv room as I pass and what I see hurts my heart. Auggie is sitting up head back and Melissa is laying with her head down on his lap. It looks like he was playing with her hair. A very intimate moment. There is a bucket and towel at his feet. I blink back the tears. He left me to go help her. I shake it off and continue to the deck. I find my sunglasses I left on the table and put them on. I don't want to talk to anyone. I just want to sit and drink my coffee in peace. I see Melissa's mom come out and I definitely don't want to talk to her. "Hey River, late night?" I grunt my response hoping she gets the hint. She laughs, "Did you see Auggie and Melissa? So cute, he always makes sure she makes it home safe."

"Yup, Auggie always the knight in shining armor." I can't listen to anything else she says. I pick up my coffee and head down to the dock. I don't want to be social right now. I take my flip flops off and lower myself to the edge of the dock and sit. My feet barely graze the water, but it feels good with the sun shining down. It's not long after I finish my coffee that I hear my mom yell that I need to start getting ready. I know we leave in about an hour to head towards cabbage island.

~~

I've successfully avoided Auggie most of the day. Melissa has been hanging off Auggie for the better part the day and he doesn't dare say anything to me around her. I made sure I was first in line ahead of everyone else when the food was ready. So, when I feel him sit down next to me at the picnic table I stand up and grab my tray. I've just lost my appetite. I see Melissa and her friend are still looking for a place to eat. He goes to reach for me, but before he can, I'm out of his reach and I yell out to Melissa, "Hey Melissa, I'm done you can sit here" and then I turn and walk off.

~~

We finally got back from the clam bake. It was fun, the food was good. I mostly hung out with the grown-ups to avoid Auggie. I tried to act as unaffected as possible. I don't think any of the parents noticed. I think Logan noticed, but he didn't say anything. He tries to stay out of our shit.

Auggie and I are supposed to go to our reservation to see the sun set, but at this point I just want to go alone. It's supposed to be relaxing but at this point I think it would just stress me out. I just got out of the shower and brushing out my hair. I hear a knock at the door. I have my clothes on, so I tell the person they can come in. It's my mom and see the set of keys in her hand.

"When are you leaving?", she asks.

"In about ten minutes." I respond.

"Are you sure you want to go by yourself? I would feel better if you took someone with you."

"I just need some time to clear my head. We are only on day two and I'm about ready to explode mom."

"Okay sweetie, just keep your phone on you and your location identifier."

"Yes mom." And she walks out of the bathroom and closes the door. I pull my long hair up in a messy bun, put some mascara on and head to the car.

~~

I'm putting the keys in the ignition when I hear the passenger door open, and I see Auggie slide in.

"What are you doing?" I snap at him.

"I'm going to watch the sun set with you. Isn't that what we had planned?", he questions. He knows damn well I was trying to leave without him.

"Auggie get out, I don't want to go with you anymore."

"Well too damn bad, I'm going. You better start heading that way or we're going to be late.", he says in his most calm voice.

I growl in frustration. I give in because this is the one thing that I was looking forward to that I wanted to do. I'm putting in the keys again when the back doors open and Melissa and her friend slide in.

"Hey can we ride with you?", she asks innocently.

"You have to have reservations to go where we are going?", I question her.

"I know Auggie told me where you were going, and I got me and Meredith reservations twenty minutes after you." I look at Auggie. This was supposed to be a secret. I knew if I told someone this would turn into a group thing. "You fucking told her." I basically growl at him. He looks out the window.

Acting like she didn't notice my frustration, Melissa continues, "I asked your mom if I could drive the other vehicle and she said there was no sense in driving two vehicles." Of fucking course my mom would think that. I know it sounds reasonable, why would we drive two cars to the same location. I don't want to talk to any fucking body. I'm shaking I'm so mad. I finally put the keys in the ignition and start the car. Meredith pipes up, "Can you turn some music on?" As nice as I can at this point, I turn on the play list I listen to when I'm mad at the world and turn it as high it will go. This is going to be a nice relaxing ride. Nobody dares says a word.

~~

We get to the park and check in. The only reason I came was because I knew Melissa wouldn't be able to interrupt my peace. She and Meredith had to wait twenty minutes before they could come up. As soon as I put the vehicle in park I'm out and walking towards my destination. I get my phone and shove my ear buds in my ears and continue to listen to my playlist. I feel Auggie behind me. I know he can easily keep up. I know he can sense not to say anything right now. When we finally get to the top there are a few people up there, but they are getting ready to leave. I sit down on the ground and watch as the sun comes down. Auggie comes up behind me and sits beside me. We sit there for a minute before he tugs my ear bud out. I hit pause on the music.

"Can we talk now? You've been avoiding me all day.", he asks. I don't say anything.

"I shouldn't have said that last night. I was just frustrated, and you know I want you to be my girlfriend." I soften a little bit. I know I'm the reason we are not in a relationship. It doesn't stop him from seeing other girls. Would it really change if I agreed to be his girlfriend, I almost cave, but then I remember seeing him and Melissa on the couch and him telling her about this reservation.

'It didn't seem like it. Actions speak louder than words. It seems you cared more about Melissa than me and then you tell her about this." I scoff.

"She wanted to hang out and I told her I already had plans. I kind of let it slip. I didn't think she would go get reservations." I just look at him like yeah right.

"River, you know you are my end game. Melissa and I are friends. I know that you hate that, but I try to be her friend. She doesn't have very many and not all them look out for her. That's it. Nothing else. Did I let it slip maybe, but did I think she would be able to get reservations at the last minute. No. Please don't let her get to you. I'm sorry River. I tried to apologize all day, but you wouldn't let me."

I'm still quiet. I don't want to be mad at him. I know Melissa is going to be at the same college next year and I'm hating that. Will it always be like this? I don't think I can do this and still focus on school and sports. Maybe I need to look at another option, but do I want to give up Auggie?

"What about next year when we are all in the same place? Are you going to run every time she demands it?"

"No, I'll let her know I'll have other priorities. You know we have curfew, and I won't be able to miss without getting in trouble." I laugh, he's not using the fact that it will take away from us, but not wanting to hurt feelings. I know he's sweet and doesn't want anyone to get hurt, but I need to be number one for him if I do decide to be his girlfriend. I'm out of steam. I don't want to waste my time up here arguing with him. My only response is putting my head on his shoulder to sit in peace while another day passes. He brings his phone up and snaps a picture. He shows me the image. It's a good picture of us. It's a couple minutes later when I hear Melissa voice and I know our peace is over. I get up and brush the grass off me. My heart still hurts, but I know it belongs to Auggie even though it hurts for it to at times. I just have to trust him to put me first next year. Auggie latches on to my pinkie and we head back down. "It's all yours." he tells Melissa and her friend as we head down and wait in the car. I really hope he doesn't break my heart. I don't know how much more I can take. 

Thanks everyone for reading so far! I appreciate your support.

Most of the chapters I have written ahead of time and I getting to proof reading as I post. This is one of the chapters I had skipped initially so I had to write. I've tried to proof read the best that I can, but if you see any errors, I appreciate your help in commenting. 

Hope you are enjoying River and Auggie's story. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.4K 658 17
ONC 2024 SHORTLISTER || After two opposites find comfort in each other and have an instant connection but can't be together, they collide again mont...
1.7K 336 46
๐“๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐‰. ๐–๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ก wasn't actually born in Tennessee. He grew up forty miles south of the border, in a Mississippi river-town. He live...
857 20 31
One night labels Summer a cheater. Summer's whole life changes after one-night shatters everything she holds important. She suddenly finds herself tr...
564K 19.5K 65
[+18]* NOW COMPLETE* Back Series Book 2 Dylan's been a good boy all his life but there's this insurgent flame that has been burning inside him and it...