DELICATE AND CUTE WIFE OF POO...

By DipDeep5

she is educated youth who attract towards a poor and cold boy... when he save her life... she try every sin... More

Chapter 1- Responsible Person
chapter 2- Mermaid
Chapter 3 - Blind trust
chapter 4- False alarm
chapter 5 - Villain
Chapter 6 - Playful and cute
chapter 7- wife
chapter 8 - save his time
chapter 9 - no need to fight
chapter 10 - earn money
borrow your house
chapter 12
chapter 13 "do you think im pretty "
chapter 14 blame her
chapter 15 who are you
chapter 16 Move to Lu's house
chapter 17 Generous
chapter 18 stinky man
chapter 19 outsiders
chapter 20
chapter 21 Lier cheche
chapter 22 our children!!!!
chapter 23 sell jelly
chapter 24 Testify
chapter 25 clues
chapter 26 serve meat
chapter 27 Parting meal
chapter 28
chapter 29 Lucky yaoyao
chapter 30 on the way
chapter 31 mid autumn festival
chapter 32 get married
chapter 33 Planning
chapter 34 wedding day
chapter 35 caring Lu Che
chapter 36 Buy bicycle
chapter 37 Reward or punishment
chapter 38 market day
chapter 39 monk life
chapter 40 Jealous Lu che
chapter 41 Fight for yourself
chapter 42 Rush
chapter 43 Training
chapter 44 afraid of wife
chapter 45 little aunt
chapter 46 Girl or boy
chapter 47 Delivery
chapter 48 nick names
chapter 48 Park visit
chapter 49 promotion
chapter 50 peach blossom
chapter 51 work offer
chapter 52 Lie
chapter 53 Eve of new year
chapter 54 Show off
chapter 55 move to the city
chapter 56 Offended wife and son
chapter 57 Promotion
chapter 58 Asking for reward
chapter 58 New opportunity
chapter 58. Bully
chapter 59. working hard
chapter 60 Bet
chapter 61. ... up and down..

chapter 62 End

344 10 3
By DipDeep5

There are so many people, and with the joint efforts of everyone, the house will be cleaned up before dinner. There was no food at home, so Lu Che took everyone out to eat.

Nowadays, you don't have to go to a state-run restaurant to eat. There are many stalls on the street, and the price is affordable and you don't need a ticket.
After a full meal, everyone went home to take a bath and sleep, after all, after so many days, everyone was exhausted.

There are only three rooms in the Jiang family. At present,old Yue can only be left in the firewood room for one night. They will ask the neighbors tomorrow to rent him a room nearby.

"Master, I've wronged you for the time being."

Lu Che said apologetically, if it wasn't for the fact that the firewood house was too small and he couldn't take Jiang Yao to sleep with him, he wouldn't have let Yue Lao sleep with firewood room.

"Compared with the past, where can I talk about grievances? This is a high-end hotel room." Yue Lao smiled and said,

"Okay, go back to sleep quickly."

"Good."
Lu Che returned to his room, Jiang Yao was already lying down, he also got into the bed, and said,

"Wife.. I want to set up a place on the street near the park from tomorrow. What do you think about the electrical repair booth?"

"Aren't you going to open a store?" Jiang Yao asked rhetorically.

Lu Che: "To open a store, you need to rent a store. The rent will be paid for at least two or three months. I don't know how the business is going. I want to open a small stall to test the water."

"Okay, you can figure it out yourself."

Jiang Yao said,

"I'll look for a job after I get the house in place in the next few days."

"Okay, take your time, we're not in a hurry."

Lu Che patted her hand and said

"Go to sleep."

The next day, Lu Che went to set up a stall with a toolbox in his back early in the morning. Old Yue was bored at home and followed him.

A mechanical engineering university professor, a mechanical engineering university graduate student electrical repair stall, just opened for business.

In the 1980s, people in many provinces and cities had already purchased various electrical appliances, and TV sets, washing machines, refrigerators, and electric fans began to enter thousands of households.

Electrical appliances will inevitably have problems when they are used, but there are not many people who can repair them in this era, or in other words, there are not many people who come out to repair electrical appliances.

Not to mention the instability of repairing electrical appliances outside, you will be looked down on by others every minute.

As for the after-sales service points of electrical appliance brands, there is no such thing.
Because of this, the electrical maintenance area is considered blank.

Lu Che entered at this time, and it is not an exaggeration to say that he was the first person to eat crabs.

In the first few days, the business was not good, and sometimes he received two or three orders a day. However, both the master and the apprentice are very serious about every electrical appliance that needs to be repaired, and they will never make random bids because others don't know how to do it.

In addition, their stall also guarantees that the electrical appliances repaired from here can be returned for free secondary repairs if there is a problem within a month.

In order to give customers confidence that they will not run away, he even reported his house address.

Gradually, it was spread by ten or ten, and nearby residents came to find them for repairs when their electrical appliances were broken, and even those who lived far away even took the TV to find them by bus.

The business volume has increased, and the income has also increased, but Lu Che is tired and often continues to work overtime after dinner.

Seeing him like this, the old lady felt a little distressed, and persuaded

: "Actually, our family is not in a hurry to put on a phone. Don't burn your body."

"Grandma, don't worry, I'm not tired."
Lu Che said with a smile,

"Anyway, I'll be able to install a phone for you at the end of the year."

Listening to what he said, the old lady was even more distressed,

"If I had known this, I wouldn't have said that I would install a phone."

Everyone laughed at the cute appearance of the old lady

The old lady couldn't do ideological work with Lu Che, and Jiang Yao couldn't help but nagging when she went to bed at night,

"You really can't keep going like this, if something happene to you What should I do? If only I could help you."

Jiang Yao is now working in the provincial court. Speaking of which, she can get into such a good unit, or rely on the old leader of Jiang Zhen. That's right, it was the old leader who helped them buy bicycles.

A few months ago, she ran around looking for a job, but there were very few counterparts, and the difficulty of finding employment  However, she met the old leader by chance. He asked her about her situation and learned that she was an excellent graduate of the Law Department of Capital University, and arranged for her to be admitted to the court within a few days.

"Don't worry about it, I can handle it myself."
Lu Che was still working tirelessly on the TV.

Jiang Yao saw that he didn't even have time to look at herself, so she could only humbly use her trump card,

"Can I not worry about it? Now you dont look at me..or love me dearly..like before."

Listening to her resentful voice, Lu Che raised his head suddenly, and his eyes were suddenly as deep as ink. Without saying a word, he put down the tool in his hand and ran towards her.

Jiang Yao was just talking about it, she didn't expect him to come to the real thing, and he didn't let her go until after a few troubles.

Finally, when she was lying on the bed tired and drowsy, she heard him say,

"Don't worry, I have discussed with Master and I am going to accept apprentices."

Jiang Yao was so tired that she fell asleep with an "oh".

....
Shortly after this day, Lu Che really put away his apprentice.

Probably because he had suffered a lot in the past, the apprentices he accepted were basically young people from poor families, or young people who came out of the countryside to enter the provincial capital.

Of course, the premise of all this is that the person who wants to be his apprentice must be a person of good character.

If the character is not good, no matter how smart or talented, he will not accept it.

Because of the apprentices, the stall can handle more business.

Lu Che saw that Yue Lao was getting old, and he usually didn't let him repair it when he had nothing to do. After all, it was a lot of work.

He was stubborn and unwilling to be idle, so Lu Che arranged for him to take orders at the stall and instruct the apprentices when he was free.

Because many people come here, the stalls are very lively all day long. There are many electrical appliances to be repaired, and there are many apprentices. It is impossible for everyone to be crowded on the street.

It just so happened that the house that Yue Lao rented was big enough, and generally, after collecting the electrical appliances that needed repair, they moved to that house for repair.

With the apprentices getting started day by day, Lu Che is also free now. He is now mainly responsible for guiding the apprentices and checking the quality of their maintenance.

When he encountered a difficult problem, he went into battle in person.

In the past, Jiang Yao complained that he was too busy and tired, but now he is free,  and he liked to drag her to toss at night when he had nothing to do.

The weather is hot, but when the weather is cold, there is no heating here.

After exercising today, it was already late at night, Jiang Yao suddenly couldn't sleep, she leaned in Lu Che's arms and said

"We have all returned to the provincial capital for a year, our brother, our sister , Our little aunt, none of them have time to come back, I really miss them, and I don't know when they will be back."

"When you called them the other day, didn't they say when they would be back?" Lu Che asked.

"I'm not sure."

Jiang Yao sighed,

"In the blink of an eye, we've been married for 12 years, and Chang Chang and Xiaolu are going to junior high school. The number of times they have been with their relatives over the years is really unique. It can be counted on one hand, hey... how many twelve years can there be in life?"

"wife, don't be sad.. you are like a little old lady."

Lu Che said,

"They will always come back when they want to come back."

"What do you mean?"

Jiang Yao's eyes sharpened,

"Who do you say is the little old lady? I am the little old lady, then you are the old man."

"Yes, you are the old lady, I am the old man, we will never be separated ."

Lu Che hugged her even tighter.
She is only thirty years old, how old is she? Jiang Yao was about to slap him, but the phrase

"who wants to live with you forever"

couldn't be said.
No way, she just wants to live with him forever

As soon as they step into the deep winter here, the Spring Festival is not far away.

Lu Che, an electrical appliance repair stall, rests for a few days during the New Year at the end of the year.

Jiang Yao originally planned to propose to go back to Qingyuan this Spring Festival, but seeing Lu Che guarding his stall with all his heart, think about it.

Nowadays, there are more Spring Festival holidays than before, and Jiang Yao’s unit does not go to work until the sixth day of the sixth day.

However, not many people went to work this day, because some colleagues took advantage of the Spring Festival holiday and asked for a few more days to go back to their hometown.

It was not too early when Jiang Yao returned to her work, but she was the only one in the whole office. She cleaned her workstation first, and as soon as she sat down, the leader came, and when she saw her, she said,

"Jiang Yao, here is an urgent document, you can send it to me, the address is in the document on top of the bag."

As soon as construction started, there were expedited documents.

Jiang Yao thought it was a little strange, but seeing how anxious the leaders were, she didn't think much about it. She took the document bag and said,

"I'll go now."

Speaking, she picked up her bag, looked at the address on the document bag while walking out, and unexpectedly found that this place was near her home.

The work unit is not far from her home, and she usually rides a bicycle to work. She stuffed the file bag into her backpack, went to the bike shed to get her bike and set off.

When she was nearby, her speed slowed down, and she rode forward while looking at the house number on the side of the road.

She speculated that the address above was a shop.

She looked forward one by one until she saw a familiar figure in front of a shop.

She was overjoyed and stopped the bike immediately.

"Brother..." Jiang Yao shouted excitedly.

Although thet hadn't seen each other for many years, she recognized Jiang Zhen's back at a glance.

Jiang Zhen turned his head and smiled at her,

"Come here."

How does "..."

sound like he knew she was coming?

She walked in puzzledly, only to find that not only Jiang Zhen was here, but Lu Qing, Lu Yuan, and several of their families were all here.

"Why are you all coming back all of a sudden?" Jiang Yao was a little unbelievable with excitement.

"here we go."

As soon as he finished speaking, a tall man in a close-fitting suit stepped out of the inside with shiny leather shoes.

He had a handsome face, and the moment he looked at her, his expression was gentle.

This is her man?

At this moment, even if no one explained to Jiang Yao, she knew what happened.

No wonder he was a little mysterious a while ago. She also asked him what happened, but she was fooled by him.

She thought that he should not engage in improper relations between men and women outside, so she did not pursue it any further.

It's just that she didn't expect that he was plotting to open a repair shop.

This store is located on a busy street. Although the decoration is not particularly luxurious, it is clean and neat.

"Wife, how is it? Is my shop okay?"

Lu Che pulled her from Lu Qing's hand, and in front of everyone, he didn't let go of her hand.

"Very good."
Jiang Yao also smiled,

"Why didn't you remind me, let me dress better today, I will be compared by you."

"It doesn't matter, my wife is beautiful, even in a sack."

Boss Lu was very happy today. This kind of thing that is usually only said in bedroom, he said it in front of everyone, causing everyone to roar for a while.

"Okay, the auspicious time has come, Lu Che, you and Yaoyao unveil the plaque quickly."

"Okay."
Lu Che responded and dragged Jiang Yao to the side of the door.

He glanced at her, his eyes full of doting, then took her hands and held the rope connecting the big red cloth with her.

"Wife, are you ready?" Lu Che asked with a smile.

Jiang Yao smiled and nodded, "Ready."

As soon as she finished speaking, Jiang Yao was suddenly pulled down by his hand.

The red cloth on top of her head slowly fell, Jiang Yao looked up, and saw six big characters written on the signboard with striking characters

"Yaoche Electrical Maintenance".

Jiang Yao looked at Yao Che's two big characters, and the smile on her face became even stronger.

"How about this name?" Lu Che asked as if taking credit.

How about? Of course it is best!

Without waiting for Jiang Yao to speak, everyone started booing.

"The name is not very good, but the best thing is that it can coax his wife"

"It's enough to coax your wife, Master, don't you know? The maintenance skills are average, and the skills of coaxing thewife are first-rate."

“…”

Usually Lu Che is very strict with the apprentices, in order to let them grow up as soon as possible, today, when thet seize the opportunity, of course they have to make fun of him.

On this day, Jiang Yao did not go back to work, because her leader had colluded with Lu Che long ago, and there was only one piece of paper in that document, which was to celebrate her becoming the boss and give it to her one day vacation.

The new store is open, and the maintenance is 20% off today, so there are a lot of customers.

Everyone has been busy in the store for a day, and they didn't go home until 6 o'clock in the evening.

Lu Che was very happy all day, and when he went to bed at night, he still had a smile on his face.

Jiang Yao nestled in his arms and asked,

"You can rest your face for a while,  keep smiling, I'm afraid your muscles will become stiff."

"I can't stop."
Lu Che rubbed her face and said

"Wife ..I'm really happy, not because I'm the boss, but because I have the ability to give you something better. Better Life. You believe me, I will definitely make my career bigger and bigger in the future and give you a better and better life."

"Do you want me to be a rich wife?"
Jiang Yao asked with a smile. She knew that he had such abilities, but that wasn't what she cared about.

"I don't care to be a rich wife or not. I just hope that you will become a phoenix in the future, and don't despise me as a scumbag wife."

"The wife of the scumbag? Where is my wife of the scumbag? She looks like a fairy and is a court official. If she is still the wife of the scumbag, it is estimated that the meaning of the word will need to be redefined.

"Glossy." Jiang Yao said with disgust.

"for you alone."

Lu Che hugged her tighter, his voice soft but firm

"You don't have to worry about those messy things. When we got married, we agreed to three chapters. I will always keep my promise, you just have to believe me."

Jiang Yao looked up at him, his deep eyes made people believe him, she nodded and said with a smile

: "I believe!"
.....

When Mr. Lu opened his first electrical repair shop, he was already thirty-four years old. In this era when people generally enter the society to work in their teens, it is a bit late for him to make a fortune.

However, as the so-called "accumulation", the cultural knowledge, trading experience, etc. he has accumulated over the years, let him open this store, and his career development has entered an overspeed track.

The business sector of Mr. Lu is getting bigger and bigger. When he was forty years old, he has become a famous business man in the province.

Although he has become a boss, Lu Che is still low-key as always.

Others are busy going to dinners and nightclubs in business, but he never touches these smoky places.
He is not afraid that others will not do business with him, because he has technology and strength, and others are begging him to cooperate. As long as he is willing, he can only provide technology but not funds.

Of course, he is unwilling to go, it does not mean that others do not invite him. Especially when the cooperation is negotiated with the partner, it is inevitable to celebrate. Lu Che will not even give face to the meal, but he just explained in advance that he will have a good meal and have some wine if he is happy. Can not arrange any beautiful companions.

Some people once thought that he was just talking about it, thinking that there is no good man, so he arranged a few beauties to accompany the drink at the dinner, Lu Che was about to leave before entering, he was frightened The other party hurriedly stopped,

"Mr. Lu, don't be angry, we men have to arrange a few beauties to admire and appreciate, don't you think?"

Lu Che snorted coldly,

"If you want to admire beautiful women, wouldn't it be good for me to go home and eat for withy wife?"

When the words were finished, he took big strides and left without looking back. This cooperation has not been signed yet, so it was in vain, and he almost didn't make the other boss angry.

Since then, everyone in the circle knows that Mr. Lu is afraid of infighting. If you want to do business with him, just talk about business honestly, don't mess with those who don't have it.

Because Jiang Yao never interferes in Lu Che's business, not many people have seen her in the company, and there is no Internet these days, everyone has passed it on, and finally she has become known in other people's mouths A tigress with a ferocious face, punishing their boss to kneel on the washboard at every turn.
It's more terrifying than boss

Lu Che heard someone else's description of his wife by chance, and he was so angry that he decided to pull his wife out and let these blind people take a good look.

Actually, at the end of each year, Yaoche will have an annual meeting, but Jiang Yao never participates, because she is in the judicial system, and for unnecessary trouble, she never tells about her background.

However, don't think she is very low-key, to be precise, she can't be low-key.

In the 1980s, as the economy got better and better, various luxury goods appeared in the society.

Lu Che felt that Jiang Yao had endured hard times with him for more than ten years, and he was eager to hold all the good things. to her.

As the saying goes,

"If you give it a go, a bicycle becomes a motorcycle", but Jiang Yao's means of transportation is a car that is directly transformed from a bicycle, which is even more powerful than the top leaders of the court.

In addition, when the BB machine is out today, Lu Che will arrange a BB machine for her.

In the ready-to-wear cloakroom, Jiang Yao likes to buy beautiful clothes, so he just buys her whatever.

However, he still has requirements for her dress, externally, she should be generous and decent, internally, she can do whatever she likes. Especially when it's just the two of them, the sexier/feeling the better.

Just last night, he tore up a brand new pair of suspenders.

So, the idea of ​​getting Jiang Yao to work in the company came up again.

In the evening, Jiang Yao didn't get home until nine o'clock because of overtime.

When she returned to the room, Lu Che used the topic to play

"Wife, you always work overtime, it's too hard, stop it."

"No."
Jiang Yao refused after thinking about it,

"I've said it many times, no matter how much money you make, I'll still work."

Although she has been spoiled by the boss Lu over the years, she still has the bottom line.

A woman must be financially independent at all times, let her man put all the money in her pocket, and wait for her to pay him living expenses every month, and she still has to make money.

"I didn't say you shouldn't work, but I told you not to work in the court."

Lu Che said

: "I don't care how much you earn, I only care that you work too hard. Haven't you been nagging recently? You say that you work overtime and stay up too much late, and your skin is getting worse."

She have to say, the big guy's words really hit her heart. She is thirty-six years old this year. Even if she knows how to maintain her skin, her metabolism will slow down, and the challenges of skin care are getting higher and higher.

Although aging is the only way for everyone, who doesn't want to look younger.

"You dislike me now?" Jiang Yao glanced over.

"No, wife.   don't wrong me." Lu Che said hurriedly

: "I just want you to be happy, I don't want you to be unhappy because of these little things. You are always so beautiful in my heart, Every stage has its beauty."

Jiang Yao made a "cut",

"I see that your lip-smacking skills are really improving with age."

She was disgusted by her mouth, but the corners of her upturned lips were obviously coaxed by Boss Lu

Lu Che climbed up the pole, hugged her and said,

"Wife.. the company's business volume is getting bigger and bigger, and its business scope is getting wider and wider. Just outsourcing legal affairs can no longer satisfy the company's needs. For development, it’s time to set up a legal department. Forget about the rest, legal affairs are your old job, and you, as the proprietress, have an inescapable responsibility.”

Afraid that she would not agree, he immediately filled up another dose of medicine,

"Recently, a colleague has weak legal awareness and got into a lawsuit. If you don't come and help me, the next one will be my turn. ."

"Got it." Jiang Yao said.

"What do you mean?" Lu Che was complacent and not sure.

"What do you say?" Jiang Yao raised her eyebrows.

"Of course I said what you promised."

Lu Che excitedly held up her face and kissed,

"mua, wife.. you are amazing

mua, wife, I love more and more You

mua, wife, let's celebrate..."

"No, I haven't showered yet."

"It's okay, I'll wash it later anyway."

"I'm sweating, let's wash it."

"No need, wife, you are still fragrant."

“Boom thump…”

Lu Che had just kissed his wife's mouth when there was a sudden knock on the door, Jiang Yao pushed him,

"Hurry up and open the door."

....
Yes, Mr. Lu set up a gate at the top of the stairs.

He obviously lived in the same house, but he drew a private space for himself and Jiang Yao, and usually no one was allowed to come in to disturb them, not even Lu Zhaoyang and Lu Zhaoyue .

The one standing outside the door was Lu Zhaoyue. She glanced at Lu Che and said angrily,

"Dad, auntie has prepared the supper. Let my mother come down to eat."

"Xiaolu, what is your attitude? Dad doesn't seem to have offended you." Lu Che asked inexplicably.

Lu Zhaoyue pursed her lips and said,

"I'm not offended, it's just that you have a lot of bureaucracy here, and you can't hear you shouting downstairs for a long time. Every time I have to climb up, I'm exhausted."

"...Dad has a lot of important company documents here, so it must be..."

Lu Che tried to explain.

"Dad, you got it."

Lu Zhaoyue interrupted ruthlessly,

"You are just afraid that we will disturb you and my mother... To be honest, when you kiss my mother, lock the door. Well, this door after another is really 'there is no silver 300 taels here'."

"..." Big Brother Lu was powerless to refute.

......
After the company established the legal department, the development will be more healthy and reasonable. With the great wave of reform and opening up, Yaoche's business is booming, and at the turn of the millennium, it is already a well-known listed company in China.

This year, Lu Che was fifty-one and Jiang Yao was forty-seven.

The two children are almost 30 years old, and they are married, and they each gave birth to a pair of twins.

This generation is a dragon and a phoenix, which really makes the old lady happy.

She is in her nineties now, but she is in good spirits because life is beautiful.

Lu Che and Jiang Yao have taken a back seat. The company's affairs are basically handed over to Lu Zhaoyang and Lu Zhaoyue.

Get up every morning for morning exercise, then go to the restaurant for morning tea, come back at noon to have lunch with the old lady, and go to the kindergarten to pick up the grandchildren from school after a nap.

The old couple goes out every day, they are more sticky than the young in love. Moreover, with the opening of the ideological trend of the times, old Lu is not as conservative as before, and now he has to hold Jiang Yao's hand when he walks.

At three thirty this afternoon, they went out to kindergarten on time.
Old Lu feels that he is still young and strong, and he likes to drive by himself. Of course, he didn't like to use a driver.

First, he felt that the driver disturbed their two-person world, and secondly, Jiang Yao once said that his profile was very handsome when driving.

Since my wife likes to watch it so much, of course he have to let her watch enough without wasting any time.

When they got to the kindergarten, the car was fine, and Lu Che led Jiang Yao to the door again, waiting for the four good grandsons to come out.

"Grandpa, Grandma..."

four cute children ran towards the door with their calves staring at them. All of them were fair-skinned, beautiful and cute, and anyone who saw them liked them.

"Grandpa, I'll eat ice cream later."

"Grandma, I'll have cake later."

"Grandma, I want to eat McDonald's."

"Grandpa, I think KFC is better."

The four little guys are all foodies. Every day after school, they clamor for food as soon as possible.

"Grandma made Xue Mei Niang today, let's eat Xue Mei Niang today." Lu Che said.

"Eating Xue Mei Niang again, I don't want to eat it, I want to eat French fries."

"Yes, I don't want to eat either, I want a hamburger."

"Fried chicken wings."

“…”
The four little guys shouted loudly, Jiang Yao softened and said,

"It doesn't matter if you don't eat Xue Mei Niang, why don't you eat McDonald's?"

"No."
Lu Che immediately objected, and taught the four little guys a lesson

: "My wife has worked so hard to cook Xue Mei Niang for you. Do you dare to say not want it?"

"But we want to eat McDonald's today."

The third child whispered.
The eldest hurriedly pulled the third child's hand and said in a low voice,

"Forget it, let's eat another day, when grandpa will get angry again, my mother said he couldn't bear grandma being wronged the most. "

The third child was telling the truth. The little guys made eye contact and decided to endure the humiliation and surrender.
Seeing this,

Jiang Yao quickly coaxed

: " grandpa won't let you eat because he is afraid of having a sore throat. Well, I'll make cola chicken wings for everyone tonight, okay? "

"Well well..."

Finally coaxing the little ancestors into happiness, Jiang Yao breathed a sigh of relief and said

"Let's go to the car hand in hand now."

"Okay, I want grandma to lead me."

"I want grandma to lead me too."

Everyone revolved around Jiang Yao, Lu Che gave an order and said,

"The second child holds my hand, the eldest holds the second, the fourth holds the grandmother's hand, and the third holds the fourth ."

Go forward vigorously.

"Grandpa, if you want to go over to my brother, I want to hold grandma's hand."
The second child raised his head and said to Lu Che.

"What grandma's hand are you holding, how old are you?" Lu Che blurted out a lesson,

"You are six years old."

The four little guys retorted in unison

: "You are fifty-one years old, why do you still hold grandma's hand?"

“…”

Because  she is mine... only mine..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525 69 42
they both are facing problems... both have their own difficulties... she is poor with worse family but struggling to stand out... he is Loner... wi...
133K 4.8K 38
"Jess, would you please get his order." Lisa winked at me and pointed the guy near the door. She is my one and only bestfriend since kindergarten...
205 1 33
he is her knight in shining armor. knight is not soft, gentleman towards other people....... but for her he is killingly handsome and charming, he i...
7.4K 653 64
Words are stuck deep down in her throat. Heart. Soul. No one gives her attention because they all brush her off as the silent girl. The one too dumb...