chapter 58 New opportunity

"What is there to thank for this?"

The partner is almost forty years old, and he is considered a junior elder of Lu Che.

He patted him on the shoulder and said,

"You have a stable job. , don't do it in the future. It's hard to say what will happen in the future, but if there is no firewood left, I have talked to a few other people, and they all said to stop temporarily. We have made a lot of money in these years, and we have to maintain a two-year run. Three years of life is not a problem."

"I see."
Lu Che said

"I'm not very skilled, but if you need me in the future, feel free to speak."

"Okay, tomorrow will be New Year's Eve, go back early to prepare for the New Year with your wife and children."

Because Jiang Yao's mood was still affected by this incident recently, Lu Che did not set an example this year, choosing to take a holiday on New Year's Eve, the first and second days of the new year, and go back to Qingyuan with them to celebrate the New Year.

Although the Lu family has no relatives to leave, it is a joy to stay together during the New Year.

On the morning of New Year's Eve, everyone got up early, and then started to tie up the back of Jiang Yao's bicycle.

When she goes back, she is responsible for pulling the luggage, and Lu Che is responsible for taking the old lady and two children.

"Are you ready to go back?" Zhu Xia ran over early in the morning and walked in directly when she saw that the door was open.

"Yes."
Jiang Yao smiled when she saw her,

"Why are you not busy? Didn't you go back to your mother-in-law's house today?"

"Well."
Zhu Xia was obviously not interested in going back to her mother-in-law's house, but she was very excited when she thought of going back to her mother's house in the provincial capital in the first two days, and pulled Jiang Yao and asked,

"I'm going to be with Zhang Dongchu in the second year. Tong returned to the provincial capital, he said that Lu Che was also on holiday that day, do you want to go back with us?"

"This..." Jiang Yao habitually looked at Lu Che, he also heard Zhu Xia's words, and said,

"Look at you, if you want to come back to us, it won't be very easy to take a car anyway."

He saw that she was nervous recently, and if she wanted, she might as well go to the provincial capital.

"Okay, then let's come back early in the morning of the second day of the first day of the new year, and then meet you and set off together." Jiang Yao said.

"It's settled."
Zhu Xia laughed,
"I'll go first, Happy New Year everyone!"

"Everyone is happy!" Jiang Yao said with a smile.

Shortly after Zhu Xia left, they packed up and rode their bicycles back to Qingyuan.

When she returned to the old house, it was too early. Jiang Yao handed over her brother and sister to the old lady, while she cleaned up with Lu Che.

The house was covered with dust, and there was no place for the two children to play, so the old lady simply pushed them to Aunt Zhang's house. She has brought two little guys for a few months, and she can be regarded as their grandmother.