chapter 19 outsiders

Jiang Yao knows that the boss cheche has the pride of the big boss, and he will not shirk it,

When she got back to Lu's house, Lu Che took the chicken to the chicken pen, and Jiang Yao went back to the room to take a bath.
She has a big tub. It would be nice to take a cold shower on a hot day, but when she think about it, she have to go back and forth to fill the tub.

Dumping the water, she thought it would be better to take a water-saving bath.

After a while, she was washed. She wanted to sprinkle water on the door, but she thought that it was not easy for Lu Che to fetch water every day. She didn't want to waste it at will, so she carried the bucket to the vegetable garden and watered the ground.

Having done a good deed, Jiang Yao's footsteps on the way back seem particularly brisk.

"Uncle, let me ask you." Suddenly, Zhou Yang's voice came from the lit window.

"Ask me what?" Lu Che said softly.

Jiang Yao was standing next to the window at the moment, and she could hear the voice inside clearly. She found that Big Brother Lu's voice was quite gentle when facing his nephew and niece, but he was  fierce when he talked to her anyway.

She was suddenly curious, what kind of gentleness this person looks like.

She stood still, sounding like a wall.

Zhou Yang: "Do you think the pork trotters that Yaoyao made tonight are fragrant? I think it is very fragrant and delicious."

Jiang Yao didn't expect Zhou Yang to ask this question, in fact she was very curious, although she was very confident in her cooking skills, but Lu Che ate a piece tonight, or she clipped to him.

Lu Che: "not bad"

"..." Jiang Yao was taken aback for a moment, and then she couldn't help raising the corners of her lips.

The next day, Jiang Yao was woken up by the sound of chickens crowing. She stayed in bed for a while, then got up to change clothes, and when she went out to wash, she found that Lu Che had already used the chicken coop for making Bamboo to carry back.
When he saw her, he said,

"Today I'm going to the grain depot to hand over the public grains, and I'll come back tonight to make chicken coops."

"It's okay, no hurry."

Jiang Yao said quickly,

"I'm sorry to bother you."

Lu Che didn't answer, he piled the bamboo aside and left.

Jiang Yao was surprised, turned around and went to the kitchen to fetch water, but as soon as she opened the lid, she found that only one third of the water tank was full again like yesterday.

Also, there is another bundle of firewood on the side of the firewood.

It's only after six o'clock in the morning, how early does he have to get up to finish these things before going to work?

Jiang Yao's heart suddenly had mixed feelings, and she was moved and a little guilty.

she met Lu Che on the first day she came here. Although he had always been cold towards her, he really helped her a lot.
After washing, Jiang Yao cooked two small sweet potatoes for herself, and then called Lu Qing to go to work with her

Now that the educated youth point has been withdrawn, Jiang Yao no longer has to cook, so of course she has to work in the production team. She worked in the sugarcane field for two days before, and she couldn't bear it, so she asked Lu Dazhou to arrange for her to go to the paper factory to do handicraft.