chapter 30 on the way

Lu Che has worked very hard to earn money these years. He knows how much money he may earn. Anyway, he is far from 1,2000 yuan. Most of the money was sent back by Lu Yuan. (his little aunt )

"Your aunt gave me this money, I can spend it how I like."

The old lady said emotionally

: "Chech, I know you are high-spirited and want to marry a wife based on your ability....but now look at how much money you can make in a month? Yaoyao doesn't dislike your background, but you can't let a good girl like Yaoyao wait too long."
     "If you really can't pass the test in your heart, just think that the money is Grandma  lend it to you, and when you earn money in the future, you can pay it back to me, right?"

Speaking of this, Lu Che's expression was a little loose, and the old lady added another strong medicine, saying

"Even if Yaoyao can wait for you, I'm afraid I can't wait, I can see Qingqing's children, and I hope to see your children."

The last sentence finally touched Lu Che.

He covered the tin can, knelt on the ground and kowtowed to the old lady, solemnly assured

: "Grandma, I will definitely pay you back."

"Can I trust you?"
The old lady pulled him up and said,

"If you promise me a big fat great-grandson, that's about the same."

"Grandma definitely."
Lu Che said with a loud voice and full of confidence.

The old lady smiled brightly, shook her hand at him, and said,

"Okay, you can go out. Let's see if Yaoyao has finished her breakfast, and let her come to me after eating. "

"Grandma, what do you want to do?"
Lu Che said defensively.

"Stinky boy."
The old lady went down again and said,

"See .. i can't eat  your Yaoyao?"

Lu Che said of course: "That's my wife, only i can eat her?"

When Jiang Yao heard that the old lady was looking for her, she was quite nervous, but she had to go.

She thought that the old lady would put her heart to heart and let her treat Lu Che well, but who knew that she just lit up a gold bracelet and came out.

"This bracelet was originally a pair. When Qingqing got married, I gave her one, and the rest will be handed over to you."

The old lady put it into Jiang Yao's hand , said

: "This thing is very sensitive now and can't be worn out. You should keep it as a family heirloom and pass it on to you and Cheche's descendants in the future. It can be regarded as an inheritance of our old Lu family."

As soon as they disagreed, they uploaded the family treasure. Jiang Yao was a little flattered. She wanted to dodge, but she heard the old lady say

"I know what you are thinking, if you really don't dislike him, then Take it."

Yaoyao:
"..."

So, if she didn't accept it, she would dislike Lu boss?

finally accepted it.
When she returned to the room, when Lu Che came to her, she threw the hot potato to him,

"I can't take your family heirloom."

"Of course you can take it."
Lu Che took out the bracelet, put it on her hand, admired it for a while, and said,