chapter 59. working hard

“…”

You have such poisonous eyes? Jiang Yao was stunned for a moment, then pretended to be calm and said,

"What's the matter? You hurry up and wash the dishes. When they finish washing, you have to get me bath water."

"Okay."
Seemingly his own illusion, Lu Che turned around and went to the kitchen.

In the evening, when everyone has finished bathing, they will lie on the big bed in the master bedroom and enjoy the most comfortable parent-child time every night.

Changchang and Xiaolu both love to read books. As soon as they get into bed, they take out the books from the bedside table, and then each of them will read each book.

There are not many children's books these days, Jiang Yao relied on memory to write the stories she heard when she was a child.
The text alone is very boring, so she moved the idea of ​​drawing, just want to make a simple version of the picture book.

But she is not good at drawing, but because Lu Che usually draws many drawings of mechanical structures, according to what she said, he can draw what she ask him to do

So, the books that the brother and sister are reading now are the results of their parents' hard work.

Many picture books are also directly copied to the kindergarten of the mechanical and electrical power plant.

Changchang and Xiaolu were less than two years old, and Jiang Yao began to tell them bedtime stories every night, and it became a habit after so many years. She did not deliberately teach them to read, but the children will recognize them naturally after reading more. Now the brother and sister can basically achieve independent reading, and occasionally ask each other for help when they encounter unfamiliar words, and they will never ask adults again.

As it is now, Xiaolu sits in Jiang Yao's arms and reads, and Lu Che leans on the side of the bed to read his book, but he does not forget to reach out and hold Jiang Yao's little hand secretly.

Jiang Yao is really convinced by this person's serious appearance, how did he manage to play with her hand and turn the book page by page?

The family of four were reading books, Jiang Yao felt a little pressure, and felt that she was a little too aggressive.

No, she will go to the bookstore tomorrow to buy books, not only to keep up with everyone's pace, but now it's almost March, and there are still less than ten months before the college entrance examination in 1977, She has to study.

She was thinking, and felt the strength of the hand being held tighten, and then heard Lu Che say

"Okay, it's getting late, you all go back to sleep ."

"..."

Is he chasing people again.

At this time, no matter how much the children resist, it is useless, they have already accepted their fate.

Xiaolu was about to get up from Jiang Yao's arms, when suddenly she turned her head and said to Lu Che,

"Dad, don't read too late, take your time, you will definitely be better than the uncle who scolded you in the future."

“…”
Jiang Yao raised her head to look at Lu Che, and saw that he was also looking at her, but there was not much emotion in his eyes.

Xiaolu knew that she was leaking, and hurriedly covered her mouth.
This is the end of the matter, and it is impossible to tell lies any longer.

"Mom, I'm sorry."
Xiaolu's big eyes were wet and he was about to cry.