chapter 51 work offer

After the wedding banquet between Zhu Xia and Zhang Dong

the weather became colder day by day, and winter officially entered.

In this weather, almost all the children in the village have two lines of snot on their faces, but the little faces of Changchang and Xiaolu are still white, because Jiang Yao is willing to be on them spend money.

Cotton jacket, nice and warm.
In addition, children's skin is tender, Jiang Yao insists on applying vanishing cream to their faces, so there will be no "plateau red".

Of course, this is also because they have a capable father like Lu Che.

In addition to making money, he can also find channels to buy them all kinds of things.

Recently, Lu Che took advantage of his position to build a double stroller for the brothers and sisters.

Jiang Yao usually takes them out for a walk. There is no need to back and hold, and she dont too tired to breathe after walking around.

At the end of the year, the thriving Changchang and Xiaolu started crawling. This was a good thing, but it also made Jiang Yao a little frustrated

If children want to crawl, they must be placed on the ground, but crawling on the floor tiles is very dirty. Not to mention that it is unscientific to say that proper exposure to bacteria can improve immunity, it is not a solution to lie on the ground when the weather is so cold. Moreover, the cotton-padded clothes can not be washed every day, but it can be made dark, and it is not the solution to not wash them regularly

After thinking about it, Jiang Yao decided to have two large straw mats weave and throw them in the middle of the main room.

Lu Che can weave bamboo mats, and of course straw mats, but he is busy from morning to night, and when he has time, he wants to hug and kiss his wife more then any work.

He now earns more than 100 a month, and he doesn't care about the manual fee, so he asks Jiang Yao to find Uncle Liang who is the best at weaving straw mats in Qingyuan.

So, after having breakfast at home that day, Jiang Yao put the twins on the cart, went out for a walk together, and stopped by Uncle Liang's house to order straw mats.

The weather is cold now, no one needs straw mats, and the busy farming season has passed, and Uncle Liang is idle.

When he heard that Jiang Yao wanted two straw mats of 9 feet * 9 feet, he said nothing asked her

"You can come and get it in three days."

"Okay, thank you, Mr. Liang, look at how much money, I'll pay you first." Jiang Yao said.

Ordering straw mats is generally to pay a deposit of 20-30% first, and then pay the balance when the goods are received.

In fact, Mr. Liang was a little puzzled just now. Jiang Yao suddenly asked for two straw mats of this size. Will he ask her money for his work? Now that she ordered all of them, his heart was relieved, but he couldn't help asking:

"You want such a big size. What's the matter with the straw mat, and two mats ?"

Jiang Yao
: "These two guys can't sit still recently, and they want to crawl everywhere, so I want to use a straw mat to crawl around in the main room for them to crawl everywhere, so as not to stain their clothes. Because the weather is cold, and we cant wash cotton clothes regularly... so mats is comfortable to let them play"