chapter 40 Jealous Lu che

Lu Che insisted that Jiang Yao would just let him go, not to mention that she had just finished a good play and needed to be praised by Big Boss Lu.

When they left the rice field side by side, the women scattered in every corner began to speak again.

"Tsk tsk tsk...that's an exaggeration. That small half ham weighs only a few kilograms. As for how to send it back? still he insisted... is his wife is porcelain bowl "

"That's right, those people who don't know, they may think that Jiang Yao is a porcelain doll."

"I don't know if she is a porcelain doll,or not but if I have such a wife that I can eat meat with her every day, let alone help with a package, I can hold her every day here and there."

"Who said it wasn't! Lu Che's second-rate son's life is so good, he was born so badly, he was able to get a wife like Jiang Yao."

"It's not that his life is good, it's that he have a good body and a good face. If  woman had money, she obviously find such a man to serve her"

“…”

After this morning, Lu Che's image of eating soft rice has been deeply rooted in the hearts of the people.

Although it is a bit miserable, no one doubts why the Lu family can eat meat every day.

The weather is getting colder and colder day by day, and Jiang Yao wakes up late day by day.

But this day, she got up early because she went to bed so early last night that when Lu Che got up early to deliver vegetables, she also woke up.

"You'll buy some meat later, I want to eat meat buns today." Jiang Yao said softly on the bed.

Lu Che replied while putting on his clothes. 

: "Okay, it's still dark, you can sleep for a while."

Jiang Yao closed her eyes with a "hmm".

She couldn't fall asleep at first, but when she woke up, it was completely bright outside.

At least eight o’clock now. The flour for making steamed buns needs time to ferment.

If she want to eat it at noon, she must get up immediately.

She did a quick shower and headed straight to the kitchen.

There are two pieces of meat hanging in the kitchen, one is pork belly and the other is lean meat. Don't ask, the extra lean meat was bought by Lu Che to make soup for her.

But she can't take care of the meat now, she has to knead the flour first.

Half a catty of pork belly, there are not many buns that can be made, Jiang Yao rubbed a catty of flour, and it was done in a while. When she covered the flour with a cloth, the gate of the yard was covered with knocked.

She went out and opened the door, only to see a man in a military uniform standing outside. Judging from the epaulettes on his shoulders, it was not low.

"Hello! Who are you looking for?" Jiang Yao asked.

The man's serious face eased slightly and said,

"You are a JiangYao... Lu Che's wife... sister-in-law"

Sister-in-law?

Jiang Yao was stunned for a moment, but she finally came to her senses and said overjoyedly,