chapter 8 - save his time

The woman left happily, but the atmosphere was still very awkward.

It's okay to be misunderstood as siblings... but as a husband and wife, no matter how calm Jiang Yao is, she's embarrassed to look at Lu Che at this moment.

"You hurry back."
Lu Che was the first to break the silence, but the moment he spoke, he threw her out.

Jiang Yao said "oh"

she didn't want to stay anyway, she turned around and left.

After walking past several stalls, she suddenly remembered that she forgot to return the pork to Lu Che, so she run back.

"Why are you running back?" Lu Che frowned, staring at Jiang Yao with hatred.

Jiang Yao didn't bother to argue with him, she took out two taels of meat and two cents from the messenger bag, handed it over, and said,

"Thank you for the pork you helped to buy last time, I wanted to buy one piece today. Return yours, but it's sold out .. im too late, I'll return your tickets and money.. in exchange."

Lu Che glanced at the money ticket, and was not polite to her, raised his hand and took the meat ticket and a penny in it...
said

: "The meat is fifty cents a pound,"

"Why are you so sincere?" Jiang Yao couldn't help laughing.

When she finished laughing, she realized that Lu Che was staring at her. She asked

"what's the matter?

Is there something on my face?"

"No."
Only then did Lu Che withdraw his gaze, and coldly ordered the her again,

"Go away."

"..."
Being chased away again and again, Jiang Yao was a little unhappy, and muttered,

"Are you going to say anything other than go back and go back?"

Went away without going back.
she bought a large piece of sauerkraut for two cents at the market, and Jiang Yao went back. Although she is on vacation today, she still has to cook for the educated youth.

"Jiang Yao, Jiang Yao."
Jiang Yao turned her head when she heard the sound, and saw an uncle in his 40s and 50s driving an ox cart, with an aunt of the same age sitting behind him, and it was the aunt who called her.

"Auntie, what a coincidence." Jiang Yao had an good impression of them, they were Uncle Tian and Aunt Tian who lived near the educated youth point. The vegetables and fruits grown at home are harvested, and some will be sent to the educated youth.

"Yes, you bought pig intestines and sauerkraut. Would you like to take our ox cart?"
Aunt Tian said enthusiastically.

"Okay."
Jiang Yao was not polite, and climbed onto the ox cart with Aunt Tian's hand, and said with a smile,

"Fortunately I met you, otherwise I would have to walk for a long time."

"It's fine, as long as you don't dislike our bullock cart."

"It's very good to be able to sit, how can there be disgust?"

Jiang Yao said

: "By the way, where did you guys go?"

"Go to the county town to go to the market, and go back when it's sold out."
Aunt Tian said.

"I was shopping at the market just now, but I didn't see you."

Jiang Yao said, remembering that Lu Che's stall still has more than ten green vegetables for sale, if you count her For the eggs and vegetables that he sold, it would be nice if he could sell all of them before noon.

she really don't understand how such a business mind will earned money with such long face...

"The market is divided into two parts. Maybe you are not in the same part as the one we set up."

"It should be, you sold out so early, the business is very good."
Jiang Yao smiled.

"It's okay, it's two cents a pound of greens, and if others buy a few more pounds, they'll have to lower the price. Our family's private plot is so small, and we work hard for two or three weeks to sell one Two yuan, go to the nearby stall for ten kilograms of rice and it will be gone."
Aunt Tian sighed
: "This rice harvest is not good, and these ten kilograms of rice have to be eaten tightly."

Aunt Tian's situation is common in the Qingyuan production team. Jiang Yao didn't know how to comfort her for a while, because the life of a farmer was really hard.
Although it is hard for the educated youth to go to the countryside, the state subsidizes forty-five catties of grain every month, even if it is not enough, it is much stronger than the one or two hundred catties of grain distributed by ordinary farmers a year.

"Difficulties are temporary, and life will get better and better."

Jiang Yao said with relief.

"I hope so."
Aunt Tian sighed and said,
"If we don't eat it, the children must eat it."

thet chatted all the way, time passed quickly, it was only 9:30 when she got off at the educated youth point.

"Uncle Tian, ​​Aunt Tian, ​​thank you today, it saved me almost half an hour."
Jiang Yao thanked politely.

"Jiang yaoyao, you are too kind.

" Uncle Tian said
: "The ox cart is still slow. After a while, our production team has a tractor, then it will be called fast."

"A tractor?"
Aunt Tian asked suspiciously, "Does our team have the money to buy a tractor?"

"No, but all the tractors that have been eliminated from the county's agricultural machinery can still be used for repairs. Dazhou is applying for it recently, and it should be approved." Uncle Tian said