chapter 7- wife

Most of the people living in the county town are workers who eat commercial grains.

Without arable land, they have no self-sufficient agricultural products. Although the collective economy is now advocated, the vegetables and fruits grown by farmers on their own plots, as well as a small amount of poultry and eggs at home, are allowed to be exchanged for money on market days.

Jiang Yao intends to go out for a walk and make a field visit . It would be better if she could buy something to improve her food.

she couldn't eat enough every day, she was really hungry, thinking about the food she wasted before, she felt that it was a sin.

After seven o'clock, she was the only one left at the educated youth point.

After finally getting a little private space, she immediately turned out her small tin box to see how much money she had now.

After doing some counting, she is quite rich.

Jiang Zhen gave her all the money left by her parents. Her brother not martied yet and he sends her 30 yuan and various tickets every month as soon as he is paid.

Although the quality of her life originally is much better than other educated youths, she is not a particularly extravagant person, but she spent a lot of money to follow the votes for Zhao Pengfei before as good friend. She now has a balance of 418 yuan and 30 cents in her small treasury, and some tickets.

She took ten dollars, stuffed most of the tickets into the messenger bag, then hid the iron box, and went out after everything was in order.

Pingshan Commune is right next to the county town, and the Qingyuan production team is at the very edge. It takes less than an hour to walk from the village to the county town market.

She went out late, and the probability of being able to buy pork was very low, but she still went to the supply and marketing agency to try her luck. If she can buy it, she will give Lu Che a piece of pork. If she can't buy it, she will give him the equivalent of the meat ticket and money.

Speaking of which, Lu Che is really righteous.

His background is not good, and life must be difficult. After he bought her meat, he never mentioned asking her to pay it back. He is righteous, but she must not be unrighteous.

When she arrived at the supply and marketing agency, the meat was already sold out, and some pigs were left in the water. She saw that the pig's large intestine was good, so she bought it.

Sauerkraut pig intestine is one of her grandfather's favorite dishes, and she also learned this dish from her grandmother.

When her grandmother's health deteriorated, she was called back to learn how to cook when she was free. In grandma's words, that is

: "If you don't learn my specialty, and I'm gone in the future, who will cook for your grandfather and brother and what if they are hungry ?"

The fairy love of her grandparents is what she yearns for most in her life, so she never gives up, even if she becomes a "leftover fighter"

when she reaches 15 all her family went away  .. just she and her big brother left

Now that she come here and cook anything using money to buy it. she is really fortunate to have learned a cooking skill.
After buying pig intestines, Jiang Yao bought some seasonings. When she was about to buy sauerkraut, the salesperson sai

: "There is nothing left, you can go to the market and see, today many farmers are here.. They sell them with their own pickled sauerkraut."

"Ok, thanks."

The market is not far from the supply and marketing agency, and it takes five minutes to walk there.

Many farmers came out to the market today, and the market was very lively. Jiang Yao walked all the way, and people kept yelling at her.

She looked left and right, but inadvertently caught a glimpse of an acquaintance squatting in the corner.

"Lu Che, what a coincidence!"

Jiang Yao walked over and smiled enthusiastically.

Lu Che raised his head and looked up, there was not much expression on his face, he just said lightly

: "Go away,
dont let people see you are with me....that it will not affect you... dont come near me... go away"

Jiang Yao knew that he was inferior because of his background.

Just as she was about to speak, a woman suddenly walked up to the stall and asked,

"How do you sell these eggs?"

"The big one is divided into five, and the small one is divided into one."
Lu Che was still squatting, and his tone did not fluctuate.

"It's too expensive, be responsible..I want it all from you."
The woman negotiated with him and Lu Che only said

"No, that's all... price is fix."

yaoyao....
“…”

Brother stupid, your service attitude really requires progress...come to train with me..

Jiang Yao complained in her heart, but when she saw that the woman was leaving, she immediately held her back and said enthusiastically,

"Auntie, you have such a good eye, you know that the chickens raised in our country are born Eggs are especially good."

The wife was complimented a couple of times, and she felt relieved, so she stopped and asked,

"Your eggs are really good?"

"Of course, we have a large rural area, chickens just walk around, and the eggs are very fragrant."
Jiang Yao continued to advocate,

"Every time we come to the market, we come out to set up stalls, Of course, i hope there will be repeat customers. I can guarantee that if you eat our eggs, you will definitely come to us next time. I think you bought so much at one time. It must be someone in the family who is confinement and needs to replenish their body, so they must eat well. ."

"You really got it right."
The woman said with a smile

"My daughter-in-law gave birth to a big fat boy two days ago, almost seven pounds!"

"Wow, you are so lucky to have a fat boy. Auntie."
Jiang Yao couldn't stop blowing the rainbow fart, and said,

"But your daughter-in-law is the most blessed...With such a good mother-in-law as you, buying eggs is expensive, and it's a lot of face to talk about it."

Jiang Yao's last blow touched the woman's heart. With a big wave of her hand, in addition to taking down all Lu Che's eggs, she also brought a few catties of vegetables.

"Auntie, thank you for your help!"
Jiang Yao packed up the things and handed them over to the woman carefully.

The lady took it over with a smile, and said to Lu Che, who was still working as a background wodden board

: "How do you make money without saying a word, fortunately you have a clever wife... if not her you may ... stay without food... cry for water...."

Lu Che & Jiang Yao

: "…"

wife... wife...

"I'll buy eggs from you again next time... just for her sake."

with that words The woman  left