chapter 14 blame her

I don't know if Sister Qing told you that I was drugged about half a month ago. Fortunately, I met your Lu Che, and he and Sister Qing rescued me. I'm a weak woman with no support in the countryside, I saw that your family are all righteous and kind people, so I took the liberty to ask for a stay."
Jiang Yao said, and lowered her head like she is about to cry

Obviously, Mrs. Lu didn't know there was such a thing. She asked Lu Qing in shock,

"Is there such a thing?"

"Really."
Lu Qing nodded.

"Which evil's heart is like a wolf?"
The old lady chopped off her crutches in anger.

Jiang Yao raised her head, Lihua looked at the old lady with tears in her eyes, and pleaded

: "Grandma Lu, now the entire Qingyuan production team, I can only trust your family. If you don't Take me in, I don't even know where to go."

"What a poor child."
The old lady touched Jiang Yao's top of her hair distressedly, her defense line completely collapsed.

"Thank you, Grandma Lu." Jiang Yao said gratefully.

At this moment, a tall figure blocked the light from the door of the main room.

The old lady looked up, saw Lu Che coming back, and waved to him immediately,

"CheChe, you came back just right, Jiang Yao will live in our house in the future."

Lu Che: "…"
what the heck... are they informing him or declaring it

Jiang Yao: "..."

The villain boss is called Cheche, what should she do ... she really wants to laugh?

Lu Che was arranged to carry sugar cane today. Although the work was hard and tiring, he was very satisfied that he could be arranged to do work.

After working in the sugarcane field all morning, the shoulders of his clothes were badly worn, so he planned to bring a torn towel to pad his shoulders in the afternoon, but he went out in a hurry and forgot.

He didn't remember this until halfway through, so he hurried home, but he didn't expect to see the dangerous woman as soon as he entered the door.

The woman turned her back to him, but just from the back, he knew who it was..

Before he figured out what was going on, his grandmother announced to him that this woman wanted to live in their house.

Lu Che was confused, and his first reaction was to raise an objection, but at this time Lu Qing gave him a wink, signaling him to be calm.

"Mom, mom..."
There were two childish voices from a boy and a girl outside the door, Lu Qing took the opportunity to say to Jiang Yao

: "Yaoyao, my two little guys are in the backyard, please dont mind ...will you go to see them. We're going to live together in the future, so let's go get to know them first."

Jiang Yao didn't see that Lu Che's face was full of resistance to his stay, and also knew that the three of them were going to have a family meeting, so she stood up wisely and said with a smile

: " Alright, I'll go get to know my little friend."

Old Mrs. Lu looked at Jiang Yao's brisk back and couldn't help but admire her

: "Looks soft and weak, I didn't expect to be optimistic when faced with so many things, not bad."

In Lu Che's memory, the old lady was deserted to outsiders except her own family. This was the first time he saw light in the eyes of outsiders, and even gave such a high evaluation.