chapter 55 move to the city

He had eaten his favorite meat last night, Lu Che was still conscious tonight, just hugged his wife and kissed her and let her go.

Jiang Yao was nestled in his arms, just when she was about to sleep, he heard him say

"Wife Zhang Dong said tonight that he has found two houses for me, let's go and have a look at it. ."

Hearing the word "house", Jiang Yao, who was sleepy at first, suddenly felt refreshed. She turned to face him and asked,

"Where is it? Let's  go tomorrow noon?"

"Are you in such a hurry?" Lu Che said with a smile.

"It's not urgent."

Jiang Yao said

: "The preparatory work for the nursery has begun to get on track, and it is estimated that infants and young children will be accepted in May. It will be much more convenient for Changchang and Xiaolu to go to the nursery."

"Besides, renting a house is only the first step. We have to clean up and move. There is a lot of work to do later. Do you think you can move in in a day or two?"

"Okay, okay, I'll go to work tomorrow morning and let Zhang Dong arrange it."

Lu Che said

: "But I have to declare in advance that those houses are definitely not as big as ours, don't High expectations."

"Understood, how can you have this mansion casually?"
Jiang Yao said

: "My requirements are clean, good lighting, enough for us to live in."

Jiang's request sounds simple, but it is not easy to find such a house.

.....

They looked for half a month before they found a satisfactory one.

Even if the rent was 20% higher than expected, Mr. Lu agreed without blinking an eye.

"Why don't you grind the price with the landlord?"
Jiang Yao asked after the landlord left.

"The money is made up."

"Okay, but this house is really good."
Jiang Yao said with satisfaction

: "The patio is big enough, Changchang and Xiaolu can play outside when they are at home, and there are enough rooms. Brother and sister-in-law come to visit us... they can also have a room to sleep."

Meaning that Jiang Zhen came back to visit relatives, Lu Che said

"Let's work harder and try to move in before our brother and the others come back."

"Well, starting from tomorrow, let's start to arrange it little by little."

It was said to be arranged together, but in fact Jiang Yao was working as a military division, and Lu Che did all the errands.

One is that he is reluctant to let her work herown, and the other is that she is really busy with work in the nursery.

Jiang Yao was busy for half a month just by screening and recruiting people, and then she was busy training new employees.

The training content ranges from basic parenting knowledge to taking care of children's clothing, food, housing, and transportation.

She has fully prepared lessons and trained a little bit before the nurses take up their jobs.