chapter 33 Planning

I won't come."

Jiang Zhen said

: "After I marry you off, I will go directly from the provincial capital to return to the army, otherwise it will be too late."

The old lady listened, took Jiang Zhen's hand and said

: "JiangZhen, then you should pay attention to safety on the road. You can come back to see Yaoyao more ...when you have time in the future, you can rest assured... our Lu family will take good care of Yaoyao. Also, your parents are gone, this will be your home in the future, as long as you come back, you will definitely have a hot meal. "

"Okay, thank you grandma."

Jiang Zhen said

: "We will be a family in the future, although I am far away in the military camp, but if you need help with anything, just say it, if i can help you, I'll definitely help."

Everyone said goodbyes again,

Jiang Zhen and Jiang Yao are going to catch the car.

It was a little far from Qingyuan to the county bus station.

Lu Che took Jiang Yao with an ox cart and wanted Jiang Zhen to sit on it, but he refused.

Wait for the bus to the provincial capital, and then took another bus back to Jiang's house in the provincial capital, it was getting dark.
This is the first time Jiang Yao has returned to her home after more than two yers

The house has been unoccupied for several months, fortunately, before the she went to the countryside, all the furniture in the house was covered with things, and the Jiang family house is not big, it is not too difficult to clean up now .

When the brother and sister cleaned up, Jiang Zhen asked Jiang Yao to take a bath, while he went to the state-run restaurant to buy food.

The provincial capital has been connected to tap water, Jiang Yao did not have to worry about running out of water, and took a bath comfortably.

When she came out of the bathroom, Jiang Zhen just bought the food.

"The state-run restaurant is about to close, only the steamed buns are left, you can make do with it." Jiang Zhen said.

"It's good to have buns."

Jiang Yao sat down, Jiang Zhen handed her a bun, she took it, and the brother and sister ate happily.

"Yaoyao, do you blame big brother for marrying you off in such a hurry?"
Jiang Zhen said suddenly.

Jiang Yao didn't expect him to say this, she was stunned for a moment, then smiled

: "It's not strange, it's just sudden, I thought you would be reluctant to let me marry so early. ?"

"Brother is really reluctant." Jiang Zhen sighed and said

"Brother became a soldier, and belong to the country, and so does the country, except for sending you some money and tickets every month... I can't take care of you any more."

"It would be better if our parents were here, Qingyuan is not far from the provincial capital, there is really nothing to take care of you, but unfortunately they are not there anymore. I think Lu Che is a person who can be trusted, so I entrusted you to him."

"If something happens to me in the future, you won't be alone, so I can rest assured."

"Brother, what did you say?" Jiang Yao's eyes were red,