chapter 54 Show off

Director Li saw that she was so eloquent, and had to sigh,

"Sometimes work requires new people, so there will be many new ideas. Jiang Yao, I see that you have a lot of ideas in your stomach. Today Tell me once and for all."

"Okay, I really have a lot of ideas."

Jiang Yao said

: "I said before that the location of our mechanical and electrical power plant is relatively biased, and it is not good enough for the old factories such as machinery factories and maintenance factories. , but in my opinion today, this is our advantage."

"There is a large open space next to the factory. We can open up wasteland, plant vegetables, fruits, and raise chickens, ducks, and fish. Children don't eat much. I think with time, we can achieve self-sufficiency."

Director Li: "Will it be said that we work on it personally?"

Jiang Yao: "As long as we report to the above, we emphasize self-sufficiency and aim to reduce the operating cost of the nursery, I believe the leaders will agree."

"Okay, I'll try it then."

Director Li asked,

"Are there any other?"

"Yes, it is about the recruitment of childcare workers. I think the priority is given to the family members of our mechanical and electrical plant employees."

Jiang Yao said

: "This will make the employees feel more belonging to the factory, and secondly, Most of the employees in the mechanical and electrical power plants are young people, and their daughter-in-law is concentrated in the 20-30 age group. Young people are more energetic and easy to accept the new concept of parenting, which is conducive to our future management. "

"I agree with this."
Director Li said

: "I really don't want to find a woman who can be a grandmother age. You are so young, it is easy to be bullied by them."

"Director Li, you really think about me too much."

"Don't say that, you have done a good job, and I can also take credit." Director Li joked.

Just do it, Director Li will start to arrange the work after returning. Considering that the nurses will be managed by Jiang Yao in the future, she is responsible for the recruitment of nurses.

According to the previous survey on the family situation of employees and their willingness to enter the nursery, the nursery is planned to recruit 100 infants and young children in the early stage of operation.

According to this size, 20 nurses are needed.

Being a worker is not easy these days, not to mention the nursery that belongs to the mechanical and electrical power plant, everyone wants to enter.

If it hadn't been made clear in advance that only the family members of the internal employees of the mechanical and electrical power plant were recruited, it is estimated that the door of Director Wu and Director Li's house would have been broken by outsiders.

Director Li didn't want someone to come to him to take the back door all the time, so he gave Jiang Yao full authority to do this work. Of course, she also considered that she was an educated youth who went to the countryside, and Lu Che was not from the county town, so she had less kinship and could recruit more fairly.

So, after the news spread, from work to get off work, people came to Jiang Yao's office to inquire about the news.

Jiang Yao did not act like she was superior because of this. She was polite to everyone. If anyone's family wanted to be a childcare worker, she would hand them an application form and let them fill in the form and submit it come up.