chapter 62 End

There are so many people, and with the joint efforts of everyone, the house will be cleaned up before dinner. There was no food at home, so Lu Che took everyone out to eat.

Nowadays, you don't have to go to a state-run restaurant to eat. There are many stalls on the street, and the price is affordable and you don't need a ticket.
After a full meal, everyone went home to take a bath and sleep, after all, after so many days, everyone was exhausted.

There are only three rooms in the Jiang family. At present,old Yue can only be left in the firewood room for one night. They will ask the neighbors tomorrow to rent him a room nearby.

"Master, I've wronged you for the time being."

Lu Che said apologetically, if it wasn't for the fact that the firewood house was too small and he couldn't take Jiang Yao to sleep with him, he wouldn't have let Yue Lao sleep with firewood room.

"Compared with the past, where can I talk about grievances? This is a high-end hotel room." Yue Lao smiled and said,

"Okay, go back to sleep quickly."

"Good."
Lu Che returned to his room, Jiang Yao was already lying down, he also got into the bed, and said,

"Wife.. I want to set up a place on the street near the park from tomorrow. What do you think about the electrical repair booth?"

"Aren't you going to open a store?" Jiang Yao asked rhetorically.

Lu Che: "To open a store, you need to rent a store. The rent will be paid for at least two or three months. I don't know how the business is going. I want to open a small stall to test the water."

"Okay, you can figure it out yourself."

Jiang Yao said,

"I'll look for a job after I get the house in place in the next few days."

"Okay, take your time, we're not in a hurry."

Lu Che patted her hand and said

"Go to sleep."

The next day, Lu Che went to set up a stall with a toolbox in his back early in the morning. Old Yue was bored at home and followed him.

A mechanical engineering university professor, a mechanical engineering university graduate student electrical repair stall, just opened for business.

In the 1980s, people in many provinces and cities had already purchased various electrical appliances, and TV sets, washing machines, refrigerators, and electric fans began to enter thousands of households.

Electrical appliances will inevitably have problems when they are used, but there are not many people who can repair them in this era, or in other words, there are not many people who come out to repair electrical appliances.

Not to mention the instability of repairing electrical appliances outside, you will be looked down on by others every minute.

As for the after-sales service points of electrical appliance brands, there is no such thing.
Because of this, the electrical maintenance area is considered blank.

Lu Che entered at this time, and it is not an exaggeration to say that he was the first person to eat crabs.

In the first few days, the business was not good, and sometimes he received two or three orders a day. However, both the master and the apprentice are very serious about every electrical appliance that needs to be repaired, and they will never make random bids because others don't know how to do it.