chapter 13 "do you think im pretty "

In fact, Zhao Pengfei didn't really let her go, but kept waiting for her to bow her head to admit her mistake and say sorry to him

But he waited and waited, and now almost half a month has passed, not only did she not come to convince him, she also regarded him as a stranger.

He remembered that as long as he went to look for her, she was always looking at him. But now, she seems to have lost interest in him

Therefore, he was even more angry. But no matter how angry he is, he is now facing displacement, and he can't ignore her. Of course, he also wanted to take this opportunity to mend the relationship between the two.

"Where have you been?" Zhao Pengfei said firmly.

Jiang Yao didn't even bother to look at him, so she replied

"It's none of your business"

and went inside.

"How long will you play with your temper?"
Zhao Pengfei reached out and grabbed her arm.

"You let me go."
Jiang Yao was worried about the tofu in her hand, and could only struggle a little, but Zhao Pengfei tried hard and didn't mean to let go, so she could only say coldly

: "Men and women... not married or siblings, are you trying to be a hooligan with me now?"

"I..."
Zhao Peng was angry, but being a hooligan was a big crime, so he had to let her go first, but he stood in front of her and said,

"You don't need to ask someone to take you in, you will talk to the captain tomorrow. Report it and move to my cousin's house."

"No."
Jiang Yao refused after thinking about it, not to mention whether she could live in Lu's house smoothly, even if she had no place to go, she would never go to his cousin's house, Lu Qianyuan and Chen Shuanglian couples are famous in the  Baxiang village, and she don't want to go to live with them even they asked her to live with them free without charging money..

Zhao Pengfei did not expect that she would refuse. He wanted to get angry but held back, he slowed down and said,

"stay at my cousin's house, and I will take care of you in the future. I spoke last time. It was a bit rushed, but it was also because I was nervous and worried about you and worried that something would happen to you. This time the move is not a trivial matter, and this country is far more dangerous than you think, will you be obedient?"

Jiang Yao thought what he said was ridiculous, and when she was about to refute, she suddenly caught a glimpse of Du Yuejia coming from outside.

Du Yuejia's face was white, and it was obvious that she heard what they said.

Zhao Pengfei didn't expect Du Yuejia to come back at this time, and he was embarrassed when he saw her,

"Jiajia, i...you..."

Jiang Yao slipped in quietly while the two were acting in a sadistic relationship.

Have been outside for a long time, and now it's past the usual cooking point.

Jiang Yao went directly to the kitchen with the tofu in hand. Just as she was about to wash rice, a conversation between a man and a woman came from the small window of the kitchen.

"Jiajia, don't be angry, it's not that I won't arrange accommodation for you, it's just that I'm with you.. now... If you also live at my cousin's house, I'm afraid others will gossip about you. "
Zhao Pengfei explained seriously.

"I know."
Du Yuejia whispered, but kept her head down and didn't look at Zhao Pengfei.

In fact, what she cared about was not that he didn't invite her to live at Lu Qianyuan's house, but that he let Jiang Yao live next to him.

Zhao Pengfei also knew what she was thinking, and continued to explain patiently

"You also know that Yaoyao is self-willed, I have been classmates with her for many years, in this other country, I should take care of her. I know My Jiajia is the most considerate, and you definitely won't be mad at me."

"Who is yours?"

"Whoever asks me to kiss is mine."

"Don't...it's not good to be seen by others."

"Then let's go to the back mountain."

Jiang Yao: "..."

Please hurry to the back mountain, let alone kiss, she doesn't care about field battles.

Du Yuejia hadn't come back when lunch was ready. Jiang Yao ignored her and kept her portion of the meal, and then called everyone to eat.

After lunch, everyone went out to the target farmer to ask for shelter. Without further deal...
Jiang Yao walked towards the Lu family.

When she went to Lu's house, Lu Che was not at home. Without him in the way, it would be much easier to

"take down" Mrs. Lu.

When Jiang Yao saw her, she had to sigh that she was a old grandma from a rich family.

She sat on the Taishi chair and looked at Jiang Yao coldly.

It seems that Lu Qing has already told her the matter, and her attitude is also written on her face.

"Grandma Lu, hello!" Jiang Yao greeted the old lady politely and well.

The old lady gave a "hmm" and pointed to the chair beside her

"Jiang Yao, please take a seat."

"Okay, thank you Grandma Lu." Jiang Yao still sat down without being shy in front of the old lady, and said straight to the point

"I want to borrow your family's house, Sister Qing already told you didn't she"

"Yes, but I don't think it's appropriate."
The old lady replied bluntly.

Jiang Yao had expected it, but she didn't answer, but instead asked,

"Grandma Lu, do you think I'm pretty?"

"..."
The old lady was stunned for a moment, obviously stuck by her unreasonable question of playing cards, she said after a while,

"Pretty, although I stay at home, I heard that Jiang Yao is a great beauty, and seeing her today, she really deserves her reputation."

"Thank you Grandma Lu for your compliment, but I also know that I am definitely not half as good as you were when you were young."
Jiang Yao said

"You are a beauty, you must know the advantages of a good appearance, and also understand its disadvantages. ."

"..." Mrs. Lu paused and nodded.