chapter 58 Asking for reward

Lu Che has indeed been promoted, from a team leader to a large team leader, responsible for leading several teams to do research.

He originally wanted to give Jiang Yao a surprise, of course, asking her for a "reward" was the main purpose, but she had already debunked his conspiracy and exposed it at dinner at night He is old.

Lu Che suddenly felt that it was a serious mistake to invite Zhang Dong and Zhu Xia to dinner tonight, but now, he can only admit it.

It is always a very happy thing for the young couple to get promoted together. Zhang Dong and Zhu Xia will also be promoted because they are with the right boss.

The meal didn't end until almost nine o'clock in the evening. The four young people talked about work, life and ideals. The old lady brought  brother and sister and Zhu Xia's daughter Tongtong to the side to play.

Changchang and Xiaolu grew up together, they don't lack company and don't feel lonely, but when they see doll younger than themselves, they are still full of curiosity and love.

They, who were usually sleepy at 8:00, were in good spirits tonight, and they just played with Tongtong as a toy.

When Tongtong left, they were still pulling her, reluctant to part.

Tonight there are a lot of meals and a lot of tableware to wash. Of course Lu Che took over the heavy work and asked Jiang Yao to bathe the two little guys.

It's cold now, and the children's bathing place has changed from a patio to a room.

Jiang Yao closed the doors and windows tightly, and the two brother and sister sat in a large wooden basin filled with warm water, washing very happily.

Lu Che was worried that the water would cool down quickly, so he prepared half a bucket of hot water next to him.

As soon as the water temperature dropped, Jiang Yao would add some hot water to the wooden basin.

When Lu Che finished washing the dishes, Jiang Yao also washed the two children and put them into warm cotton sleeping bags.

The two took turns taking care of the children, until they took a bath and climbed into the big bed, Chang Chang and the Xiaolu still did not sleep.

Children are like this, if they don't fall asleep after their biological clock, they will not be able to sleep.

Lu Che was thinking about asking his wife for "rewards", pretending to be a puppy, but here his children just didn't sleep until he said,

"Don't you like sister Tongtong very much? How about mom and dad giving you a sister?"

As soon as the voice fell, the eyes of the brother and sister shone, they nodded like chicken as if pecking at the rice, and Chang Chang couldn't speak, shouting "Ya ya ya", Xiaolu said

"Okay, Sister, want, sister"

Changchang and Xiaolu crawl and roll back to the crib, sleep directly on pillow, and close their eyes.
Soon, they fell asleep.

Lu Che was relieved and turned to look at Jiang Yao,

"Wife..."

He was interrupted by Jiang Yao before he could say anything. She frowned and said,

"Why did you tell the children that you want to have a sister for them? Didn't we say we won't have one?"

"I'll just talk about it. The matter of having a child is all about fate. If we can't have it, they can't blame us." Big Boss Lu said.