chapter 45 little aunt

The old lady Lu was really angry at this moment, the hand holding Jiang Yao was so tight, Jiang Yao patted the back of her hand to tell her not to be angry.

Jiang Yao was not angry either, nor did she hate these villagers like she did to Lu Dazhou just now, but patiently let them say what they said.

For a long time, everyone had nothing to say, Jiang Yao said to Lu Dazhou

: "Captain, you have misunderstood, it's not that Lu Che dare not come out to see people or not go out for work its just that...he is already working so hard for our family thats why"

"What kind of work is he doing? It's a big blow, did he lose his mind and turn crazy."

"That's it, Lu Che is crazy, Jiang Yao, you still follow him, and don't stop him, do you want to eat the northwest wind?"

The villagers started the connotation mode of

"eat salty radish and worry less"

and Jiang Yao also continued to make them "worry".

After all, the more they talk, the more their faces will hurt when they get "slaps"

When there were only a few sparse voices left, Jiang Yao felt that the brewing was almost done, so she announced in a hurry

"Thank you for your concern, but Lu Che is not lazy to do work, Rather, he is going to work at the newly established Red Star Electromechanical Power Plant."

In an instant, at the gate of the bustling granary, the water was as quiet as a river.

"Is this...really?"
Lu Dazhou was the first to break the silence,

"I heard that this Red Star Mechanical and Electrical Power Plant was funded by the province, and it is even better than a machinery factory and a maintenance factory."

"It's true."
Jiang Yao said firmly

: "Our family never likes to brag, and we dare not to say it before things are implemented. Like Lu Che before going to the repair shop for training, but the training did not give him job. So we jyst shut our mouth...we are not ... Some people ... whom just like to brag about how my husband Lu Che is bad man.. or lazy man "

The words fell, and those who mocked Lu Che before lowered their heads guiltily.

However, some people still asked unwillingly

: "Since the mechanical and electrical power plant is so powerful, Lu Che can't even enter the maintenance workshop, how can he enter the mechanical and electrical power plant?"

"Its doesn't matter us... where he work."
Jiang Yao pretended to be aggrieved and said

: "I heard that the person admitted by the repair shop this time, his father is an old worker of the repair shop. How can my Lu Che compete with others?"

"Fortunately, his skills are solid, and the leaders of the mechanical and electrical power plant are interested in strength, regardless of his background, and regardless of whether he is a rural person, he will be hired as soon as the decision is made, and he will go to work from next week. "

Jiang Yao dares to say so, Lu Dazhou has no reason not to believe it.

Qingyuan Village has such a talented person, and he is also happy, said

: "Lu Che can't work with us, it's a pity for our production team. But he can become a worker, I'm happy for him, congratulate him, and also Congratulations to your family."