chapter 52 Lie

After Lu Che and Jiang Yao arrived at the mechanical and electrical power plant, they immediately went to Director Li's office.

Director Li has already arrived, but he has no choice. ...he usually goes out with Director Wu. Director Wu is a famous model worker. He is the first to arrive at the factory almost every day.

"Jiang Yao is here, hurry in and sit down." Director Li saw Jiang Yao and waved to her with a smile.

"Mr. Li, good morning."
Jiang Yao walked in with Lu Che, and Director Li said,

"Lu Che, go back to the workshop first, I'll talk to Jiang Yao slowly."

Lu che : "Remember, don't walk back by yourself, it's too tiring."

"I see, you hurry to work." Jiang Yao agreed.

When Lu Che left the office

Director Li teased
: "I always think that Lu Che is usually not very warm to people, but he loves his wife so much that He doesn't want you to take a few steps."

"No, he's just worrying." Jiang Yao was a little embarrassed.

"Okay, let's stop teasing you, let's get down to business."
Director Li said

"The nursery school of our mechanical and electrical power plant was just approved by the county, and now it is inconvenient to do things at the end of the year. It will not be ready until the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, but the preparatory work can begin, so let me tell you the general situation of this nursery first.”

The factory-run nursery, as the name suggests, serves the internal staff of the factory. The electromechanical power plant nursery is for all employees of the electromechanical power plant, recruiting infants and young children over 3 months old and under 3 years old.

As long as you are a regular employee of the mechanical and electrical power plant, you can apply to the unit and enter the nursery after approval.

This is part of the welfare of the employees of the mechanical and electrical power plant. The fee is also symbolic, and the price is very cheap, ensuring that everyone has the ability to send their children to nursery.

"Many of the married employees in our mechanical and electrical power plant are dual-employees, but the women are generally not in our factory, and other factories do not have the strength to set up nurseries, so this matter falls on us. Of course, our factory has good benefits, and it is also appropriate to give more benefits to employees."

Speaking of the smile of the mechanical and electrical power plant, Director Li was very proud.

"This is a blessing for us as employees of the mechanical and electrical power plant and their families."

Jiang Yao touted it in a timely manner, and then asked

: "Director Li, are you trying to arrange a nursery position for me? ?"

"Of course not."
Director Li said

: "I want you to be the team leader of the nursery staff and lead the nursery staff to better raise the children. I saw your family Changchang and Xiaolu. It’s the best-looking doll, I believe you must have a set of parenting methods, and I hope you will sort out this set of methods and teach them to various nurses, so that they can take care of the child according to your parenting method.”

From the mother with the baby to the leader of the mothers, this is really a surprise for Jiang Yao. She couldn't wait to answer in her heart, but she had to be humble on the face,