chapter 48 Park visit

" He just liked it."

Jiang Yao said.

"What?"
Zhu Xia's eyes widened in shock.

Jiang Yao smiled and said,

"Zhang Dong has been interested in you for a long time. It's just that he was too busy with work some time ago. After two days of spare time, he asked Lu Che to be a matchmaker."

"He...he...how..."

Zhu Xia's face flushed to the bottom of her ears, she wanted to say something, but it took a long time to say a few words,

"How could he like me?"

"Why can't he like you? You are tall and handsome, and you are an educated youth from the provincial capital."

Jiang Yao patted her on the shoulder and encouraged

: "Zhu Xia , don't belittle yourself, in fact, you are good enough to be worthy of Zhang Dong, you only need to consider whether you want to look around with this person."

Although Zhu Xia has only been in contact with Zhang Dong twice, she has a good impression of him. She is humorous , she will not be cold when she is with him, and she is often made to laugh by him , but before today, she really hadn't thought about that. To be precise, she dare not think about that.

Not only because their jobs are very different, but also because she herself is not young, a man like Zhang Dong who is considered a good man, should be able to find an eighteen-year-old young girl... there is no reason to look at her as an old girl.

"How's it going?"
Jiang Yao asked when she saw that she didn't speak for a long time, poked her on the shoulder.

"Then...let's try to meet...let's take a look."

Even though Zhu Xia was older than Jiang Yao, she was unmarried and never had sex, so she blushed and shy again.

"That's good."

Jiang Yao said with a smile

"When Lu Che comes back tonight, I'll talk to him, and then arrange a time for you to be alone."

"Alone? I can't."

Zhu Xia was so nervous that she pulled Jiang Yao's sleeve and said

"Yaoyao, stay with me, or I'll be so nervous that I don't know how to speak."

When Jiang Yao heard this, she laughed "puchi"

"I saw you chatting with Zhang Dong very happily last time."

"How could the last time be the same as this time? There were not so many twists and turns last time."
Zhu Xia said.

Seeing her flustered and shy appearance, Jiang Yao guessed that Zhu Xia should have a good impression of Zhang Dong. Since this is the case, she will try her best to promote this marriage. She said,

"Okay, when it's confirmed, I'll see how to arrange for everyone to go out to play together. First, you don't have to be so nervous, and secondly, I can also help you investigate Zhang Dong."

"Thank you Yaoyao."
Zhu Xia hugged Jiang Yao's shoulder happily.

"Thank you and you won't need it, but when the time comes, you two will become real. Don't blame me for pulling you into the water, just stay here."

Jiang Yao joked.

After all, a small county town is incomparable to a provincial capital.