chapter 35 caring Lu Che

Thank you for your comfort."

Du Yuejia found that Jiang Yao changed a lot especially what she said to her today.

"You're welcome, I'm just talking it casually."
Jiang Yao never thought about being a good friend or best friend with the Du Yuejiao, she just wanted to keep the farthest distance is the most appropriate.

Du Yuejia: “…”

The two walked silently for a while, seeing that they were about to reach the fork, Jiang Yao felt that they could finally end the awkward chat, but Du Yuejia suddenly stopped her,

"Jiang Yao, yes... I want to tell you something."

"What's the matter?"

Jiang Yao looked at her serious expression and was taken aback for a moment.
Du Yuejia looked at her, hesitant to say anything, but finally she mustered up her courage and said,

"It's very likely that Yuejiao told about you and Lu Che. I asked her about that things we got in a conflict, you know the reason, Pengfei said that you reminded him, I am grateful to you, so I will tell you my guess and let you beware in advance."

"Actually I can guess it, but thank you for reminding me." Jiang Yao found that Du Yuejia's three views are upright

"You're welcome, that's what it should be."

Du Yuejia added

: "But you don't have to worry too much, she asked for leave two days ago to go back to the provincial capital for a blind date, and it is possible that she will return through marriage... go to the city for future...

Hey... In fact, this person she went to meet is two years younger than my father. He is a leader of the Revolutionary Committee. The previous wife passed away two months ago. i Persuade her, but she probably won't listen to me anymore

Aware that she was too emotional, Jiang Yao slowed her tone and said,

"You are now opposed to her, if you try to persuade her, she will not think that you thinking good for her, but will only think that you are jealous because she found a good home ..and She is also a year younger than you, and she is an adult. She can provoke you and Zhao Pengfei secretly, which shows that she is not an idiot. Whether marry or not to marry that leader, she naturally has considerations in her heart. "

"It seems...that's the truth." Du Yuejia nodded in understanding.

After going back and forth, there was a delay on the way. When Jiang Yao returned to Lu's house, it was time to cook.

Lu Che repaired the tractor and went to work in the morning.

She wanted to make something delicious and treat him well.

she asked Lu Qing... is there fish or meat ...she wanted  to cook

Before Lu Qing could speak, the old lady said with a smile

"Of course you can cook whatever you want no need to asked us .., you two were tired last night, so eat more at noon later."

yaoyao : “…"

Grandma, can you need to mention last night...every now and then?

Jiang Yao blushed and went to catch fish.

There is still some oil left over from yesterday's banquet frying in the kitchen. It is not good to keep it for too long. She has to eat it as soon as possible. She thought about it and decided to make a sweet and sour fish nugget.